PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment!

Nintenuendo
01-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello, dudes and dudettes.

We are definitely going to start open recruitment. I think it's the best way to get us not only raiding a little easier, but also leveling up faster, getting guild perks, and also spreading some awareness about TSG and expanding the community.

SO, if you see somebody without a guild, ask them if they're looking for one, and be nice to them. If you're in a dungeon or raid with someone who happens to be on our server, and they perform well and/or aren't a d-bag, feel free to ask them if they're interested.

I'm also going to come up with a recruitment blurb for us to post in trade and guild recruitment channels, unless somebody wants to do it for me! That'll help bring some people in, or, at the very least, make our guild known on the server.

Speaking of that, I'd like for us to have a reputation as nice, considerate, helpful people, who just also happen to be pretty good at the game. So whenever you can, make sure you are nice and courteous to your groups, people in trade, randoms, etc. I think that'll go a long way toward giving us a good image, which in itself will help with recruitment.

As for any of you in the TSG community who happen to play WoW, but don't happen to be in the guild... WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? Get on in with us! We're fun, nice, and we have a good time. We're also not stupid, so that always helps.

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions about recruitment, don't be afraid to ask me (Or Wazuki), either in here, or in-game. Thanks a ton.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you do have any questions, or just want to add me on Real ID, mine is Nintenuendo@yahoo.com

FinalTrigger
01-21-2012, 12:10 PM
What server is this on? o.o

Nintenuendo
01-21-2012, 12:19 PM
What server is this on? o.o

Nesingwary, Horde side. Sorry, I probably should have mentioned that. Haha :fail:

Kairamek
01-21-2012, 12:31 PM
It wouldn't hurt to have another tank with a DPS spec. We have two tanks and a third in the works, so we have raids covered for the most part. It comes to gearing everyone, we need more tanks for random runs and subs for when Tyler or Arten aren't available on raid night. But a DPS spec for most raiding situations should be a high priority if you go that route.

FinalTrigger
01-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Hmmm, k, enhance shaman or fire mage, gonna flip a coin.

Shaman it is.

Kairamek
01-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Do you might doing an Orc? That's the last shaman we need for Classy achievements.

FinalTrigger
01-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Already made a Goblin x.x, but yeah I can.

rudy06
01-26-2012, 02:29 PM
A few friends of mine have gotten me to start playing (just doing the free starter for now), but I wanted to know who I need to contact in-game. I was trying to rack down some character names (might be in the TSG News topic). To get used to everything I have a Blood Elf Mage that I started last night.

I have some experience in MMO's, but nothing too extensive.

Nitram
01-26-2012, 03:28 PM
If you're doing the trail version, you might not have access to guilds. (don't quote me on that, though.) You can contact Combaticus or Albedo in-game.

rudy06
01-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I was thinking that, but I figured I would play free until level 20, then pick up a copy of the game (may do that tonight.) XD

Nintenuendo
01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Awesome!

But, unfortunately, trials can't join guilds. Kinda lame.

But if you do get it, message Combaticus, Albedo, or Joshdangit in game, and we'll get you an invite :)

thewowgamer
01-29-2012, 03:07 PM
bumping because we are more awesome :D

Nintenuendo
01-30-2012, 01:23 PM
We'll scoop them up when they're done with their 4 whole dungeons. :P

ArtenXevious
01-31-2012, 10:02 AM
And remember that it doesn't matter too much how well you know the game. Just have fun! ;D

Wallace
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Speaking of which... I'm in the guild, look for lilWallace or my death knight DarkWallace

Creative names eh?

Kairamek
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
We'll scoop them up when they're done with their 4 whole dungeons. :P
Given the last two weeks, this is hilarious.

[ Post made via Android ]

Tyton
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Would anyone like to send me a scroll of resurrection? My Battle.net email is tyton87@gmail.com

Baltes
04-16-2012, 08:21 PM
sent

Tyton
04-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks Baltes. Once my 7 free days are up, I'll use my 60 day prepaid card so you can get the mount reward.

BobTGoldfish
06-22-2012, 08:45 PM
I've been a wow gamer for a very long time.

I was however, alliance scum, since that is where my friends were.

they all stopped playing, and I wanted to play on but an MMO with out friends is about as much fun as a poke in the eye. so I quit right before Transmog came out.

I have a few questions: How active is the guild?
is it a hardcore raid guild or is it more casual friendly for just kicking back and enjoying oneself?
how is the server you guys are on? stable/not etc.

Nitram
06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Right now the guild is fairly inactive. With Diablo III, classes ending, and a lack of new content, most members have taken a bit of a hiatus. We plan on kicking things off again with Mists, or if a new content patch is released.
We're more of a casual guild, but we do participate in raids. But if raiding isn't your thing, that's totally okay, you can just hang out.
I don't quite understand what you mean by a stable server, but it's a mid population server. The Auction House is a bit inflated.

BobTGoldfish
06-23-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't quite understand what you mean by a stable server, but it's a mid population server. The Auction House is a bit inflated.

Oh sorry I should have been a little moreclear.

My last server (misha-US) would lag horribly at certain times, even when I had a good connection to it. I was wondering how it was.

also what is the distribution of ally/horde like. Cause it sounds more and more like I'ma be joining you if things pick back up again.

Nitram
06-23-2012, 11:21 AM
I haven't really had too much of a population with lag. When I did it was on my end.
According to WoW Progress, there are 56 Horde characters per 100 Alliance characters.

Nitram
04-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Hey dudes!
I'm bringing this up again because it's relevant. With the recent revamping of our guild, we're now going to try to actively recruit new members! You're free to come up with your own messages, but please use your better judgement.

Things to mention in recruiting messages to help bring people in:
We are a casual raiding guild.
We're level 25 and have 7 tabs.
We're accept ALL classes and roles.
Our current T14 progression is 4/16 and our current T15 progression is 1/12.
The Golden Rule of the guild.

Good luck with recruiting!

Kairamek
04-07-2013, 03:57 PM
DOUBLE POST!!! How dare you sir?

[ Post made via Android ]