PDA

View Full Version : The Red Cloud Gym[Parts I&II are open.]

deadbrain
10-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Intro: Hello everyone, and welcome to...my gym.

http://static.zoovy.com/img/gkworld/W500-H340-Bffffff/G/ge4218.jpg

Rules: The rules are the standard TSG rules. i dont really care for any of the clauses, but they will be enforced. I also dont want any legendaries in my battles, and definetly not Ubers of any kind. I may be lenient on the legendaries that are not ubers, but id prefer no legendaries at all. Also, id prefer no voice chat. if you are uncertain on whether using legendaries is a good idea or not, then just dont.

Also, if you lose(why would you exactly?), ill decide when you can re-battle me. It usually depends on my mood. It could be "sure, lets go again right now!" or "Later...i dont know when..." If it turns out to be the second, it will be at least a 2 days wait. Ill try to not let it be more than that. Breaking any of the TSG rules may also lead to longer periods of waiting.

If you have any questions on the gyms rules, then by all means, ask me(be specific on what you are un-certain of). either here, or via pm.

special Challange: will be worked on after i finish a few pokemon for the offical badge team(s).

About the gym: It has been decided on what i shall do. The gym will consist of 2 parts.

1: You will test your ability to handle the elements, in fighting a Flying-Normal type, and a Mono: Grass, Water, Ground, Fire, and Electric. This will be conducted in 6 1v1 battles. This challange only needs to be done one time. You must participate in all 6 battles, but you need to win at least 3 to challange the 2nd part of this Gym. In all of the battles, the Mono pokemon i use will be chosen by me at random, and in each battle a different pokemon must be used. No pokemon may be used in 2 or more battles in this part. Please note these wont be EV trained pokemon(to my knowledge anyways).

Think of it as an initiation of sorts...yea, thats a good way of putting it...right? =s

2: The Official Gym battle, where you will battle 6 pokemon of mine in a 6v6, all 6 of which will be chosen to battle you before the 6 1v1 battles begin. You must use the 6 pokemon you used in the first part of this gym. If you lose(somehow), you wont have to battle the 6 monos again to be able to change your pokemon. 1 Loss and you may change any of them at will. Also know that the pokemon for this battle are not limited to the 6 types mentioned earlier.

If you manage to get a Draw with me, i will EV train a pokemon of my choice for you(although you may make suggestions, and ill consider them. It will be more likely for me to pick it if you give me a suggestion), and if you earned it(this is if i think you deserved it in that battle. which, if you manage to do it, odds are i will think you do deserve the badge), you will get the badge for Drawing with me, as well.

My Teams:
Mono-E-Monos
The Chosen Ones

Winners:
[spoiler:2m0xg6sy]_awesome_ :
ditto493
Brobuzz

_hat_ :
Pkgamer[/spoiler:2m0xg6sy]

FC: SS:1162 2236 7703

Gym Hours:
Whenever i am on and willing to battle.

if you are uncertain about anything, ask.

Concerning Part II of the gym, that is open to those who have beaten Part I durring my chrsitmas break, or anytime after they beat Part I and i dont have any challanges for Part I.

Edit:
Since i do not think ill be getting my team for the special challange, anyone who manages to beat me in their first try for the part 2(or with the exact same team they used in their first part 2 battle against me) will get a bred and/or fully EV trained poke of their choice(i am not doing IVs for you though.. <.<). Thats the edit.

Dark_Weavile
10-14-2010, 10:42 AM
this looks exciting :P when do u open your grey bland doors

D3adlyNinja
10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
actually, im not being sarcastic when i say this, but this could be known as the bland gym with the bland badge lol

deadbrain
10-14-2010, 10:55 AM
its not the real badge....i just found out i was a gym leader, for sure, so im not all too prepared atm.

Sonic62
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks for doing this by the way. ^_^;

deadbrain
10-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Ah, not a problem. happy to do it. =)

Also, ill make it a goal to be up and running by the marathon this month.

BroBuzz
10-15-2010, 05:19 PM
FC: 5199-0321-9113
5:00pm EST works for me if you're open by then.

deadbrain
10-15-2010, 05:23 PM
might as well wait and tell me when i open, because i have a bad memory, and may forget... <.<

edit: also, im going to be lazy on the badge and show my nerd side for it instead. That is, if i can get the image to work.besides, i have no way of getting a picture on here via a website i put them on(sincei dont have, nor want, one.)...if i dont, the error thing will be the badge! =D

BroBuzz
10-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I'll send a reminder-PM when you're ready to battle.
Also, what FC are you using?

deadbrain
10-15-2010, 05:31 PM
....TBA....
please read the first post and title... -.-

BroBuzz
10-15-2010, 05:35 PM
....TBA....
please read the first post and title... -.-
Wait, *facepalm* By "team" I thought it was going to be your team, not your FC. *head-desks*

deadbrain
10-15-2010, 05:36 PM
FC: TBA

also, got A picture thats works! not the exact one, but...oh well.

BroBuzz
10-15-2010, 05:45 PM
FC: TBA

also, got A picture thats works! not the exact one, but...oh well.
*Headdesks* I'm blind today I swear :fail:

D3adlyNinja
10-15-2010, 07:41 PM
*looks at the badge* hmm...me thinks you are a fan of naruto lol

BroBuzz
10-16-2010, 05:29 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2yn0xe1.png
Got rid of the white so the badge looks nicer.

cursemarkreid
10-16-2010, 06:39 PM
If he got rid of the white then it wouldn't look like a cloud just a red blotch

Justinp
10-16-2010, 06:40 PM
If he got rid of the white then it wouldn't look like a cloud just a red blotch
I think he meant the white background, not the white lines. It looks a lot nicer with a transparent background.

Dark_Weavile
10-25-2010, 09:58 PM
I know your still closed, but do you know if you will available mondays (even if its not a coming monday)

deadbrain
10-25-2010, 10:14 PM
ill probobly be open alot, except for the first 2 or 3 weeks of November, because of the school play of Hairspray. It really just depends on when i get out of school(i get out early every other day because of 2 free periods) and if my parents want to drag me to places or not. most likely, the time to ask for a battle will be when im on, but im usually on alot. And, since i can usually multi task rather well/semi-well, ill probobly be open for battles alot.

to sum it all up, it just depends.

Dark_Weavile
10-25-2010, 10:17 PM
okie doke

deadbrain
10-29-2010, 07:20 PM
Update:
Since im behind on working on my teams, iv decided that id work on the individual pokemon and when my DS needed to charge, id do my homework (as if this is important). The problem that i am facing is: I need someone to help me make sure that the EVs are where i think they are (which is the max in the specific stats). Thing is, i dont want it to be someone who wants to challange this gym.

I have 1 pokemon finished EV training(i think), but before i get it the moves it learns via lv up that i want it to have, i need to check its EVs. Once i have done this with all of the pokemon i need, which is about 4-6, maybe only 3, and im working on getting the second right now), ill get the EVs checked, and then get the moves i want, and trade them from my plat to SS, which i think will be the code i use.

just a pointless update, in other words. but it only took me an hour to train one of my pokes, so, the only delay will be whats mentioned already, and....the eggs... -.-

BroBuzz
11-04-2010, 01:56 PM
So in part 1 of your gym, I have to battle at-least 3 different Mono-type teams of yours, and I have to use different pokemon for each battle?

deadbrain
11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
its 6 1v1 battles, using different pokemon each battle(this goes for both me and the challanger), and the challanger has to win at least 3 of them, although, id prefer them battling all 6. at least 3 is a "incase i cant continue with them, or i have alot of requests at once, or if i dont feel like haveing 6 1v1 battles at the time" kindof thing.

then in part 2, for the first battle only, the challanger must use the exact same pokemon they used in the 6 1v1s against the 6 pokemon i had pre-chosen for them. if they lose the first battle they can change their team as they like, but my team for them will stay the same.

and its not mono teams, its 6 different mono types(Water, Fire, Grass, Electric, Ground and a flying-normal type). just 1 of those 6, and i will only use each of them once per person(unless they somehow fail to win at least 3 battles, in which case, when they try again, they will be used a second time, etc.), and the order of my mono-types is random. Part 2 is a different, non-mono team, all together.

Dark_Weavile
11-14-2010, 06:27 PM
5:30 EST November 22nd okay?

Dark_Weavile
11-22-2010, 12:12 PM
just confirming our battle for 5:30 EST tonight

deadbrain
11-22-2010, 12:16 PM
yea...well, so far, everything is going A-Oh-Good.

so, i should be fine with it.

deadbrain
11-22-2010, 05:13 PM
While i dont like Double Posting, Part I of the gym is open, and nice try getting the badge Weavile. It was a close one. If i dont have any requests for Part I, ill take you on again whenever you want.

So yes, to repeat myself, Part I of the gym(the 6 1v1 battles against my monos) is open now. post here if you want a battle, and ill try to find a time we are both on to battle you. after December 11th, i should be good all throughout december. So, yea...

jakepeter
11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Can I have a battle sometime today?

deadbrain
11-23-2010, 05:48 PM
i see you have a battle with DM at maybe 7 today(about 14minutes?) so, if you want we can do half of part 1 now, and the other half after 7, or try to get them all done before then, or right after. i should be free.

your HG fc? if so, ill have it added in a minute. also, make sure you go over the rules, because im overly cautious about that stuff... <.<

jakepeter
11-23-2010, 08:15 PM
My HG FC:0861 6849 0442

When you're ready I'm ready.

deadbrain
11-23-2010, 08:42 PM
i was ready, up to 8:48... <.<
anyways, if you ready before i decided to get off and stay off the internet for the night, then ill be ready.

jakepeter
11-23-2010, 09:13 PM
I was out shoveling snow, sorry! _dead2_

deadbrain
11-23-2010, 10:10 PM
like Weavile, Jake is now liable for Part II(and the final part) of the gym.

congrats!

Im still open for Part I if anyone want to take it on(and by take it on i mean utterly destroy it), by all means let me know.

jakepeter
11-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Can I request part two tomorrow around 1 pm PST?

deadbrain
11-23-2010, 10:13 PM
if that is 4EST, we will see. im not good with "specific times" but since it gives me an idea, ill certainly try to be there. i dont mean specific times as in time zones though, im use to those, and can usually figure it out. =p

so, dont worry, ill see if im around at that time, which i should be. and if im requested for part I, i can schedule it around our battle, im sure.

jakepeter
11-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Sounds grand _awesome_

Dark_Weavile
11-29-2010, 01:20 PM
you free tonight?

deadbrain
11-29-2010, 02:49 PM
i should be. as far as i have heard, nothings going on this week, so every day after 3:00pm should be good, unless i have homework. =p

but yea, i should be free later today(tonight).

deadbrain
11-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Nice try weavile. you can try again tomorrow if i can find the time, but you know me. I never know whats going to happen because im always told at the last second. _awesome_

abyssmalstar
12-01-2010, 04:36 AM
So, can I challenge Part I sometime Saturday morning EST

(I'm in Europe, 6 hours ahead of EST)

deadbrain
12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
well, i am out early today(11:10 i get out early on some school days) and friday, so we can battle either now or then if you want. But i should be good for Saturday at that time, if you cant right now or on friday.

deadbrain
12-02-2010, 08:55 PM
congrats to BroBuzz for making it through part 1.

you can take part 2 later, but i dont feel like it right now.

BroBuzz
12-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Can I take on Part 2 of your gym tomorrow around 7:00pm (EST)?

deadbrain
12-03-2010, 09:34 PM
abyss, i think i may miss our scheduled battle tomorrow, so would Sunday be ok with you?

also, Buzz....no. =p

i have plans around that time. i may be on the forums, but i wont be playing any pokemans at all tomorrow, and after i battle abyss(if i can that is) im going to temp. close the gym unless ts for part 1 only because i have some things i need to do, and since part 1 needs to be done to take part 2 for the badge, its the only reason ill stop what im working on for.

also, incase you ask, no i cant battle right now either. Zombies. =D

Dark_Weavile
12-03-2010, 09:35 PM
....brains

BroBuzz
12-03-2010, 09:42 PM
That's fine Deadbrain, whenever you're ready is fine. :P

ditto493
12-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Hey deadbrain, I'd like to battle you sometime. Just let me know when you're avaible.

BroBuzz
12-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey Deadbrain, who do you think you'll be available to fight me? Anytime is good with me (just as long as it's not during the packer game :P)

deadbrain
12-10-2010, 02:30 PM
sorry buzz, but AP Physics has prevented me from working on whats making me unable to battle you.

may be a while, so i dont know who ill be able to battle you.

ditto493
12-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey deadbrain, can I challenge Part 1 of your Gym sometime today?

deadbrain
12-11-2010, 11:44 AM
if you can battle now, then yes. i dont know about later.

Edit:
and congrats ditto, you are now liable for murder of monos... ;-;

anywho, you can now take on part 2 when im finished with these last 2 pokes.

ditto493
12-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Thank deadbrain.

Just let me know when your Part 2 team is ready.

deadbrain
12-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Buzz, im going to charge my DSs' battery tomorrow, and then pm you to let you know im ready for our battle. Also, if my badge is the only one you havnt gotten already, id like to congradulate you ahead of time for getting all of the badges this season. Yes, i am that confident that i will lose with my team against yours. xD Ill also throw in a prize of your choice if you manage to win on your first try(which im sure you will succeed in doing, with your team).

ditto493
12-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Does this mean that Part II is now open?

If so then I'd like to battle you sometime this week.

D3adlyNinja
12-20-2010, 04:23 PM
ya dude i think you may just need to forget about part 2 and let the winners of part 1 have a badge since you still haven't opened it yet and the season ends this month

deadbrain
12-20-2010, 06:08 PM
part 2 was open earlier, i just had to temporarily close the gym, with part one being the only part ill battle people for instead of doing what i needed to do. besides, letting someone win against 6 non-ev trained monos with no specific moves and get a badge hardly seems like they earned it, D3adly... <.<

and most people who have challanged me have already done part 1, except abbys, and iv yet to hear from'em since.

D3adlyNinja
12-20-2010, 08:38 PM
well dude you've been denying everyone the chance for a badge when the season has less than half a month left, thats all im saying

deadbrain
12-20-2010, 08:43 PM
i have?
iv given both ditto and buzz the chance for part 1 and abbys is the only person i have yet to be able to battle, and im pretty sure i made it pretty clear that im ready for battling again.

also, ditto, if you dont give me an idea of when you will be able to battle, then i cant garuntee us being on at the same time, at all. i need a time in which i should try to be one, when you will be on as well.

BroBuzz
12-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey, you open for a battle today? I'm free around, well now! Whenever you're ready. :razz:

deadbrain
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM
good game brobuzz. to be perfectly honest, i was very worried i was gonna lose at some points. =p i got lucky a time too many, so if you want another go right now, im fine with it.

ill use the same team as i said i would in my first post, but you can change any members you like.

and if not, anyone else who wants a battle right now can have one.

BroBuzz
12-20-2010, 09:17 PM
good game brobuzz. to be perfectly honest, i was very worried i was gonna lose at some points. =p i got lucky a time too many, so if you want another go right now, im fine with it.

ill use the same team as i said i would in my first post, but you can change any members you like.
Good match indeed, I'll probably battle you later in the week if that's good with you. Thanks for battling. :)

ditto493
12-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Hey deadbrain, I`ll be free tomarrow around 11 am EST. Would that time be all right?

deadbrain
12-21-2010, 05:31 PM
ill try to be awake then ditto. :P
but yes, it should be A-O-Good.

ditto493
12-21-2010, 05:36 PM
See you then. Good luck. :D

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:13 AM
nice try ditto, maybe we can have another battle later today? my nephew is, while funny, a little body of trouble right now. xD

also, sorry about the gyara sweep near the end. =p kings rock is gyarados' friend. =p

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Oh, that`s what it was. It`s ok, I`ll be sure to knock it out as fast as possible next time. Just let me know when a good time for you is and we can figure out a rematch time.

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Well Ditto, you came close.

your first battle with me, i pretty much decimated you(with luck though, so its not saying much), our second battle you did much better, and our last battle was very close. 1v1, only problem is, if you had used bullet punch, you probably would've won.

So, ill leave it to you. Accept the badge, or try again tomorrow? i know you only have until about the 25th, so its up to you. I personally think you earned it, but you decide. either way, i really enjoyed those battles, and now im even more excited for some more battles. =p

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Well unless your last Pokemon had low Defence I didn't think a Bullet Punch would've knocked it out. GG though.

Since you think I deserve the badge I'll accept it. Thanks deadbrain.

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Pory is just a scarfed-hopefora1-hi.

its defence is very poor. anywho, congrats for being the first to get my badge Ditto! now, go get lossed in the clouds! _awesome_

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:30 PM
[quote="deadbrain"]Pory is just a scarfed-hopefora1-hi.[quote]

What?

Anyways, thanks for the battles deadbrain. I thinks I will get lost in the clouds.

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:35 PM
porygon is just a scarfed, hope for a 1-hit. =p
i dont risk the 1-hit moves if i know my opponent has a ghost type though, or if i dont know if they have one or not.

yes, i noticed my spelling/grammar was attrociose though. just like how i spelled the word to describe it. xD never use that word....

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:37 PM
It's ok deadbrain. I still have no idea what the correct way to spell avaible is. Was that right or wrong?

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:45 PM
It's ok deadbrain. I still have no idea what the correct way to spell avaible is. Was that right or wrong?

:lol:

i have no idea if you are serious or not, and what it is you are trying to spell.

:|

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:48 PM
"Avaible" :?:

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 10:50 PM
available? aviable? is that last one a real word? xD

also, whats with this "congrats to pkgamer" and so forth that i have been seeing at someone elses' gym...the gym i dont remember the name, or the gym leader because i cant remember who it was now....howcome i havent been challanged by people like clutch and pk? ;-;

ditto493
12-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Are you thinking of D3adly's, Justin's, Jake's, Muzy's, DarkMaster, or mine?

And I don't know where the rest of the really good people are. I haven't even been challenged by Code yet.

deadbrain
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
no idea whosegym it was...maybe it was all of you... <.<

Justinp
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM
I was challenged by Clutch and Code but no pkGamer lol.

deadbrain
12-23-2010, 12:21 PM
well, it was someone for pk then... <.<

also, Justin....you challanged me for the part 1 a while back, but we never got around to it. want to do that today? or no?

Justinp
12-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Not sure if I have time today. If I do then I'll let you know!

Dark_Weavile
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
battle me fool! tommorow 8 pm est grr (i hope ur available) :P

deadbrain
01-02-2011, 04:14 PM
ill try. :P

and a quick warning. I start school again on Wednesday, on the 5th(i think), so i may have less free time. just givin you a heads up ppl.

pkGamerB
01-02-2011, 05:44 PM
available? aviable? is that last one a real word? xD

also, whats with this "congrats to pkgamer" and so forth that i have been seeing at someone elses' gym...the gym i dont remember the name, or the gym leader because i cant remember who it was now....howcome i havent been challanged by people like clutch and pk? ;-;Lol, we can change that if you like. xD

Are you free to battle sometime this week (or even next week, if you prefer). My schedule's very flexible right now, so whenever's good for you will probably be fine.

deadbrain
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
well, if you want, i can do part 1 for you now and part 2 after Weave tomorrow, if thats fine.

have fun murdering my monos and my team pk! _awesome_

edit: oh, and ill need your fc, pk.

pkGamerB
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Sounds good to me. Let me make sure I understand your rules though. For part 1, do I have to pick from the same types for each battle, or can I use whoever I want, as long as I don't use them more than once? Also, for part 2, I have to use the same Pokemon from part 1, correct?

Oh, and my fc is 3309 4295 2427 (no voice chat, please). I can get online whenever you're ready.

deadbrain
01-02-2011, 06:01 PM
for part 1, you use the 6 pokemon you want to use your first go at part 2. they do not have to be monos or of those types, and its 6 1v1, with you needing to win about 3 or 4, if you lose to where you lose 4 it just ends and you try again later(which im sure will never happen to you, or anyone for that matter). you have to use all 6 of the 6 pokes you want in the 6 1v1s, so yes. a different poke per battle, each poke only gets 1 battle each.

part 2, that is correct, but only for the first battle. so, if you lose, you can use other pokes. however, you can replace those pokes for pokes of the same species, but with different moves, IVs, EVs, etc. like, a sp. atking lucario for a physical one.

and ok, ill be one in a minute, and i dont like voice chat either. =p

pkGamerB
01-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Alright, I got it now. I'll be on shortly!

deadbrain
01-02-2011, 06:05 PM
oh shoot, sorry, i forgot to add your fc...thats why i dont see you. =p sorry, ill be 1 more minute.... =\

edit: well....i know im going to loath our battle.....I hate kingdra... :cry:

just let me know when you are free tomorrow, or if you are free after weavile, and ill be sure to try and be there. =\

pkGamerB
01-02-2011, 06:34 PM
After you battle Weavile is good for me. I'll be around, so just let me know when you're ready.

Also, good game, that was a fun set of matches. It was cool to see how well each of the Pokemon on my team work individually.

etcspectre
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
All right, I think I'm ready to issue my first gym challenge- and I choose you! *points in an overly dramatic way*

Yeah, I'm not really sure how we need to do this but I'm game and I'll be free pretty much until the 5th so just tell me whenever's fine for you and I'll get on.

My FC is 4254 6006 2006

Looking forward to a fun battle _awesome_

deadbrain
01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Orly?
well, we can do part 1 now if you want.

edit: well, since you never replied, i take that as a "Not right now". anyways, im closed for the night, now.

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Ouch... I thought I clicked the 'notify me upon reply' checkbox and stepped away from my computer for the night with smartphone in hand... :fail:

Well, I apologize for that and if you'll still let me- I'll be glad to still challenge you. Just reply when you'll be on and I'll make sure I check back sooner so that you won't be left waiting :waiting:

ditto493
01-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Did the fourth season get an extention?

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 04:40 PM
dunno, but until told its over, im going to continue with my gyms operations.

Weave, if we could, i like to have our battle sooner than 8:00, but if ya cant make it any earlier time, thats alright. i should still be able to make it, just saying sooner would be better. :P

etc, i need a more specific time for me to know when to battle you, so i have a general idea of when to try to be on, mk? if you can battle now, then we can do part 1 now.

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Okay, I'll get ready and should be on in a minute or two

Edit: I'm on and in the union room

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 05:04 PM
sorry, i just noticed this, but ill be in in a minute if you are still ready.

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 05:05 PM
It's ok, I'm still ready

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 05:25 PM
congrats etcspectre, for finishing part 1. if you want, we can have our battle in a few minutes. i gots to go gets mah food though. :P

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Sure thing- I'll be waiting for ya to pop back in _ld_

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 05:29 PM
ok, and to make sure you know, its now my 6 vs the 6b you used(this is a one try only thing, after this, if you lose[which i dont think you will] you can use any pokes you want). just a reminder because im overly cautious. =D

also, im ready when you are.

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah- I like the home field advantage/challenge you give by doing the 6v6 1st round and scouting your opponent's team in doing so _awesome_

Great battle by the way- I'll get you next time, whenever that may be _dead_

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 05:59 PM
at least this time around, you will have the advantage. i have to use the same 6 pokes every other time you challange me, but now you are free to use any you want(within tsg league rules, of course, but if you want the bonus reward, then i guess you cant =p). but thanks for the likeing of how i do this. =D

etcspectre
01-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I thought the 2 part thing was weird until about halfway through when I realized it prepared you for my entire team (A gym leader's gotta do something to make things interesting for the challengers, ya know? ;) ) But it's pretty brilliant

I know I can't get that bonus reward but I've made a tweak or two to my team to work out the kinks I had in our battle- so whenever you'll let me challenge you again, I'm game :thumbs:

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 06:58 PM
well, there is the shocker of the century for me...nice try pk, maybe another time. i got lucky a few times...really lucky... :s

pkGamerB
01-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Well, that was... something. xD I totally should've seen your first Pokemon's item coming. Good game deadbrain, you took the momentum early and never let go of it.

Edit: When are you free for a rematch?

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 07:03 PM
yea, thing is, i forgot how useless focus sash is with stealth rock in play, so i got lucky when lucario lived with 13hp against your EVIL! Kingdra. =p and thanks pk.

now for weavile and then i can take a break from being scared of lasing in battles for the day. =p well, not scared, but thinking im going to lose whether i end up doing so or not. <.<

Dark_Weavile
01-03-2011, 08:08 PM
lol sorry totally spaced, can i get a rain check until later in the month?

deadbrain
01-03-2011, 10:49 PM
if that means a match later in the month, then i dont see why not. i shouldnt have trouble finding time from my busy AP Physics schedule. =p

BroBuzz
01-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey, can I battle you again tonight at 8:00 EST?

deadbrain
01-04-2011, 04:23 PM
sure thing.

also, since school starts for me tomorrow, i may be open less often. just a heads up.

Edit: Nice try Brobuzz. :P maybe another day.

etcspectre
01-07-2011, 04:26 PM
I know it's a little soon to ask, but is there any way you can squeeze me into a rematch?

deadbrain
01-07-2011, 04:29 PM
can you battle right now?

etcspectre
01-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah- I'm getting on now

deadbrain
01-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Nice try etc. maybe another day. =p

etcspectre
01-07-2011, 04:58 PM
I'll win this badge one day _dead_

pkGamerB
01-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Are you free for a rematch sometime this weekend DB? I'ma win this time!

deadbrain
01-08-2011, 12:21 AM
tomorrow(today for me, but i dont know about you because im not good with time zones) should be good for me pk....saturday. there, no confusion now. :P

Edit: actually, i may be out of commission today, pk. sorry. ill pm you if i end up being able to battle.

deadbrain
01-09-2011, 05:44 PM
ew double post...
annyways, I have been bested. Good game pkgamer, and congrats on the win.

and since you beat me with your original team of 6, i get to....ew....now i have to breed a poke for you... =( if you want me to that is. and ill take suggestions.

i was soo begging for a crit on my last turn though... =p

pkGamerB
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Great game, deadbrain! I thought I was done for when you outsped my last Pokemon (we were both Scarfed, but I didn't hve a speed boosting nature). I hung on with just 51 HP!

You don't have to worry about breeding me a Pokemon, I really just wanted to win with the team I chose from the start. :)

etcspectre
01-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I know I must be getting annoying by now, but I refuse to give in :)

Any chance I could get ANOTHER rematch sometime? ;)

deadbrain
01-09-2011, 06:10 PM
right now?

etcspectre
01-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Sure :D

deadbrain
01-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Nice try etc. maybe another time. =p

etcspectre
01-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Guess borrowing my friend's prized shiny tentacruel didn't help out as well as expected _dead2_

BroBuzz
01-18-2011, 10:19 AM
You open for a battle t'night? I'm free around 8:00 EST.

deadbrain
01-18-2011, 02:47 PM
i dont know if i will be open then buzz. If i am, i will be sure to pm you though.
i dont know why i wouldnt, but my parents are good with surprises.......... -.-

deadbrain
01-18-2011, 07:58 PM
nice try brobuzz, you came really close. i cant battle again, because i just noticed the battery is almost dead, so if you want, we can battle again tomorrow, or some other day.

BroBuzz
01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
nice try brobuzz, you came really close. i cant battle again, because i just noticed the battery is almost dead, so if you want, we can battle again tomorrow, or some other day.
Good match! I was pretty shocked by the two misses in a row by your Metagross. xD And tomorrow works. :) I'll be free around 8:00pm.

deadbrain
01-19-2011, 06:31 PM
im sorry for the late notice, but my physics teacher was a little late on giving us our web assign homework, and this may make me miss our battle buzz(especially since iv only been able to figure out 1 of our 7 problems in the last hour.. @.@), so i hope its ok if i call it off for now, and maybe have it later, if i can figure this homework out? =p

sorry about this buzz... =\

ill send this in a pm too, just incase.

deadbrain
01-22-2011, 09:35 PM
.......brobuzz...that was the most annoying finale' ever. xD you almost had me too! if you had one more hit on my metagross, you would have won, for sure! it was a bit of a gamble for me at many points in our battle, and i gotta say, that was, while annoying and repetative, very fun!

Gengar was about to the point of struggling to death, so if Metagross had gotten as slow as i feared, you would have won, no doubt.

As such, i feel you have earned my badge, but i will leave it up to you. Do you want it now, or do you want to try and beat me? i think you earned it, but its entirely up to you.

BroBuzz
01-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Really good match, DeadBrain. :D At the end I was hoping for Blissey to hit herself so I wouldn't have to wastr wny moves. Hmm, I guess I'll take the badge now. But I still wanna beat ya sometime or another. :razz:

deadbrain
01-22-2011, 10:49 PM
yea, i was mostly doing it as a "mind game" kind of thing, because i didnt get paralasis on it. >=\ and i didnt want you to predict my switch to meta... =D

but ok, and ill be ready for that day when we battle and i dominate again. _awesome_

BroBuzz
01-23-2011, 09:10 AM
yea, i was mostly doing it as a "mind game" kind of thing, because i didnt get paralasis on it. >=\ and i didnt want you to predict my switch to meta... =D

but ok, and ill be ready for that day when we battle and i dominate again. _awesome_
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/Sinsei55/HAHAnoOwl.jpg

etcspectre
02-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Any way I can get another rematch? :D

deadbrain
02-08-2011, 05:08 PM
if i have some free time from now to friday, but i definetly wont be able to this weekend or next weekmaybe the week after ill be free). so, if i dont get back to you on it by then, then im sorry to have to ask for a such a long wait in having our battle because of this. =\

etcspectre
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm free the rest of tonight as well as tomorrow night anytime after 5PM EST if either of those times are alright for you