PDA

View Full Version : "Gamers Give Back" Closure

theph3nom
01-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, the presentation was today and went extremely well. The judges were extremely impressed and I received an extremely high mark. I'd like to thank everyone who helped or even so much as appreciated what I have done.

I understand that TSG intends to start something of their own, so here is where I tell you that GGB will end operation. Well, actually, it will probably be renamed (for specific reasons) and continue locally.

Once again, I wanted to thank everyone who helped out, Phil especially. You helped me out quite a bit with this, and not just in terms of the project.

Good luck to the future TSG charity and I am honored to have carried the TSG name in my area. I will make a donation run to the hospital and call it a success.

:)

Kilgard
01-22-2009, 11:46 AM
I have a ton of respect for the work and effort that you put into this ph3nom, I'm glad it was a success and hopefully it will continue to grow if continue doing it local.
I'm sorry, I didn't help the cause in anyway but you have my respect as well as all the people who did donate.

TheSpeedGamers
01-22-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm glad to hear you did well on your project. You should sign on vent sometime, miss talkin to ya.

Thanks for all your help.

theph3nom
01-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Thank you, Kilgard, that really does mean a lot.

Will do, Britt. It has been my honor to give what I have and what I will in the future to The Speed Gamers. I'm so proud to just have been a part of it, even as a viewer. After starting my own website, I haven't been on here much but I plan to continue to attend all the marathons, OP as long as I am needed, and try to be more of a regular user of the forums.

I really do appreciate all that you guys gave to me - more than this project benefited.

MSico
01-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Woot woot! Glad to hear the presentation went well, Buddy! :D

Overload
01-29-2009, 09:41 PM
I apologize for not being able to donate, my dad was skeptical. I wish I could've contributed.

theph3nom
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
It's all good. I understand his concern. I really do appreciate all of the support that was given, and I mean all support, not just donations.