PDA

View Full Version : Theme/Cookie Problem

Damian
10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Just wondering if this is only me but whenever I come to these boards I have to relog in and also the theme is different when you are a guest.

Also some of these smiles are random as hell xD
MK DL

Diana3
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Just wondering if this is only me but whenever I come to these boards I have to relog in and also the theme is different when you are a guest.

MK DL

don't all the forums you visit have DL ? :lol:

localretard
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
About the cookie thing, I've made a post regarding this, in this forum.

This is what I found to work for most people:

Solution: Manually delete all the cookies from "thespeedgamers.com" or if you don't care you can just delete all the cookies period (not recommended).

About the theme being different, yes I know this and would fix it however many people are using that theme and in order to fix it i would have to deactivate the theme and reactivate it again but that would cause the people using it to switch to this theme and then people would get angry so i have held off on that for now.

fettouhi
10-06-2008, 02:16 AM
I agree with local this is the easier way so people don't get too mad :D

Sonic62
10-06-2008, 11:41 PM

MK DL

don't all the forums you visit have DL ? :lol:
In a perfect world maybe... _awesome_

GoSmitty
10-07-2008, 11:35 PM
I had the same problem. Clearing out the cookies worked so thanks for the tip Local. Now I'm hungry and have no cookies :( .

fettouhi
10-08-2008, 03:39 AM
I just had the same problem and I deleted my cookies and it was gone. if people have problem with deleting them go to my guide post for deleting cookies.

here the link (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=181)