View Full Version : Halo Saturday Nights

Ice
04-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Need to happen more often.
Heres a preview of what you've missed:

[youtube:3t1787zz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEWbb8PL1BA[/youtube:3t1787zz]

ck14500
04-17-2011, 07:52 PM
heres the thing about this, it depends on what chase is willing to play at the time, i mean yes it would help to have more of this, but he is the resident Halo and Starcraft player... so just keep an eye out and see what chase does on thursday nights, cuz normally thats his department haha

Jamesdh17
04-18-2011, 09:32 AM
One issue with a halo night is the connection, with starcraft the internet lag isn't THAT huge because even if it delays your micro a bit the AI takes care of you to some extent but with halo even a half second delay will really kill your game. i mean.... think about when your playing a FPS people generally move a lot and if you shoot someone what are the chances they are going to be there the next half second after the delay and the command for the shot actually goes through? the answer is not very likely.

Where am i getting the idea there will be a half second delay you may be thinking? Easy, TSG is streaming 24/7 and that hogs the internet and owns chase in halo so unless he gets a second connection we probably won't see a halo night unless he just feels like getting frustrated while missing shots that should hit which he might do but i don't think it would be a weekly thing. Like calvin said though, just keep your eyes out cause you really just never know about Chase lol.

CommentatorGuy
04-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Rofl Ice you little monkey... Hey I never went negative the whole night XD AND I was lagging like a boss. Just imagine if I wasn't. Scary right? Yah I know.

Its hard to get the energy up to play halo because like James said it just ends up with me being frustrated the whole time cuz its pretty laggy on my end.

I dunno I may look into some ways of solving this.

Ice
04-19-2011, 04:25 PM
I gotcha, I didn't know the delay was that unbearable. But I really think the community had a good time playing Halo, even if they weren't all that skilled. It just seemed to me like people had a good time.

I support finding a fix to the lag =)

topbunkdd89
04-25-2011, 09:06 PM
I would rather watch starcraft because halo can get incredibley boring while watching

BobberyFan98
04-29-2011, 07:42 AM
This would be awesome, as now I really only play Halo with friends. If you guys ever start doing this again, count me in.