PDA

View Full Version : Officers and Class Leads

Nintenuendo
01-21-2012, 09:40 AM
This is mainly for some of the guild "veterans", but if you think you can contribute, feel free.

I want to start adding at least a couple more officers, and possibly Class leads to the guild ranks. As far as officers, you would be responsible for helping out with recruitment, raiding (scheduling, organizing, etc.) maintaining morale (setting disputes and whatnot), keeping the guild bank clean, and maybe some other things I can't think of right now.

Now, these are primarily my responsibilities, and I'll be taking care of things for the most part, this would just be if something ever comes up when I'm not on, or if I'm unable to play for a bit, or if something gets out of hand, and I need you to help me fix it. Let me know if you're interested.

As for Class Leads, this may not be something we need yet, but if recruitment picks up, I'd like for us to have someone for noobies to go to with class-related questions or advice. Ideally, I'd like one for each class, but if you happen to be well-versed in more than one class, we can make an exception. I wouldn't ask too much of you, just a willingness to help those who may just be less educated on the class than you, or have a question or two. You'll definitely need to know your stuff to be considered, and know about resources such as elitistjerks to help.

I'll let you know when I decide we need to go through with all of this, but if you're already interested, just let me know on here, or in-game, and we'll talk about it. Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you do have any questions, or just want to add me on Real ID, mine is Nintenuendo@yahoo.com

thewowgamer
02-21-2012, 06:50 PM
We should probably create a guild structure listing the rankings and their titles/permissions. And also identify the GMs/officers that people can talk to for an invite, etc.

Wallace
04-18-2012, 09:51 AM
I know I just showed up in the guild but I'll help if you need.