PDA

View Full Version : MarioMaster2008 has joined the community!

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi, guys, it's a pleasure to be here. I found this wonderful place by previously watching the Pokemon marathon that occurred recently, and was marveled by the fact that these three people are going out of their way--and sleep cycles--to raise money for chairity! It was so moving!

Anyway, I am a (slightly improving) author and Let's Player. I plan to be a videeo game tester soon, so I also made a little game. You can find me on YouTube under the same name as I am here.

So it's great tp meet you all, and I hope I can be of service to your wonderful community.

MSico
03-07-2009, 03:00 PM
It was a lot more than three of us _awesome_

Welcome to the forums! Stay tuned for Zelda goodness! And maybe some Mario later... _hat_ Mario 64 has a date for destruction

lenny8
03-07-2009, 04:36 PM
welcome to the forums. also a bit of advice stay away from the kmmgreen guy he seems cool but hes actually trying to help pedo bear with his traps.

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 05:13 PM
hey, Weclome to the Forums! :) I do hope we see you around. The Zelda marathon is going to be awesome, and we do hope to see you there. It's less than a week left!

And welcome, anyways. :)

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 05:23 PM
hey, Weclome to the Forums! :) I do hope we see you around. The Zelda marathon is going to be awesome, and we do hope to see you there. It's less than a week left!

And welcome, anyways. :)

Oh, I'll surely be there, for as long as I can, anyway.

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Excellent! :) and were glad your at the forums as well. We're all really nice.

Though, we do get into some fights. But we make up sooner or later. lol not really. Were a family, so your now a member of the TSG Family!

Maybe next year, if your still active, Ill add you to the Family Picture like the 2009 Family Pic recently. It's in the Art Section.

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Excellent! :) and were glad your at the forums as well. We're all really nice.

Though, we do get into some fights. But we make up sooner or later. lol not really. Were a family, so your now a member of the TSG Family!

Maybe next year, if your still active, Ill add you to the Family Picture like the 2009 Family Pic recently. It's in the Art Section.

I'd love that! Also, this is slightly off topic, but how to you get those medals thingies? Because I'd really like to have that "Canadian" medal, to prove my status. And maybe the Photoshopper one, too...

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah, no prob. There's a Medal thread in the community section. It lists how you can get them, and they're yours! :) Though some are only for certain people; like Britt and Phil. Just go here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=553 (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=553)

I also just posted something. And yeah, you can totally post your own ideas for future medals. More will be made later.

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Oh yeah, no prob. There's a Medal thread in the community section. It lists how you can get them, and they're yours! :) Though some are only for certain people; like Britt and Phil. Just go here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=553 (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=553)

I also just posted something. And yeah, you can totally post your own ideas for future medals. More will be made later.

I looked at the thread, and have come to a few conclusions.

1) I am a Canadian, yes, but that doesn't show me how to get the Canadian medal.
2)I am slightly good with Photoshop, so that may mean I can get that medal.
3) I made a game, and I'm a geek in my own right, so that means I could get the Coder medal.
4) But I still don't know how to make them appear in my posts/sidebar thingy!

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 06:03 PM
1.) If your Canadian, then I guess you must say you are, and there a Canadian's thread in the Lounge topic. Go check it out.
2.) If your good with Photoshop, post what you have in the Art section, in a new thread. Make sure you put what they are, and you should get a medal.
3.) If you made a game, say you did in either the Lounge or the Medal thread.
4.) They do that for you, they must award you those medals.

Ok, if you have all those things for real, then say you do in the Medals thread, and give links to support them. It might be good to put your photoshop stuff in the art section as well. and your game in the lounge OR the Banter.

Putting them in two seperate areas can keep it cool. One for proff, the Medal thread, and the other topics for main discussion.

I hope this helps.

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 06:07 PM
1.) If your Canadian, then I guess you must say you are, and there a Canadian's thread in the Lounge topic. Go check it out.
2.) If your good with Photoshop, post what you have in the Art section, in a new thread. Make sure you put what they are, and you should get a medal.
3.) If you made a game, say you did in either the Lounge or the Medal thread.
4.) They do that for you, they must award you those medals.

Ok, if you have all those things for real, then say you do in the Medals thread, and give links to support them. It might be good to put your photoshop stuff in the art section as well. and your game in the lounge OR the Banter.

Putting them in two seperate areas can keep it cool. One for proff, the Medal thread, and the other topics for main discussion.

I hope this helps.

Oh, it helps immensly. One last thing, though, can I get links to those threads, please? Not to be a bother, or anything...

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Oh, no prob. Your not a bother at all. Everyone needs helps, and do I. I can imagine alot from my first days here. But anyway, here's the links:

-Medals Thread (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=553) for your obtaining of medals w/ your proof as well.
-Lounge Thread (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewforum.php?f=39) This would be for your game, but I think the banter might work bellow better.
-Banter Thread (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewforum.php?f=58) Though, it doesnt matter which one you choose. Depends on you.
-The Art Thread (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewforum.php?f=41) For your use of Photoshop or Fan art goes here.
-Community Stream (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewforum.php?f=6) If your game is playable on the computer, you can make a Ustream, and announce your broadcast times for you to play. We always come to everyone else stream.

Red Devil82
03-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forums! _metroid_

zach2m1
03-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow already a lot of posts! Tee-hee =P Well I would like to say welcome to the forums!

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Wow already a lot of posts! Tee-hee =P Well I would like to say welcome to the forums!

Yeah, I know! Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! :D

therocketknight
03-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcom to the forum _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
03-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey Mario, I can see you have already got two Medals congrats.

MarioMaster2008
03-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Hey Mario, I can see you have already got two Medals congrats.

Yeah, but I still can't get my Canadian medal. Seems it's been discontinued...aww...:(

iHeart_Absol
03-07-2009, 10:32 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOOME

_awesome_

kmmgreen5
03-08-2009, 01:02 AM
welcome to the forums. also a bit of advice stay away from the kmmgreen guy he seems cool but hes actually trying to help pedo bear with his traps.

lol lenny you lie you know thats zach _awesome_

anyways welcome to the forums

MarioMaster2008
03-08-2009, 01:05 AM

Umm...am I missing out on some sort of inside joke? :?

KeymasterPL
03-08-2009, 03:11 PM

lol, well not really but kinda. Once you are here for a while you will get it.

Also welcome to the forums.

kmmgreen5
03-08-2009, 05:51 PM

_awesome_ har har dasu dasu

killerwombat
03-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi, guys, it's a pleasure to be here. I found this wonderful place by previously watching the Pokemon marathon that occurred recently, and was marveled by the fact that these three people are going out of their way--and sleep cycles--to raise money for chairity! It was so moving!

Anyway, I am a (slightly improving) author and Let's Player. I plan to be a videeo game tester soon, so I also made a little game. You can find me on YouTube under the same name as I am here.

So it's great tp meet you all, and I hope I can be of service to your wonderful community.
You dont have to be so formal on here, but welcome to the community. I am sure you will love it. Great username. _awesome_

MarioMaster2008
03-08-2009, 10:57 PM

You dont have to be so formal on here, but welcome to the community. I am sure you will love it. Great username. _awesome_

Sorry, I'm used to speaking this way. This username came around from my greatest intrest: Being the master of the man in the red cap. I thought of the name in 2008, so that's my story. I am currently Mario's Master over here anyway. No one can best me at any Mario competitions over here.

As I said, this is also my username on YouTube. Check my stuff out, when you've got the time.

MSico
03-09-2009, 06:24 AM
I am currently Mario's Master over here anyway. No one can best me at any Mario competitions over here.

_hat_
_awesome_ Brother, you've got yourself a challenger.

MarioMaster2008
03-09-2009, 07:19 AM
I am currently Mario's Master over here anyway. No one can best me at any Mario competitions over here.

_hat_
_awesome_ Brother, you've got yourself a challenger.

What's this?! The man in the hat challenges the man in the RED hat?! Well! I'm honored!

zach2m1
03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Why in every topic kmm must say I am a trap! He is the one DO NOT TRUST KMM!

BlueStarReturns
03-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey, MarioMaster!

I just joined the Forums!

MarioMaster2008
03-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey, MarioMaster!

I just joined the Forums!

Well well! Nice to see you here! You didn't update the StinkoMario Let's Play a few days ago like you said you would... :( But it's still nice to see you here!