PDA

View Full Version : E3 2012

Pages : [1] 2

Sonic62
04-17-2012, 05:04 PM
So this year's E3 is from June 5th to the 7th. What do you expect to see there this year?

Microsoft and Sony announced their press conference times.

Microsoft's press conference will take place on June 4 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST. Sony's press conference will follow at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-micro ... ed-6372020 (http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-microsoft-e3-press-conference-times-announced-6372020)

Mplay213
04-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Portal 3, unlikely but I'd like to call it just in case.

JasefWisener
04-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Nintendo is goin to have a sweet presence at E3 this year. I can't wait.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Kylethedarkn
04-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Man I have a feeling this will be a good E3. We'll get a nice look at the Wii U, and some of the third party launch games. Also we will probably get some sort of prototype or information on the next Xbox, and we will probably get some new IPs and such for the new systems announcing the crazy stuff they plan to do on them.

Here's what I'm hoping for:

Thief 4
Unreal Tournament 2012
New Counter Strike Info
New Halo Being Shown Off
The Next Handheld Zelda
Wii U Launch Games
New Crazy 3DS Functionality
Windows 8 And Xbox Integration
Sony's Answer To The Nexbox And The Wii U

caramelslice
04-17-2012, 05:27 PM
More on The Last Guardian...that's probably wishful thinking XD

Wondering if Quantic Dream has some sort of follow-up to that amazing tech demo they showed at GDC.

GrimsChild
04-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Super T.I.M.E Force!

Can't think of much else other than The Last Guardian

DrewStern
04-17-2012, 05:50 PM
OMG! E3s on my birthday this year! Best. Gift. Ever.

maj495
04-17-2012, 06:18 PM
I think it'll be a great E3 this year. I'm most excited for Nintendo, though I be looking out for anything interesting that Sony and Microsoft show; same as usual for me when it comes to E3.

OMG! E3s on my birthday this year! Best. Gift. Ever.
That's pretty cool! Wish I had something like that on my birthday haha

dryuriev7777
04-17-2012, 06:52 PM
I'll watch Nintendo's and Sony's presentation, but I have no desire to see Microsoft's. Hopefully this year Nintendo will actually show GAMES for the Wii U instead of tech demos. Like good games. Like Super Smash Bros U or Metroid Other OTHER M or Kid Icarus Uprising 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold. Also because I know I'll get some sort of reaction by this: Nobody cares about Pikmin 3.

Mr. Olimario
04-17-2012, 06:54 PM
That's an incorrect way to word that. You might not care for it, but it's obviously very popular. :P

caramelslice
04-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Might try to catch Video Games Live just because last year I wasn't able to. Maybe get a hands-on feel for Resident Evil 6. I also want to say that there will be some sort of hint/reveal of FFXIII-3. From what I heard about XIII-2's ending, I don't think that DLC coming out in May will tie up all of those loose ends. Versus XIII would be nice too...haven't heard much about that in a while.

BuizelBro
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
The main thing im hoping for is information about ffxiii versus, possibly a release date or demo

[ Post made via iPhone ]

DNAbro
04-17-2012, 07:08 PM
e3 is right before my birthday, also my last week of school.

Most excited to see Wii U of course, really hope it has a killer launch line up.

Godzilla145
04-17-2012, 07:18 PM
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3, YEAH! Who is with me? I can dream can't I... :cry:

NicoCW
04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Smash Bros. 4 isn't going to be shown. Sakurai and the gang only started working on it a few weeks ago.

So E3 and Comic Con all in one week. This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see the Pikmin 3 and the Mario WiiU and maybe we can FINALLY GET DATES FOR PAPER MARIO, LUIGI'S MANSION AND ANIMAL CROSSING.

Muzy72
04-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Awww, I was hoping to create this when there's e^3 days left :P

caramelslice
04-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Smash Bros. 4 isn't going to be shown. Sakurai and the gang only started working on it a few weeks ago.

So E3 and Comic Con all in one week. This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see the Pikmin 3 and the Mario WiiU and maybe we can FINALLY GET DATES FOR PAPER MARIO, LUIGI'S MANSION AND ANIMAL CROSSING.
I believe Comic Con is in July. E3 is in June.

NicoCW
04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
There's one in Philadelphia in the beginning of June. I should've been more specific.

diddyknux
04-18-2012, 01:31 AM
So its not just a rumor? They actually are unveiling Pikmin 3? Sweet. Also curious about the new Mario. It would be nice if they stuck with the Super Mario 3D Land style of gameplay, instead of going to collecting Stars again. Outside of that, it'll be nice to finally get the concrete facts about the Wii U instead of just rumors.

I'm also interested to see what's coming on PS3, ESPECIALLY to see more about Tomb Raider and The Last of Us... Though I realize, in Tomb Raider's case, its not exclusive.

Microsoft I don't really care. I just hope they don't spend the whole show (well, I'm exaggerating a little, but not much) harping on Kinect... again... FOR THE THIRD YEAR.

Muzy72
04-18-2012, 10:40 AM
"Halo 4 - now with Kinect support!"

[ Post made via Samsung Epic ]

lionheart91
04-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Ah man, you beat me to creating this thread this year :(

Wondering if Quantic Dream has some sort of follow-up to that amazing tech demo they showed at GDC.

Didn't they say that demo wasn't actually for a game? I could have sworn I saw something like that...

Anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing stuff on Sleeping Dogs, Final Fantasy Type-0, a possible Golden Sun: Dark Dawn sequel, and hopefully some kind of follow up to The 3rd Birthday.

Oh yeah, and Versus XIII. Anything on Versus XIII. Please Square, GIVE ME VERSUS XIII!!!!!!

caramelslice
04-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Ah man, you beat me to creating this thread this year :(

Didn't they say that demo wasn't actually for a game? I could have sworn I saw something like that...
Yeah it was just a short film to show off their snazzy new steps in motion capture, but they could've taken it to the next step and actually apply it to a project. The animation was beautiful...although the whole debate on mo-cap vs. actual animation will have to be saved for another thread...we had a slightly heated debate at work about the subject a few weeks back

GrimsChild
04-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Has Type-0 even has a US/UK release confirmed yet?

I'd be interested to find what this year's 'El Shaddai' is though in terms of diffirentiation from the crowd though.

Trust, Me I Got This
04-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Resident Evil 6
Grand Theft Auto V
The Last of Us

If I get to see some great stuff from those three games, I'll be happy. Although, I am hoping for some really cool announcements.

Kennyan
04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Hoping for Golden Sun 4 info[spoiler:2ru3iiza]because cliffhangers are rude![/spoiler:2ru3iiza]And as always wishing for a TWEWY2.. Other than that I'm open to surprises..

diddyknux
04-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot Grand Theft Auto V. Would like to see that too.

Which reminds me, though I don't really think this would be something they'd show at E3, and thus this is slightly off topic.. I'd love a GTA HD Collectiion.

lionheart91
04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Has Type-0 even has a US/UK release confirmed yet?

That's what i'm hoping to see from it.

I can't believe I forgot The Last of Us! That, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs are my most anticipated games of the year.

pkGamerB
04-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Hoping for Golden Sun 4 info[spoiler:hhnqm7kr]because cliffhangers are rude![/spoiler:hhnqm7kr]And as always wishing for a TWEWY2.. Other than that I'm open to surprises..Yeah, Golden Sun 4 news is at the top of my list, too. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 7+ years for the sequel. Since you mention it, I wouldn't mind a TWEWY 2, either.

Other than that, I'm always hoping for anything Zelda or (preferably side-scrolling) Metroid related, along with the highly unlikely possibility that something Mother/Earthbound is announced [strike:hhnqm7kr]like a Mother complete collection for 3DS[/strike:hhnqm7kr].

Info on The Last Guardian would be nice, too.

caramelslice
04-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Info on The Last Guardian would be nice, too.
How about something playable? That would be great. If it doesn't show up at E3 this year I think I might just abandon all hopes in ever seeing it released :(

BroBuzz
04-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Half Life Episode 3.

newbrowny
04-18-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm really hoping that Nintendo does something with Mother/Earthbound...

Mother 3D!?!?!?!

Please.

OH PLEASE.

All I want is MOTHER THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Just give it to me.

Come on Nintendo, you're such a tease.

Yes, I did just make a rhyme about Mother/Earthbound.

BroBuzz
04-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Nintendo, let alone NOA, is done with the Mother franchise. Get over it people, seriously.

Mr. Olimario
04-18-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure why that's so definitive. Mother 3 was released in 2006. In comparison, the last F-Zero game was released in 2003. The last Star Fox game was in 2006. So, why is Mother dead, but these other series aren't? You could argue that it's because Mother 3 wasn't localized, but that means nothing. Just because a company doesn't want to localize a game doesn't mean they don't want to make the games anymore. You could also argue that it's because F-Zero and Star Fox have more games in the library, but that also means nothing. Kid Icarus: Uprising was released 21 years after its predecessor. Kid Icarus only had 2 games before that, and less of a following than Mother does.

I'd be a bit surprised if Nintendo continued to support it, but weirder things have happened.

BroBuzz
04-18-2012, 09:18 PM
[youtube:1n1lius9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ebFsRCFTc&fmt=18[/youtube:1n1lius9]
That's why.

DNAbro
04-18-2012, 09:20 PM
So I have a feeling that we will see more of this game at Sony's e3 conference.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

It seems like Sony is going to do a similar strategy to last year, where they announced a whole bunch of games before the actual show.

Muzy72
04-18-2012, 09:29 PM
^That reminds me, do you guys prefer when companies reveal everything before E3, or when companies remain silent until E3 and reveal everything at the conference?

newbrowny
04-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Everything at conference. It keeps me interested to see what's coming, and it feels much more organized.

pkGamerB
04-18-2012, 10:57 PM
[youtube:k07c6ufn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ebFsRCFTc[/youtube:k07c6ufn]
That's why.I only mentioned remakes/ports, so that video has no real relevance here. As for the argument about the series being dead, there were five years between the releases of Mother (1989) and Mother 2 (1994), six years between Mother 2 and the cancelled Earthbound 64 (2000), and six years after that, EB64 was reborn as Mother 3 (2006), so the timing for an announcement would be perfect, since Mother 3 is now six years old. I'm not saying that there ever will be another Mother game, but it's not impossible, especially if it's just something like a remake or ported collection of the previous games, and not a brand new game.

^That reminds me, do you guys prefer when companies reveal everything before E3, or when companies remain silent until E3 and reveal everything at the conference?

[ Post made via Samsung Epic ]Aside from watching E3 every year, I generally don't keep up with much gaming news (I usually just find out about stuff here on the forums), so I don't mind if things are revealed before E3, as long as they're at least mentioned somewhere during the conference.

Oculin
04-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Only things I'm looking forward to is maybe seeing Monolith's upcoming titles and all the other random stuff that Nintendo will fund, but probably only localize half of.

Sonic62
04-18-2012, 11:12 PM
I watch E3 every year and I love being pleasantly surprised when they show trailers and whatnot, so I definitely prefer the silent treatment until the conferences.

diddyknux
04-19-2012, 12:13 AM
I watch E3 every year and I love being pleasantly surprised when they show trailers and whatnot, so I definitely prefer the silent treatment until the conferences.

Ditto. Its also cool to see the crowd reaction. Still remember the massive pop from when they showed teaser for Zelda: TP (Man, that would've been, like, '05. Time flies)

BroBuzz
04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
[youtube:1mfzoqan]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ebFsRCFTc[/youtube:1mfzoqan]
That's why.I only mentioned remakes/ports, so that video has no real relevance here. As for the argument about the series being dead, there were five years between the releases of Mother (1989) and Mother 2 (1994), six years between Mother 2 and the cancelled Earthbound 64 (2000), and six years after that, EB64 was reborn as Mother 3 (2006), so the timing for an announcement would be perfect, since Mother 3 is now six years old. I'm not saying that there ever will be another Mother game, but it's not impossible, especially if it's just something like a remake or ported collection of the previous games, and not a brand new game.
It won't happen. Anyone who wanted to play the Mother games already has. Not to mention a collection wouldn't be profitable for Nintendo, let alone NOA.

maj495
04-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Anyone who wanted to play the Mother games already has.
_objection_ I know that that was a general statement, but I bet there are people who haven't played a Mother game and want to, myself included

BroBuzz
04-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone who wanted to play the Mother games already has.
_objection_ I know that that was a general statement, but I bet there are people who haven't played a Mother game and want to, myself included
One word: Emulation.

Kennyan
04-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I am the kind of person who prefers to stay uninformed until the conference and then get a whole slew of awesomeness shoved down my throat at once.. =)

diddyknux
04-19-2012, 02:26 PM
So, God of War Ascension hat its teaser trailer unveiled. I would like to see that at E3 as well.

BroBuzz
04-19-2012, 02:55 PM
So, God of War Ascension hat its teaser trailer unveiled. I would like to see that at E3 as well.
Have they said if it was a prequel yet? I really have no interest in God of War but I was just carious.

Trust, Me I Got This
04-19-2012, 02:59 PM
I hate Gof of War, so unless I see something that blows me away completely I probably wont have any interest in it at all. What I really want is some game play from GTA V, even if it is just footage of someone driving around the city I would still go nuts.

Anyone think there could be a possible third installment in the Batman Arkham series? There were lot's of easter eggs in Arkham City a many of them hinted at a sequel. If I saw this I would probably explode from excitement.

Sonic62
04-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Ditto. Its also cool to see the crowd reaction. Still remember the massive pop from when they showed teaser for Zelda: TP (Man, that would've been, like, '05. Time flies)
Oh ya, that was quite the reveal, I always remember hearing of grown men crying. :lol:

I seem to remember when Mario Galaxy 2 was unveiled at E3 and I got all excited. That's the kind of thing I look forward to each year.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 03:13 PM
I'd rather Nintendo unveil a new IP over Mother 4 any day of the Wekk (I don't think they've made a SHmup yet, that could be cool)

Also I know the game doesn't even have a prototype yet but I hope some more news about Killer is Dead gets announced, because I haven't been that excited through concept art alone since Tales of Xillia.

NicoCW
04-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Mother fans are way too optimistic. I would know, I am one. Mother 4 ain't happening.

Has Nintendo covered every single genre of games with their IPs yet? I would say FPS, but then again, Kid Icarus Uprising has a first person option, so as far as I know, they covered every genre unless I'm not thinking of one. Mario pretty much covers Platforming, Sports and Party. Even Racing, although F-Zero already does that.

Still, even if they did cover every genre, a new IP is always welcome.

I would also assume that Super Smash Bros. is their Fighting game IP.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 03:31 PM
As I said, SHmups haven't been covered, MMORPG's (You think they would have made a proper pokemon MMO by now), Rhythm Games (Is Rhythm Tengoku a Nintendo property or a second party franchise a la Metroid Prime?), Adventure games, Mecha games etc.

I admire that Nintendo does have a lot of the genre bases covered (although I'd wish they'd utilise more of them, Star Fox and F Zero especially) but I do think there is some wriggle room to innovate.

Or they could make an entirely new genre altogether!

caramelslice
04-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Speaking of Smash Bros. is Sony working on a Smash Bros-esque game of their own, or is that still just a rumor?

DNAbro
04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
As I said, SHmups haven't been covered, MMORPG's (You think they would have made a proper pokemon MMO by now), Rhythm Games (Is Rhythm Tengoku a Nintendo property or a second party franchise a la Metroid Prime?), Adventure games, Mecha games etc.

I admire that Nintendo does have a lot of the genre bases covered (although I'd wish they'd utilise more of them, Star Fox and F Zero especially) but I do think there is some wriggle room to innovate.

I'm pretty sure Rhythm Heaven is a Nintendo property. I don't see how adventure games haven't been covered, unless you don't count Zelda as one. Closest thing to SHmups that nintendo have done is on-rails shooters, like Sin&Punishment and Kid Icarus, and mecha doesn't even seem like a genre. MMO's just seem so far away for nintendo because they barely have an online service.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Sin & Punishment isn't Nintendo, It's Treasure, I mean't Adventure games in the way of the point and click games that Lucasarts made, And I'd definetly call Mecha distinctive enough to warrant it's own genre (Mecha Damashii makes a good point of demonstrating why)

And yeah, I think Sony Smash Bros is still being made.

Mr. Olimario
04-19-2012, 03:50 PM
S&P is still 2nd party, though, so technically it's Nintendo. Or are we not counting 2nd party games?

EDIT: I meant 2nd party as in the series is, not Treasure. :P

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Or are we not counting 2nd party games?

No.

Mr. Olimario
04-19-2012, 03:55 PM
I see. Still, wasn't the original S&P made by Nintendo?

BroBuzz
04-19-2012, 03:56 PM
I doubt a major company like Nintendo would make an Point -and-click adventure game these days.
Also, another genre to add to the list: Dating Sim.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 04:01 PM
I see. Still, wasn't the original S&P made by Nintendo?

No. (The Wikipedia entry is a lie)

Olimario would know more about this than I do, but aren't their dating elements in the early Fire Emblem games to determine who you get married to?

I doubt a major company like Nintendo would make an Point -and-click adventure game these days.

Level 5 did.

Mr. Olimario
04-19-2012, 04:03 PM
^Yes. It's not really dating, I suppose, but there are support conversations. These relationships matter the most in Seisen no Kofu, where each couple formed produces an offspring that is used as a playable character in the latter portion of the game. Mixed stats and everything.

These dating elements are supposed to be more prevalent in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 04:14 PM
To be fair, if we're including Second Party titles (Which we aren't), Pandora's Tower has dating elements in between the monster battles and castle exploration (Like Shadow of the Collosus if you could marry one of the collosi)

Speaking of SotC, Has there been ANY news on The Last Guardian? At All?

BroBuzz
04-19-2012, 04:15 PM

Level 5 did.
Yes, however Level 5 is not as big as Nintendo is. It wouldn't be profitable for them.'

Also, I was mainly referring to a full-on Dating Sims, like Love Plus. Not just Dating Sim elements in a few games.

diddyknux
04-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Have they said if it was a prequel yet? I really have no interest in God of War but I was just carious.

The trailer points to it being a prequel, though how far in the past as a prequel, I'm not sure.

As for no interest in God of War, that's fine. Its not for everyone. But I had a blast playing through the whole trilogy.

Shiron
04-19-2012, 04:19 PM

...Why are you splitting hairs about "second party" games here? There's practically no such thing, and Metroid Prime certainly isn't an instance of one, as Retro Studios is completely owned by Nintendo. In other words, Retro Studios is a first-party studio and the Metroid Prime trilogy are first-party games, and as Nintendo owns the Metroid IP anyway, they'd just be part of the Metroid franchise regardless. Even something like F-Zero GX is still just a part of the F-Zero IP, as Nintendo owns the F-Zero IP, despite that Nintendo had nothing to do with development. Back to Retro though, I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the distinction... I'm just not sure why there's a need for a separate term. They're a part of Nintendo. And since Nintendo owns the IP, it's not like they would even need their say or anything if they wanted to have EAD themselves take a crack at a Metroid Prime 4, the same way they didn't need Rare's involvement to make Donkey Kong Country Returns, since Nintendo themselves were the ones to own the DK IP to begin with. Point begin, Nintendo and Retro are one and the same right now, so it seems silly to act like they're different and call Retro games 2nd party just because they're not EAD and act like they were contracted to make the game or something.

In any case though, looking at Wikipedia, if it's correct, it seems most of the actual work on Rhythm Tengoku was done by Nintendo SPD, so it seems first-party to me if that's correct.

(Sorry for going on that little rant, but the 2nd-party term is a pet-peeve of mine. Either a game's created by an in-house studio, and it's 1st-party, ala Metroid Prime, or it's not, and is outsourced to a 3rd party, and thus is a 3rd party game, like F-Zero GX and Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. Creating a whole separate 2nd-party term just to refer to companies, that, while owned by the parent company, weren't originally/aren't part of the actual main parent branch is silly. Either you're currently owned by the company, or you're not. Creating a separate term just to point out that "yeah, they're part of them now... but they weren't originally!" is silly, as being reminded of that has no purpose. What matters is they're current status, or rather, whether they were part of the company or not at the game's creation. Creating a separate term just to reflect their past status, when that has no bearing on anything/who the IPs belong to/who owned it at the time of creation/etc, is silly, as the existence of stuff like Donkey Kong Country Returns, despite Donkey Kong Country being a Rare Franchise under that logic, shows--even if it were a "Rare Franchise", that clearly didn't matter at all and didn't stop Nintendo from continuing to use the name and making it a "Retro Franchise" despite no longer owning Rare, so why does a term/distinction like 1st/2nd party matter then? Either you're owned by Nintendo (1st party) or you aren't (3rd party)--there's really no such thing as "2nd party" developers.)

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't see how a multi-million dollar selling franchise wouldn't be profitable for Nintendo (especially when it's on their systems!)

It'd make more money than any of the F Zero games did, that's for sure.

caramelslice
04-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Speaking of SotC, Has there been ANY news on The Last Guardian? At All?
Last I heard they had western studios like Sony Santa Monica helping with the development. I hear that it's "playable" but not to the point where they can determine a solid release date. But this was back in February.

Can we get something playable for E3 please? ;)

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Does ATLUS take part in E3? Kinda hoping for some more Megaten announcements now that Devil Survivor 1&2 have been announced for Europe.

caramelslice
04-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Does ATLUS take part in E3? Kinda hoping for some more Megaten announcements now that Devil Survivor 1&2 have been announced for Europe.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll be at E3 this year. I remember seeing them last year promoting Catherine. I mean, our badges last year were Catherine-themed.

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I missed your post Shinon, sorry about that. I think you took what I was saying a bit too literally. Asking whether Rhythm Tengoku was second party or not was a question, not an accusation that Nintendo were uncreative (although Rhythm Tengoku is as creative as you can make a video game). Metroid Prime was an analogy for a Second Party that I remember reading in a game magazine a LONG time ago and if it's incorrect then I apologise for not fact checking.

However...

I think that the jist of my point is still valid. Even though there are other games that arguably DEFINE the genre (RTS: Starcraft, MMORPG's: World of Warcraft, Dating Sim's: Love Plus) I don't think that Nintendo should be so complacent with sticking to what IP's sell well (And I'm not talking about Dr Kawashima here...). With the advent of the Wii I've noticed that Nintendo has taken substancially fewer risks lately in terms of publishing and to a lesser extent development (See Operation Rainfall as proof of this) and it's something that's been bothering me when the only company in existance who was dumb awesome enough to make it's latest console PURPLE just because they could is now pandering to a much broader market just to see profits.

This argument's been regurgutated a million times now by several smarter and more coherent people but I'm getting annoyed with these trends that are as prevalent today as they were five years ago.

Sonic62
04-19-2012, 05:41 PM
...the only company in existance who was dumb awesome enough to make it's latest console PURPLE just because they could...
:shock:

INDIGO!

GrimsChild
04-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Uggh, I meant to do [strike:31e446sa]this[/strike:31e446sa] but ended up doing this, Uggh.

But yeah, I want a new F Zero...

Godzilla145
04-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Ya know, I feel there just ain't any point to e3 now adays when most of what they are to show gets spoiled months before hand, I mean how many game announcements have we had recently, why not wait? Viral marketing maybe? Spies on the inside? I just don't know about some of these companies. I just want all the glitz and glory to feel like they mean something.

the1stpkmnfan
04-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Nothing gets me more excited than to watch e3 every year. Nintendo is all I desire to watch because they can always burn the roof off with their thrilling announcements.

What I do know of and I'm excited for:
Luigis Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Tennis 3DS
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
Animal Crosssing 3DS
Pikmin 3

Anything else I can't really predict because I doubt Nintendo will even announce my desires. Kirby and DK already have a new game out, but I wouldn't complain. A wii u Zelda sounds likely. F-Zero sounds cool but I'm shaky about getting it.

Anything else I like in gaming is more likely to be in the past, and nintendo won't bother to make new games out of them. I'll know it when I see it.

Other than that, Mario is really shining out with a lot of games. Beastly excited.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Zaerox Gamma
04-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Out of those, I'm only interested in Paper and Tennis. Kirby's Return to Dream Land has satiated my appetite on its own.

Sonic62
04-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Nothing gets me more excited than to watch e3 every year. Nintendo is all I desire to watch because they can always burn the roof off with their thrilling announcements.

Luigis Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Tennis 3DS
Animal Crosssing 3DS
Pikmin 3
Nice, I'll be getting all those games. *High fives*

diddyknux
04-21-2012, 03:03 PM
My friend mentioned the rumor about a Zelda game, but... I doubt it. Skyward Sword was only just last year, so I can't see them announcing the next game already... Well, maybe if it were some kind of Four Swords game for the Wii U.

I will, however, hope against all hope for a Star Fox game for the Wii U to be announced. I feel like Star Fox 64 3D got some love for the franchise back, so they could do another game now. (Say what you will about Star Fox Command, but it has been FAR to long since we've gotten another, proper Star Fox sequel).

DNAbro
04-21-2012, 03:05 PM
My friend mentioned the rumor about a Zelda game, but... I doubt it. Skyward Sword was only just last year, so I can't see them announcing the next game already... Well, maybe if it were some kind of Four Swords game for the Wii U.

I will, however, hope against all hope for a Star Fox game for the Wii U to be announced. I feel like Star Fox 64 3D got some love for the franchise back, so they could do another game now. (Say what you will about Star Fox Command, but it has been FAR to long since we've gotten another, proper Star Fox sequel).

there have been rumors of a 3DS zelda game for awhile

Muzy72
04-21-2012, 03:39 PM

there have been rumors of a 3DS zelda game for awhile
Keyword there is rumors. Nintendo is way too tight-lipped to leak a Zelda game...

the1stpkmnfan
04-21-2012, 05:00 PM

Luigis Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Tennis 3DS
Animal Crosssing 3DS
Pikmin 3
Nice, I'll be getting all those games. *High fives*

*high five*

Sadly, this is gonn leave another burn in my wallet, so I might not get to purchase all of those games on Day 1. I will for the ones I'm really excited for.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Oculin
04-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Whoops, missed the thread.

Is it just me or does NSMB2 look really awful visually? I mean, looks like a DS game on 3DS. I'm sure it will play fine, but just looks bad.

I probably won't pick it up myself though. The only reason I liked NSMBW was cause of the multi-player, so I doubt I'll actually pick it up unless something really stands out. Otherwise, ohanother2dmario.

Muzy72
04-21-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah, my first impression of the game was how much it looks like a DS game. The 3DS has seen a lot of better looking games...

Twilight-Brawl
04-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Day one for Paper Mario and Animal Crossing.

But I hope one day, Nintendo will announce a new Super Mario RPG.

Mezix
04-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Hopefully some H4 gameplay. _awesome_

maj495
04-22-2012, 09:19 AM
H4?

DrewStern
04-22-2012, 09:26 AM
H4?
I'm thinking the same thing...

Mezix
04-22-2012, 09:29 AM
H4?
I'm thinking the same thing...
Halo 4.

DNAbro
04-22-2012, 09:49 AM
If Halo 4 wasn't playable at e3 I would be incredibly surprised. I mean it's microsoft's biggest game of the year.

Muzy72
04-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Don't you mean the Halo 4 Kinect gameplay that Microsoft will surely add? _awesome_

DrewStern
04-22-2012, 12:01 PM
F*** it, Halo 4 is officially a crossover with Kinect StarWars.

maj495
04-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Don't you mean the Halo 4 Kinect gameplay that Microsoft will surely add? _awesome_
The worst part about that is that it's probably true :lol:

DrewStern
04-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Will Valve's conference be aired online or on Spike? I hate not having G4 on DirecTV.

DNAbro
04-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Will Valve's conference be aired online or on Spike? I hate not having G4 on DirecTV.

Valve is having a conference?

Muzy72
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
I didn't think Valve had E3 conferences...

DrewStern
04-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/617/okayguy.jpg

dryuriev7777
04-26-2012, 07:17 PM
You can always hope that Gaben will waddle out during one of the conferences. It would never ever happen, but I'd love to see everyone's reaction if suddenly during the Nintendo conference, Jabba's sail barge appears and the horrible gelatinous blob trudges towards the mic to say that Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is a Wii U exclusive.
[spoiler:3pknzmev]THE JOKE IS THAT GABEN IS OVERWEIGHT[/spoiler:3pknzmev]
[spoiler:3pknzmev]MAN I&#39;M ORIGINAL <3 <3 <3 <3 <3[/spoiler:3pknzmev]

Also bring back my sexy Dunaway, Nintendo.

DrewStern
04-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Dude, seriously, Regi is like a dinosaur. Boring when they walk around, fun when they eat the sh-t out of Virtual Basketball.

Edit: OMG, Dunaway left Nintendo a few years ago! Am I the only one who missed this?

Muzy72
04-26-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm predicting that this year's E3 we won't see many 3DS announcements, as there is enough unreleased games to cover the year (NSMB2, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario). I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of eShop game announcements, especially now that NSMB2 is both retail and downloadable.

Twilight-Brawl
04-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Me too, i see announcements only for confirm development of games we know (new trailers, new artworks and maybe a demo) and not really huge new games.

And of course, a big part of they're proud making money with eShop, VC and other stuff like that.

TheGuyWithKnowName
04-27-2012, 05:51 PM
So excited for Valve's and Nintendo's press conference... woot.

GrimsChild
04-28-2012, 01:36 PM
I want to see more of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale because I can't imagine the game looking worse than it already does

[youtube:3dgad12s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1bQSw7FOUQ[/youtube:3dgad12s]

After thinking it over this is the game I want to hear the most about from E3

[youtube:3dgad12s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBt-CWCv4E[/youtube:3dgad12s]

Looks amazing

Muzy72
05-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Versus XIII will not be shown at E3 2012. [too lazy to cite sources, so find it yourself :P]

GrimsChild
05-06-2012, 03:54 PM
I guess Square Enix realised they'd need another decade to complete the beta version.

lionheart91
05-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Versus XIII will not be shown at E3 2012. [too lazy to cite sources, so find it yourself :P]

*sigh* What else is new? That game will never come out, and Final Fantasy will continue it's rapid descent into mediocrity.

BroBuzz
05-09-2012, 08:32 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibvV0fpDOt43ie.png

caramelslice
05-09-2012, 08:34 PM
My badge came in the mail yesterday. Exhibits only.

BroBuzz
05-09-2012, 08:36 PM
My badge came in the mail yesterday. Exhibits only.
I'm jealous. ;-;

caramelslice
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Well it's not like an all access pass, so I couldn't go into any of the conferences even if I wanted to. You'd probably have to be with the press or something.

BroBuzz
05-09-2012, 08:46 PM
I doubt you have to be a member of the press to attend the conferences. I recall some youtubers going who were certainly not press.

caramelslice
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Huh, I guess I'll see where I can go once E3 rolls around. Microsoft and Nintendo are kinda early in the morning...hoping traffic won't be bad...oh who am I kidding? It's downtown, of course it will be X_X

BroBuzz
05-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Imagine how many Streetpass tags you'd get at E3. I actually wouldn't mind shipping my 3DS to someone who's going, but I don't know anyone who I can, without a doubt at all, wouldn't screw me over.

lionheart91
05-09-2012, 09:42 PM
@ Caramel - At least you're going. I'd love to be able to go to E3.

Muzy72
05-10-2012, 06:22 PM
You read the NeoGAF Wii U Speculation Thread!?!

BroBuzz
05-10-2012, 06:33 PM
You read the NeoGAF Wii U Speculation Thread!?!
Yuppers. Lot's of good discussion/leaks in there. Would love to join but I don't have a work/school/whatever email they require.

norborb
05-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Needs to have Halo 4,Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2, Luigi's Mansion 2, 3DS Zelda and/or Metroid, and Pikmin 3

Muzy72
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Sony: "The Last Guardian continues to be developed, however we have no news to share at this time with regard to the franchise and E3."

Which one will come first, TLG or FF Versus XIII?

FeilOng156
05-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
Black Ops 2
Halo 4
Kingdom Hearts 3DS

I'm interested in all of these. I'll be getting Paper Mario 3DS, Pokemon Black/White 2 when they come out (I don't know which one to buy yet), and KH3DS on it's first day releases, though. Ironically, all of those are games for the 3DS.

GrimsChild
05-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Sony: "The Last Guardian continues to be developed, however we have no news to share at this time with regard to the franchise and E3."

Duke Nukem Forever

Oh wait.

caramelslice
05-15-2012, 12:02 PM

Almost tempted to say that the announcement of a Suikoden VI will probably come before either of the two games release...in my dreams

GrimsChild
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM

Almost tempted to say that the announcement of a Suikoden VI will probably come before either of the two games release...in my dreams

At least Suikogaiden will be translated soon?

Oculin
05-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Breaking news

At E3 they'll have

[spoiler:racic1n2]video games[/spoiler:racic1n2]

on the show floor!

Shiron
05-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Pfft, that doesn't make any sense. Since when do they have games at E3? Nope, don't believe that one at all.

Seriously though, just two more weeks~ Can't wait~

Oculin
05-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Pfft, that doesn't make any sense. Since when do they have games at E3? Nope, don't believe that one at all.

Seriously though, just two more weeks~ Can't wait~
Idk man. Friend of a friend, who has a friend who is friends with Iwata told me.

TheGuyWithKnowName
05-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Decided I would put this here

http://www.examiner.com/article/ubisoft ... -year-s-e3 (http://www.examiner.com/article/ubisoft-reveals-what-they-will-bring-at-this-year-s-e3)

DwarfInASuit
05-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Ahhh christ, E3 is here already. It seems like there's been little time since the last _spy_

What I'm curious about, who do you think will "win" E3? As in, who has the best announcements/lineup/games or whatever? Take last year, undoubtedly Nintendo won E3 with their announcement of the Wii U and many other games such as Luigi's Mansion 3DS. Sony came after with the Vita. And Microsoft... :fail:

We know the Wii U is going to be there this year, but what about the other consoles? I'm pretty sure Sony said there won't be a PS4, but we're probably getting the Xbox 720 this year if it's not more Kinect garbage. And what about games? Christ I don't know what games are coming out! It's sure to be a very interesting E3.

GrimsChild
05-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Did anyone hear about the Star Fox-Metroid Crossover games that's rumoured to be developed by Retro Studio's?

Sounds silly.

Edit: I personally think that Sony will at least have the E3 show that I'm most interested in as while all the companies's presentations usually bore me, Sony likes to announce the niché titles peppered in their mainstream lineup that interest me so much.

Shiron
05-24-2012, 01:27 PM
No way we're getting any PS4 or 720 news at this E3 beyond some teases at most--both Sony and Microsoft and pretty much all current rumors point to Orbis (PS4's codename) and Durango (720's) being revealed next year. Nintendo will focus on Wii U, Sony will focus on Vita and stuff like God of War: Ascension and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Microsoft will be focusing mostly on Kinect and apps for the 360, with a bit of stuff like Halo 4 sprinkled in. That being the case, this E3 should easily go to Nintendo, but it also means that it can quite easily be there's to lose as well if they do stuff similar to their botched/confusing Wii U reveal that barely made it clear what in the world the Wii U actually was at first and the trouble getting Skyward Sword to work due to something causing interference with the motion controls... Will be interesting to see what happens though, in any case.

And yeah Grim, that got brought up in the Wii U thread. Not really buying that rumor, but then again...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Conquest

Anyway, yeah, that rumor's pretty much silly and is old news at this point. Much more interesting is that there seem to be some slight rumblings forming that Retro or someone is working on a Breaking Bad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_bad) related project for Nintendo. Still probably nothing and I have no clue what something like that would be like were it to be a thing, but still, would be very interesting to see how it would turn out~

the1stpkmnfan
05-24-2012, 07:46 PM
So, has Nintendo won from the past 2-3 years in a row? It would seem so, and I won't be surprised if they win again this year.

And by win, I know it's by people's opinion and perspective.

BroBuzz
05-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Didn't Retro say that their next game they're working on is "something everyone wants us to do?" I doubt a Breaking Bad game is something everyon wants them to do.

Sangome
05-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Paper Mario 3DS release date? Please? Please?

Other than that, I'm looking forward to the imminent Professor Layton: Miracle Mask trailer/release date, since that's been the trend the past few years, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe an *official* stateside release announcement for Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright? Though I don't even think that's out in Japan yet. And more Wii-U information shall be nice, too.

Also kinda hoping Microsoft can put on a better performance this year. Last year's was just awful for them.

Trust, Me I Got This
05-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Nintendo announced a bunch of games that are still yet to be released now, last year. I wouldn't really consider that winning, even with the announcement of the Wii U.

diddyknux
05-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Like I said before, Microsoft REALLY needs to lay off the Kinect more this year.
Speaking of, weren't there rumors that they might make a Gears of War 4 after all? What's with all these developers (this goes for Sony and probably Nintendo too) making sequels to games they said were done? I'm curious about God of War: Ascension, but that doesn't mean it doesn't bug me a little.

Also, GrimsChild, I did hear that rumor. That would certainly be strange, but if Retro Studios was doing it, I wouldn't doubt they could make it work.

DNAbro
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
It's like 10 days away now, oh god the suspense is killing me.

thefreezer1000
05-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Man, it is so close to being here. I can't wait, but what sucks is I have to focus on finals while E3 gets here!

Kennyan
05-25-2012, 11:36 PM
So what chat are people going to hang out in? The TSG one, or is anyone inviting people to their own chat?

maj495
05-26-2012, 06:13 AM
So what chat are people going to hang out in? The TSG one, or is anyone inviting people to their own chat?
If I could, I'd be hanging out in the TSG chat. However, I'll be on vacation to see family, and my grandparents I'm visiting don't have internet. _dead2_

Muzy72
05-26-2012, 12:54 PM
If I could, I'd be hanging out in the TSG chat. However, I'll be on vacation to see family, and my grandparents I'm visiting don't have internet. _dead2_
If you have an Android or iOS device you can watch on e3.nintendo.com.

NicoCW
05-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Whatever happens, I'll be in the TSG chat. Along with everyone that still visits this forum. All two of them.

diddyknux
05-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Whatever happens, I'll be in the TSG chat. Along with everyone that still visits this forum. All two of them.

Nonesense. I've counted at least 5, plus myself.

lionheart91
05-26-2012, 08:28 PM

I doubt i'll be in any chats, i'll probably just be posting in this thread a lot. But I agree with you, it seems a lot of people have left here overnight.

BroBuzz
05-26-2012, 08:43 PM

I doubt i'll be in any chats, i'll probably just be posting in this thread a lot. But I agree with you, it seems a lot of people have left here overnight.
Lack of marathons is the main reason here. Smae thing happened during the break between Star Wars-Zelda.

Shiron
05-26-2012, 11:08 PM
I still visit! Although I'll probably be alternating between the stream and mostly lurking in the NeoGAF threads during E3... >.> But I will end up visiting~

Sonic62
05-29-2012, 12:30 AM
E3 is next week, so excited to see what new stuff we'll see. This might be the first time I'll have to work on the day of Nintendo's press conference, might have to take that day off. :P

lionheart91
06-01-2012, 02:15 AM
[youtube:2rd1krcv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDRGHWZh-I[/youtube:2rd1krcv]

This game just keeps looking better and better everytime I see it. My only gripe, and this is going to sound crazy coming from me, is that it looks too much like Uncharted. Lara's movements and actions look exactly like Drake's.

I do find it funny however that the first Uncharted was thought of as "Tomb Raider with a guy", while this Tomb Raider is basically "Uncharted with a girl"

spartacusIv
06-02-2012, 11:31 AM
GUY GUYS THEY HAVE TO MAKE A HD VERSION OF THIS
[center:2yirxtfz][spoiler:2yirxtfz]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Battletoads_Coverart.png[/spoiler:2yirxtfz][/center:2yirxtfz]

DrewStern
06-02-2012, 11:49 AM
GUY GUYS THEY HAVE TO MAKE A HD VERSION OF THIS
[center:w3t6sod1][spoiler:w3t6sod1]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Battletoads_Coverart.png[/spoiler:w3t6sod1][/center:w3t6sod1]
I rather see ET from the Atari be a launch title for the Nintnedo 3DSu.

Godzilla145
06-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Dear e3,
Surprise me.
Signed,
Nearly Everyone

Trust, Me I Got This
06-02-2012, 07:31 PM
All I want from E3 this year is some news about GTA V and maybe, however unlikely it probably is, a reveal of a new Batman Arkham game. If I got either of those this year, then everything else would just be a bonus.

Kylethedarkn
06-02-2012, 09:07 PM
All I want from E3 this year is some news about GTA V and maybe, however unlikely it probably is, a reveal of a new Batman Arkham game. If I got either of those this year, then everything else would just be a bonus.
I don't think the batman game is likely because Eidos released that Thief 4 is being produced right now, so I'd imagine they'd put most of their force on that game.

Araman
06-02-2012, 09:57 PM
I don't think the batman game is likely because Eidos released that Thief 4 is being produced right now, so I'd imagine they'd put most of their force on that game.
If it plays anything like either of the Arkham games, I'm all in. Loves me some Thief.

Muzy72
06-02-2012, 10:15 PM
It's the most wonderful time of the year

lionheart91
06-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Eidos has nothing to do with the Arkham series anymore. They were one of the publishers for the first game, but weren't involved with Arkham City at all. That being said, I highly doubt we will see a new Arkham game at E3.

DrewStern
06-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll get no sleep, tomorrow!

[ Post made via Android ]

Alison
06-03-2012, 10:55 AM
So there's a stream here from Nintendo about the Wii U today at 3 p.m. PDT.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Kelranox
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
So there's a stream here from Nintendo about the Wii U today at 3 p.m. PDT.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Ugh...why do companies feel the need to start earlier and earlier each year? I'll be avoiding both the stream and news about the stream like the plague. It kind of ruins the entire purpose of E3 if you've information to give just days before the conference.

Anyway, onto what I'd like to see covered at E3...but probably won't be.

Nintendo: Reasonable price point for the Wii-U, new Mario and Zelda titles announced, Smash Bros. information, new F-Zero announced, Shigeru being awesome on stage

Playstation: DROP THE MOVE! NOBODY LIKES IT! Vita price drop, some new IP's, and a sequel to Chrono Cross (I know that's never going to happen and even if it did, it would be announced at TGS but a man can dream)

Microsoft: Decent Kinect software, Halo 4 information, and 1313 information

Muzy72
06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
[quote="Kelranox"
Ugh...why do companies feel the need to start earlier and earlier each year? I'll be avoiding both the stream and news about the stream like the plague. It kind of ruins the entire purpose of E3 if you've information to give just days before the conference. [/quote]
Well the Nintendo Direct is about the hardware, while the Press Conference is about the software.

Kelranox
06-03-2012, 01:46 PM
[quote="Kelranox"
Ugh...why do companies feel the need to start earlier and earlier each year? I'll be avoiding both the stream and news about the stream like the plague. It kind of ruins the entire purpose of E3 if you've information to give just days before the conference.
Well the Nintendo Direct is about the hardware, while the Press Conference is about the software.[/quote]

And they can't both be implemented into the same time frame for the conference? I'm sure they could.

Muzy72
06-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Well the Nintendo Direct is about the hardware, while the Press Conference is about the software.

And they can't both be implemented into the same time frame for the conference? I'm sure they could.
Well their conference is only an hour long... And they have a LOT to talk about. Why do you think their having FOUR different events during E3?

DrewStern
06-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh lord no, please no 3DSi...

Trust, Me I Got This
06-03-2012, 02:52 PM

Eidos has nothing to do with the Arkham series anymore. They were one of the publishers for the first game, but weren't involved with Arkham City at all. That being said, I highly doubt we will see a new Arkham game at E3.
Yeah, I was about to come in here to say that Eidos were only involved in Arkham Asylum. I do agree that theres little to no chance of a new Arkham game being announced at E3, but I love the series so much that I'm going to continue hoping.

@Kelranox There won't be any Smash Bros. info because development only just started after the release of Kid Icarus. Unless Nintendo want to screw people around about Smash Bros. again this year, I doubt we will hear anything about it.

Muzy72
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Oh lord no, please no 3DSi...
Don't worry, that's not happening anytime soon lol.

diddyknux
06-04-2012, 10:52 AM

Yeah, I was about to come in here to say that Eidos were only involved in Arkham Asylum. I do agree that theres little to no chance of a new Arkham game being announced at E3, but I love the series so much that I'm going to continue hoping.

I don't know if this is true, but did Rocksteady mention somewhere that there were still, like, 3 or 4 secrets in Arkham City that no one found yet? I heard from people, but no source was given.

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know if this is true, but did Rocksteady mention somewhere that there were still, like, 3 or 4 secrets in Arkham City that no one found yet? I heard from people, but no source was given.

They did say that, but I don't know if I believe them or not. People are crazy when it comes to finding Easter Eggs. For all we know people may have already found these ones in question.

On the other hand, it did take people a while to find the Arkham City Easter Egg in Arkham Asylum...

Muzy72
06-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Soooo, Microsoft lost E3 again?

NicoCW
06-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Hoo boy... what a trainwreck...

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Soooo, Microsoft lost E3 again?

I like the part where the South Park guys took a swipe at tablet gaming.

But yeah, this is pretty bad (Last year's is far worse though).

BroBuzz
06-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Err, it was terrible but it was far from great.

BroBuzz
06-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Err, it was terrible but it was far from great.

Araman
06-04-2012, 12:06 PM
That was by far and away the most underwhelming presser I've ever seen. At least when they mess up big time or there's some sort of funny moment it gives the gaming community something to talk about, but everything was just so... bland.

Can (and will!) only go up from here...

Sangome
06-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Microsoft's conference was horridly boring. That said, it was still far, far better than last year's. Trey and Matt were the one highlight, and I'm not really into South Park. Probably because their humor was genuine and not stilted and robotic like everybody else.

Interested in Sony's conference later tonight.

Mr. Olimario
06-04-2012, 12:23 PM
I genuinely enjoyed Tomb Raider, but that's about it. I don't really understand why they ended with a multi-platform game, instead of Halo 4.

It was pretty bad, but it was definitely better than last year's.

dryuriev7777
06-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I dunno man did you see Usher up there doing something completely different than his in game character? That was pretty rad. There were sports. And Kinect. And...voice chat with Kinect. There was like 5 or 6 games where you have this awesome new gameplay mechanic where you point at something and shoot. CLEARLY THEY WON E3 PEOPLE!

Meta289
06-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Microsoft's conference wasn't impressive in the slightest, but the way they ended it was just terrible. Call of Duty. Whoopee.

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Call of Duty was a movie interspursed with five second gameplay clips.

Sangome
06-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh gosh...don't remind me of CoD: The Movie.

Also, when did Tomb Raider get so...gnarly? Admittedly I've never been into the series, but opening the trailer with her sniping a dude in the head with an arrow? With visible blood? Eeesh. Though I guess I'm just a sissy when it comes to violence. The game actually looks kinda cool otherwise.

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 01:02 PM
How long is Sony's conference going to be? It starts 2AM my time and I'm pondering whether I should stay awake for it.

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I didn't watch the Microsoft conference (good thing according to the comments here) but I was following all the news on IGN, and the only thing that even remotely interested me (aside from Tomb Raider since we already knew about that) was the new Splinter Cell. I couldn't care less about Halo 4, Call of Duty, or Gears of War.

diddyknux
06-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Damn! I'm gonna be at work during Sony's. Glad to see I once again didn't miss anything by skipping out on Microsoft's, though.

deadbrain
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
I watched the first bit of it, I wont see Sonys because I'll most likely be out. I will hopefully see Nintendos...but...is there a link someone can post for people to use to watch the rest of it, live?

That being said, I'll have to wait until the conferences I miss are in a video on YT or something to watch and form an opinion on them.

diddyknux
06-04-2012, 01:45 PM
So I just watched the Tomb Raider segment on Youtube. It was pretty cool. Its interesting to see how Lara really gets banged up in this game, she's not an expert survivalist yet... Though even if she was, I think a lot of these things would still do a number on her. But why do all games need DLC, though? Developers shouldn't make games with the intention of making DLC. They should be able to carry their own weight with the initial content. But that's an industry problem, not really something to single out this game for.

Also, though again not something to single this game out for.. WHY, during the gameplay demos, do they feel the need to cut to a camera pointing at screen? We DON'T care about whoever's holding the controller, unless its like the Kinect, where its motion controls... and if that's the case, you shouldn't do THAT if you motion controls don't work right or register correctly.

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 01:49 PM
But why do all games need DLC, though? Developers shouldn't make games with the intention of making DLC.

They announced DLC for Tomb Raider?

Muzy72
06-04-2012, 03:45 PM
This just in!

Nintendo 3DS will be the focus of an upcoming E3 presentation on Wednesday, June 6.

The presentation will be hosted by Scott Moffitt, the Nintendo of America Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and will focus exclusively on 3DS software. The presentation itself is taking place at 6-7 p.m. PT/9-10 p.m. ET at the Los Angeles Convention Center, and is going to be live-streamed by Nintendo.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30434

So the Press Conference is going to be focused on Wii U, and the Software Showcase is going to focus on 3DS. An hour each for both consoles? Nintendo's going all out! :D

Godzilla145
06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
So...need for speed:most wanted...A.K.A. Burnout Paradise 2.0 in brown I'll give you that e3, I'll give you that.

Sonic62
06-04-2012, 04:09 PM
This just in!

Nintendo 3DS will be the focus of an upcoming E3 presentation on Wednesday, June 6.

The presentation will be hosted by Scott Moffitt, the Nintendo of America Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and will focus exclusively on 3DS software. The presentation itself is taking place at 6-7 p.m. PT/9-10 p.m. ET at the Los Angeles Convention Center, and is going to be live-streamed by Nintendo.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30434

So the Press Conference is going to be focused on Wii U, and the Software Showcase is going to focus on 3DS. An hour each for both consoles? Nintendo's going all out! :D
This is what Iwata said last night.

DrewStern
06-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Nintendo only gets an hour tomorrow? Ouch.

Sonic62
06-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Ubisoft with the nudity! Oooh my! :lol:

the1stpkmnfan
06-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Ubisoft's in the lead so far, and I gotta say, I'm very impressed with most of what they've shown. Great gameplay, and features of the Wii U.

For Ubisoft, I would get them a 8/10. Microsoft, 2/10; EA, 5/10. So everything's just rose up after the other. Now to wait for Sony later tonight, in about 2 hours for me.

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Did anyone see the XBLA Summer Arcade lineup?

I almost forgot Dust: An Elysian's Tale even exists. Looks really good though. (Also, Sine Mora is coming to PSVita and Code of Princess is getting localised for North America by ATLUS).

Godzilla145
06-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Ubisoft...I want to say things, but my mother told if I have nothing nice to say, to not say anything at all, and I'll let that say it all for me.

DNAbro
06-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Ubisoft just killed it at their conference. Holy crap that was amazing. Far Cry 3, Rayman Legends (with Wii U stuff), Assassin's Creed 3, and the complete surprise that was Watch Dogs. Absolute genius.

NicoCW
06-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Microsoft: Horrible moldy ballsack suckage.
EA: Pretty dang crappy.
Ubisoft: Actually rather good.

I'm liking this pattern so far.

Araman
06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Watch Dogs just shot up my most watched games list - that concept has me DROOLING with anticipation.

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 05:54 PM
I like how the Ubisoft conference showed actual video games, never mind whether the games were good or not.

NicoCW
06-04-2012, 05:57 PM
EA did that, too. The only reason Ubisoft did better was because they had more than sports and shooters.

DrewStern
06-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Microsoft: F-- Worse than Justin Bieber going drag with a Wii Vitality Sensor.
EA: Mediocre. Sim City and Need for Speed caught my eye, otherwise it was sporting overload.
Ubisoft: Started off slow, but picked up and turned into the best thing Ubisoft has ever created. Watch Dogs.

So if this pattern keeps up Sony will be a smashing success and Nintendo is buying us all a few rounds.

Muzy72
06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Nintendo only gets an hour tomorrow? Ouch.
Only? They have 2 one hour conferences, one for Wii U and one for 3DS. That is PLENTY of time lol.

Anyway, Ubisoft blew me away. Rayman Legends, Zombi U, Assassin's Creed 3, watch_dogs. Loved loved loved the Wii U stuff. One of the best presentations Ubi has ever had.

Wallace
06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I never expected Ubisoft to do so well! They are even brave enough to bring out a new IP "Watch Dogs" which looks freaking amazing!

GrimsChild
06-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Watch Dogs reminds me of some of the stuff you could do in the Blade Runner video game. Although in all honesty the combat in it seems almost as un-necessary as it was in Mirror's Edge

Looking forward to Sony's conference in the hope of a Vita price drop!

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Oh my good lord, Last of Us looks AMAZING

Muzy72
06-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Sony's conference was HORRIBLE, with the exception of Assassin's Creed 3, God of War, and Last of Us. I am dissapoint.

dryuriev7777
06-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Watch Dogs looks pretty good and Sony was ok I guess with their presentation, nothing mind blowing. I enjoyed watching that Asian chick swing around a Move controller like she's bored out of her mind and spent a good 5 minutes screwing it up. Sony Smash Bros doesn't look that great but the Last of Us looks like it has some potential at least.

Edit: There's also talk of a Metroid Prime 4. Come on Nintendo. COME ON!

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Sony's conference was HORRIBLE, with the exception of Assassin's Creed 3, God of War, and Last of Us. I am dissapoint.

It's like that every year though. It's boring as hell to watch, but at least they show off a bunch of games, as opposed to Microsoft, which shows off their two exclusives for the year and the new Call of Duty.

NicoCW
06-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Ubisoft > Sony > EA > Microsoft

Now we need to rely on Nintendo to save E3 again.

DrewStern
06-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Ubisoft > EA > Sony > Microsoft

I almost fell asleep during the Book of Wonderful Magics and God of War segments... Good lord.

DavyBones24
06-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm getting even more syked for Assasin's Creed 3, and the Watch Dog and Avengers looks like somethings I could really like.
So yeah, now its all up to Nintendo.

Araman
06-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Ubisoft > EA > Sony > Microsoft

I almost fell asleep during the Book of Wonderful Magics and God of War segments... Good lord.
The Book part I get, but you fell asleep during the GoW segment? What the heck man, that was good action packed fun.

Anyway, I was watching that hoping Sony would give me a good reason to finally go out and buy a Vita, and while they had a few decent looking titles like AC3:Liberation, I am REALLY surprised they didn't come out swinging with more games and a US release date for Final Fantasy Type-0. The whole problem with that platform is it lacks the killer apps, and this conference did nothing to show they are getting the 3rd party and even first party support it needs to break free of its chains like the 3DS did. Short of having the titles to back up your platform, you're going to have to price drop and that didn't happen either.

Bad form Sony, bad form.

Muzy72
06-04-2012, 08:51 PM
So we all agree Ubisoft > Sony > EA > MS, right?

Nintendo, save E3, please!!!

Araman
06-04-2012, 08:56 PM

That's my take on it so far too.

the1stpkmnfan
06-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Yup.

1st place (spot left for Nintendo)
2nd place: Ubisoft (7/10)
3rd place: Sony (5/10)
4th place: EA (3/10)
Last place: Microsoft (2/10)

I can say Ubisoft really impressed me today with games i never picture myself playing, and Sony was just a little undewhelming. However, Sony wasn't as bad as EA and Microsoft (to me).

topbunkdd89
06-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I fell like people under estimate ubisoft, if i remember last year their confrence was pretty solid as well.

Twister468
06-04-2012, 09:17 PM

For the most part, yes.
I always try to give Sony a chance, but it's always so boring for me.
They spent way too long on that wonderbook thing.
I'll admit, I was really impressed with Ubisoft this year. They started off a little shaky, but then they really pulled out the big guns and it was fun to watch.

E.VIA
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Wait so Star Wars 1313 is basically Uncharted with Jed- oh wait there're no Jedi. What is this game.

jolt1030
06-04-2012, 09:36 PM
welp random me here :D

*guess who got to attend the sony conference*
<---this guy :D

all of have to say is that these conferences is best in person @____@
those trailers/game demos
and yeah that wonderbook was really boring xDD but heck I got me 1 year of ps+ so I <3 sony

didnt get to watch ubisoft or Ea so i cant comment on those but microsoft was meh again <o<'''

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Wait so Star Wars 1313 is basically Uncharted with Jed- oh wait there're no Jedi. What is this game.

I noticed a lot of games this year could be described as "Uncharted with ___".

Also, I just saw the Resident Evil 6 gameplay trailer, and i'm not gonna lie, it was pretty sweet. I might have to actually have to try this out after the waste of time that was RE5.

topbunkdd89
06-04-2012, 09:51 PM

and yeah that wonderbook was really boring xDD but heck I got me 1 year of ps+ so I <3 sony

didnt get to watch ubisoft or Ea so i cant comment on those but microsoft was meh again <o<'''
So jealous, how did you get in?

jolt1030
06-04-2012, 09:56 PM

So jealous, how did you get in?
I happen to stumble to this article that said that they were letting the first 200 people outside the sports arena and then i checked the ps blog and sure enough it was legit :thumbs: today was best day of my life the 4 hour wait in line to get in was worth it. tomorrow they're having a cosplay contest and who ever wins gets a 3 day pass to the convention but someone said that they let random people so i might go stalk << >>lol

caramelslice
06-04-2012, 09:57 PM
So do gaming devs have some sort of fascination with Ellen Page as of recently or what? Beyond: Two Souls looks really great though.

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
So do gaming devs have some sort of fascination with Ellen Page as of recently or what? Beyond: Two Souls looks really great though.

It's kind of like how she was in every movie a few years ago. But I like Ellen Page so it's all good.

I find it funny how (at least in my opinion) Ellie from The Last of Us looks more like Ellen Page (even after Naughty Dog altered her slightly) then the actual Ellen Page does in Beyond.

diddyknux
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
But why do all games need DLC, though? Developers shouldn't make games with the intention of making DLC.

They announced DLC for Tomb Raider?

They didn't announce any exactly, but at the end the guy said "And I'm excited to announce that the first DLC for Tomb Raider will be Xbox exclusive first." I don't care that its Xbox exclusive, but that they've already resigned themselves to "There will be DLC".

Also, I'm still surprised Ellie ISN'T Ellen Page. She even SOUNDS like her. I'll have to see if I can find a trailer for this Beyond though.

caramelslice
06-04-2012, 10:05 PM
^ Look no further

[youtube:2t1utnu2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFxAJ3eaaC8[/youtube:2t1utnu2]

Araman
06-04-2012, 10:12 PM
I fell like people under estimate ubisoft, if i remember last year their confrence was pretty solid as well.
Ehhh, the games were decent, but it was all overshadowed by this guy:

[ytube:2ewslm2w]XDM4jPJZ8n4[/ytube:2ewslm2w]

diddyknux
06-04-2012, 10:39 PM
^ Look no further

[youtube:2cazpzzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFxAJ3eaaC8[/youtube:2cazpzzs]

Sweet. I loved Heavy Rain, and this definitly looks promising. Although, I hope that cutscene that made up most of the trailer was just FOR the trailer, because a cutscene that long and slow in the middle of the game would be annoying.

lionheart91
06-04-2012, 11:16 PM
So I just watched a few more trailers, and here's my thoughts on them:

Watch Dogs - Did I see the same trailer as you guys? Literally nothing happened in the trailer I watched. Why is everyone so excited about it? All the trailer was was a woman talking. What am I missing here?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Awesome. Can't wait for this game. I don't really like Sam Fisher's new voice. He sounds, and even looks, a lot younger despite being in his mid 50's in the game. Too bad Michael Ironside couldn't return. Still a great trailer though.

DMC: Devil May Cry - Whooooo boy, where to start? This was the most pathetic trailer I have ever seen for anything ever. Dante looks, sounds, and acts like such a loser. How are we supposed to believe he is a badass? And what happened to Ninja Theory promising a more mature Devil May Cry game? Every single person who spoke in that trailer act like those high school kids who think it's cool to curse a lot. And did anyone but me get a Taylor Lautner vibe from Dante? Especially when he introduced himself to that demon, he just screamed Taylor Lautner to me. I don't like Taylor Lautner. At this point I havee to believe that the only people interested in this game are the people who have never played a Devil May Cry game. I can't wait for this game to completely bomb.

Assassin's Creed III - It was alright. Nothing special. The series in general just doesn't appeal to me, and this trailer didn't do anything to change that.

caramelslice
06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
^ Look no further

[youtube:2pm3c6op]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFxAJ3eaaC8[/youtube:2pm3c6op]

Sweet. I loved Heavy Rain, and this definitly looks promising. Although, I hope that cutscene that made up most of the trailer was just FOR the trailer, because a cutscene that long and slow in the middle of the game would be annoying.
If you can sit through Xenosaga cutscenes, I think you can sit through any cutscene.

diddyknux
06-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Well, I've never played Xenosaga.

Although, I have watched Metal Gear Solid 3 played, and those cutscenes are looooong. This one just seemed boring, though. Build up, I guess.

Trust, Me I Got This
06-05-2012, 12:39 AM
I was at school when the Sony press conference was on so I'm watching it right now to catch up on what I missed and I'll update this post with my thoughts later. But I already know this community will give best press conference to Nintendo. Reggie could get up on stage, fart and leave and it would still be called the winner of E3.

EDIT:

Beyond: I loved Heavy Rain but I'm not really being drawn towards this game. Not saying it's bad at all but t's not appealing to me at the moment

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: I enjoyed the game play that was shown and unlike everyone else I'm not immediately criticizing it because it's similar to Smash Bros. I remember when Crash Bandicoot copied Mario Kart and they actually did it better so I think All-Stars has a chance to do this again. The PSVita cross platforming is also a really nice touch and it sounds like a lot more games will be featuring this.

Call of Duty Black Op's: Declassified: I'm interested to see how this series works on a hand held. COuld be big selling point considering the 3DS and DS haven't really been known for FPS games and hardcore COD fans will be willing to be a new handheld just to get their COD fix.

Assassins Creed 3: Liberation: Not really a fan of Assassins Creed but could be a good selling point for PS Vita and cross platform with PS3 is again pretty cool.

Assassins Creed 3: Again, not a big fan of the series but I must admit those sea battles were spectacular. That game play has actually made me think about whether I should give AC3 a chance or not.

Far Cry 3: Never really had much experience with the Far Cry series but from what I saw it is quite interesting. The Co-Op looked quite good especially if you have 4 friends playing like they had.

Wonder Book: Looks like it could be a good hit with families but it was definitely the wrong time to unveil it. The fact that J.K Rowling has contributed to it with The Book of Spells could be a cause for success for Wonder Book considering how fanatic Harry Potter fans go over new information which this game(Story?) provides.

God of War: Ascension: Not a fan of the God of War series but the new game looks amazing and looks like it has improved upon some of the things that really annoyed me about the series. Like AC3 I'm intrigued about the game and could be a possible pick up for me in the future.

The Last of Us: Simply amazing. This game is going to be brilliant when it is released and it's a shame that it didn't get longer in the press conference but it is kind of cool for it to just appear, show epic game play and leave.

I guess there isn't going to be any GTA V shown at E3 and the final thing I'm hoping for is that Nintendo may show off Aliens: Colonial Marines on the Wii U.

diddyknux
06-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Actually, with all the people here saying it will be the best of E3, I'd find it hilarious if it was the worst. Not the same as saying I want it to be the first, but I'd laugh.

Shiron
06-05-2012, 02:12 AM
So I just watched a few more trailers, and here's my thoughts on them:

Watch Dogs - Did I see the same trailer as you guys? Literally nothing happened in the trailer I watched. Why is everyone so excited about it? All the trailer was was a woman talking. What am I missing here?
Seems that way. You didn't catch the main character hacking network communications outside the art exhibit so that he could sneak in unnoticed? Then after he meets the current objective, him basically identifying the person who was the bad guy's assistant by simply hacking the profiles/identifying info of all the people in there. Then once he got back outside, stopping the antagonist's car/causing an accident by making a traffic signal to change to red right after they went through the intersection? And finishing with stealing a car and hacking a bridge to force it to rise just as he was going over it?

To be clear, this is the video I watched of it:
[youtube:3n24qu4d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTOnyp58NM[/youtube:3n24qu4d]

Of course, I missed Ubisoft's actual conference and got this video from the game's website after the fact, so I'm not sure what trailer they showed during the actual conference, but in any case, that seem's to be the one that has people like myself and others very hyped about this game~

Futondean
06-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Gotta say a lot of games did catch my eye: Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Asassin's Creed III, Resident Evil 6, Far Cry 3, Rayman: Legends, etc. but Ubisoft has been the best so far until Nintendo appears later today hopefully with some info on Paper Mario for the 3DS :D. I can dream can't I!

Trust, Me I Got This
06-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Just saw the Resident Evil 6, Watch Dogs and Rayman Legends game play, my thoughts were;

Resident Evil 6: FINALLY! We have normal zombies now and not that stupid tentacle monster crap they kept serving up. I'm also really enjoying the very action driven style, which from the short game play, looked to be working well.

Watch Dogs: All I can say is wow. The way the game transitions from cut scene to gameplay is seamless and the way that he stopped the car by changing the traffic lights and was able to get away from the police by raising the bridge was simply amazing. This game has immediately found it'self on my most wanted list.

Rayman: Legends: I hate the new art direction and platforming style of Rayman Origins and considering Legends is more of the same, I'm not all to excited about the game. I guess the style just isn't my cup of tea.

How long until Nintendo's conference? I may be able to actually watch it live.

jolt1030
06-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Well turns out that going to the sony conference we did infact got ourself 3 DAY PASSES @__@ im so excited i cant sleep :D I should wear my tsg shirt or something to help promote the marathon...!!!

Shiron
06-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Nintendo's Wii U conference starts at 9:00 AM PT (GMT -8)/12:00 PM ET (GMT -5). So in other words... it'll start 7 hours after I posted this. They're having a separate even for 3DS news the following day, the time of which I don't remember off-hand.

GrimsChild
06-05-2012, 03:10 AM
As I said, I recon Watch Dogs will be this/next years Mirror's Edge (speaking of which, that game needs a sequel).

I wasn't able to stay awake for Sony's conference but I'm rather dissapointed with it from what I heard (I turned off the stream when David Cage came on because I find that guy insufferable). Although I'm glad that PSOne classics are definetly coming to Vita instead of Sony trying to delay the process as much as possible.

Trust, Me I Got This
06-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Nintendo's Wii U conference starts at 9:00 AM PT (GMT -8)/12:00 PM ET (GMT -5). So in other words... it'll start 7 hours after I posted this. They're having a separate even for 3DS news the following day, the time of which I don't remember off-hand.
Crap, that's at like 3 in the morning for me over here. I guess I'll have to settle for watching it after it has already happened, I'll just try and avoid spoilers so that if something amazing happens I can be truly shocked.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

DrewStern
06-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Well turns out that going to the sony conference we did infact got ourself 3 DAY PASSES @__@ im so excited i cant sleep :D I should wear my tsg shirt or something to help promote the marathon...!!!
Hey, do you mind watching out for something on the show floor for us?

BroBuzz
06-05-2012, 06:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8fwXu.png

GrimsChild
06-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Fitting

http://i.imgur.com/mFUxG.gif

the1stpkmnfan
06-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I saw that last night; made me chuckle.

Nintendo is in about two hours, awe yeah! Lets get this party started.

GrimsChild
06-05-2012, 07:45 AM
I want confirmation that Fire Emblem: Awakening won't come to North America so I can troll Mr Olimario even more than I already am.

Also, F Zero Wii U

DrewStern
06-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Let's hope Nintendo doesn't waste our time on the 3DSXL this week. I'd like confirmation of the WiiU price at around $380, but hopefully less. We need to see some NSMB2, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing, and I'm sure @the1stpkmnfan and I want to see some Sunshine action. That on top of Majora's Mask 3D tomorrow, would be great for their 3DS keynote.

As for today, we need some Pikmin 3, Wii Wara Wara in action and hopefully some New Super Mario World (New Super Mario Mii) and if we're real lucky, a Smash Bros. teaser. Oh and a whole shitload of third party stuff. That'd make my day. =)

BroBuzz
06-05-2012, 08:31 AM
3DSXL rumor got debunked.

Meta289
06-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Ugh, this next hour and a half is going to be torturous.

BroBuzz
06-05-2012, 08:44 AM
(Warning: Swearing)
http://i.minus.com/iCXX1fHU2RUXn.gif

jolt1030
06-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey, do you mind watching out for something on the show floor for us?
sure :D? what is it?

GrimsChild
06-05-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm finding it rather ironic that so far Nintendo is pitching to the more intelligent audience despite what the grand bulk of their games are really about.

Sonic62
06-05-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm finding it rather ironic that so far Nintendo is pitching to the more intelligent audience despite what the grand bulk of their games are really about.
Fun? Ya, intelligent people can't have that! >_>

GrimsChild
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I take everything I said back, the Harley Quinn voice caused my brain to cave in.

jolt1030
06-05-2012, 11:12 AM
welp I guess for the first time Ubisoft has beating the top 3 dogs :3

Meta289
06-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Well, I have to say, not their best conference, but PIKMIN THREEEEEEEE

Araman
06-05-2012, 11:13 AM
So now that Nintendo is over...no one "won" E3 this year. Gaming feels stagnant after all this and this guy summed it all up nicely for me:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06 ... ng-i-know/ (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06/05/e3s-press-events-do-not-represent-the-gaming-i-know/)