PDA

View Full Version : The Guild Bank!

Nintenuendo
01-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey duders,

The guild bank is getting very, very full, and we won't have an 8th tab for a while, so we gotta make due. So if there's anything YOU CAN USE in the first 6 tabs, feel free to do so. Just let me know what it is first. And if you make any gold off it, please try to at least put some of it in the GB. I don't mind you making a little bit, but the stuff was donated, so just remember that and try to give back.

In about a week or so, if it's still messy, I'll probably just start deleting things, so let's not waste too much crap.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you do have any questions, or just want to add me on Real ID, mine is Nintenuendo@yahoo.com

Nitram
01-21-2012, 10:37 AM
I was always uneasy taking stuff because I never knew when someone would need it.
I may take some low level cloth if that's okay (linen, wool, silk). I mainly just make things and disenchant them for my tailor/enchanter, and I usually put the disenchant spoils in the bank, but if we're getting full, then I dunno.

Nintenuendo
01-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah man, if it's for leveling profs, go for it! You can even use those enchanting mats that are in their to make stuff, I really don't mind. It's all pretty easy to replace, and it's in their to help you guys level professions anyway. So go ahead and take whatever you need.

thewowgamer
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
yeah a purge is coming soon with most things going onto the auctionhouse to benefit the guild bank so we can have repairs.

Kairamek
01-24-2012, 11:00 AM
yeah a purge is coming soon with most things going onto the auctionhouse to benefit the guild bank so we can have repairs.
Well in that case ill snap up what Gobtan needs for the long run.

[ Post made via Android ]

honeyfree
12-15-2012, 12:15 AM
You can even use those enchanting mats that are in their to make stuff, I really don't mind. It's all pretty easy to replace, and it's in their to help you guys level professions anyway. So go ahead and take whatever you need.