PDA

View Full Version : I got nothing for a subject...

Nethertribes
03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
So I guess I'll make it up with a good post!

So hi, I'm Nethertribes. This is the first forum I have joined in this year. If you have any remote knowledge about me, well that is just amazing.

And a quick version: Became a Let's Player sometime last year I believe, don't remember the exact time though. Was part of 2 LP forums, but left those to do some freelance work. I tend to stick with games I know I can beat, like the X series and a bit of Metroid.

Found you guys through Chuggaaconroy's videos, and I'm just shocked that your next marathon is the Zelda series.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys around. Especially during the marathon.

Gwellin
03-10-2009, 05:50 PM
And posted a promotion video! Thanks! :D

Welcome.

Kilgard
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Welcome, I see Chugga is bringing in members like crazy! Take a look around and make yourself at home :D

Brineboy
03-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey there welcome to the forums.

kmmgreen5
03-10-2009, 09:28 PM
hey welcome to the forums

Red Devil82
03-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forums! _megaman_ (these things are not used nearly enough)

KeymasterPL
03-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Wow, another person by Chugga's videos. Amazing.

Well Welcome to the forums my new friend and stick around for some great people. We don't really care how good you are at video games here, we just like to talk about them and have fun during the marathons. (well at least I don't really care how good you are at video games :D)

SuperPaperNess
03-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey Nether, welcome to the forums! To clear things up, in your TSG promotion vid, my comment was not directed to you, but to the other person. Sorry about that. _link_