PDA

View Full Version : CodeZTM's TSG Breeding Center II [Requests Closed]

CodeZTM
08-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Welcome to CodeZTM's Breeding Center

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/code_chrono/Pokemania.jpg

Information Desk

Welcome to the breeding center. Here, we attempt to help trainers in need of Pokemon for the TSG League, but who perhaps cannot devote large quantities of time for breeding competitive Wi-Fi teams. We are open Monday through Friday for requests, and breeding the pokemon will take place on Saturday and Sundays. Requests are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Pokemon may be picked up anytime when they are deemed "complete" between 3 PM and 10 PM CST, Monday through Friday. Because of my duties as a TSG Writer, the center will be closed on every Wednesday, no exceptions. The center will also be closed during the weeks of midterms, final exams and special project/paper deadlines. My fall/spring semesters take precedence over the center. I will notify in the thread title when the center is closed.

Schedule:

Monday - Friday : Requests Open, Pickup between 3 PM & 10 PM CST
Wednesdays : REQUESTS & PICKUPS CLOSED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Saturday - Sunday : Requests Closed, Breeding Takes Place
Closed: Week of Midterms/Finals/SpecialAssignments in Classes

Breeding Time: 1 - 2 Weeks AFTER request.

Rules for Requesting

The Cans:

#1) You can request a particular EV spread.
#2) You can request any pokemon, except special event pokemon.
#3) You can request a pokemon's nature.
#4) You can request up to 1 pokmon at a time.

The Nots:
[Note: Regrettably, I'm having to enforce some stricter rules. Breeding in the previous thread was becoming ridiculously tedious and completely mindblowingly aggravating at times.

#1) Pokemon will be bred to the level required for particular moves. You may not request a certain level.
#2) Pokemon will be bred to the highest of standards, with typically acceptable IV spreads. However, requesting a particular Hidden Power is not allowed.
#3) Pokemon requested MUST be used in the TSG league. Pokemon requested for in-game purposes are not allowed.
#4) Legendary pokemon may be requested, but you are not allowed to request a particular nature. I will try my best to make it as acceptable as possible, however.
#5) After you have a request completed, please wait at least 1 week before requesting another pokemon.
#6) You may not request a under evolved or level 1 pokemon [NFE competitive pokemon do not count]. Pokemon requested MUST be at competitive standards.

The "Newbie" Clause

Under the following circumstances, I will train you an entire team of 6 pokemon, each at competitive standards. [I will develop the team, with minor imputs and at least one pokemon can be requested from it from the trainer]

#1) You have zero TSG badges from any season.
#2) You must have competed in at least 2 gym battles in the past [with posts/screenshots to prove it].
#3) Been a member of the TSG forums for longer than 2 weeks.
#4) Show a genuine interest in competitive battling.

The Form

You must fill out this form EXACTLY as it is posted here when requesting a pokemon. Also please note that I will NOT give pokemon innapropriate/vulgar nicknames, nor will I give it a nickname if one is not specifically requested.

EV spread:
Item to be Held:
Moveset:
Nickname:
Nature:

The Waiting/Requests List

[spoiler:22luwuhl]Infernape
Please Specialize in Attack Special attack and speed
Flamethrower
Close COmbat
Swords Dance
what you move you think is best
Nickname: Garrett[/spoiler:22luwuhl]

[spoiler:22luwuhl]Pokemon: Crobat
EV spread: 104 HP, 152 Atk., & 252 Speed
Item to be Held: Black Sludge
Moveset: Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost, Super Fang
Nickname: None
Nature:Jolly[/spoiler:22luwuhl]

[spoiler:22luwuhl]Pokemon: Electivire

EV spread: 4hp 252atk 252spd

Item to be Held: wide lens(i have the item i want for electivire, i just need this for another poke, if thats ok. :p) if thats not allowed, then whatever item you feel would be best for it is fine.

Moveset:
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Nature:
Adamant[/spoiler:22luwuhl]

[spoiler:22luwuhl]Pokemon Requested: Ambipom
Specialized Stat: Speed & Attack
Moveset:
Shadow Claw
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Water Pulse
Name: Torrey
FC: 1376 9998 671[/spoiler:22luwuhl]

The Pickup List

ditto493
08-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I know your schedual says no requests on the weekends, but can I please make your first request of your new thread?

edit: Well I guess you won't have to work on this right away so I guess I'll post it anyways.

Pokemon: Crobat
EV spread: 104 HP, 152 Atk., & 252 Speed
Item to be Held: Black Sludge
Moveset: Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost, Super Fang
Nickname: None
Nature:Jolly

DarkMaster
08-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Can I make one

CodeZTM
08-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot it was Saturday today. My economics final fried my brain yesterday. xD

Just this ONE TIME you can request on weekends, but I probably won't get started until NEXT WEEKEND breeding them.

DarkMaster
08-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Infernape
Please Specialize in Attack Special attack and speed
Flamethrower
Close COmbat
Swords Dance
what you move you think is best
Nickname: Garrett

ditto493
08-14-2010, 09:43 PM
It's ok Code, I placed my breeding request in my previous post. Thanks. Please just let me know when I can pick it up.

Kyuubi
08-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Pokemon Requested: Ambipom
Specialized Stat: Speed & Attack
Moveset:
Shadow Claw
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Water Pulse
Name: Torrey
FC: 1376 9998 6714

nriable
08-15-2010, 03:17 PM
cool job code. the rules aren't even that bad. so just to be clear, you CAN request legendaries like dialga, but no event pokemon like arceus or celebii

toadstoolnews
08-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Can I get a team made I'm interested in competitive battling and I'm new to this but I haven't done any gym battles, mainly because I have no ev train pokemon. So may I or do I need to battle 2 gym leaders?

btw are we aloud to request chainable shiny pokemon? (1 per person of course)

nriable
08-16-2010, 08:25 AM
hey code, can i get a pokemon team. i did battle with a gym leader (darkweavile) but we never finished our match due to bad wifi. can i still get a team? i would just hope there is a seviper in it.

deadbrain
08-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Pokemon: Electivire

EV spread: 4hp 252atk 252spd

Item to be Held: wide lens(i have the item i want for electivire, i just need this for another poke, if thats ok. :p) if thats not allowed, then whatever item you feel would be best for it is fine. :D

Moveset:
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Nature:
Adamant

FC: 1162 2236 7703

ditto493
08-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey Code, is my Crobat ready?

DarkMaster
08-16-2010, 07:50 PM
I can pick up my infernape this weekend

CodeZTM
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
#1) Breeding hasn't even started yet on any pokemon. Please read the schedule more clearly. I don't start breeding until Saturday and Sunday of each week. Pokemon can take up to 2-3 weeks to be completed. I'll have it on the "pickup" part of the 1st post if it is ready. I'm also having to send in my DS for repairs, because it got the error code of death, so it might be 3-4, depending on how long it takes to get here.
#2) No shinies! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
#3) Team requests MUST follow all the guidelines. Including the 2 gym leaders part. I will also pm to confirm the matches took place.

I also added everyone else's requests that followed the guidelines.

DarkMaster
08-16-2010, 07:57 PM
k i will wait then and sorry to hear that i may just get a friend to give me a chimchar i will post here if that happens

ditto493
08-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh, sorry Code. I got mixed up when I was reading the Waiting List/Pick up List and thought that my Crobat was on the Pick Up List.

toadstoolnews
08-17-2010, 03:09 PM
#1) Breeding hasn't even started yet on any pokemon. Please read the schedule more clearly. I don't start breeding until Saturday and Sunday of each week. Pokemon can take up to 2-3 weeks to be completed. I'll have it on the "pickup" part of the 1st post if it is ready. I'm also having to send in my DS for repairs, because it got the error code of death, so it might be 3-4, depending on how long it takes to get here.
#2) No shinies! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
#3) Team requests MUST follow all the guidelines. Including the 2 gym leaders part. I will also pm to confirm the matches took place.

I also added everyone else's requests that followed the guidelines.
Darn it >.> oh well its time for my supercrappyteamofsupercrappyawesomeness!

Dark_Weavile
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Can i get a team, I'm a begginer too :P jk

DarkMaster
08-18-2010, 06:39 PM
i need to get a rush on that infernape its a main for my season 4 team

Dark_Weavile
08-18-2010, 06:48 PM
dont worry season 4 wont end til november, u'll have it

DarkMaster
08-18-2010, 06:48 PM
i know but its one of the main of my team and i don't got many good replacements for it

Dark_Weavile
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
then just wait a week or two to start battling

DarkMaster
08-18-2010, 06:53 PM
well after this next week i won't have wifi till after labor day and then school will interfere

Dark_Weavile
08-18-2010, 07:06 PM
well dont expect all the gyms to be open by then

nriable
08-19-2010, 11:38 AM
so code, can i get a team? i battled with dark weavile a couple of times, but i never won. i was hoping to have a seviper in the team. i dont need any nicknames. thx

CodeZTM
08-19-2010, 11:41 AM
so code, can i get a team? i battled with dark weavile a couple of times, but i never won. i was hoping to have a seviper in the team. i dont need any nicknames. thx

Did you have two battles again two gym leaders?

Kyuubi
08-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Sorry Code, could I ask you to nickname the Ambipom Aimy?

Dark_Weavile
08-19-2010, 12:55 PM

code nriable never finished a battle with me, we always go disconnected a few turns in

nriable
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM

not with different ones, and we never finished. my wifi isn't that good so it crashed alot.

DarkMaster
08-20-2010, 06:49 PM
I am guessing that you just finished breeding the pokemon

CodeZTM
08-20-2010, 06:54 PM
I breed on the weekends and requests are done during the week. PLEASE READ THE SCHEDULE GUYS! :lol:

So I'm starting tomorrow.

My plans is to get the first two finished FOR SURE, and then I can get the pickup setup for that week with everybody. The last three depend on how fast I can get the first two finished. But I'm going to be optimistic and say that I should get everybody done! Especially since I have all weekend to work on them

DarkMaster
08-20-2010, 06:56 PM
alright and i need to pick it up before 28th because after the 28th won;'t have wifi till after labor day

CodeZTM
08-20-2010, 06:58 PM
That should definitely be doable. :D

DarkMaster
08-20-2010, 07:09 PM
alright thank you i just need to have my full team done before season 4 and infernape is one of my main pokemon

toadstoolnews
08-21-2010, 07:14 PM
hey code if you don't mind me asking do you know a good place to train up my pokemon to the right level fast? (in pokemon platinum)

CodeZTM
08-21-2010, 07:35 PM
hey code if you don't mind me asking do you know a good place to train up my pokemon to the right level fast? (in pokemon platinum)

I use the elite four and the lucky egg. Lucky eggs can be stolen or obtained from wild chansey, but are hard to find. Or if you have access to them, use the gym leader rematches and Exp Share then lucky egg. Plus, with teh time manipulation, you can set the clock to 11:59, wait a minute and battle a whole new set of leaders.

DarkMaster
08-21-2010, 07:45 PM
code starting tommorrow i will be able to pick up my pokemon until staurday

nriable
08-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Can i get a seviper
max EVs on atk and sp.atk
black sludge
moves: sludge bomb, flamethrower, crunch, and earthquake.
named Chez
and Naughty nature.
thanks.

CodeZTM
08-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Can i get a seviper
max EVs on atk and sp.atk
black sludge
moves: sludge bomb, flamethrower, crunch, and earthquake.
named Chez
and Naughty nature.
thanks.

No requests on weekends. :fail: _dead2_ :what:

Try again during the week.

Update:

All the pokemon have been bred on the list and given the proper moves via tutor/tm/egg. Tomorrow will be EV training and leveling up.

DarkMaster
08-21-2010, 09:51 PM
alright thank you for the update code

toadstoolnews
08-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the tips code! just fininshed training my first team! :D

DarkMaster
08-23-2010, 07:16 PM
so code how are they coming along

nriable
08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
hey code can i get a dialga,
Max Sp.Atk and HP
no item nessisary (i have plenty and an adamant orb)
Earth power, Roar of Time, Overheat, Flash Cannon
Modest nature
and named Mr.T(i dont need one)
thanks a ton. i ask because i don't know anyone with one and the GTS asks for like deoxsys and crazy stuff like that and because the rules say no event pokemon.

CodeZTM
08-24-2010, 07:15 PM
hey code can i get a dialga,
Max Sp.Atk and HP
no item nessisary (i have plenty and an adamant orb)
Earth power, Roar of Time, Overheat, Flash Cannon
Modest nature
and named Mr.T(i dont need one)
thanks a ton. i ask because i don't know anyone with one and the GTS asks for like deoxsys and crazy stuff like that and because the rules say no event pokemon.

Dialga is an uber pokemon and banned from the TSG league. Sorry, but I'll have to say no on this one.

All of them are almost complete. I didn't get to finish them on Sunday, but I'm doing a little overtime on them today because I've been getting a lot of pms about getting pokemon finished.

Also, from now on...

I WILL PM YOU WHEN THEY ARE COMPLETE.

Please do not pm/post about your pokemon unless I contact you that they are completed.

My pm box has been getting flooded lately, and it's getting old. :lol:

Although if it's been more than 4 weeks and you haven't heard anything, then that's fine.

DarkMaster
08-24-2010, 07:16 PM
alrighty

MultipurposeGamer
08-25-2010, 12:51 AM
I don't want anything, but wow. I just want to say this is a great thing for you to do. I have started to ev train within the past 2 weeks and it can take awhile to get the right nature. Ugh, it took me like 20 eggs one time just to get the right eevee. And on firered, chansey sucks to breed. But it's fun nonetheless. :)

nriable
08-25-2010, 05:29 PM
ok well if i cant use it then i dont want it. there aren't any pokemon anymore i really want. is scizor allowed?

CodeZTM
08-25-2010, 05:32 PM
ok well if i cant use it then i dont want it. there aren't any pokemon anymore i really want. is scizor allowed?

Check the League Rules. :D

DarkMaster
08-25-2010, 08:28 PM
i am assuming pickup will be tommorrow for most of the pokemon

nriable
08-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Can i get a Yanmega,
max sp.atk and speed EVs.
hypnosis, sonic boom, air slash, bug buzz
name: Tidus
modest nature

abyssmalstar
08-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Dusclops/Dusknoir
EV spread: 252 HP, 28 Atk, 228 Def
Item: Reaper Cloth (So it evolves)
Moveset:
Pain Split
Will-o-wisp
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Nickname: none
Nature: Impish

DarkMaster
09-04-2010, 08:06 PM
When will the pokemon be done

Muzy72
09-04-2010, 08:37 PM
When will the pokemon be done
Just like I told you about Season 4, just be patient. It'll be done when it'll be done. Code will tell you as soon as its ready.

DarkMaster
09-04-2010, 09:01 PM
yeah but he is not updating with new requests which worries me a bit

ConnorTheCastform
09-05-2010, 10:57 PM
yeah but he is not updating with new requests which worries me a bit

Dude. He has a personal life to deal with aswell as the pokemon he EV trains. be patient. He's most likely working on them or doing something else that dosent involve pokemon.

CodeZTM
09-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been filing nearly over 900 clients at my new work, getting ready for the corporate tax deadline in two weeks. Got any idea how many expense schedules corporations need to have made up? XD Plus, college.

Tomorrow is my first day off in nearly two weeks.

Therefore, tomorrow I will be breeding. So yeah, expect them for pickup later. I'll pm you when they're done.

Also, after this batch of breeding, I'm closing shop for a while, since I'm not able to do this correctly it seems. :P

nriable
09-06-2010, 12:31 PM
thats ok code, you got your own life. until then, i gots plenty o ev trainin to do myself! by the way muzy, that manectric you gave me is doing awesome! thanks bud

DarkMaster
09-29-2010, 06:50 PM
alright i am just wondering how is it going because its been almost a whole month since you've posted anything and it just worries me that your not posting anything

CodeZTM
09-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Everything's been ready for a while now. Apparently I forgot to send out pm's, because Ditto just sent his message too. :lol:

I apologize. If you want to pick it up, just lemme know.

Anybody can pick them up on Saturday or Sunday [THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO DAYS. ASK DURING A WEEKDAY AND I WILL TOSS A RABID PACHIRISU AT YOU].

I'll also reopen requests shortly.

Dark_Weavile
09-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey code, would you take a request for a gen 5 pokemon? I want to get a head start on them if its possible (i wouldnt ask something that was hard to get.) I totally understand if its too much trouble though.

DarkMaster
09-29-2010, 07:34 PM
well i am definitely getting my pokemon since i have wifi again

CodeZTM
09-29-2010, 08:15 PM
D_W. Let me do a TAD bit of research on some locations for EV training. It's not exactly well known yet. I will get back to you shortly one that.

DarkMaster
09-29-2010, 08:40 PM
May I request a new pokemon or should i wait till after pickup

Dark_Weavile
09-29-2010, 08:40 PM
D_W. Let me do a TAD bit of research on some locations for EV training. It's not exactly well known yet. I will get back to you shortly one that.
its no prob, i wont have the game for another few weeks anyway

CodeZTM
09-29-2010, 08:52 PM
May I request a new pokemon or should i wait till after pickup

Wait till pickup please. ;)

I won't have time to breed until the weekend anyway.

DarkMaster
10-01-2010, 10:27 PM
technically its saturday so can i pick up now or later and also you might want to edit you topic to say requests open

CodeZTM
10-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Technically, it's still Friday here and I'm not trading tonight. :P

Requests are still closed until I get all these off the DS cartridge.

I have a lot of pokemon related things [mostly with the BF] all happening around 4 PM. So you can pick yours up at 3:30 PM. PM and let me know when you're online. Otherwise, I won't know that you're there. XD

DarkMaster
10-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Alright

Dark_Weavile
10-11-2010, 05:30 AM
This isn't a request, just a question since I know u have gen V. Is dragon tails effect a sure thing, or is there a percentage?

BroBuzz
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM
EDIT: Nevermind! Already won my first badge! :)

I do have to ask though, what would you suggest to be my last two members of my team?

Team:
Metagross
Blissey
Berloom
Gangar

nriable
10-17-2010, 07:12 PM
maybe an absol and a seviper. by the way, metagross is awesome. nice choice. OU sure, but its awesome. that or honchkrow and zangoose

Dark_Weavile
10-17-2010, 07:28 PM
maybe an absol and a seviper. by the way, metagross is awesome. nice choice. OU sure, but its awesome. that or honchkrow and zangoose
whats wrong with OU? and I can't really say seviper and zangoose are usable

CodeZTM
10-17-2010, 07:55 PM

I do have to ask though, what would you suggest to be my last two members of my team?

Team:
Metagross
Blissey
Berloom
Gangar

Besides Gengar, you're not really packing much speed. Internape/Weavile/Starraptor@scarf are all great options that I love to use.

Also, perhaps something that can take a hit and hit back? Kingdra comes to mind.

nriable
10-18-2010, 06:01 PM
zangoose is very fast and strong and zeviper can take/deal hits so i dont see anything wrong with them

CodeZTM
10-18-2010, 06:05 PM
zangoose is very fast and strong and zeviper can take/deal hits so i dont see anything wrong with them

They lack bulk and will get OHKO'ed very quickly in higher tiered play, and investing good items in them still doesn't get them very much use.

xClutchxF
10-19-2010, 04:19 PM

Team:
Metagross
Blissey
Berloom
Gangar

Besides Gengar, you're not really packing much speed. Internape/Weavile/Starraptor@scarf are all great options that I love to use.

Also, perhaps something that can take a hit and hit back? Kingdra comes to mind.
Assuming Metagross is your lead, you should get a fast poke like code suggest and a defensive wall.

BroBuzz
10-19-2010, 06:41 PM

Team:
Metagross
Blissey
Berloom
Gangar

Assuming Metagross is your lead, you should get a fast poke like code suggest and a defensive wall.
Well I already have an idea for a speedy-attcker, Starmie. But I'm stumped on a good Def-Wall.

CodeZTM
10-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Skarmory is your best friend. Well, it was mine at least for a good while. <3

Another nice option is Registeel. That sucker can take some punishment. :D

BroBuzz
10-19-2010, 07:30 PM

What move-set would you suggest for Skarmory? Here's my team's move-set just for reference:

Metagross
Explosion
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Bullet Punch

Blissey
Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Protect
Toxic

Gengar
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Focus Blast

Breloom
Seed Bomb
Spore
Focus Punch
Stone Edge

Thanks for all the help guys! :D

CodeZTM
10-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Skarmory really doesn't change all that much.

Brave Bird/Spikes/Whirlwind/Roost

Set up spikes when they can't do squat to skarmory, if they keep on pounding away, keep spiking and healing with roost. Whirlwind away to intentionally bring about spikes damage. Brave Bird for a pretty nice attack on a pokemon without much attack power behind it.

D3adlyNinja
10-19-2010, 07:53 PM
lol brobuzz, if you plan on using a skarmory against me then be prepared to see it fall

BroBuzz
10-19-2010, 08:19 PM
lol brobuzz, if you plan on using a skarmory against me then be prepared to see it fall
I doubt I'd be able to breed, level up, and EV train a Skaymory in a day :lol:

jakepeter
10-20-2010, 01:58 PM
I doubt I'd be able to breed, level up, and EV train a Skaymory in a day :lol:

It's possible, if the right nature comes out when breeding it and you don't need to level them up because with the gym battles you auto level to 100 and the EV's are fast especially with Pokrus and the Power Items. And since you auto level to 100 and you have all 510 EV's than everything goes as if you are level 100 and at full stats. It's actually real realistic, unless you have HG with no Skarmory... than your out of luck as it's SS specific, unless you have friends with SS or another game with Skarmory.

xClutchxF
10-20-2010, 03:22 PM

What move-set would you suggest for Skarmory? Here's my team's move-set just for reference:

Metagross
Explosion
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Bullet Punch

Blissey
Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Protect
Toxic

Gengar
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Focus Blast

Breloom
Seed Bomb
Spore
Focus Punch
Stone Edge

Thanks for all the help guys! :D

For Breloom I'd use substitute over stone edge for the fact that then you can sweep.

ditto493
11-02-2010, 11:32 AM
I know requests are closed at the moment but I have a request for you when you open back up.

[spoiler=Requested Pokemon:29wcfahc]Pokemon: Gengar
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 Defence, 252 Sp. Attack, and 252 Speed
Moves: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, and Hidden Power Fire[/spoiler:29wcfahc]

DarkMaster
11-03-2010, 06:02 AM
one read the rules no hidden power moves
two i have a hunch that the center will be close for a long time

ditto493
11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
one read the rules no hidden power moves
two i have a hunch that the center will be close for a long time

I just re-read the rules and it doesn`t say anything about not being able to ask for Hidden Power. But you`re probably right about the Breeding Center being closed for a long time.

CodeZTM
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
At least until December 10th.

ditto493
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
At least until December 10th.

Well that's too long of a wait for me so I guess I'll either try to get that HP Fire myself or pick something else. Any sugestions for a HP replacement?

D3adlyNinja
11-04-2010, 03:44 PM
confuse ray would be a good option. people like darkmaster and brobuzz fear that move of mine XD

ditto493
11-04-2010, 03:46 PM
That might work. I'll do some research and then choose.

deadbrain
12-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Code, i just remember about my electvire... =D <.<;

any chance i can pick that up sometime this weekend? if you have it that is? :P