PDA

View Full Version : Favourite PS3 game(s)?

zach2m1
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey I thought I would get the PS3 forums started off by asking whats you favourite PS3 game?

Mines MSG 4 FTW!

fettouhi
10-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Metal gear Solid 4 but Assassins Creed was good to but MGS 4 at the top :D

Kevinlord190
10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
no doubt MGS4

Aeronautical
10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't actually own a PS3, but I like Ratchet and Clank and MGS 4. MGS 2 is still my favorite of the series, though.

Damian
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
The game I probably have played the most is Warhawk but I also like MGS4 though I still haven't beaten it since I can't play it for long periods of time. The really long cutscenes are a turnoff. Uncharted D'sF was also a really fun single player experience. lately though my PS3 time has been consumed by LBP Socom and Home Beta and random PSN games like Wipeout HD, Pain and Calling all cars with me cousins.

Kilgard
01-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I don't actually own a PS3, but I like Ratchet and Clank and MGS 4. MGS 2 is still my favorite of the series, though.

"Ratchet and Clank" is my current favorite still, I still don't understand why it's never mentioned when people use the good ol' "Every good game on the PS3 I can just play on mah 360" argument.

Kurono
01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I've only played Heavenly Sword, Rockband/2 and some dumb racing game and like 30 minutes of Resistence.
So I have no say.

Ferenc
01-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Little Big Planet

zach2m1
01-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Little Big Planet

yea since I have played little big planet I say I have really enjoyed it. I really like the online community and how you can go in and just play unique content. Little Big Planet is 2nd in my list. After playing both games I am still going to stick with MGS4 it just is truly and amazing game. I know people say its pretty a $60 movie but it is an AMAZING movie.

Silent_Water
01-09-2009, 09:07 PM
I haven't played it much, but I too have to say MGS4. I'm just a huge fan of the series, and it could probably just show me pictures of Vamp in HD for 2 hours and I'd call it GoTY so my opinion doesn't mean much.

Kilgard
01-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I loved MGS4 the first time through, but the second time I played through and skipped all the cut sceens and was really let down by how little game play there really is.

zach2m1
01-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I haven't played it much, but I too have to say MGS4. I'm just a huge fan of the series, and it could probably just show me pictures of Vamp in HD for 2 hours and I'd call it GoTY so my opinion doesn't mean much.

Finally some one else in the forums besides me and aero who loves the MGS series :)

Silent_Water
01-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Finally some one else in the forums besides me and aero who loves the MGS series :)

It's not appreciated as much as it should be. It was really a system seller for me.

Kilgard
01-11-2009, 10:22 PM
It's the reason I bought a PS3 also, I bought the bundle on MGS4s launch day actually, Also I don't think MGS4 is a bad game at all. I just feel that it's lacking something major and that's game play... I looks amazing but dang let me control Snake every once and awhile.

It also didn't add anything new to the series, it just took all the lose ends that were still laying around and closed them one after the other. It's was a great game and it served it's purpose it may be the "best" game currently on the PS3 but I'm not even sure it's the best game in the Metal Gear series.

All strictly my opinion.

Momo
03-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Little Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank

CodeZTM
03-17-2009, 11:15 AM
The PS3 I own was a wonderful Christmas Present a few years back, although I have hardly played anything on it. >_>

I don't have the money to fork out for a lot of the games, so the only game I have played on it is Valkryia Chronicles, which I suppose would be my favorite game for it by default? It was fun, but the story was atrocious and riddled with too many cliches to count.

I'm dying to try MGS4, Fallout 3 and all the other goodies, and I hope to dedicate some Spring Break next week to play them at last. XD

mint301
03-18-2009, 02:45 PM
best ps3 game has got to be disgaea 3. although its the best ps3 game, not everyone will like it, bit those who do will like it loads!

RobZombie
03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Deffinatly MGS4 followed by Ratchet and Clank FTOD and Uncharted Drakes Fortune. Assians Creed was to repetitive it was fun for awile but doing the same thing over abd over gets old

capcommaster1881
03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
MGS4, mgs series is like my favorite series ever, even more than final fantasy which is pretty much my second. I still remember every detail in mgs4. Cant wait till both my favorite series gets played.

caramelslice
06-04-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't have the money to fork out for a lot of the games, so the only game I have played on it is Valkryia Chronicles, which I suppose would be my favorite game for it by default? It was fun, but the story was atrocious and riddled with too many cliches to count.
Yeah, Valkyria Chronicles would probably be my favorite PS3 game as well; however, I feel differently about the story, but that's just me. I tend to judge things pretty lightly ^^;