PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hiatus (Ending AUG 1st)

thewowgamer
06-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Due to typical end of expansion lull and Diablo 3 the TSG guild is pretty much in a suspended state at least until mists gets closer to release and the Diablo 3 "new game smell" wears off. We may be able to start planning some events in the near future as mists approaches. Another thing is our GM needs a new computer before he can return to WoW, once we get all of the things situated we can start back up, look forward to seeing you all in game.

zion777
06-25-2012, 11:01 AM
I have hopes of joining up with you guys near Mist's launch. I haven't played much since Cata first came out due to lack of having a guild to play with. From what I have seen and read here at TSG, I may be able to solve that and have some good ole fun!

I may even go ahead and start catching a character up on your server during the hiatus. Is the scroll of resurrection still an existing thing?

thewowgamer
06-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Cool Bro, we do look to get the ball back rolling in time for mists. Not sure about the scroll of Resurrection. If you want an invite, go ahead and search us up on the Guild Finder and request to join, make sure to leave your forum name so an officer can contact you if your not in game. We look forward to seeing you in game :D

ArtenXevious
06-25-2012, 05:20 PM
I don't think I'm actually gonna come back from this hiatus, sadly. Still no job, and so I'm cutting back on most of the things I have to pay to use. I enjoyed my time with the guild, but some things gotta come first.

...I promised myself I wouldn't cry. WHY DO YOU MAKE YOURSELF A LIAR, ME!?

Nitram
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
whoawhaowhoa what? Say it ain't so! Who will lead in in our crusades? Who will make sure Deathwing doesn't bite our faces off?

thewowgamer
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
he survived mangle remember?

Nitram
06-25-2012, 05:50 PM
He taught us to not be afraid to dream!

thewowgamer
07-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Mists of Pandaria is getting close, probably close enough to where we can begin to come out of hiatus. Over the next few weeks i'm going to start planning some events that the guild can do (no raiding) as a group to get back into the swing of things.

Stuff like 5mans, alt leveling, BGs and so on. Since it looks like we will have to fill some holes in our team there will probably be a lot of alt leveling. I plan on posting events over the next few week and getting everything started around AUG 1st.

As always do recruit in game, we might pick up some people coming back for mists.

Feel free to post your guild event ideas for our Mists WoW revival :D

Kairamek
07-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Plug holes? No kidding. I'm pretty sure we're down all tanks and most healers.

Nitram
07-06-2012, 09:00 PM
I can try to be more serious with my healing, and Britt said he was looking forward to tanking, so there's that.

thewowgamer
07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
thats why i want to slowly bring us back to life. i'm deeply considering making my priest my main for mists. partly becasue locks are so radically different that i have trouble relearning them.

As it seems we are going to be down a tank i have also considered rolling one seeing is in all the years ive played i have never had a tank before so rolling one in time for mists is definitely something else to consider.

Kairamek
07-07-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm thinking of the same thing. Shaman aren't too different but the redesign of totems kind of kills the joy I had. I picked the shaman 7 years ago (holy crap!) because of buff totems. Anyone can heal or dps, but can anyone min/max their auras to give EVERYONE a 5% performance boost? I'm usually a suport role. Utility relies too much on twich reflexes and keymapping. That's not my style or skill set at all.

Nitram
07-07-2012, 06:42 AM
thats why i want to slowly bring us back to life. i'm deeply considering making my priest my main for mists. partly becasue locks are so radically different that i have trouble relearning them.
I agree wholeheartedly. They're taking away 70% of our rotation and I don't really have an interest in that. Although, since you and I were the only two warlocks, it wouldn't hurt to have one ready just in case they're needed.

I've sorta been leveling my priest since there's nothing else to do, although his main spec is shadow I can try off-specing Disc or Holy.

ArtenXevious
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
The credit card I had tied to my WoW account has expired and I didn't update it with new information, so I am officially no longer a WoW Subscriber.

I miss you guys so much already. ;~;

The game was repetitive and boring, but I liked hanging out with you guys and the shenanigans we got up to. Like discovering that Ruju was really, REALLY good at PvP Battlegrounds.

Maybe if the economy picks up or someone finally hires me I can come back, but until then...

See you, Space Cowboy.

Nitram
07-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Well the good news is, my good friend is/was a GM/Pally Tank for one of the top guilds on his server, and he said he would be interested in tanking again, so we found a replacement!
The bad news is, he was kinda hardcore, so he might overreact if things aren't going great, but I can make sure he knows we're casual.

thewowgamer
07-11-2012, 11:43 PM
The credit card I had tied to my WoW account has expired and I didn't update it with new information, so I am officially no longer a WoW Subscriber.

I miss you guys so much already. ;~;

The game was repetitive and boring, but I liked hanging out with you guys and the shenanigans we got up to. Like discovering that Ruju was really, REALLY good at PvP Battlegrounds.

Maybe if the economy picks up or someone finally hires me I can come back, but until then...

See you, Space Cowboy.
i know the real story you got corrupted by those dota hipsters. its ok im not too offended...

Well the good news is, my good friend is/was a GM/Pally Tank for one of the top guilds on his server, and he said he would be interested in tanking again, so we found a replacement!
The bad news is, he was kinda hardcore, so he might overreact if things aren't going great, but I can make sure he knows we're casual.
it may take us a while to get back rolling at full speed, even then some may have standards that we cannot meet. just let him know that before throwing him an invite : )

ArtenXevious
07-12-2012, 08:27 PM
The only reason I'm playing DotA2 is that it's free and WoW isn't. If WoW moved to a F2P model, I would be so in that.