PDA

View Full Version : Declaration of Intent to Raid

Kairamek
02-09-2013, 08:32 PM
It has become apparent that our core raiding group is greatly changing. A few people left the guild, some are on hiatus, and many others have changed characters. It seems to be making it hard for us to organize a raid.

This thread is help us organize, figure out if we have a full raid, and fill in the gaps if we don't. Please include the list of toons you are willing to raid, note if they are raid ready, the roll they will play, and your times. I"ll go first in the Double Post offense I am about to commit.

Kairamek
02-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Please include the list of toons you are willing to raid, note if they are raid ready, the roll they will play, and your times. I"ll go first in the Double Post offense I am about to commit.

Toons: Kairamonk, Melee DPS, Ready to raid. Willing to tank gearing runs for heroics but not raids.
Shootan, healing shaman, Ready to raid. Only if we're short healers. Kair is my prefered raider.
Times: 8pm-11pm Sun, Tue, Wed. 8-11p Thur. 6-11 Fri, Sat.

TheSpeedGamers
02-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Please include the list of toons you are willing to raid, note if they are raid ready, the roll they will play, and your times. I"ll go first in the Double Post offense I am about to commit.

Toons: Kairamonk, Melee DPS, Ready to raid. Willing to tank gearing runs for heroics but not raids.
Shootan, healing shaman, Ready to raid. Only if we're short healers. Kair is my prefered raider.
Times: 8pm-11pm Sun, Tue, Wed. 8-11p Thur. 6-11 Fri, Sat.
Yo, im down to raid.
Char: Dirty Dirk
role: tank
Times (central): Tuesday after 7pm, Thursday after 7pm, Friday, Sat after 6pm, Sun,

thewowgamer
02-10-2013, 09:50 PM
raid ready toons:

Thegreatme, Affliction Warlock DPS, preferred times MON-WED, all night long. THUR-SUN up to 10pm server time
Ashwalker, Holy Priest Healer, only if we direly need a heal since this toon is retired.

Ruju
02-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi.

Name: Beefy
Role: melee DPS
Times (Central): Mondays & Saturdays after 8pm, every other day after 6pm.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Wallace
02-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Davidtennant
When I'm on.

[ Post made via Android ]

Nitram
02-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Sup.
My shaman can DPS and probably heal. I'm pretty much free Tues/Thursday nights, but my school schedule is going to change soon, but it shouldn't impact anything too much.

Wallace
02-13-2013, 09:35 AM
My Schedule is Monday - Friday, unless something changes there. It also changes due to call volume. This week I'm working a lot of 11:30-8pm shifts. However Friday I don't get off until like 9:15. BTW it's all eastern time.