PDA

View Full Version : requesting script writers

kmmgreen5
02-29-2012, 11:11 PM
alright so some of you may know of a certain show that's been on hiatus for a long time , @.@ maybe even a year or so now lol
but the point is I m gonna try and bring it back and get it ready for summer that means i need young talented brilliant crazy people to come help me write scripts for the next few episodes. the only requirements are i need people that have a "dry" sense of humor _awesome_ as in able to make several references to many things and come up with the craziest and sexiest idea's possible for the show. now if anyone is interested lemme know in here i probably wont be able to start working on new episodes (and the one that's still in production right now) till mid march so don't stress there's plenty of time

also a list of people not allowed to write the script:

zach2m1

Baltes
02-29-2012, 11:45 PM
psssst, didn't you ask me over a year ago to help with the script, and then nothing ever happened because nobody would do anything?
not to sound like an a$$, which I did, but not my intention

Kylethedarkn
02-29-2012, 11:56 PM
psssst, didn't you ask me over a year ago to help with the script, and then nothing ever happened because nobody would do anything?
Nah man you good, work dat a$$.

kmmgreen5
03-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Nah man you good, work dat a$$.

yes i agree you're a loose canon baltes and i want you on my team, this was all part of the screening process, also we need someone to write the dialogue as compared to plot development (which would be more the category i have you in) (also dont think i didnt forget your part <w<)