PDA

View Full Version : Official SWTOR Guild: Lets get this Party started!

TheSpeedGamers
01-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Alright guys, we are going to go ahead and get the ball rolling on the guild. Our server is Darth Malak and we are playing on Imperial side. All classes needed! I'll be on pretty late tonight, just whisper NoRefund to join. This should be a lot of fun. I'll be sure to stream a lot of guild activity.

jdtwins2009
01-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Now this is pod-racing!

localretard
01-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Totes joining up. I'm downloading it now at work.

Dudeimapokemon
01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Sweet i'm joining right away

TheSpeedGamers
01-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Sweet i'm joining right away
Awesome, I'm on right now. Just message me when you are on!

koshoku
01-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Well looks like I'm rerolling to Darth Malak. Look for Koshoku the BH.

Y3llowpepper
01-30-2012, 08:00 PM
I made a healer! LETS GET ALL OF THEM PURPLES.

TheSpeedGamers
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
If everyone could post their Star War's alias's that would be great. This way people who are wanting to join the guild can whisper you when they log onto the server and they can be added. Right now while we are trying to grow, everyone is able to add members to the guild. Just type /gi "their name"

localretard
01-31-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm Localretard.... :o

jdtwins2009
01-31-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm Solisjd.
Also, any guide lines on adding people? Saw a couple people on Hutta asking if there were any open guilds last night, figured it would be best to make sure first!

[ Post made via Android ]

Dudeimapokemon
01-31-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm Pokey-MyButt :O...;P

metalman27
02-01-2012, 04:05 AM
OH COOL! I'm Metalman in the guild, this is going to be awesome!

jdtwins2009
02-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Not sure what the rules are on having secondary characters in the guild is, but I had mine added to it for now. Going through the start with Metal!

TheSpeedGamers
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Not sure what the rules are on having secondary characters in the guild is, but I had mine added to it for now. Going through the start with Metal!
That's perfectly acceptable, glad to see metalman join!

Projekt
02-03-2012, 03:29 AM
I joined

Naafeih
02-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Made an Inquisitor on Darth Malak. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Sorry forgot. Named Naafeih as well.

thewowgamer
02-15-2012, 01:02 PM
maybe i could reverse my stance on SWToR, i should at least level to the cap. I have some tax return money to spend...

Ruju
02-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I joined!

character name is DrdYrLoknFor

I'm going Sorc healing.

TheSpeedGamers
02-15-2012, 09:58 PM
maybe i could reverse my stance on SWToR, i should at least level to the cap. I have some tax return money to spend...

You definitely should give it another try. We are having a lot of fun over here and we need another 50 to raid with/pvp.

We've got a raid call going constantly and players playing at a lot of different times.

Scifimyth
02-17-2012, 12:04 AM
I joined the guild through a friend on SWToR. Right now I have 2 characters:

Quintainas - Sith Juggernaut
Bynzhamyn - Sith Inquisitor

thewowgamer
02-17-2012, 01:33 AM
My toon is a inquisitor named Ashwalker.

jdtwins2009
02-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Awesome! You get invited to the guild yet Wowgamer?

thewowgamer
02-19-2012, 11:29 PM
not yet, then again i'm only on when im not commited to a WoW activity with Tyler since he has me contracted :D

thewowgamer
02-20-2012, 12:06 AM
on second thought im already not liking swtor for the same reason i wound up giving it up in the beta, waiting around for help to do group quests in the starting area. why they put low level group quests in i dont know but no one wants to do them and i cannot advance so i dont know what to do. cant really give up becasue of something silly but thats where im at.

not to mention i have no clue how to play my character optimally.

jdtwins2009
02-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Where are you waiting at?
And if you're on right now, I can add you to the guild if you want

Ruju
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
on second thought im already not liking swtor for the same reason i wound up giving it up in the beta, waiting around for help to do group quests in the starting area. why they put low level group quests in i dont know but no one wants to do them and i cannot advance so i dont know what to do. cant really give up becasue of something silly but thats where im at.

It sounded like we're around the same lvl, so I'd be happy to help you! We also have a lot of low lvl people in the guild as well. Unless we're doing an event in WoW (in which case you will probably also be there XD) I'm usually not busy, so feel free to ask me for help! I heal so I'm best around more people anyway Q.Q

TheSpeedGamers
02-21-2012, 05:04 PM

You should hop on the guild. Each night we have had several groups running through stuff together. A lot of us have alts as well and do heroics and flashpoints on the daily. We always have a good amount people on. I typically am on during the evening though and I think our guild has a decent amount of night owls. So if this describes you then even better! We've also got a raid call going which has been a lot of fun.

jdtwins2009
02-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Yeah I was getting a little bored before I joined the guild and since then Ive been playing almost every night.

thewowgamer
02-21-2012, 06:44 PM
so yeah i was in a pissy mood for non gaming related stuff and was just rage quitting life. not a time to get to know a game im trying to give a chance with. next time i'm on i'll try to give someone a buzz for a guild invite. my toon is named Ashwalker, Sith Assassin.

lsone
02-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Had I actually read this thread before joining up, I probably would've not created an Inquisitor .... lol. It's all good. Rush to 50 for unlimited monies, and then level a different character as a real main is probably going to be the real plan. :) Much easier to level fast if you are not second guessing the ridiculous cost of skills.

jdtwins2009
02-21-2012, 07:43 PM
It's bound to happen having multiple people with the same classes with a growing guild. Nothing wrong with it!

And no worries Wowgamer :)

TheSpeedGamers
02-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Had I actually read this thread before joining up, I probably would've not created an Inquisitor .... lol. It's all good. Rush to 50 for unlimited monies, and then level a different character as a real main is probably going to be the real plan. :) Much easier to level fast if you are not second guessing the ridiculous cost of skills.
No problem at all. That class is very versatile.

StopDropAndBear
02-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Finally got this bizness up and running, everyone prepare for the rise of DARTH BECKI (because Phil and I thought it'd be hilarious to have an evil character named Becki).

TheSpeedGamers
02-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Finally got this bizness up and running, everyone prepare for the rise of DARTH BECKI (because Phil and I thought it'd be hilarious to have an evil character named Becki).
Heck yes! Join the guild!

StopDropAndBear
02-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Heck yes! Join the guild!
ALREADY DONE
I think I'm the lowest level in the entire guild lol

Wallace
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM

I read that as "Darth Beck" like Glenn Beck, and thought.. wow.. you must think that guy is evil. _awesome_

Oh, I'm trying the free weekend of this game.

Wallace
04-06-2012, 05:41 PM
So, I went ahead and bought the game.. and checked out your server. I noticed it's PvP?

jdtwins2009
04-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Yep, it can be fun! Obviously it can also be crappy... but I havent really had a terrible experience, a few surprise attacks from the Republic players here and there.

Youll have to join the guild!!

Wallace
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Yep, it can be fun! Obviously it can also be crappy... but I havent really had a terrible experience, a few surprise attacks from the Republic players here and there.

Youll have to join the guild!!

I would, except I'll be split with servers. See I have family on a PVE server. I actually would rather be on PVE. I made a character on that server but he's still Level 1.

Prottal
12-19-2012, 08:13 PM
guess i will just keep an eye out for people to be on so i can get added to the guild toons name is Prottal.

jdtwins2009
12-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll try and hop on either later tonight or sometime soon and try and add you!

iKrys
12-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but since they got rid of a bunch of servers and crammed them together - just wondering which one you guys are on now? Just wondering _awesome_

BobberyFan98
02-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Are you still accepting memberships? I'm currently playing as a Jedi Knight (Going to choose Guardian as my advanced class), but I'll definitely play as someone on the side of the Sith, though I might be a bit of a goody two-shoes.

jdtwins2009
02-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Yep we are, not many are playing (myself included, though i want to) but I can get you added!

And sorry iKrys! We're on Prophecy of the Five I do believe!