PDA

View Full Version : Pkmnfan's Clubalooza Gym (Sparks Badge) ~OPEN~

the1stpkmnfan
06-04-2011, 11:22 PM
[center:hs3b053m]The Clubalooza City Gym
(it's a secret, yeah)
This Gym uses Generation 4 games of Pokemon
(Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver)

http://i54.tinypic.com/288v91d.png
Layout of the entire Clubalooza Gym (credit goes to the amazing Anatotitan)

The Gym's History:
In the shadowed alleys of the grand city of Clubalooza, there lies one of the most notable places of the region; the Clubalooza City Gym: Club Myg. People come visit the sight of this place for the club and parties. Very few, outside the city, know about it's Gym existence. It's a very difficult way for one to obtain all their 8th badges. Fortunately, many people in the native area of Clubalooza City know about the Gym. Things get more complicating though: the Gym Leader only comes out at night parties.

On the one hand, it'll be a great experience for the challenging trainer to face off against Leader Trex; the head brain of Club Myg. The stars are all out at night, everyone is having a great time, and the atmosphere makes a heartwarming vibe for the battle. Come party with us if you dare! Leader Trex will happily accept your challenge and do his best to bring you and your team down. PARTY ON.

Take on the party challenge in order to obtain the Sparks Badge:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2alvdj.png[/center:hs3b053m]

---------
Clubalooza City is well known for it's modern day appearance. The city is always light with bright lights. It's also famous for the advanced technology and neon that originates here. This can be considered as the Sidove region's electricity resource. The city isn't very significant during the day hours, but at night, the city shines bright at it's best. You can call this city the sister of ''Las Vegas'' (a location from a farther region from the Sidove region that shares similiar traits). Clubalooza City symbolizes good times, young ages and a step forward into the future.
---------

[center:hs3b053m]*~*~*~*~*Battle Format*~*~*~*~*[/center:hs3b053m]
Standard Battle
-6-on-6 Battle
-Flat Battle Lv.100 (sets Pokemon Level to Lv.100)
-Voice Chat is OFF.

Party Battle (High Recommend)
-6-on-6 Double Battle
-Flat Battle Lv.50 (sets Pokemon Level to Lv.50)
-Voice Chat is OFF.

[center:hs3b053m]*~*~*~*~*The Club's Specials*~*~*~*~*
(Gym Rules- READ)[/center:hs3b053m]
[spoiler:hs3b053m]First and foremost, no hacking or cheating of any sort. If youre caught doing so, you wont be able to compete anymore in the league season. Plus, you will be banned from the Party Club FOR LIFE. We don't like cheaters/haxorus. Head PokeMaster Cal will not be pleased, and you will have to deal with him and his might wrath. So don't cheat!

This gym, once again, uses the Generation 4 games of Pokemon (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver). Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon are only allowed in battle from these games.

All Pokemon levels will temporarily be set to Lv. 50 (doubles) of Lv.100 (singles).

Banned Club Members
These Pokemon are not usable:

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (All forms)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina (Both "Original" and "Alternate" forms)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin (Sky Form)
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

Pokemon Bowls (Pokemon Movesets)
You can only use moves that a Pokemon learns by leveling up, through TM/HM, as an egg move, or from a Move Tutor. Pokemon received from official Nintendo events, such as the Surfing Pikachu, are allowed, as are Smeargle moves learned through Sketch.

Clauses Specials
(Available means the rule is active.)
(Not Available means the rule is NOT active.)

-Evasion Clause (Available)
Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.

Spam Clause (Available)
Two or more Pokmon on a team cannot be frozen at the same time.

-Sleep Clause (Available)
Two or more Pokmon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep, via the move Rest, does not activate Sleep Clause.

-OHKO Clause (Available)
One-Hit KO moves are not allowed. (Examples of these moves are Sheer Cold and Fissure. Moves like Explosion is a different story, but they are allowed)

-Species Clause (Available)
Two or more of the same Pokmon may not be used on the same team. It would be in both of our best interest if you show off your team with different movesets and species of Pokemon.

-Self KO Clause (Available)
If both players have only one Pokmon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.

-Item Clause (Not Available)
Trainers are not allowed to have Pokemon on their teams using the same kind of item. For example: if you have a Heracross and Donphan that are both holding Leftovers, that is an Item Clause. All Pokemon must hold a different item, if desired to use items.[/spoiler:hs3b053m]

[center:hs3b053m]*~*~*~*~*Contacting the Club Leader Trex*~*~*~*~*[/center:hs3b053m]
Below is the Leader's contacting info, PLUS the FC you will need to add in order to challenge him.
[spoiler:hs3b053m]E-Mail: the1stpkmnfan@hotmail.com

Game: Pokemon SoulSilver
Trainer: Alex
FC: 3310-5671-7055[/spoiler:hs3b053m]

[center:hs3b053m]*~*~*~*~*Gym Schedule*~*~*~*~*[/center:hs3b053m]
Normally I'll accept any time, depending on my work schedule, but here's the hours I'm aiming for. (I would recommend you request challenges in this topic, rather than PMs, to keep things in place.)

[spoiler:hs3b053m]Monday- OPEN 6:00pm - 2:00am CST
Tuesday- CLOSED (Weekly Renovations and Restocking)
Wednesday- OPEN 6:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday- OPEN 6:00pm - 2:00am CST
Friday- OPEN 8:00pm - 3:00am CST
Saturday- OPEN 8:00pm - 3:00am CST
Sunday- CLOSED (We just don't party on the lazy days. Train if you'd like, then get ready for a battle)[/spoiler:hs3b053m]

[center:hs3b053m]*~*~*~*~*Party Kings and Queens*~*~*~*~*
(Winners)[/center:hs3b053m]
[spoiler:hs3b053m]-etcspectre
-DarkMaster
-Ditto493
-Muzy72
-markus[/spoiler:hs3b053m]

[center:hs3b053m]http://i56.tinypic.com/2eaudk7.pngSo... PARTY ON.http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a2/Spr_5b_587.png[/center:hs3b053m]

etcspectre
06-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Alright, I'm going to be your first challenger!

Friday night at 8 PM CST sound good?

My FC is in the FC thread as well as in my gym.

the1stpkmnfan
06-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Aw man, Party Challenge accepted!

Unfortunately, 8pm tomorrow won't do it, because I'm still working up till 9pm. Would some time after that be okay?

etcspectre
06-09-2011, 11:47 PM
1 AM CST Sound better?

the1stpkmnfan
06-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Sounds good! See ya then.

the1stpkmnfan
06-11-2011, 12:33 AM
I have to admit etcspectre, you had a pretty amazing team. The battle was just intense, and really groovy to the music. 8) Okay I'll stop acting like Cilan lol.

Anyways, you came out on top and deserved a crown (and badge) as Party King! Congrats man, and thanks for the battle. :D

etcspectre
06-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Good Game, I was caught completely off guard when I noticed it was a doubles match :lol:

And I'll wear the crown with pride _awesome_

DarkMaster
06-11-2011, 02:08 PM
I would like to challenge you to a Party Battle as soon as the gym opens please

the1stpkmnfan
06-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I should be home around 8 or 9pm tonight, so if you don't mind till it opens, I'll see you then DarkMaster. :)

DarkMaster
06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Alright just pm me when your online and then I will get online

the1stpkmnfan
06-12-2011, 08:14 PM
That was a very good battle, DarkMaster. Sorry again that we couldn't battle last night, so tonight made up for that. And this time, you proved your strength. Congrats for winning a Sparks Badge. :D

Until next time, great job Party King.

DarkMaster
06-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Thank you very much pkmnfan it was a fun battle. I was a bit worried there at one moment, but my team pulled through. I will enjoy this badge with honor and pride. Maybe one day we can have a rematch, but that will be for when I collect more badges.

ditto493
06-19-2011, 12:38 PM
I challenge you to a Standard Battle tomarrow night! Would around 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm EST be alright?

My FC is 0088 4502 3491.

the1stpkmnfan
06-19-2011, 04:24 PM
That would be arlight with me. See you then.

the1stpkmnfan
06-20-2011, 08:41 PM
I thought I had you, but clearly you brought it back home when your third Pokemon came out to battle. Well done ditto. You earn a Sparks badge! Declaring you the next Party King in this gym.

ditto493
06-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the great battle PokeFan. I was never expecting that combo with your 3rd pokemon, and you caught me off gaurd with that trick. GG and great party!

the1stpkmnfan
06-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Updated the first post with the overview of my Gym. :P (Big thanks to Ana for drawing it all out)

Muzy72
06-30-2011, 04:12 PM
May I challenge you tonight @ 8:30 CST? I'll be on Skype at that time, and I already have you on there

HeartGold: 1592 6167 9636

the1stpkmnfan
06-30-2011, 05:20 PM
830 sounds good. Ill see you then. Get ready to be blown away from Partyness.

the1stpkmnfan
06-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Congrats to Muzy for defeating me and my party team! It was a killer 6-3 match, earning him a Party King crown and a Sparks Badge!

Good jub Muzy! Best of luck in the rest of the league. :)

markus
07-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I challenge your gym! If you want we can battle now? If not I'll pm you a time.

the1stpkmnfan
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Challenge accepted. See you in the party club.

the1stpkmnfan
07-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Congrats to maruks for defeating me; 6-1. Earning a crown and Sparks Badge.

markus
07-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Thank you and may we battle again some day :)