PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy's Gym - The Hope-Spiral Badge [Under re-construction]

DiZaster321
10-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the Spiral City Gym! Don't get Dizzy!(facepalm)

I hope to provide a challenging and fun experience!

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
This wouldn't be the case if my Diamond cart was here grumble grumble

Rules: TSG Rules
I do allow Legendaries, and this may lead to my downfall, but I don't mind. I think if you went to the trouble of catching one, you should be able to use it.

My gym type: I will have a set of 3 teams, 2 of which will have gimmicks, the other will just be a group of my strongest pokemon. If you beat the gimmick team, you may re-challenge me to face my strongest team.

Team 1 - MYSTERY
Team 2 - MYSTERY
Team 3 - MYSTERY

Gym Openings
Mon-Fri: 7 PM - 11 PM CST
Sat-Sun: 12-10 CST

Added Bonus
If you desire, I can record our battle and post it on YouTube. I understand if you don't want to, but it is just an offering.

Chat
To be honest, I prefer talking to the people I battle. I would prefer a Skype call to anything else, but Voice Chat is fine if that's all that's available.

Scheduled battles
None as of now

Badge
[spoiler:wgoa7qy2]I haven't made it yet :P[/spoiler:wgoa7qy2]

Difficulty
I'm more of a first gym type deal, since I'm really rusty.

Spoils
Winners will earn a Spiral badge, a TM, and a mystery egg. I breed all eggs myself, and I hope you enjoy the surprise!

If you triumph over my most powerful team, you get a Water Type EV'd to your specifications. Pokemon of other types may be requested, but if I don't have it, you must provide me with one, an egg, or a breed chain starter, if I decide to do it.

D3adlyNinja
10-22-2010, 09:38 AM
looking forward to facing ya once i fix my wifi which will hopefully be tonight

BroBuzz
10-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Can't wait to face ya! :D Also, if you want. I can make a badge for you.

DiZaster321
10-24-2010, 08:54 PM
sure thing Bro, just gives me one less thing to do... EV training grumble grumble

In other news, I hope to have the gym up and running my New Years... I need a while to get this going, but I have a weekend to work on it coming up. :P

I just may reveal the gimmick of my gym when the time gets closer, maybe...

BroBuzz
10-24-2010, 09:35 PM
sure thing Bro, just gives me one less thing to do... EV training grumble grumble

In other news, I hope to have the gym up and running my New Years... I need a while to get this going, but I have a weekend to work on it coming up. :P

I just may reveal the gimmick of my gym when the time gets closer, maybe...
Sure! I'll get working on it when I have some free time. :)

BroBuzz
10-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Badge:
[center:weqpeumj]http://i53.tinypic.com/2vn2pfm.png[/center:weqpeumj]
Hope you like it!

DiZaster321
10-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Sweet badge! I would have liked a red/blue color, but I didn't specify! It looks awesome!

cursemarkreid
10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Can't wait to face you.

BroBuzz
10-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Sweet badge! I would have liked a red/blue color, but I didn't specify! It looks awesome!
What did you just say? _awesome_
http://i54.tinypic.com/2afc4dz.png http://i53.tinypic.com/9iczr8.png
Choose whatever one you like the best!

DiZaster321
11-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Edited with some revisions, and some other info.