PDA

View Full Version : Brineboy's Monkey Pirate Ninja Gym (Banana Badge)[NOW OPEN]

Brineboy
06-07-2011, 04:54 PM
AHOY MATEYS!
Welcome to....
http://www.sumopaint.com/files/images/adexcaazjbtkecnr.png
Here you will be challenged by Pirates and Ninjas alike to win the coveted Banana Badge.
[center:33m02u2c]http://www.sumopaint.com/files/images/adfbxbazclecfeqc.png[/center:33m02u2c]

There will be two challenges to begin with but I plan on adding more as the season goes.

Ninja Battle-Ninjas like to fight alone so this will be your classic 6v6 battle.

Pirate Battle-While Ninjas like to fight alone Pirates like to help their crew mates. This will be a 4v4 battle.

The Monkey Code of Conduct

The Following Pokemon are banned from use in this gym
[spoiler:33m02u2c]Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (All forms)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina (Both forms)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin Sky Form
Wobbuffet
Wynaut[/spoiler:33m02u2c]
Teams will be set at level 100

No hacking will be aloud

No voice chat shall be used

The following clauses will be in effect:

-Evasion Clause
Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not allowed.

-Sleep Clause
Two or more Pokmon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via rest does not activate Sleep Clause.

-OHKO Clause
One-Hit KO moves are not allowed.

-Species Clause
Two or more of the same Pokmon may not be used on the same team.

-Self KO Clause
If both players have only one Pokmon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.

-Item Clause
All Pokmon on a team must hold different items. This is not a standard clause in competitive play, but it is used in Nintendo tournaments.

Rematches
To schedule a rematch please wait at least 2 days after the original battle

Schedule: (all times are in EST)
Sunday: 3PM-10PM
Monday: 3PM-12PM
Tuesday: 3PM-12PM
Wednesday: 3PM-12PM
Thursday: 3PM-12PM
Friday: Closed
Saturday: 12PM-11PM
I am looking for a job this summer once I get one my hours will likely change. These times are likely to change more once summer gets more into swing. I am willing to work with people though if you are not able to make it in the above schedule.

FRIEND CODE: 5155 8800 9497

Can ye arise to the challenge to find my pirate gold or will ye be walking the plank?

Winners
[spoiler:33m02u2c][/spoiler:33m02u2c]

DarkMaster
06-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I would like to battle you now please. My FC is in my signiture. I would like for this to be the 4v4 double battle

Brineboy
06-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Alright give me about 10 minutes to set up then FC was added into the first post

DarkMaster
08-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I challenge you to a pirate battle right now

Brineboy
08-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Alright then I am getting on now

DarkMaster
08-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Ugh I have some bad news, my copy of platinum has been lost so that means i am out of the league until gen five becomes important

Brineboy
08-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Alright bummer that you lost it though