PDA

View Full Version : Most favorite Games

01-31-2012, 12:28 AM
sounds good My favorite games are Final Fantasy II and V

Overload
02-08-2012, 07:14 PM
The World Ends With You for the Nintendo DS. It's my favorite DS game to date. If you like RPGs and don't mind something different, check it out.

wee187
02-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Kingdom Hearts, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, Super Mario Galaxy 2. Only to name a few, and apart from FFXII, not really in any order either.

Sangome
02-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Tales of the Abyss, Megaman Legends 1 and 2, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Sonic Generations, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Final Fantasy VII, Persona 4, Super Smash Bros Melee, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, any of the Paper Mario games, SMRPG, Super Mario Sunshine...and that's just to name a few. :P I need to stop myself before I put in even more.

topbunkdd89
02-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Mario Kart(s) and Assassins Creed:Brotherhood

deadbrain
02-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Well, out of the ones I own:
Shadow of the Colossus, Links Awakening, Skyward Sword, and Castlevania: Symphony of the night.

Out of the ones I have played:
All of the above, and .hack//Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine(my neighbor rented them back when I was too pore to buy them when they were $39.99 or so, and too pore to spell "poor" correctly..... ;-; biggest gaming regret was not getting them when they came out, and now they are like $300 or so... =s

I haven't played the G.U. ones....but i really want them too.... =\

Mplay213
02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Persona 2 IS, Persona 3&4, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Shadow hearts 1&2, Dead or alive 4, Mass effect 1&2 and pretty much all Pokemon games.

I have so many other favourites but those games are consistently my favourites.

silverXangel
02-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Paper Mario: TYD, Pokemon FireRed, the Professor Layton games, Super Mario Galaxy, and 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.

GrimsChild
02-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Anything I've done a retrospective of

Marche100
02-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I'll be leaving some out because I just plain forget about some games I really like (there are so many), but here's a list of the ones I can think of as of right now.

Psychonauts, Half Life 2, Portal 2, 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, *Insert Phoenix Wright Game Here*, Sonic 2, Final Fantasy IV (which reminds me, I should play Final Fantasy IV Complete sometime, it's been sitting in my room for how long now), Bugs Bunny Lost in Time, Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue, Dead Space 2, Rayman 1 and 2, Rayman Origins, Metroid Zero Mission/Fusion/Prime (the first Prime, mind you), Spyro the Dragon 1-3, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Crash Team Racing, Sonic Adventure 1-2, Sonic Generations (dat Chemical Plant zone), Uncharted 1-3, Persona 3, Deus Ex, VVVVVV, Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac.

Nostalgia trip complete! Man do I like a lot of games.

ojamamask
02-11-2012, 11:06 AM
pokemon HHSS
cave story
harvest moon DS
can think of any more but I'm pretty sure there are a few more

The Awesome Afro
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
The whole MOTHER trilogy (I like M3 the most), Pokémon Platinum, Okami, Minecraft, Pikmin 2, Cave Story, Wind Waker, and Super Smash Brothers: Brawl.

It wasn't in any particular order. However MOTHER 3 is my favorite game of all time.

Marche100
02-11-2012, 11:43 AM
The whole MOTHER trilogy (I like M3 the most)...

It wasn't in any particular order. However MOTHER 3 is my favorite game of all time.

Oh, I forgot about those. Those are some of my favorites, too.

How could I forget one of the only pieces of media that brought me to the brink of tears.

Nitram
02-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Handheld: The World Ends with You. Pretty much a must-have for all DS owners.
Console: Borderlands and Saints Row 2.

Futondean
02-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Console: Fallout 3, Resident Evil 4, Mega Man II
PC: Katawa Shoujo
Handheld: Pokemon Crystal, The World Ends With You

Marche100
02-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Handheld: The World Ends with You. Pretty much a must-have for all DS owners.

Darn it, there's another one I love that I forgot about.

Ok, I think I'm done posting in this topic, now. I have far too many favorite games. _awesome_

maj495
02-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Console: Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,
Handheld: Mario Kart 7, Pokemon series (specifically: FireRed/LeafGreen, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White)
Those are just some I can think of off of the top of my head; maybe I'll put in some more later (in case I haven'y played them yet)
Btw, I'm gonna have to get The World Ends wit You at some point; always hearing "It's a must-own for DS owners" and other priase