PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time

WolfAmadeus
09-14-2013, 12:15 AM
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. It's all about Fairy Tale characters trapped in a fictional land called Storybrooke. It's currently in it's third season, which will premiere in two weeks. Anyone one else watch this show?

Apple314
09-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Yes! I've recently bought season 1 on DVD and I love it! (haven't seen season 2 yet though)

Baltes
09-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Bri and I are in love with this show!

mayday22
09-14-2013, 08:51 PM
I really like this show, but I sorta felt like they solved the problem of the magical barrier too soon, and struggled in season 2 to figure out where to go next.

Reozen
09-14-2013, 09:00 PM
I really like this show, but I sorta felt like they solved the problem of the magical barrier too soon, and struggled in season 2 to figure out where to go next.
Yeah, I agree 100% but I guess if they didn't solve it soon they might of dragged it out and they did have to go to New York so there was no helping that. I'm looking forward to their plans for Season 3 and wonder who will play Peter Pan.

Kennyan
09-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Probably some girl.. And considering how they like to twist stories in this show they might even make the character a girl too..

WolfAmadeus
09-15-2013, 02:57 PM
[spoiler:n2jqzwfm]Actually it was announced later this year that Peter Pan would be played by a guy and he would be a little older than the original Peter Pan.[/spoiler:n2jqzwfm]

supersonicrulz101
09-15-2013, 08:38 PM
I might be interested in watching the third season of Once Upon A Time, but I'm not quite sure about it. Also, for the record, I've never seen the first two seasons, actually, I've never seen the show at all. I might consider watching the show, but might save season 3 for a later time since I don't want to spoil myself on the series. I don't know...What do you guys think?

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Reozen
09-15-2013, 11:31 PM
I might be interested in watching the third season of Once Upon A Time, but I'm not quite sure about it. Also, for the record, I've never seen the first two seasons, actually, I've never seen the show at all. I might consider watching the show, but might save season 3 for a later time since I don't want to spoil myself on the series. I don't know...What do you guys think?

[ Post made via iPhone ]
You should start from season 1 you'll understand more if you do otherwise you might be confused at what's going on.

mayday22
09-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I don't think Once Upon a Time is one of those shows that you can start up anywhere. You pretty much have to follow along from the beginning in order to care enough about the characters to keep watching.

Apple314
09-26-2013, 05:10 PM
So, who's you all's favorite characters? Mine is Archie/Jiminy, but I wish they'd use him more.

WolfAmadeus
09-30-2013, 10:41 PM
I like all of them but my favorite is probably Prince Charming/David Nolan. Anyways, yesterday was the season 3 premiere and I gotta say it was awesome. There were a lot of surprises that had me at the edge of my seat. I cannot wait to find out what happens to the characters in the next episode.