PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

Apple314
10-14-2013, 11:00 AM
We did kind of know it was coming, but now it's been officially announced.

It'll be on PS3 again, and is due out sometime in 2014.

There will be a playable KHII Final Mix, a Birth By Sleep Final Mix and the cutscenes from Re:Coded.

Here, have a trailer:

[ytube:2eicc4bq]y9xOg4PDJnI[/ytube:2eicc4bq]

DNAbro
10-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Very expected. Still need to get 1.5. Also Birth by Sleep is the best KH game. If you haven't played it, make sure to pick this up. One thing I'm wondering is if the multiplayer component is still gonna be in BBS. Could actually be in that case.

16BitGeek
10-23-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm so excited for this! I loved KH 2, and I've played a bit of BBS and I enjoyed it. Hopefully they don't release it late 2014, if they do I don't know how I can wait that long lol.

zion777
10-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I doubt they will but wish they would make it next gen playable as well. All the current gen games I see that excite me make me feel sad to have to pull my ps3 out for them. I don't mind them not being all fancy or whatever just guess I am lazy haha

Masamune
10-25-2013, 05:05 PM
favourite kh + best kh, yes please

MalkanorBek
11-02-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm looking forward to this because not only is KH2 my favorite in the series, but I never played the other games that come with this new mix (I do know that one game will only be the FMVs, like in 1.5, but still).

Baltes
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM
as much as I think KH2 was crap, i'll get it

Lulu_Sama
11-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Really happy that this will be a thing. Game play wise, I much preferred KH2 over the first, it just felt much smoother. Also, Goofy and Donald got in my way much less than in the first instalment.

Didn't really play much of BBS, can anyone give me a brief outline of the game?

xXiiWhiteFoxiiXx
11-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 in my opinion was way better then the first! I over all had more fun playing it. That intro story though lasted forever. I hope I have an HD t.v by the time this comes out so I can enjoy it to the fullest.

Futondean
12-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Really happy that this will be a thing. Game play wise, I much preferred KH2 over the first, it just felt much smoother. Also, Goofy and Donald got in my way much less than in the first instalment.

Didn't really play much of BBS, can anyone give me a brief outline of the game?

BBS is personally my favorite game but basically it's a prequel that happens 10 years before the first KH that basically begins the Xehanort saga. I could give more information but I feel any fan of KH should just experience the whole thing.

Boomcannon
12-17-2013, 03:01 PM
how much plot-significance does Re:coded, in terms of the overall story?

Shiron
12-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Pretty much none at all. It was a side-game originally made for feature-phones in Japan, after all. It ends up just teasing at things that would end up happening in other games and that's about it. Definitely the least important entry in the series so far.

zion777
12-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Don't think I have ever seen someone state that before. I hate hate hate the first intro part, but other than that I loved it.

Futondean
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Don't think I have ever seen someone state that before. I hate hate hate the first intro part, but other than that I loved it.

I have to agree with this. First time I went through the game I did not mind the Roxas part.

MalkanorBek
12-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Honestly, I love 2. I could never stand 1. 1 had my least favorite areas, I wasn't into the characters at all, and the controls (to me) were terrible. I played 2 and instantly fell in love with the series as a whole and went on to play almost every other one from there.

Sangome
12-20-2013, 08:19 PM
I like 1 and 2, but I lost interest in 2 for a long time because of a lot of problems I had with it in hindsight. But since it's been so long since I've played it [I haven't played it all the way through since the year it came out], 2.5 will be a pretty much fresh experience for me.

I'm also excited to get to play BBS since I've heard good things about it.