PDA

View Full Version : The Cutscene - TSG Present! Original Series

JasefWisener
02-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey everyone!

If you were around today, I premiered The Cutscene on TSG Present! after my stream. The Cutscene is a web series that I've produced to stream on TSG Present! Every month, I'll be releasing a themed episode that will showase trailers, cutscenes, and gameplay from games that fit the theme. Each episode will also spotlight a Let's Player (with his or her permission, of course) from our TSG Community, and there will also be trailers for upcoming games that will be released in the month of that episode. Each episode will also be available on YouTube, but I'll be premiering each one first on TSG Present! starting in March. Episodes can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/NLP1337.

I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it that got to see the premiere! I'm always open for suggestions on how I can improve things, so let me know.

The theme for the March episode will be Mega Man, fitting in with Mega Man marathon from March 8-11.

Here are the past episodes:

[spoiler:17gxr7ye][ytube:17gxr7ye]aJV23ps3QPY[/ytube:17gxr7ye][/spoiler:17gxr7ye]

kmmgreen5
02-07-2013, 07:12 AM
That was awesome, it reminds me of when cinematch was on g4. Cant wait until the next episode

[ Post made via Android ]

JasefWisener
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Episode 2 - Mega Man

[ytube:3mf6v7bi]XtvD1xAFSKc[/ytube:3mf6v7bi]

jdtwins2009
03-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Imma have to check this out when I'm near a computer or something!