PDA

View Full Version : Hyrulean Sanctuary Gym (Virtue Badge)

pkGamerB
06-07-2011, 12:39 AM
http://www.secrettoeverybody.com/images/sillyrabbit.png
...Oh I see. Well welcome, challenger, to the Hyrulean Sanctuary Gym!

You finally got here. This is the next badge you're after, but it's mine now. Take it from me, if you dare...

Here at this gym, challengers will have to complete a rather grueling task. You must undergo one of three trials, each with its own challenge and strategy involved. Those who show their courage, wisdom, and power in battle shall earn this gym's Virtue Badge.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ur6rfb.png

And without further ado, here are the three trials you may choose from:

Trial of Courage: Use your willpower and inner focus to defeat an unbreakable opponent.

Trial of Wisdom: Use your skill and knowledge to overcome an unpredictable assault.

Trial of Power: Use your toughness and endurance to withstand a brutal force.

Remember, you only have to complete one trial to earn this badge, but by all means, feel free to attempt to beat all three to show your true balance and be worthy to be considered a "Master". In fact, I'd encourage it, since it means more great battles for all. And who knows, you just might get something special if you can beat all three. ;)

Da Rules
- Battles are level 100, 6 on 6 matches held via wifi on any gen 4 game (DPPt/HGSS).
- All standard TSG league rules (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=167251#p167251) will apply. The only exceptions are the freeze and item clauses, since the former can't be enforced on wifi, and the latter limits team variety, in my opinion.
- Voice chat will always be off.
- Upon losing a battle, you must wait at least 24 hours for a rematch. Also, you have to choose a different team of mine to battle, until you've battled all three teams at least once (if you've lost to all three, you can choose whichever you like).
- In the event of a disconnection, I will determine whether or not to allow a rematch the same day or not, depending on the situation.
- Please DO NOT reveal any of my Pokemon or strategies in this thread, or to anyone else who plans on challenging this gym. If you want to talk to me about our battle in detail, do it via PM.
- The following Pokemon are banned from this gym, as well as the league:[spoiler:32tbz8uj]Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys - All forms
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina - Both forms
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin - Sky form
Wobbuffet
Wynaut[/spoiler:32tbz8uj]Make sure you know the rules well, because breaking one will result in an automatic disqualification from our current match, and you'll have to try again on a different day.

Contact and Gym Hours
My FC: 3309 4295 2427 - Please give me your FC and the team you want to battle upon making your challenge, so I don't have to worry about getting them later. You can make your challenges either in this thread or via PM, but I'm more likely to see a PM first.

Tentative Hours (times in CDT)
Mon: 1pm - 9pm
Tues: 1pm - 9pm
Wed: 1pm - 6pm
Thur: 3pm - 6pm
Fri: 1pm - 9pm
Sat: 2pm - 6pm
Sun: Closed

Of course, these are all just general times. There may be times when I'm free a lot later than usual, or there may be days when I'm unable to battle at all. I'm also pretty flexible for people who can only battle at certain times, even if I'd normally be closed at those times. The best way to get the time you want is to let me know at least day or so ahead.

Certified Trainers
None.

And that does it for the introductions. Good luck, and may the way of the Hero lead to the [strike:32tbz8uj]Triforce[/strike:32tbz8uj] badge.

ditto493
06-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I challenge you to a battle pk!

My FC is 0088 4502 3491.

pkGamerB
06-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry it's taken me a little longer than planned to get my gym started guys, I've had a lot going on in the past two weeks and haven't had time to prepare my teams at all. I've been working like a madman to get everything EV trained and whatnot today (I have about 4 more Pokemon to train), so I should be finished by the end of today. So I will officially open tomorrow, and you guys can go ahead and start scheduling your battles now.

ditto493
07-17-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm ready to challenge you again pk.

pkGamerB
07-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Sure thing. When's a good time for you to battle?

Also, which team did you want to face?

ditto493
07-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Can you battle now? If not then sometime tomarrow afternoon or evening should do?

And I think I'd like to give your Wisdom Team a go.

pkGamerB
07-17-2011, 01:58 PM
I can battle now if you're ready. See you shortly, and good luck!

Edit: Looks like I missed you today. How does Monday around 2pm sound (or if that doesn't work, tell me what time does)?

ditto493
07-17-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm sorry about that.

Tomarrow at 2pm sounds good.