PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses

pkGamerB
10-14-2013, 05:06 PM
As most of you probably know, Symphony of the Goddesses (http://zelda-symphony.com/concert) is touring again this fall. Has anyone ever been before, and if so, how was is? Alternately, is anyone going to any of their upcoming performances? If you buy online through Ticketmaster, you can enter the promo code Bokoblin for %15 off.

I recently found out that they'll be playing in my state soon, so I got my ticket ASAP. I managed to get pretty decent seats too, I'll be around the 5th row in orchestra center! I'm not sure whether to dress up or just buy a Zelda shirt or something, haha.

Apple314
10-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Lucky. I'm hoping it comes back to England soon... it was here in May but I missed it. :( I'll keep checking, though.

GoldGameMaster
10-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Darn, none of these showings are close enough. I wanted to go during their last tour when they went to Atlanta, but it just wasn't in the cards.

the1stpkmnfan
10-15-2013, 08:02 AM
I went to the one in Dallas a year ago today. It was a great experience, one that I recommend any fan of Zelda (or fan of music) to attend. Sadly the only one close to me is in San Antonio in December. Too close to finals week and no funds for that.

Diana3
10-15-2013, 10:59 AM
I've been twice! Bring your 3DS and bask in the sweet, sweet streetpasses.

pkGamerB
10-18-2013, 02:35 PM
To those of you who've been before, was it a formal affair like a normal symphony, or more casual? Could I get away with wearing say, this polo (http://www.fangamer.net/products/golden-power-polo) and jeans?

jdtwins2009
10-19-2013, 10:10 AM
The one I went to I wore my Fangamer Zelda t-shirt (and was better dressed than a surprising amount of people still) so I'd say that'd be perfectly fine.

I would love to go to it again, but the closest one this go around is Milwaukee right around Thanksgiving, so I definitely won't be able to get off of work for that. Hopefully they expand the tour again.