PDA

View Full Version : Eye Dears four Shoas.

Nintenuendo
04-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Hey guys, I've been talking to Britt about MAYBE doing some stuff int he 12pm-2/3pm slot during the weekdays, maybe not an every day thing, but once or twice a week. I was wondering what you guys might like to see.

So far, I'm leaning toward doing a little bit of WoW on Thursdays, since we seem to have more players in the community than I thought, and I want to see how that would do. It would probably consist of me leveling characters, doing some pvp, showing off different add-ons, etc.

I also REALLY want to do something to highlight some indie/smaller titles like Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip, Nimbus. Stuff like that.

Thirdly, I really just want an excuse to play some of my old favorites like Splinter Cell and Morrowind, and just other games I really like and want people to see. Maybe a weekly "Tyler's pick of the week" kinda thing.

I don't know, those are just a few of MY ideas, if you don't like them let me know, and be honest. I don't want to stream things you guys won't enjoy watching. Also, if you have any suggestions/ideas/feedback/criticisms of your own, just let me know either in this thread, or through PM.

Thanks for the help guys. Like I said, none of this is set in stone, so there's a chance we'll go another way, or that none of this will happen at all. I just wanted to take a chance to poll you guys, and see what you thought. :thumbs:

Tanur
04-04-2011, 12:09 AM
inb4 Chao Garden

04-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Trials Hd plz or the impossible game

Nintenuendo
04-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Trials Hd plz or the impossible game

I actually do have Trials HD, and that's exactly the kind of game I would want to do for the indie thing. I'm not familiar with the impossible game, but I'll try to check it out.

As for Chao Garden, from the looks of it, we might keep doing that on Tuesday nights. You guys SEEM to like it. However, you also really got a kick out of Minecraft survival, so we're not sure which show to put where. Let me know what you think.

xChaosSaberx
04-04-2011, 12:13 AM
How bout Survival mode for minecraft? That was exciting xD

the1stpkmnfan
04-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Well, if you guys are all streaming together, I'd love to see co-op gaming. Since there's no Mario marathons this year, why not play NSMBW? I'm not suggesting to only Mario, but any other kind of co-op/multiplayer games would be fun as well. I enjoy seeing y'all compete against each other and creating hilarity. :P

Also, your idea for "Tyler's Pick of the Week" sounds like a great idea. Choosing what games you want to play that day, and maybe explain why you chose it. It could give some interest and recommendation for people to try out the game.

To be honest, it may not matter what you guys decide to play, I still enjoy watching the games y'all got to bring to the table. It wouldn't hurt to expand the horizons as well.

metalman27
04-04-2011, 12:24 AM
I liked watching you play Minecraft Survival mode. But I think you should do some arcade type games so you wouldn't have to be committed to it, and change what games you played every day. Maybe minecraft or WoW on one day then an arcade game the next?

Cosmoid
04-04-2011, 12:39 AM
OH. Tyler I was already planning on switching to Free Indie games after I finish the next 3 episodes of Gaggin n Gamin. If you want to do it that's fine I was going to focus on free indie games, but I haven't been able to talk to Britt about it yet. I had a backup of just playing lots of not quite retro games from PS1 to PS2 era (That would require I get a new N64 though for Mystical Ninja) Either way you can choose what you want to do and I will go with my other idea. Also Gaggin n Gaming should come back in summer if we are still going then.

Shiron
04-04-2011, 12:44 AM
I also REALLY want to do something to highlight some indie/smaller titles like Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip, Nimbus. Stuff like that.
Do VVVVVV please and I'll:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6pr38.png

Nintenuendo
04-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Cosmoid:

Oh, well crap. I don't want to get in the way of your idea. We may be able to do both though, since I was mainly going to focus on more commercial releases. It would be really cool to get a heads up on free games though, so we shouldn't have a problem doing both shows, I'll just keep mine to paid titles. If that's cool with you, that is.

I was also thinking, once you're done with grubbing and gaming, we could continue to focus on really hard games. Maybe not every week, but like one really hard game a month. Maybe you and I could find a way to team up for something like that. Just let me know what you think. Go ahead and send me a PM though, so the thread doesn't get too flooded.

JasefWisener
04-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Those are all pretty sweet ideas. I know I'd watch.

AtrumLevitas
04-04-2011, 08:51 AM
I think any game would be a success. People come for you, Tyler, no matter what game you play. :3

MSico
04-04-2011, 08:58 AM
I think Tyler should play Hearts.

Kairamek
04-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I think any game would be a success. People come for you, Tyler, no matter what game you play. :3
Well if Atrum likes it than.... no, that wasn't a good setup for this running gag. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Sangome
04-04-2011, 10:48 AM
If we're talking Indie titles, then we need to see some Yume Nikki or Eversion action.

[spoiler:1zf4ka21]Just to see how much they'd freak people out. :D[/spoiler:1zf4ka21]

Otherwise, I'm always up for some more Chao Garden *dodges flying frying pans* I had a blast watching that.

deadbrain
04-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Oregon Trail. *sunglasses*

JasefWisener
04-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Oregon Trail. *sunglasses*

This!

Do like Oregon Trail 5 (or whichever one has the horrible cartoon cutscenes).

ctizz36
04-04-2011, 12:14 PM
All of those sound like awesome ideas! I support them all!

Kairamek
04-04-2011, 01:06 PM
I suggest getting a partner and playing WoW as a team. Get a tank or healer for faster dungeon queues and have fun.

pkGamerB
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I'll have to agree with Oregon Trail. :P