PDA

View Full Version : TSG Summer Camp: Wrap up Wednesday!

localretard
07-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Hey guys! Today is basically a day for us to catch up and tie up all the loose ends with the contests.

We want to thank you all for participating! It's been amazingly fun, and we've started up some new trends because of this event. I've spoken with Metalman and I think he wants to continue streaming Minecraft Monday when he can, as well as other things. We also started up Free Game Friday, in which we give out free games during a stream on Friday.

So as this is the end, we want to you know what you thought about the event!

1. What did you like best about Summer Camp?

2. What things do you feel we could have improved throughout this event?

3. If we were to do this type of event again, what type of stuff would you like to see?

4. What other prizes would you like to see, instead of just free games?

Crysagee
07-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Well, first off, I just wanted to say thank you to Marketing for putting on an awesome summer camp! I definitely had a great time, and I know that there must have been a lot of hard work that went into putting all this together, so thank you! :D

[spoiler:2s1lf7wo]1. I liked pretty much everything about the summer camp! But I especially loved Minecraft Mondays, and I really liked Talent Show Tuesdays! I know not many participated, but I really loved the idea of it! :) And even though I didn't participate in the Scavenger hunt myself, I thought it was an awesome idea, and it looked like a lot of people had fun with it!

2. Hmmmm..... I really thought that everything was handled well, all the events went smoothly! I can't really think of what could be improved! (Sorry, I really suck at those kinds of questions!)

3. I think I would definitely like to see some more events like Wise words wednesday, where Jasef taught us to stream. Like streams that teach us something, if that makes sense, haha.

4. Definitely would love to see some prizes that give us a cruise to Hawaii or a trip to Paris or something.... Kidding of course :D Free games are awesome, but some other cool prizes would be maybe some Gaming swag, like T-shirts, or posters! I know I love that kind of stuff :D

Sorry if my answers aren't the best, I tried, haha.[/spoiler:2s1lf7wo]

Brineboy
07-18-2012, 08:01 PM
I didn't participate in any of the game nights but I know those work well with others and are a fun thing to do from time to time.
I really liked the riddles they were all pretty clever and think that they should continue too. I don't know much about the others though.
Now about that trip to Hawaii....

deadbrain
07-18-2012, 08:20 PM
I didn't participate in any of the game nights but I know those work well with others and are a fun thing to do from time to time.

I joined the chat for sundays, but I pretty much missed the others, except maybe Alans(I think). Rehearsals got in the way of the only TF2 night(which I had been dieing to join in on =( ), so I am a bit sad about that(not really anything that could have been done about that though, I suppose), but I certainly liked the idea.

Now for our Local questions:
[spoiler:1zrzbzf7]1. What did you like best about Summer Camp?
I liked the gettogethers some people had for the streams, and streams in general(the ones I made it to, of course).

2. What things do you feel we could have improved throughout this event?
TF2 not on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or early Saturday would be great. _awesome_ Also force Wallace and Baltes to do a stream together....

3. If we were to do this type of event again, what type of stuff would you like to see?
...I answered this without even knowing... xD kindof... besides the Wallace/Baltes thing, maybe an Oculin special, and maybe a "Have you played it?" kind of stream with...someone("have you played it" is an introducing of a game that is known for not being very well known, showing off a bit of what it is, and through doing so, try to convince others they may want it)

4. What other prizes would you like to see, instead of just free games?
I don't really care for prizes. =p[/spoiler:1zrzbzf7]

Brineboy
07-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh yea I did watch one of the streams actually. The speedrunning one was a fun one to watch with it going through a bunch of different games.