PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.2 (Content Patch) March

TheSpeedGamers
02-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Here's what is know about the patch so far that is slated to be out in "March". I would guess its going to launch either the 20th or 27th.

What we know so far ( a lot of these notes were taken from reddit.com/r/swtor)

New Gear sets
Match to Chest
Legacy System
Guild Banks
Broader UI Customization
Remove bag/quest reward system.
Direct purchase of Gear/Commendations.
14 new objective-based medals in WZ.
Vote to kick Idlers.
Pre-Season rankings.
New "Neutral" Warzone
New Graphics Options
New Flash Point "The Lost Island (Kaon pt. 2)"
New Planet "Denova"
New Operation on "Denova"
More Crafting BOE Items / Viable end game crafting
Removable Armor/Barrels from epic Items
More social gear
Target of Target function
More Balancing Changes
New animations to balance factions
Tweaks to Space ports to make more streamlined

Wallace
04-10-2012, 02:32 PM
http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-mai ... il-12-2012 (http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-game-update-1.2-april-12-2012)

Thursday Y'all!

zion777
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM
I eagerly awaited this patch and even made sure to reach max level in time for it. However, Legacy system let me down and I found myself with a very lonely level 50. Wish I had known there were some TSG guilds however I have since then left the game. :(

jdtwins2009
06-21-2012, 08:50 AM
I believe the majority if not all players on the TSG guild have stopped playing for now as well.
Legacy system let me down greatly too, so I unsubbed until 1.3 or 1.4. I'm waiting for a patch that makes me want to come back.

[ Post made via Android ]

zion777
06-22-2012, 11:29 PM
I believe the majority if not all players on the TSG guild have stopped playing for now as well.
Legacy system let me down greatly too, so I unsubbed until 1.3 or 1.4. I'm waiting for a patch that makes me want to come back.

[ Post made via Android ]

I truly hope they find a way to bring players back. I wanted to play it for years and years. I truly hope they bring me back and perhaps I'll try to team up with those from TSG that are returning.