PDA

View Full Version : TSG Community Podcast (RECORDING FEB 16!)

Daskichan
01-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello everyone!

So in my suggestion box, this was an idea of something for me to revive. And lo and behold!

This will be a monthly thing. Recordings will be on the 1st of every month, and it will be posted on the 3rd of every month. Due to lack of knowledge, this won't actually be a legitimate on-iTunes podcast. I will leave a link to the MP3 of the podcast underneath if you want to put it on an mp3 player. : ]

I also have a skype call recorder that I will be using for quality purposes.

Each month I'll post a topic gaming-related and I will randomly select three other people (who post) to join me in the month's podcast.

Rules & Guidelines:
- You must have Skype in order to participate
- Your mic MUST work, do some testing prior to posting, for all of our sakes'.
- Come prepared to speak, the podcast will get boring if only the host is speaking.
- Do not sign up unless you are absolutely certain you can do it.
- The Podcast will be PG for the sake of younger viewers. This means little to no swearing.
- Please keep the calls to only 4 people, including yourself. It gets confusing for listeners having more.
- If you were in a Podcast one month, you cannot be in the podcast for the succeeding month. (i.e. Every other month basis)

Comments or questions? Feel free to post them or message me in private. I'm open to any and all feedback.

-----And now...

February 2013:
Hilarity: Video Games as Movies
Recording February 16th, at 1pm CST

Below is a link that will help with the discussion.
[spoiler:3o2wnpze][WIKI YAY] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games)[/spoiler:3o2wnpze]

Starring:
- Daskichan
- Gendarmeofficer
- Whitefox
- Notmman

--
Previous Podcasts:

[spoiler:3o2wnpze]January 2013:
BRAND NEW YEAR! Games of 2012, What We're Looking Forward to in 2013
Recording January 1st, at 3pm CST

Starring:
- Daskichan
- cosmoid
- The16BitGeek
- the1stpkmnfan

Wanna listen? Click here:
http://chirb.it/8IGFM2

February 2012:
Hyrule Historia : The Legend of Zelda Official Timeline and Encyclopedia

Starring:
- Daskichan
- Sonic62
- BroBuzz
- Baltes

Wanna listen? Click here:
http://chirb.it/Cw25nP

-----[/spoiler:3o2wnpze]

Muzy72
01-22-2012, 01:59 PM
I regret not ever buying a mic after my original one broke >_>.

BroBuzz
01-22-2012, 02:26 PM
As a timeline theorist, I'd love to participate in this! :D I suppose I will have to buy a mic before this seeing as my headset broke down a few months ago, but I have some cash I can spare.

EDIT: My skype is xxbrobuzzxx but I think I already have you. Also bought a mic while out shopping, so I'm ready to go.

the1stpkmnfan
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Skype? Check.
Working Mic? Check.
Love the Zelda series? Double Check.

I would love to be a part of this podcast topic! ^^

Sonic62
01-22-2012, 04:24 PM
GAH! Please let me in!! I absolutely ADORE the timeline stuff!
viewtopic.php?p=532221#p532221 (http://community.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?p=532221#p532221)

deadbrain
01-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I would love to do this, however...I have payed little to no attention to the historia. Why? I am waiting to buy it when they make it an engrish historia as well. And if they dont, then WWIII is all but certain to occur...plus, I have a show to do and I wont have any free time on the 1st of anymonth this year, at least until after april....as in, in may....I do, however, support this podcast idea 100%.

localretard
01-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Something I want to suggest prior to recording, Daski, is make sure everyone is around the same volume level in Skype. I figured you already thought about that, but in case you haven't. :)

Shiron
01-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Interesting... I might end up joining in on one of these, since I have a working mic (and now Skype). I've kind of had my fill of had my fill discussing this particular topic though, so maybe the next one, depending on what that is.

Mr. Olimario
01-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Go ahead and sign me up! I love discussion such as that =D

notmman
01-22-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm down, if people so wish.

Can you handle my accent? CAN YOU?

Edit: Would the episodes be more likely to record on the weekends? I know it's only the 1st of every month but I figured most people are around on the Saturday/Sunday...

Daskichan
01-23-2012, 05:14 PM
The three for this month's topic are~

Sonic62, the1stpkmnfan, BroBuzz

Sonic, You're the only one I do not currently have on skype. Please message me your username and all will be well :3
The three of you, please make sure you do some testing prior to recording date, which will be February 1st around 8p CST/ 9p EST. Lemme know ASAP if that doesn't work for you.

Thanks you three~

---
Also, Notm; I prefer it to stick to the strict scheduling. That way there is no question when the podcast is coming out, and streamers know when they need to take off or be prepared by.

Projekt
01-23-2012, 08:37 PM
A good thing to do to ensure the podcast is clear and crisp when you upload it is have everyone in the podcast record their own audio like with audacity or some sort of audio recording program. You then take their recordings and just put them together into one file. Its usually better then recording the others from skype. Just an idea for better quality. :thumbs:

pkGamerB
01-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Darn, of all the times not to have a mic... I would've loved to talk some Zelda. I'm looking forward to hearing the final product, though.

Sonic62
01-23-2012, 10:36 PM
The three for this month's topic are~

Sonic62, the1stpkmnfan, BroBuzz

Sonic, You're the only one I do not currently have on skype. Please message me your username and all will be well :3
Yay! Is my Skype not on my forum profile somewhere? Anyway, if you can't see it I'll send that PM along. Thanks! :D

BuizelBro
01-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Yay! I'm glad to see this back again. Like I mentioned to you, I'd be glad to help out however I can with this if you need someone.

I don't know if this is the place for suggestions, but for now I'll post what I have to say here:

It might be better to have a list of topics rather than just one topic to talk about for the entire time. Not too many though, since you never know how off topic a conversation can get. Also, adding one or two more people would be a good idea, since the host would probably be a regular every podcast. Having 5-6 people might seem like a lot, but it's a good amount.

Anyway, I'd love to be part of any podcast in the future! I hope this takes off well!

EDIT: I should add that I know how to add a podcast to Itunes. It's fairly simple, but the only thing is that it could take anywhere from 2 weeks upwards for it to get published.

Daskichan
01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I'll take all the suggestions posted into mind. ;3

Also, for the three in this month's podcast, would any of you object to a test record on the 31st? I want to make sure this software works before the actual record date. Lemme know when you'd like to do so 8D

Sonic62
01-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Sounds good to me, it's a great idea.

BroBuzz
01-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Testing is fine with me. :) Although depending on when the test occurs, I may not be able to make it. If that's the case then I can simply test later if that's alright if you.

the1stpkmnfan
01-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Doesn't seem like a bad idea, both days seem okay for me really.

Daskichan
01-31-2012, 09:23 AM
Due to some prior commitments, Fokerpan will be unable to join us for the podcast. Would anybody be able to take his place on such short notice?
We will be testing tonight after the Community Stream Month ends, and recording tomorrow~

Baltes
01-31-2012, 09:37 AM
Hmmm I would love to, but we already have 1 staff member joining and it wouldn't seem fair

Daskichan
01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Well it doesn't seem like anybody else can. -shifty eyes- Can I put you down tentatively?

Baltes
01-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Sure, no problem

Daskichan
02-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey Baltes; I'm going to need you or Bri's skype for recording tonight. We will be doing it at 8p to 9p EST. I tested out the software yesterday and it works very well. I'm full of excitement. :3

Sonic62
02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
8 EST is... 7 CST. If you'd be so kind as to wait for me, I'll be back home shortly after 7 here. Thanks.

Daskichan
02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
That's fine, it'll probably take us some time to get all together and set up. :3

ArtenXevious
02-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I love this idea. If you ever need me for anything, hit me up on Twitter (@artenxevious) or Skype (arten.xevious).

Any ideas on what future topics will be? Having time to think about the topic of discussion seems like a good idea.

P.S.: I have a working mic, so that won't be a problem. :D

Daskichan
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
I do indeeed have future topics planned. I'll post March's topic when I post the first podcast tomorrow. ;3

Daskichan
02-01-2012, 08:51 PM
All recorded! :D
I have editing to do and it will be posted tomorrow around 5p~ CST.

Sonic62
02-01-2012, 09:34 PM
That was fun! <3 The Legend of Zelda and its timeline! :D

ArtenXevious
02-02-2012, 04:24 PM
If the next topic is Pokemon, I probably am not the best person for the podcast (unless you want someone who is more comparatively critical of the series, in which case: by all means. I'll do my research and preparations). Just wanted to make sure I said that before you started picking people a month out. ;D

Also: Watching this thread like a hawk for the podcast.

Muzy72
02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Can't wait for the podcast! :D

[ Post made via Samsung Epic ]

Daskichan
02-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry for the late response guys-- podcast will be up soon. It's currently taking a light year to render. XD

EDIT1: Done rendering, uploading....uploading....Looks like it'll be stuck there for a while. Sorry all, it'll definitely be in a more time-based scale next time @___@~

maj495
02-02-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna have to keep checking back here for the podcast, I'm didn't look too much into the Zelda Timelime when it was released, so I can just listen to this podcast to hear about it :D
Btw, this podcast idea seems pretty cool, hope it doesn't just end up dying off after a few podcasts

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Daskichan
02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Nah it definitely won't. ;3

It probably won't be uploaded until tomorrow. Seeing as I've been sitting here for an hour, it's at 5%....and the estimated wait time is now into 10hrs.

AYFKM. DX<

Daskichan
02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
edit: iFail

Sonic62
02-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Didn't realize it would be a YouTube video, cool!

Daskichan
02-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Didn't realize it would be a YouTube video, cool!

I'm fancy like that. 8D

Also because it will be originally uploaded as a Youtube video, it's easier for me to post information to download the audio to it. ;3

Muzy72
02-02-2012, 09:42 PM
I just realized I can use Skype for Android... Would it be okay if I used my phone as my mic?

Daskichan
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
As long as it's not terribad quality, I can allow it. ;3

Also found a .mov to .mp3 website. Whenever THAT finishes I'll post it here as well.

LET'S SEE WHICH ONE TAKES LONGER. 8D

Daskichan
02-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry for multi-posting but...

PODCAST IS UP. OH MY GOD YAY.

maj495
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm gonna have to listen to it soon; I'll edit this later to give my feedback on how I thought it was

ArtenXevious
02-03-2012, 06:37 PM
I'll have to listen to it again to put up point-for-point thoughts on the matter, but my impressions were:

Great jorb!
The audio quality overall was quite good, although there were some Skype robot voice issues (which are bound to happen since Skype is a jerk).

You managed to keep the guests mostly on topic, which is either a magnificent trait for a discussion moderator or a great job editing the file down. The only times they got somewhat off-topic, the point they were trying to make was still relevant and showed through.

Advice to the next people to join the podcast: Just because there's one or more TSG Staffpersons in the podcast doesn't mean we don't want to hear you! It seemed like BroBuzz and Sonic62 (one more than the other, but I'm terrible at pegging down whose accent belongs to whom) were nervous about speaking out of turn.

I'm surprised at how long you kept a decent discussion going with just a single topic for this one. The next podcast (with multiple different discussion points already posted) is likely going to be magnificent.

jefferlope
02-03-2012, 07:12 PM
ArtenXevious pretty much summed up my opinions on the podcast.

Great job! I really enjoyed it! I'd be happy to participate in one of these sometime (if you'd have me), but not until after the semester is over, giving me actual free time.

deadbrain
02-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Im typing this up as I listen...I just got past the "When do the original three goddesses come in" or whatever topic....You poor people needed me there... _awesome_ =|

Links Awakening=Favorite, Baltes? internet high five! =D

whas it sonic that liked OoT more than Zelda II? why? just...why? =|
Daski, it is your own fault for being left handed.

I greatest regret is now that I couldn't be there when you people needed me most... :fail:

all joking aside now, I really liked it. Cannot wait for the next podcast! =D

and buzz/sonic trying to troll with timeshift stones making the Ocarina of Time? =|

notmman
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
A strong first episode!

Liked the discussion, opinions were divided here and there which is always good for something like this.

I encourage people to loosen up a bit if they wanna talk, it's pretty much what Arten said. The discussion is mainly between four or three people so each person should have something equal to contribute.

I look forward to whatever the topic of the next episode is...

Daskichan
02-03-2012, 09:35 PM
The next video topic is Pokemon! The 649 Pokemon, Nobunaga's Ambition and the Future of the Series. ;3

I'm really glad you all have liked it so far, I wasn't sure how it would go over. xD <3

nickyv917
02-03-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm listening to the podcast right now, and I'm liking it. I'd love to participate in the next podcast. My Skype name is nickyv917.

ArtenXevious
02-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Oh yeah! If you do decide to have me on as either a point (for a later episode) or a counterpoint make sure to let me know sooner rather than later. I'll develop bullet points and junk. RESEARCH!

Sonic62
02-04-2012, 12:19 PM
It seemed like BroBuzz and Sonic62 (one more than the other, but I'm terrible at pegging down whose accent belongs to whom) were nervous about speaking out of turn.
I don't have an accent, must've been BroBuzz. XD I didn't want to interrupt someone though.

whas it sonic that liked OoT more than Zelda II? why? just...why? =|

and buzz/sonic trying to troll with timeshift stones making the Ocarina of Time? =|
I think having Zelda II as my 2nd favourite Zelda game is pretty good, most people have it near the bottom.

I'm the one who brought up the Timeshift Stones and the Ocarina of Time.

The "Those Chosen by the Triforce" section in "The Era of the Hero of Time" in Hyrule Historia states:

The Ocarina of Time
The key to the Sacred Realm that was protected by the royal family. It is possible to play a song which manipulates time and space. Its pale glow is reminiscent of the timeshift stones of ancient times.

It is certainly implied that the Ocarina of Time was made from Timeshift Stones.

Daskichan
02-04-2012, 12:34 PM
You managed to keep the guests mostly on topic, which is either a magnificent trait for a discussion moderator or a great job editing the file down. The only times they got somewhat off-topic, the point they were trying to make was still relevant and showed through.

There actually wasn't a huge amount of editing for offtopicness. A lot of editing was just done to keep the file down; i.e. cutting out redundant questions, awkward pauses between words.

the1stpkmnfan
02-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm really looking forward to the next Podcast (Pokemon), but I have yet to watch the first one. That will be on my To Do List today!

Can't wait for Ep. 2, hope I can make it to that one. :)

BuizelBro
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm about to start listening to the first podcast, but I thought I'd jump in and volunteer for the next one, if you'd have me :)

Daskichan
02-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Hihi all, just reposting because March's topic is up!

March:
Pokemon, the 649 Pokemon, Nobunaga's Ambition and The Future of the Series

If you're interested, please post and let me know. :3

the1stpkmnfan
02-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Hope I can be part of this, so for now, I'd love to sign up for this podcast!

Mr. Olimario
02-11-2012, 12:05 AM
I'd like to participate for this one as well. I'm very interested in the game.

notmman
02-11-2012, 03:51 PM
As much as I'd like to be in the Pokemon episode, I don't think I'd be able to record until the weekend of that first week of March (2nd of March for you guys, 3rd of March for me)

Daskichan
02-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Hihi everyone, as an update~

The March episode will be starring..
the1stpkmnfan
MrOlimario
BuizelBro

I would have included you notm, but you can't record on the 1st and I really want to keep to this schedule. D:

Anywho...
We will be recording at 8:30 pm CST on Thursday, March 1st.

[I would normally do earlier, but I have class until 8:10p, so unless you all could do mid-day (between 2p - 5p CST)...]

Muzy72
02-28-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm guessing you guys will be discussing Pokémon B2W2 tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

[ Post made via Samsung Epic ]

the1stpkmnfan
02-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Since we got that going crazy all over the world, I wouldn't see why not. But I'm not daski (I certainely hope not), so don't take my word for it.

I know we're going to discuss Pokemon + Nobounga's Ambition along with Gen 5 and the future. Plus a bit of the Pokemon marathon in June.

Daskichan
02-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Since we got that going crazy all over the world, I wouldn't see why not. But I'm not daski (I certainely hope not), so don't take my word for it.

I know we're going to discuss Pokemon + Nobounga's Ambition along with Gen 5 and the future. Plus a bit of the Pokemon marathon in June.

Of COURSE we're going to talk about B2/W2. It has just been announced so it would make the most sense to talk about it.

And Fokerpan, what's that mean? D: Y U NO WANNA BE ME.

the1stpkmnfan
02-28-2012, 10:35 PM
I didn't mean to make that sound offensive, it's because I cannot live up to being as awesome and beast mode as you. _awesome_ Especially with all the hard work you do for this community. x3

BuizelBro
03-01-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm excited! :D I dont think I've given daski my skype, if that's how we're recording this, but it's Buizelbro.

Daskichan
03-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Indeeed Buizel. I'll add you as soon as I get out of class here at 9:15p EST @__@~

Daskichan
03-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Just a heads up, this month is especially robot-y. We're super sorry but lots of technical issues on our side @___@~

the1stpkmnfan
03-01-2012, 11:06 PM
I blame myself for laughing so much (which i bet will get cut out lol) and also my emotional rampaged. xD

But other than that, tonight was great! I think you guys will enjoy this podcast, minus the robot voices we developed.

nickyv917
03-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Just a heads up, this month is especially robot-y. We're super sorry but lots of technical issues on our side @___@~
Did you guys autotune the podcast?

Daskichan
03-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Did you guys autotune the podcast?

At points it sounded like it. I have a lot of editing to do, this podcast will end up being up tomorrow instead of today. @___@

Sonic62
03-09-2012, 07:36 PM
and also my emotional rampaged. xD
:lol: What'd you do?

the1stpkmnfan
03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
and also my emotional rampaged. xD
:lol: What'd you do?

It's between anime and also some Pokemon favorites I believe. You'll get a kick out of it. lol

BuizelBro
03-11-2012, 09:20 PM
A little late to join the party here, but the podcast was super fun and awesome!

Also, someone should totally do a podcast where the entire discussion is done in song and then autotuned. The patent for this idea will be under my name. :P

Daskichan
03-12-2012, 03:50 PM
That's basically what I'm editing here. @__@~ It's taking quite some time, lo siento guys.

Daskichan
03-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Since I unfortunately am still in a state of perpetual editing mode of this, I went ahead and posted the April Topic. I will try my best to get this done as soon as humanly possible but it's just a bit rough atm, gracias a la midterms @_@~

Shiron
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Yeah, that's completely understandable, especially since it seems like it's being enough of a headache to edit that one even without midterms. Take all the time you need~

Anyway, Final Fantasy, hmm... Not sure if I'll par take in this or not. Haven't really touched a FF since 12 (beyond getting a bit over halfway through the DS remake of FFIV last year), and am not really interested in the X remake at all, so I suppose if I were to join, the only thing I'd really talk about would be Theatrhythm and maybe a bit of Flying Fairy: Bravey Default, the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light. I'll have to think about it~

Also, since the 1 year anniversary of the launch of the 3DS in North America is coming up on the 27th, I was kind of hoping this month's topic was going to be kind of a past/present/future discussion of the system. Ah well--this one's just as timely, I suppose and breaks things up from just being Nintendo, which is very nice. If a topic like that does come around though, I likely would be very interested in it.

nickyv917
03-13-2012, 05:57 AM
I know nothing about Final Fantasy, so I'm not going to be able to participate in this podcast.

ArtenXevious
03-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm all kinds of in for a Final Fantasy discussion, although admittedly I know next to nothing about FF13-2 and Theatrythm. I've basically got almost all the rest though, and a decent level of knowledge to handle it. Shoot me a message if you still need my Skype name. ;D

To be honest, I'd be surprised if Baltes DIDN'T jump all over this one. My collection pales in comparison to his.

rudy06
03-14-2012, 12:39 PM
I'd also be a bit interested in this one, though I'm a bit behind on the newer announcements.

ArtenXevious
03-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Are you still on to record this Sunday, Daskichan? Also, have you decided who all will participate? I know you had trouble getting the last one edited, so I was just wondering if you still wanted to record on the 1st.

Daskichan
04-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi all,

So if you weren't able to guess by the fact March's podcast still isn't up, I have to put this on hold.
Schoolwork, illness, and a lot of personal conflicts have been completely absorbing all of my "free" time that I use for TSG matters.

I'm really sorry guys, but I have to put this on hold until Mid-May when things clear off my plate. I sincerely hope you guys understand.

Love,
-Daski

wee187
04-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Gah, stupid me not checking this thread in a while. xD But despite this being delayed until later, I really really want to be part of the Final Fantasy one. :3 Anyway, it's totally understandable to wait until later. School and life is important. :)

BuizelBro
04-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Though I realize I was in the last podcast, and have been very inactive due to a broken computer, I am totally crazy about everything Final Fantasy and would loooooove to participate in this next podcast! _awesome_

Also, Don't worry about having to put this on hold until things slow down a bit, Daski. There's no pressure and everyone understands :D I hope everything pans out for you!

Masamune
06-22-2012, 02:33 PM
if this isn't dead i'd like to be in it sometime, if the FF one hasn't been recorded yet

Daskichan
06-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I can only do the Podcasts from September - June, since I don't have access to the audio editing software on my personal computer. xD I don't even know what I'm going to do for the next topic.

zach2m1
06-24-2012, 07:34 AM
If you guys don't mind I'd be interested into doing a podcast again. Its been some time since the last time I have been in one but I had fun last time. So if you guys have an open spot let me know!
:)

Daskichan
10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh hello everyone!

I've managed to get my schedule a little more stable for now, so I'd like to open up the podcast again!

October's will be done in time for Halloween, of course. So it's a bit weird in schedule.

If anyone is able to record next weekend, please let me know! <3

JasefWisener
10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
What's the theme?

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Daskichan
10-05-2012, 10:48 PM
" Mixing Genres, Horror, and How to Scare the S%&T Out of Gamers "

ck14500
10-06-2012, 01:46 AM
depends on what time it is?

Daskichan
10-06-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm hoping to record next weekend, around 8 or 9 pm CST

colwin1
10-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Ok, things are back up and running for me, mic is fixed, schedule is free... Count me in Daski, this will be good fun.

*Edit*
If I'm going to be a part of this, I need it to be on Sunday. I just got a major gig filming the Kettering Fall Classic Marching Band Competition. I won't be getting home till after midnight on Saturday.

xXiiWhiteFoxiiXx
11-18-2012, 12:42 AM
How can I find the newer podcasts?

Shikumozikuto
11-18-2012, 01:44 AM
There's only one podcast at the moment.

xXiiWhiteFoxiiXx
11-18-2012, 02:04 AM

Oh! Ok thanks. I thought i was missing out on some.

Shikumozikuto
11-18-2012, 02:08 AM

Oh! Ok thanks. I thought i was missing out on some.
Nope, but they're working on the next episode not sure when It's getting released or even if they recorded it yet. If you want to be a part of the next podcast send Daski a pm she's in charge of the community podcast.

Daskichan
11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey everyone,

SO! Let's begin this the right way.

December:
"The Wii-U, Xbox 720, and Future Consoles"

WILL BE RECORDING:
Saturday December 1st, at 8:00pm CST.

Three guests will join me! <3

the1stpkmnfan
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Can I join? Are we allowed to, when we've been part of other podcasts before?

Daskichan
11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Sure, why not. xD It's been several months since the last one so anybody can participate. :]

EDIT:: And March's podcast was destroyed due to quality issues, so let's pretend it never happeneed. ;3

Trust, Me I Got This
11-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Argh, this would be perfect for me to join in on if it was a week later. Sounds like it should be a really good podcast.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

11-21-2012, 07:41 AM
If nobody else wants to I could try to, but only as a last resort.

BroBuzz
11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll happily join again.

Daskichan
11-26-2012, 02:09 PM
[[[doublepostlol]]]

Daskichan
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Sup everyone.

So I got called into work this weekend and unfortunately cannot back out, so I will be unable to record December 1st.

Instead, we will be recording this podcast on Sunday, December 2nd, at 8:00pm CST.

Still need another guest for this, and if those who said they could couldn't, let me know ASAP.

Daskichan
11-30-2012, 11:01 PM
TRIPLE POSTING OH GOOD LORD.

Still need another guest for Sunday's recording!

ck14500
12-01-2012, 02:19 AM
hey daski, i might be able to jump in for this, since i have a day off from work...i'll know more after today but i should be able to do it...

Baltes
12-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Wasn't I in the last community podcast? Or in the podcast at some point?

Daskichan
12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey Calvin~ I'd love to have you if you are able!

Baltes-- Yeah you were, but you can totally jump in on this one too. IDC

ck14500
12-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah looks like I'm free daski, u can guess what my Skype name lol

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Daskichan
12-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Awww yeah! I'll add you on skype when I get back from MA.

Thanks for joining us Calvin!

BroBuzz
12-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Sorry for missing the recording,got caught up with some things last night and by the time I got home it was already 11!

xXiiWhiteFoxiiXx
12-02-2012, 09:56 AM
If its not to late ill be in the podcast!

the1stpkmnfan
12-02-2012, 10:19 AM
BroBuzz, the podcast is today now, not yesterday. You didn't miss anything. :P

As for me, I can't be in the podcast. I have work today from 3 to closing (9pm), so there's no way I'll be around in time.

Daskichan
12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Alrighty you gorgeous people. I would REALLY love to get this whole shindig together on the right foot in the new year, so let's do this!

January 2013:
BRAND NEW YEAR! Games of 2012, What We're Looking Forward to in 2013
Recording January 1st, at 3pm CST

deryell
12-24-2012, 04:47 AM
I'm game! Lemme know what's going down :)

[ Post made via Android ]

the1stpkmnfan
12-24-2012, 11:38 PM
I can totally do it this time! Hope I can join this one. :)

16BitGeek
12-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Sign me up, I'd love to be apart of it.

Daskichan
12-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Alright you guys;;

Make sure that the first day of the month you are available at that time! C:

Thanks for signing up! <3

16BitGeek
12-25-2012, 05:25 PM
I'll definitely be able to make it, I can't wait. Btw Daski, do you want me to PM you my Skype?

Daskichan
12-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Hey guys--

Just a reminder that we'll be recording on Tuesday at 3pm! :3

If you don't already have me on skype, please message me your skype name so I can add you!

Daskichan
01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
PODCAST IS UP~!!! :D

Trust, Me I Got This
01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Just finished listening to the podcast, great work everyone!

deryell
01-15-2013, 01:23 AM
I will give this a listen to after this movie!

rudy06
01-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Just had a nice little listen...I was completely with you guys on the nostalgia train. Tamagotchi...I've only beat Red and Blue...Thanks for the blast from the past!

You also reminded me I need to beat Skyward Sword.

Daskichan
01-29-2013, 08:39 PM
February's podcast topic is up!

February 2013:
Hilarity: Video Games as Movies
Recording February 9th, at 3pm CST

Below is a link that will help with the discussion.
[spoiler:3me2r7ma][WIKI YAY] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games)[/spoiler:3me2r7ma]

3 people are invited to join me for this~

gendarmeofficer
01-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I'll go ahead and volunteer.

xXiiWhiteFoxiiXx
01-29-2013, 08:48 PM
I'd like to do the podcast!

Kairamek
01-29-2013, 09:21 PM
You've caught my attention.

notmman
01-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I'm down, I really really want to do this one.

Stonepaw
01-29-2013, 11:35 PM
This does sound like an interesting topic. I'd also like to volunteer.

Daskichan
02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Hey all--

Due to gigantic snowstorm/blizzard, I can't guarantee I'll have power or internet to do the podcast this weekend. SO, postponing recording until the following week: February 16th, same time.

Also since there are 5 of you who volunteered, I pulled out some excel magic.
http://i.imgur.com/tIqqGRs.png

The numbers picked!
1. 4. 5.

Which means Gendarmeofficer, Notm, and Stonepaw are invited to join me for the podcast!
Please be in touch with me and make sure you have me added on skype for the call. <3

And to be fair, Whitefox and Kairamek have priority if they wish to join March's podcast if the topic interests them. :3

Stonepaw
02-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Oops!

So apparently I fail at timezones. I work until 2:30pm mst on that Saturday which is 3:30pm CST.

Since I can't make the time please let Whitefox or Kairamek go instead of me.

Daskichan
02-13-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey all, sorry it's been awhile since I posted. I'm a LOT busier this semester than previously imagined. @w@...

So I'm not gonna pretend to do any sort of fancy excel magic to pick this. A bit too tired for it atm. xD;

I am flipping a coin.
Heads = Whitefox
Tails = Kairamek.

And....it's heads.

Whitefox, you are invited to join us for Saturday's recording. <3

Stonepaw and Kairamek, you will have priority when it comes to March's recording!

gendarmeofficer
02-13-2013, 11:54 PM
I might need to cancel as well, if it's still going to happen at 3PM CST. I'm fairly certain that I will be needed to help out with some other stuff at around that time, so sorry. At least Kairamek gets to participate now.

Daskichan
02-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone,

So my boss called me in to work on Saturday from 2pm CST - laaaate. So I'll be moving recording to 12pm CST, two hours earlier. (EDIT: Lol I can timezone.)

Hope this doesn't cause too many problems! :(

notmman
02-14-2013, 09:43 PM
That works better for me, in EST that means it'll be 4 in the afternoon which is a vast improvement over the time that I originally thought it was: 8 am.

Baltes
02-14-2013, 10:41 PM
i'm available if you need, it's not like the staff have a podcast :p

Kairamek
02-14-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm still willing. I shouldn't have trouble with that time. I have an early appointment tomorrow that's gonna put me to bed early that night and up early on Saturday.