PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Community Event! Chocobo Racing! 05/20-05/26

PokemonCheese
05-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey everybody. Are y’all getting pretty pumped for the Final Fantasy marathon? ONLY A MONTH AWAY.

Well, you don’t have to wait long. Let’s celebrate some Final Fantasy a little bit early, what do you say?

For the Final Fantasy Community Event, we are celebrating everybody’s favorite big giant fluffy chickens from the series, CHOCOBOS! And what better way then BY RACING THEM?!

So basically, this next week we will be racing Chocobos and everybody can participate! If anyone is familiar with Chocobo Racing in Final Fantasy XIII-2, we are using that system. It’s going to be similar to like horse racing where they have ridiculous names and they all run on a track against each other.

The grand prize for the person with the most points will have a choice of three prizes. They can name a character from one of the Final Fantasy games that will be played in the marathon, win an original copy of Final Fantasy Legends 2 from the lovely Mayday, or win a Square Enix Playarts Final Fantasy figure.

2nd place will win a game of their choice from our Steam library or a 25 dollar Amazon gift card if y’all don’t like Steam.

3rd place will win a Humble Bundle from the current sale that’s going on right now or a 10 dollar Amazon gift card if y’all again don’t want a Humble Bundle!

So are these prizes appealing? HOW DO YOU WIN? Well here is how:

Everyday around 6 pm CST, I will be posting a list of Chocobo names and a video showing the names that will be in the race. I will post a slight description of how well the Chocobo will race and what the symbols mean in the video to help. All you have to do is post what Chocobos you think will take first, second and third. After 24 hours has passed, I will post the video of the actual race happening. After the race, I will post and award you points based on your guesses.

For point calculations, everyone starts at zero. If you get a Chocobo and the placement it gets right, you get two points. If you choose a Chocobo in your top three, and it places in the top three but it doesn’t place in the right spot, you get one points.

For example, let’s say you guess Yellow Flash in 1st place, Lightning’s Pony in 2nd, and Cloud’s Buster in 3rd. In the actual race, Yellow Flash is 1st, Little Magical X-Potion got 2nd, and Lightning’s Pony got 3rd, you would get three points for that race. 2 points for correctly guessing that Yellow Flash would get 1st place, and one point for guessing that Lightning’s Pony would be in the top three.

My only rule guys is please don’t change your answers guys after the winners have been posted. When you pick your three Chocobos I will add them to the front page and they will be locked in. So don’t try and cheat and say BUT I PICKED SEABISCUIT TO WIN, cause I WILL KNOW.

Just try and have fun guys, and root for your favorite Chocobo. I will be posting a list of the racers shortly after this post, and you will have 24 hours to pick what Chocobos you want to win before I will post the race tomorrow. After the race tomorrow, I will post a new list of Chocobos and y’all can keep going.

This event will last until probably Sunday since we are starting on a Monday. I’ll do point calculations after every race so everyone will know their standings before they decide on their next Chocbos. [: HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

WolfAmadeus: 9
Alan: 4
Knarf: 7
Bek: 7
Wolf of Storms: 7
Delly: 8
supersonicrulz101: 7
Amaterasu: 7
Shadow: 3
cHicKeLoR: 3
ZeroFlame: 4
Gendar: 4
Pantaro: 2
BroBuzz: 2
Untux: 5
Jefferlope: 4

AlanEdgeHead
05-20-2013, 02:13 PM
MY Chocobo choices will most definitely be correct.

MalkanorBek
05-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh man. This sounds so awesome! I can't wait to get started :D

cHicKeLoR
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
this looks really cool. let the races begin:)

PokemonCheese
05-20-2013, 03:09 PM
HERE ARE OUR CHOCOBOS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN1m5Dfm0s8

First I'll post some statistics about what you are seeing on the youtube video. The first column represents the name of the Chocobo you are betting on. I'll post the names since the video is a little fuzzy so don't feel like you have to dechiper my poor internet. The second column represents how good of condition the bird is in the run compared to the rest. If they are not ranked, then it means they have no real hidden speed or stamina. E is next worst, then D, C, B, and then a Star means they are ranked best out of all the birds in the race and have an excellent shot at having hidden speed and racing ahead of the other birds in the race.

The next column shows what position the Chocobo will run in the race. If they are in the first position, it means they will try and lead the entire race. If they are in the second position, it means they will try and be in the front, but they aren't going to try and lead for the entire race. They may be reserving energy and trying to be sneaky. The third position means they will try and stay in the middle of all the Chocobos in the race, also maybe plotting sneaky moves. The fourth means they will stay in the back of the pack for the majority of the race, maybe trying to be EXTRA sneaky.

The next column represents the condition of the Chocobo. After every race, the condition of the Chocobo goes up. It goes from Poor to Excellent. The condition might be hard to dechiper. I still don't completely understand the condition. A small figure of a Chocobo means they are in an okay condition, such as fair. If the Chocobo has like a square to the right of it, it is in lower condition then fair. If the chocobo has a star or looks ready to run it is in a higher condition than fair. I'll try and dechiper the conditions but they are really hard to tell sometimes. AH. I'll work on it this week.

The final column shows the ratio of how much money you get if you win the race. They are betting odds. Not really important or show odds of winning. More for the in game stuff. SO LETS GET TO THE CHOCOBOS
ON TO THE CHOCOBOS

Festering Poison - D Rating. Likes to stay at the back of the pack. Greater than fair condition. Betting Odds: 7.1

Sazh's Afro - Star Rating! Likes to stay near the front of the pack. Fair condition. Betting Odds: 1.5

Warrior's Limit - No rating. Likes to stay in the middle. Lower than fair condition. Betting Odds: 13.1

Blue Potion - C Rating! Likes to stay at the back of the pack. Fair condition. Betting Odds: 9.0

Chocobo - Do Not Pick Him. He's just there for default. He's my Chocobo so we can race. LEAVE HIME ALONE.

Sanagim Amber - E Rating. Likes to stay at the back of the pack. Lower than fair condition. Betting Odds: 10.5

Goblin's Arrow - B Rating! Likes to stay at the back of the back. Greater than fair conditon. Betting Odds: 5.0

Blizzard Union - No rating. Likes to be in the front all the time. Lower than fair condition. Betting Odds: 12.0

You all have until 6 CST tomorrow to pick your Chocobos. LET THE BETTING RACE BEGIN!

Participants:

cHicKeLoR: 1) Festering Poison 2) Sazh's Afro 3) Goblin's Arrow
Shadow: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Blizzard Union 3) Goblin's Arrow
ZeroFlame: 1) Goblin's Arrow 2) Blue Potion 3) Warrior's Limit
Gendar: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Blizzard Union 3) Festering Poison
Alan: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Blizzard Union 3) Warrior's Limit
Knarf: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Festering Poison
Bed: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Blizzard Union
Untux: 1) Goblin's Arrow 2) Sazh's Afro 3) Blue Potion
Pantaro: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Blue Potion 3) Festering Poison
Wolf of Storms: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Blizzard Union
BroBuzz: 1) Goblin's Arrow 2) Sazh's Afro 3) Festering Poison
DellyFlo: 1) Goblin's Arrow 2) Sazh's Afro 3) Warrior's Limit
supersonicrulz101: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Festering Poison
Jefferlope: 1) Warrior's Limit 2) Blizzard Union 3) Festering Poison
WolfAmadeus: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Warrior's Limit
Amaterasu: 1) Sazh's Afro 2) Goblin's Arrow 3) Festering Poison

cHicKeLoR
05-20-2013, 03:15 PM
1.Festering Poison
2.Sazh's Afro
3.Goblin's Arrow

Shadow_Aura_Knight
05-20-2013, 03:16 PM
I'M GOING TO LEAD THE PACK TO VICTORY

Sazh's Afro - 1st place!
Blizzard Union - 2nd Place!
Goblin's Arrow - 3rd place!

ZeroFlame16
05-20-2013, 03:16 PM
1. Goblin's Arrow
2. Blue Potion
3. Warrior's Limit

gendarmeofficer
05-20-2013, 03:18 PM
My money is on Chocobo to-- oh. I guess I can't pick him.

In that case, I'm going to say Sazh's Afro will take first, Blizzard Union in 2nd, and Festering Poison in 3rd place.

AlanEdgeHead
05-20-2013, 03:19 PM
1 Sazh's Afro
2 Blizzard Union
3 Warrior's Limit

knarfelyk
05-20-2013, 03:35 PM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Goblin's Arrow
3. Festering Poison

MalkanorBek
05-20-2013, 03:44 PM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Goblin's Arrow
3. Blizzard Union

untuxable
05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
1. Goblin's Arrow
2. Sazh's Afro
3. Blue Potion

Pantaro
05-20-2013, 04:10 PM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Blue Potion
3. Santa's Little Helper! ... I mean... Festering Potion

Wolf of Storms
05-20-2013, 04:54 PM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Goblin's Arrow
3. Blizzard Union

BroBuzz
05-20-2013, 05:11 PM
1. Goblin's Arrow
2. Sazh's Afro
3. Festering Poison

Dellyflo613
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Think I will get in on this:

1: Goblin's Arrow
2: Sazh's Afro
3: Warrior's Limit

supersonicrulz101
05-20-2013, 06:57 PM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Goblin's Arrow
3. Festering Poison

jefferlope
05-20-2013, 07:36 PM
1. Warrior's Limit
2. Blizzard Union
3. Festering Poison

The underdogs, guys. B)

WolfAmadeus
05-21-2013, 12:44 AM
1. Sazh's Afro
2. Goblin's Arrow
3. Warrior's Limit

PokemonCheese
05-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Edit: NEVERMIND GUYS. Got the Verizon Jetpack going like a boss. Finally decided to add Data on it. WE ARE GOOD TO GO FOR 6 CST!

I have everyone down so far. Get prepared. ONE MORE HOUR UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHO WINS!

Amaterasu
05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Can I still place my guesses? If so:

1: Sazh's Afro
2: Goblin's Arrow
3: Festering Poison

PokemonCheese
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I got you Amaterasu. You made it just in time! [: No worries.

PokemonCheese
05-21-2013, 05:02 PM
AND HERE ARE OUR CHOCOBO RACING WINNERS FOR RACE ONE!

http://youtu.be/CUKwApwu0aw

1) Sazh's Afro
2) Goblin's Arrow
3) Warrior's Limit
4) Blizzard Union
5) Festering Poison
6) Sanagin Amber
7) Blue Potion
8) CHOCOBO

I will be updating the next post with the point totals of everyone so far and the next Chocobos you can bet on!

PokemonCheese
05-21-2013, 05:30 PM
So Point Totals so far, I will also update the first post with the current point totals as well:

cHicKeLoR: 2 Points for correctly guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in the top three
Shadow: 3 points, two for guessing Sazh's Afro for being in first and one for guessing Goblin's Arrow would be in the top three.
ZeroFlame: 2 points for correctly guessing Goblin's Arrow and Warrior's Limit being in the top three.
Gendar: 2 points for guessing Sazh's Afro for being in first place.
Alan: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Warrior's limit being first and third place respectively.
Knarf: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in first and second respectively.
Bek: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in first and second respectively.
Untux: 2 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow would be in the top three
Pantaro: 2 points for guessing Sazh's Afro for being in first place.
Wolf Of Storms: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in first and second respectively.
BroBuzz: 2 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in the top three.
Delly: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in the top three and guessing Warrior's Limit would be in third place.
supersonicrulz101: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in first and second respectively.
Jefferlope: 1 point for guessing Warrior's Limit would place in the top three.
WolfAmadeus: 6 points for guessing Sazh's Afro, Goblin's Arrow and Warrior's Limit would place in first, second and third respectively.
Amaterasu: 4 points for guessing Sazh's Afro and Goblin's Arrow being in first and second respetively.

Point totals now look like this.
WolfAmadeus: 6
Knarf: 4
Bek: 4
Wolf of Storms: 4
Delly: 4
supersonicrulz101: 4
Amaterasu: 4
cHicKeLoR: 2
ZeroFlame: 2
Gendar: 2
Untux: 2
Jefferlope: 1

AND HERE ARE OUR NEXT CHOCOBO CONTENTDERS: http://youtu.be/6IsFfYLZFnc
For what the status conditions and everything mean, check the first race post!

Our contenders are:
Dancing Rain - C Rating. Likes to stay near the front of the pack but doesn't want to lead. Above fair conditon. Betting Odds: 7.2

Sanagin Amber - No rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Fair condition. Betting Odds: 10.5

Chocobo: DO NOT PICK HIM. HES DEFAULT. LEAVE HIM ALONE! <3

Lady Ether - A rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the pack. Above fair condition. Betting Odds: 2.0

Goblin's Arrow - No rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Less than fair condition. Betting Odds: 9.6

Festering Poison - D rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Above fair condition. Betting Odds: 8.5

Red Mage - E rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the back. Below fair condition. Betting Odds: 5.7

Yellow Thief - B rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Fair condition. Betting Odds: 4.0

If you guys feel like I've made a mistake or anything, speak up! I mean I make mistakes and everything so don't worry about. Place your top three Chocobos now. Everyone has until 6 CST tomorrow for this race!

Alan: 1) Goblin's Arrow 2) Sanagin Arrow 3) Festering Poison
Amaterasu: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Dancing Rain
DellyFlo: 1) Lady Ether 2) Dancing Rain 3) Yellow Thief
supersonicrulz101: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Festering Poison
Gendar: 1) Lady Ether 2) Dancing Rain 3) Sanagin Arrow
Bek: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Dancing Rain
Wolf of Storms: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Sanagin Arrow
Knarf: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Dancing Rain
ZeroFlame: 1) Yellow Thief 2) Lady Ether 3) Goblin's Arrow
Wolf Amadeus: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Dancing Rain
cHicKeLoR: 1) Festering Poison 2) Lady Ether 3) Dancing Rain
Untux: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Dancing Rain
Jefferlope: 1) Lady Ether 2) Yellow Thief 3) Sanagin Amber

AlanEdgeHead
05-21-2013, 05:32 PM
1 Goblin's Arrow
2 Sanagin Amber
3 Festering Poison

Amaterasu
05-21-2013, 05:36 PM
1: Lady Ether
2: Yellow Thief
3: Dancing Rain

Dellyflo613
05-21-2013, 05:50 PM
1) Lady Ether
2) Dancing Rain
3) Yellow Thief

supersonicrulz101
05-21-2013, 06:09 PM
1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Festering Poison

gendarmeofficer
05-21-2013, 06:11 PM
1) Lady Ether
2) Dancing Rain
3) Sanagin Amber

MalkanorBek
05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Go WolfAmadeus for getting all three guessed perfectly!

1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Dancing Rain

Wolf of Storms
05-21-2013, 07:27 PM
1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Sanagin Amber

knarfelyk
05-21-2013, 07:37 PM
1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Dancing Rain

PokemonCheese
05-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Got everybody so far. Good luck guys. [:

ZeroFlame16
05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
1. Yellow Thief
2. Lady Ether
3. Goblin's Arrow

WolfAmadeus
05-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Wow I didn't think I would get all three right!
1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Dancing Rain

cHicKeLoR
05-22-2013, 12:27 AM
1.Festering Poison
2.Lady Ether
3.Dancing Rain

untuxable
05-22-2013, 09:12 AM
1) Lady Ether
2) Yellow Thief
3) Dancing Rain

Also, I wasn't in the summarized point list, though you did get me in the big point total description.

jefferlope
05-22-2013, 10:46 AM
1. Lady Ether
2. Yellow Thief
3. Sanagin Amber

PokemonCheese
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
1) Lady Ether
2) Yellow Thief
3) Dancing Rain

Also, I wasn't in the summarized point list, though you did get me in the big point total description.

Oops. Sorry Untux! Must have accidently backspaced or something. O.o I'll edit you in and everything so no worries! Didn't mean to leave you out! <3

And so far everyone is updated in the list. Tell me if I missed anything. [:

Also do you guys like the summarized point list and the description of how you earned the points? Would you like me to continue to do this for every race? Let me know that as well.

Dellyflo613
05-22-2013, 03:46 PM
I say keep including both the summarized point list and the description of how we got them.

PokemonCheese
05-22-2013, 05:02 PM
AND HERE ARE OUR CHOCOBO WINNERS FOR THE PAST 24 HOURS:

http://youtu.be/-85lF99TRgg

1) Lady Ether
2) Red Mage
3) Yellow Thief
4) Festering Poison
5) Dancing Rain
6) Goblin's Arrow
7) Sanagin Amber
8) CHOCOBO!

Give me a few mins guys and I'll be updating point totals and adding the new Chocobo racing.
Congrats everyone <3

PokemonCheese
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
So Point Totals:

Alan: 0 points
Amaterasu: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
DellyFlo: 4 points for guessing Lady Ether in first, and Yellow Thief in Third
supersonicrulz101: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
Gendar: 2 points for guessing Lady Ether would take first place.
Bek: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
Wolf Of Storms: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
Knarf: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
ZeroFlame: 2 points for guessing Lady Ether and Yellow Thief would be in the top three
Wolf Armadeus: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
cHicKeLoR: 1 point for guessing Lady Ether would be in the top three
Untux: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.
Jefferlope: 3 points, two points for guessing that Lady Ether would take first and one point for guessing Yellow Thief would be in the top three.

So POINT TOTALS OVERALL SO FAR:
WolfAmadeus: 9
Knarf: 7
Bek: 7
Wolf of Storms: 7
Delly: 8
supersonicrulz101: 7
Amaterasu: 7
cHicKeLoR: 3
ZeroFlame: 4
Gendar: 4
Untux: 5

Still Anybody's Game GUYS. KEEP PARTICIPATING:

And here our next lineup of Chocobos to BET ON: http://youtu.be/Tp5DGdRggMs

Again, for explanation of the columns and what each things means, please check the first race post. I'm also going to stop putting Betting Odds because they can be confusing and have no real value in our purposes. That okay with everybody?

Chocobo - DO NOT PICK. HES DEFAULT. HE NEVER WINS BUT I STILL LOVE HIM. <3

Golden Scepter - B rating. Likes to lead the pack. Less than fair condition.

Red Mage - No rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the pack. Fair condition.

Evil Flame - No rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Runt Monk - A rating. Likes to stay in the front of the pack but not lead it. Greater than fair condition.

Yellow Thief - E Rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Fair condition.

Chocodagger - C rating. Likes to lead the pack. Fair condition.

Topaz Dagger - No rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Place your bets now!

cHicKeLoR: 1) Chocodagger 2) Runt Monk 3) Evil Flame
DellyFlo: 1) Runt Monk 2) Golden Scepter 3) Chocodagger
Amaterasu: 1) Runt Monk 2) Golden Scepter 3) Chocodagger
ZeroFlame: 1) Runt Monk 2) Golden Scepter 3) Chocodagger
Gendar: 1) Runt Monk 2) Chocodagger 3) Golden Scepter
Wolf Of Storms: 1) Golden Scepter 2) Runt Monk 3) Chocodagger
Bek: 1) Runt Monk 2) Chocodagger 3) Golden Scepter
WolfAmadeus: 1) Runt Monk 2) Golden Scepter 3) Red Mage
Alan: 1) Golden Scepter 2) Runt Monk 3) Yellow Thief
Luigi: 1) Red Mage 2) Yellow Thief 3) Chocodagger
supersonicrulz101: 1) Runt Monk 2) Topaz Dagger 3) Red Mage
Untux: 1) Runt Monk 2) Chocodagger 3) Topaz Dagger
Knarf: 1) Runt Monk 2) Golden Scepter 3) Chocodagger

cHicKeLoR
05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
1. Chocodagger
2. Runt Monk
3. Evil Flame

Dellyflo613
05-22-2013, 05:44 PM
1. Runt Monk
2. Golden Scepter
3. Chocodagger

Amaterasu
05-22-2013, 05:49 PM
1: Runt Monk
2: Golden Scepter
3: Chocodagger

ZeroFlame16
05-22-2013, 05:55 PM
1. Runt Monk
2.Golden Scepter
3.Chocodagger

gendarmeofficer
05-22-2013, 05:55 PM
1) Runt Monk
2) Chocodagger
3) Golden Scepter

Wolf of Storms
05-22-2013, 05:57 PM
1. Golden Scepter
2. Runt Monk
3. Chocodagger

MalkanorBek
05-22-2013, 07:27 PM
1. Runt Monk
2. Chocodagger
3. Golden Scepter

WolfAmadeus
05-22-2013, 11:13 PM
1. Runt Monk
2. Golden Scepter
3. Red Mage

AlanEdgeHead
05-23-2013, 12:00 AM
1 Golden Scepter
2 Runt Monk
3 Yellow Thief

Luigi110
05-23-2013, 12:06 AM
1.) Red Mage

2.) Yellow Thief

3.) Chocodagger

supersonicrulz101
05-23-2013, 04:16 AM
1. Runt Monk
2. Topaz Dagger
3. Red Mage

untuxable
05-23-2013, 08:20 AM
1. Runt Monk
2. Chocodagger
3. Topaz Dagger

knarfelyk
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
1. Runt Monk
2. Golden Scepter
3. Chocodagger

PokemonCheese
05-23-2013, 05:15 PM
And here are our race winners for today: http://youtu.be/1dZzzxFfYfc

1) Chocodagger
2) Runt Monk
3) Golden Scepter
4) Evil Flame
5) Yellow Thief
6) Red Mage
7) Topaz Dagger
8) CHOCOBO

Give me a few minutes to update totals everybody and release the next racers. [:

PokemonCheese
05-23-2013, 05:58 PM
So Point Totals:

cHicKeLoR: 4 points for correctly guessing Chocodagger and Runt Monk would take first and second place respectively.
DellyFlo: 3 points for correctly guessing that Chocodagger, Runt Monk and Golden Scepter would take the top three places.
Amaterasu: 3 points for correctly guessing that Chocodagger, Runt Monk and Golden Scepter would take the top three places.
ZeroFlame: 3 points for correctly guessing that Chocodagger, Runt Monk and Golden Scepter would take the top three places.
Gendar: 4 points, two points for correctly guessing that Runt Monk and Chocodagger would place in the top three, and two points for guessing Golden Scepter would take third place
WolfOfStorms: 4 points, two for guessing that Runt Monk would take second place and two points for guessing Golden Scepter and Chocodagger would place in the top three.
Bek: 4 points, two points for correctly guessing that Runt Monk and Chocodagger would place in the top three, and two points for guessing Golden Scepter would take third place
WolfAmadeus: 2 points for guessing that Runt Monk and Golden Scepter would place in the top three.
Alan: 3 points, 1 point for guessing that Golden Scepter would place in the top three, and two points for guessing Runt Monk would take second place.
Luigi: 1 point for guessing that Chocodagger would place in the top three.
supersonicrulz101: 1 point for guessing Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Untux: 2 points for guessing Runt Monk and Chocodagger would place in the top three.
Knarf: 3 points for guessing Runt Monk, Chocodagger and Golden Scepter would place in the top three.

SCORES SO FAR:

WolfAmadeus: 11
Alan: 7
Knarf: 10
Bek: 11
Wolf of Storms: 11
Delly: 11
supersonicrulz101: 8
Amaterasu: 10
cHicKeLoR: 7
ZeroFlame: 7
Gendar: 8
Untux: 7
Luigi: 1

PLEASE GUYS Don't be afraid to tell me if I made a mistake. I'm very busy with starting a new job and what not so I may have made a mistake somewhere down the line. Just tell me. IM NOT SCARY <3

And here are our next contenders: http://youtu.be/0zT88pdg9ng

Remember, explanations for the columns are on the first racing post in the thread! Also, Betting Odds are now being taken off as to avoid confusion.

Bomb Rock - B rating. Likes to lead the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Topaz Dagger - No rating. Likes to stay in the front of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Lady Ether - D rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the pack. Fair condition.

Chocobo - Don't pick him. He's lovely and all but he won't win you squat.

Brave Staff - E rating. Likes to lead the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Yellow Thief - No rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Swordwalker: A rating. Likes to stay in the front of the pack. Fair condition.

Golden Scepter - C rating. Likes to lead the pack. Fair condition.

Place your bets now!

Amaterasu: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Golden Scepter
DellyFlo: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Brave Staff
ZeroFlame: 1) Swordwalker 2) Bomb Rock 3) Golden Scepter
Wolf Of Storms: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Brave Staff
Knarf: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Golden Scepter
Gendar: 1) Swordwalker 2) Bomb Rock 3) Golden Scepter
Jefferlope: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Brave Staff
Luigi: 1) Chocobo <3 2) Topaz Dagger 3) Yellow Thief
Bek: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Golden Scepter
Untux: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Brave Staff
Alan: 1) Swordwalker 2) Bomb Rock 3) Golden Scepter
WolfAmadeus: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Swordwalker 3) Golden Scepter
cHicKeLoR: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Golden Scepter 3) Swordwalker

Amaterasu
05-23-2013, 06:03 PM
1: Bomb Rock
2: Swordwalker
3: Golden Scepter

Dellyflo613
05-23-2013, 06:05 PM
2. Swordwalker
3) Brave Staff

ZeroFlame16
05-23-2013, 06:06 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Bomb Rock
3. Golden Scepter

Wolf of Storms
05-23-2013, 06:08 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Swordwalker
3. Brave Staff

[ Post made via Android ]

knarfelyk
05-23-2013, 06:17 PM
2: Swordwalker

gendarmeofficer
05-23-2013, 06:43 PM
1) Swordwalker
2) Bomb Rock
3) Golden Scepter

jefferlope
05-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Totally forgot to bet on the last race. WHOOPS.

1. Bomb Rock
2. Swordwalker
3. Brave Staff

Luigi110
05-23-2013, 07:48 PM
1.) Chocobo

2.) Topaz Dagger

3.) Yellow Thief

MalkanorBek
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Swordwalker
3. Golden Scepter

untuxable
05-23-2013, 09:36 PM
1) Bomb Rock
2) Swordwalker
3) Brave Staff

IM NOT SCARY <3

Look at your avatar picture and say that again with a straight face.

AlanEdgeHead
05-23-2013, 11:19 PM
1: Swordwalker
2: Bomb Rock

WolfAmadeus
05-23-2013, 11:55 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Swordwalker
3. Golden Scepter

cHicKeLoR
05-24-2013, 03:39 AM
1.Bomb Rock
2.Golden Scepter
3.Swordwalker

PokemonCheese
05-24-2013, 05:00 PM
And here our race winners for today: http://youtu.be/gnecVKR5rNk

1) Swordwalker
2) Lady Ether
3) Bomb Rock
4) Golden Scepter
5) Topaz Dagger
6) Yellow Thief
7) Brave Staff
8) Chocobo! <3

And I'll be updating stats as usual in just a few mins so hold on to your shorts ladies and gentlemen.

PokemonCheese
05-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Point totals for today areeee:

Amaterasu: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
DellyFlo: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
ZeroFlame: 3 points, two points for correctly guessing Swordwalker would take first place, and one point for guessing that Bomb Rock would be in the top three.
Wolf Of Storms: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
Knarf: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
Gendar: 3 points, two points for correctly guessing Swordwalker would take first place, and one point for guessing that Bomb Rock would be in the top three.
Jefferlope: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
Luigi: 0 points. NIce try with Chocobo there buddy <3
Bek: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
Untux: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
Alan: 3 points, two points for correctly guessing Swordwalker would take first place, and one point for guessing that Bomb Rock would be in the top three.
WolfAmadeus: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.
cHicKeLoR: 2 points for correctly guessing that Bomb Rock and Swordwalker would be in the top three.

So Point Totals overall:

WolfAmadeus: 13
Alan: 10
Knarf: 12
Bek: 13
Wolf of Storms: 13
Delly: 13
Amaterasu: 12
cHicKeLoR: 9
ZeroFlame: 10
Gendar: 11
Untux: 9
Jefferlope: 6

Please again guys, tell me if I goofed up somewhere along the line. I'll be happy to help and just don't be afraid at all to come ask me, despite my amazing avatar.

AND HERE ARE OUR NEXT CHOCOBO CONTENDERS: http://youtu.be/dzZfW_V_nao

Festering Poison - E rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Fair condition.

Chocobo - Don't pick him. He's not a very good Chocobo at all. He won't win any races. He's just default so I can run the race.

Swordwalker - No rating. Likes to stay in the front of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Runt Monk - C rating. Likes to stay in the front of the pack. Fair condition.

Bomb Rock - A rating. Likes to lead the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Blue Potion - No rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Brave Staff - D rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Dancing Rain - B rating. Likes to stay in front of the pack. Fair condition.

Place all your bets now!

Alan: 1) Dancing Rain 2) Bomb Rock 3) Runt Monk
Bek: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
ZeroFlame: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
Wolf Of Storms: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
Amaterasu: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
cHicKeLoR: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
DellyFlo: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
Gendar: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Runt Monk 3) Dancing Rain
Jefferlope: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Swordwalker
Knarf: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Runt Monk 3) Dancing Rain
WolfAmadeus: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Dancing Rain 3) Runt Monk
Untux: 1) Bomb Rock 2) Runt Monk 3) Dancing Rain

AlanEdgeHead
05-24-2013, 05:23 PM
1 Dancing Rain
2 Bomb Rock
3 Runt Monk

MalkanorBek
05-24-2013, 05:24 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Runt Monk

ZeroFlame16
05-24-2013, 05:25 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Runt Monk

Wolf of Storms
05-24-2013, 05:32 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Runt Monk

And as a side note, Lady Ether did a good job trolling everyone's predictions last race. Mine included. =P

Amaterasu
05-24-2013, 05:34 PM
2: Dancing Rain
3: Runt Monk

cHicKeLoR
05-24-2013, 05:37 PM
1.Bomb Roock
2.Dancing Rain
3.Runt Monk

Dellyflo613
05-24-2013, 06:07 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Runt Monk

gendarmeofficer
05-24-2013, 08:14 PM
1) Bomb Rock
2) Runt Monk
3) Dancing Rain

jefferlope
05-24-2013, 09:31 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Swordwalker

knarfelyk
05-24-2013, 10:07 PM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Runt Monk
3. Dancing Rain

WolfAmadeus
05-25-2013, 12:17 AM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Dancing Rain
3. Runt Monk

untuxable
05-25-2013, 08:54 AM
1. Bomb Rock
2. Runt Monk
3. Dancing Rain

PokemonCheese
05-25-2013, 05:04 PM
AND HERE ARE OUR RACE WINNERS FOR TODAY: http://youtu.be/VrhW0bWCjBE

1) Dancing Rain
2) Runt Monk
3) Bomb Rock
4) Brave Staff
5) Swordwalker
6) Festering Poison
7) Blue Potion
8) CHOCOBO!

And just wait a few moments guys, I will update point totals and POST THE FINAL RACE NAMES!

PokemonCheese
05-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Point Totals For the Last Race:

Alan: 4 points, two points for guessing Dancing Rain would take first, and two points for guessing Bomb Rock and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Bek: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
ZeroFlame: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Wolf Of Storms: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Amaterasu: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
cHicKeLoR: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
DellyFlo: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Gendar: 4 points, two points for guessing that Runt Monk would take second, and two points for guessing Bomb Rock and Dancing Rain would be in the top three
Jefferlope: 2 points for guessing that Bomb Rock and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Knarf: 4 points, two points for guessing that Runt Monk would take second, and two points for guessing Bomb Rock and Dancing Rain would be in the top three
WolfAmadeus: 3 points for guessing that Bomb Rock, Dancing Rain and Runt Monk would place in the top three.
Untux: 4 points, two points for guessing that Runt Monk would take second, and two points for guessing Bomb Rock and Dancing Rain would be in the top three

And Point Totals Overall:

WolfAmadeus: 16
Alan: 14
Knarf: 16
Bek: 16
Wolf of Storms: 16
Delly: 16
Amaterasu: 15
cHicKeLoR: 12
ZeroFlame: 13
Gendar: 15
Untux: 13
Jefferlope: 8

Tomorrow guys is the last race so make it a good one. I'm working out details for if there is a tie for first, second and third really quick. I have to check with some people and see if it's all okay. [:

BUT HERE ARE OUR FINAL CHOCOBO CONTENDERS: http://youtu.be/hHyoDaMzW78

Topaz Dagger - No rating. LIkes to stay in the back of the pack. Less than fair condition.

Yellow Thief - E rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Red Mage - D rating. Likes to stay in the middle of the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Chocobo - He's just default. Don't pick him. You know you love him though <3

Golden Scepter - No rating. Likes to lead the pack. Less than fair condition.

Dancing Rain - B rating. Likes to stay in front of the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Swordwalker - A rating. Likes to stay in front of the pack. Greater than fair condition.

Festering Poison - C rating. Likes to stay in the back of the pack. Fair condition.

Make your final bets NOW!

cHicKeLoR: 1) Golden Scepter 2) Swordwalker 3) Dancing Rain
ZeroFlame: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
Gendar: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Red Mage
DellyFlo: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Golden Scepter
Alan: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
Wolf Of Storms: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Golden Scepter
WolfAmadeus: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
supersonicrulz101: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Red Mage
Knarf: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
Amaterasu: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
Bek: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Festering Poison
Untux: 1) Swordwalker 2) Dancing Rain 3) Red Mage

cHicKeLoR
05-25-2013, 05:30 PM
1. Golden Scepter
2. Swordwalker
3. Dancing Rain

ZeroFlame16
05-25-2013, 05:40 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Festering Poison

gendarmeofficer
05-25-2013, 05:46 PM
1) Swordwalker
2) Dancing Rain
3) Red Mage

Dellyflo613
05-25-2013, 06:30 PM
1) Swordwalker
2) Dancing Rain
3) Golden Sceptor

AlanEdgeHead
05-25-2013, 10:31 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Festering Poison

Wolf of Storms
05-25-2013, 10:43 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Golden Scepter

WolfAmadeus
05-25-2013, 11:16 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Festering Poison

supersonicrulz101
05-26-2013, 10:28 AM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Red Mage

knarfelyk
05-26-2013, 10:35 AM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Festering Poison

Amaterasu
05-26-2013, 11:09 AM
1: Swordwalker
2: Dancing Rain
3: Festering Poison

MalkanorBek
05-26-2013, 11:54 AM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Festering Poison

untuxable
05-26-2013, 12:13 PM
1. Swordwalker
2. Dancing Rain
3. Red Mage

PokemonCheese
05-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Okay guys. Youtube is being a bit of a butt right now and is not processing my videos. Been trying to process the final race video for a while now and it just keeps shoving it a queue for no reason at all. I'll keep you all updated but all race entries are now finalized since it's been 24 hours. The video will come out some time tonight.

WOULDN'T BE A FINALE WITHOUT TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES RIGHT?!

MalkanorBek
05-26-2013, 05:37 PM
IT'S SO INTENSE RIGHT NOW!

PokemonCheese
05-26-2013, 05:53 PM
And here our the final Chocobo Race Winners: http://youtu.be/WFz3isUSyZg

1) Festering Poison
2) Swordwalker
3) Dancing Rain
4) Golden Scepter
5) Red Mage
6) Yellow Thief
7) Topaz Dagger
8) CHOCOBO!

And so Point Totals, just going to do this in one post since it's taking so long to process:

cHicKeLoR: 4 points for guessing Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would take second and third respectively.
ZeroFlame: 3 points for guessing that Festering Poison, Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Gendar: 2 points for guessing that Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
DellyFlo: 2 points for guessing that Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Alan: 3 points for guessing that Festering Poison, Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Wolf Of Storms: 2 points for guessing that Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Wolf Amadeus: 3 poings for guessing that Swordwalker, Dancing Rain, and Festering Poison would place in the top three.
supersonicrulz101: 2 points for guessing that Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.
Knarf: 3 poings for guessing that Swordwalker, Dancing Rain, and Festering Poison would place in the top three.
Amaterasu: 3 poings for guessing that Swordwalker, Dancing Rain, and Festering Poison would place in the top three.
Bek: 3 poings for guessing that Swordwalker, Dancing Rain, and Festering Poison would place in the top three.
Untux: 2 points for guessing that Swordwalker and Dancing Rain would place in the top three.

AND FINAL POINT CALCULATIONS:

WolfAmadeus: 19
Alan: 17
Knarf: 19
Bek: 19
Wolf of Storms: 18
Delly: 18
supersonicrulz101: 10
Amaterasu: 18
cHicKeLoR: 16
ZeroFlame: 16
Gendar: 17
Untux: 15
Jefferlope: 8

In FIRST PLACE We have:

Wolf Amadeus, Knarf and Bek!

In Second Place:
Wolf of Storms, Amaterasu, and Delly Flo

and In Third Place we have:
Alan and Gendar.

Congrats everyone. You all will be receiving prizes! [:

The way the Grand Prize will be given out is I'm going to do a random number generator, and pick out a person to win. I will give them the choices they have and they can pick one of the three prizes. Then the next person can pick one of the prizes, and then finally the third person can have a pick of the prizes. The catch is that NAMING A CHARACTER IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. That option will never go away. The limited prizes will though because there is only one game that Mayday can give away and one figure I can give away. So there ya go.

Second place, and Third place, I'll give you the options and what not as well. So There ya go. CONGRATS EVERYBODY.

Thank you all for participating. I hope you had a lot of fun. I sure did. I will be messaging winners probably tomorrow or sometime this week. If I goofed something up, please tell me guys. [:

And Remember: FINAL FANTASY MARATHON IS ON JUNE 24th MONDAY. Y'ALL BETTER WATCH <3

gendarmeofficer
05-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Congratulations to everyone who won.

MalkanorBek
05-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Congrats to everyone! That was really fun!

knarfelyk
05-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks for running this PokemonCheese! It was really fun!

Amaterasu
05-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes, thanks for doing this PokemonCheese. It was fun thing to do.

Wolf of Storms
05-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks for organizing this PokemonCheese! This was quite the event to partake in, and kudos to everyone else who was part of it too.

Dellyflo613
05-26-2013, 08:56 PM
This was very fun to participate in. I probably put way more thought into my choices than I should of, but nevertheless, this was still a blast.

WolfAmadeus
05-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks for organizing this event Cheese! I had a lot of fun and congratulations to everyone who won!

jefferlope
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
WHOOPS, forgot to post for the final race. Ah, well. Congrats to those who won, and thanks to PokemonCheese for holding this. It was good fun for the races I remembered to bet on.

cHicKeLoR
05-27-2013, 03:24 AM
thanks for the event cheese and congratz to everyone who won!

AlanEdgeHead
05-27-2013, 07:51 PM
It was fun! Congrats errybody!

PokemonCheese
06-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks y'all for being such awesome participants. Don't just thank me, thank all of Marketing because they helped come up with the idea for this. [:

Anyway, sorry it took so long for me to get the messages out. I'm doing that right now. I just started a new job last week and I get home and I would pass out and then just go back to work again. This week I'm more used to it so I'm not just passing out as soon as I get home.

So expect your messages today! [: