PDA

View Full Version : Guild Achievement: United Nations

Kairamek
01-13-2012, 10:10 PM
This achievement is reach Exalted with 55 reputations out of list of 63. Or so. My count may be off.
I am going to try to organize the remaining factions here in some manner to make it easier to figure out what we have and what we need.

PvP
The Defilers - Arathi Basin
Warsong Outriders - Warsong Gultch

Note: You get reps for resources in AB and for caps/wins in WSG. Good luck.

Steamweedle Cartel - Kairamek is working on these. Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
Booty Bay - Kill Pirates
Everlook - Kill other city's Pirates
Gadgetzan - Kill Pirates
Ratchet - Kill Pirates

Note: A long kill grind. I'm on this one already. I did all the quests pre-cata and have not done them since the change. With less than 25k of Exalted on each city I think I have the best chance of anyone here.

Raids
Hydraxian Waterlords - Molten Core (WoW) Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
Brood of Nozdormu - Ahn'Qiraj (WoW) Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
The Scale of the Sands - Battle for Mount Hyjal (CoT) (BC) Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
Ashtongue Deathsworn - Black Temple (BC) Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
The Ashen Verdicts - Icecrown Citadel (WotLK) Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
Avengers of Hyjal - Firelands (Cata) Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep

Note: As raids we need at least two people to get in. Most of them won't require a very large group. For Brood of Nozdormu we can funnel the turn-ins to one person to make it faster. CoT Hyjal is about 7k for a full clear. That will be fast if we do it every week.

Easy Sauce
The Sunreavers - I can get this farming Northrend for the Dungeon Hero achievement

The Hard Grind
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Ravenholdt - Only a rogue can do it successfully Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep

Retired
Shen'dralar Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep
Zandalar Tribe Per Armory, Altore has it, waiting on Guild rep

Note: These are no longer in the game. They still count if an older character reaches exalted with the guild.

Oh.. and uh... FIRST! :D

Nitram
01-13-2012, 10:40 PM
I can take care of the Frenzyheart Tribe and Scryers for certain.
I believe Arten is Exalted with Tranquillien, so as soon as he hits exalted with the guild we're good to go.

Kairamek
01-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I will be working on steamwheedle but beside random pirate killing im holding off until we hit guild lvl 12. That extra 5% rep across all the quests will save me 1000 pirate kills. Thereabouts.

[ Post made via Android ]

ArtenXevious
01-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I'm exalted with Tranquillien. It was easy. I had it before I was level 20. Just gotta get Exalted with guild.

Nitram
01-24-2012, 01:10 AM
Took care of the Scryers, just waiting on Guild Exalted.
Edit, 2/1/12: Exalted with Frenzyheart

Kairamek
02-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Altore just joined the guild. He brought with him all the PVP, and most if not all the Raiding factions. Now for hte long grind to exalted with the guild.

Desert also has Scryers and Frenzyheart now.

ArtenXevious
02-04-2012, 03:54 AM
You can get rid of Tranquillien from the list since I hit Exalted with Guild. :3

Kairamek
02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
So new plan... Get Altore to Exalted. He has WAY more reps than we need for this achievement including some retired ones we can't get otherwise.

I'm stilling going to grind alot of these on the list just because I want the achievements myself, but for this Guild Achievement that's the fastest way.

Nitram
02-04-2012, 04:20 PM
It will take roughly 2 months to get Alttore to exalted, assuming we rep cap him each week.

Kairamek
03-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Darkmoon Faire, Frenzyheart, Thorium Brotherhood, and Scryers completed.

Kairamek
04-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Altore hit exalted. We're done here.

[ Post made via Android ]