PDA

View Full Version : [Show] South Park Seasons 13-Episode 1-The Ring

DJCDominic
03-12-2009, 05:32 PM
The Ring
The Bottom Line: "Another great installment"

Kenny's new girlfriend is rumored to be a slut. and Kenny is more than happy about this.

Where to begin?

the hilariousness of Kenny trying to get a BJ but ending up with a purity ring and showing the what a difference it made to his character?

the ending that was slightly guessable but still excused fantastically?

the commentary on how the Jonas Brothers are effecting America's young girls while showing that they could also be real kids too? or just how they comment on what the Disney company has become?

no matter how you slice it this was a great episode and better than some we got last season even the Startling which I liked for the parodies of the horror movies even if they ripped themselves off the Team America movie.

if this keeps up and ends up being the low point of at least this half of the season than sign me up for the DVD.

A definite 8.7 for me.

To watch this episode go to http://www.southparkstudios.com

goron2000
03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Great review, a few grammatical errors but i am really not the person to be pointing that stuff out when i'm terrible myself.

It was an average episode IMO but i've been watching south park since the very first season so my opinion may differ from someone who is new to the series (Not saying your new, just in general).

That's right everyone i had the first 4 seasons on the mysterious device known to some as VHS. *insert ghost noise* "who wants to touch me?....I said who wants to F***in touch me?"

killerwombat
03-13-2009, 01:06 PM
This episode is really inappropriate for the younger viewers... Loved it.

DJCDominic
03-14-2009, 04:55 PM
I watched all episodes of South Park twice.

I thought it was good,but I wanted all 4 boys to be together. Those are awesome.

Kilgard
03-15-2009, 07:47 AM
I watched all episodes of South Park twice.

I thought it was good,but I wanted all 4 boys to be together. Those are awesome.

I stopped watching around season 4 and only see the odd episode here and there, I just found the series lost some steam with season 4 and 5 but it has picked up again.

TheUserless
03-16-2009, 08:18 PM
this episode was so great i laughed so hard when they showed Micky Mouse

RobZombie
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
The Ring
even if they ripped themselves off the Team America movie
[/url]
I wouldnt say that they ripped of the Team America Movie seeing that they were the ones who made it I think it was more of a homage to all the Team America Fans out there who watch South Park.

Syrup
03-23-2009, 01:08 PM
my mom saw the episode it was crap she never will let me see sp ;(