PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TSG stream of all time!

10-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Hey guys great job at the Halloween marathon we all kicked butt and should be proud and we should also be pumped for the zelda marathon in less than 2 months. The real reason that I'm here is I thought it would be great to know what is your favorite marathon of all time. I personally have to go with my second marathon I ever saw the marathon that made me a TSG fan for life the 2010 week long Mario Marathon. Idk if i have a favorite moment because there were so many good memories whether it was Oscar eat a whole can or mustard or Fangamer just giving the best videos and shirts out and when when the hit the 50k goal and it was just Pierre and Rob raving alone they where all great moments and many more i won't forget. so i ask you guys do you have a favorite TSG marathon of all time? Let me know.

And this is just because it's so funny still.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-R4YPKpoxc (watch out for that baby rib)

pkGamerB
11-10-2013, 11:39 PM
I've got two TSG events that I can't decide between as my favorites. The first is the 2011 Zelda marathon. It's hard for me to think of a whole lot of specifics about it since it was so long ago, but it was probably the most fun I've had during a marathon, overall. I do remember the "3-heart challenge" (pranks on the gamers) being pretty hilarious, as was all the terrible [strike:38ejpkme]awesome[/strike:38ejpkme] singing. Plus there was Rob and the whole ghost pepper fiasco, so there's that.

My other favorite TSG stream is the black Friday auction we did with Fangamer in 2010. The 3 way cutthroat auction at the end was incredible, and we ended up raising over $10,000 in probably under 6 hours.

Honorable mentions Pokemon 2008, which was my first marathon, and Mario 2010, which ended up going for nearly 8 days and raised a crapton of money.

thewowgamer
11-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Mario '10 is in my top 3 because that's when i found TSG on mmo-champion and was hooked from the start.

but my favorite marathon has to be the Pokemon '12 marathon because that was my first time down for a marathon and it happened to be the most successful marathon to date. lots of fun was had and i'm sure for the viewer standpoint it was lots of fun too. from the terriyaki chicken auction (>_>) to Kevin Perriera to Notch. that was a week i'll never forget. :D

Final Fantasy '13 is my #2 because #sweat. that is all.

cHicKeLoR
11-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Mario '10 is in my top 3 because that's when i found TSG on mmo-champion and was hooked from the start.

but my favorite marathon has to be the Pokemon '12 marathon because that was my first time down for a marathon and it happened to be the most successful marathon to date.

My fav. would be Zelda '11. It was my first marathon and it got me hooked immediatly. Poke '12 would be a second - I watched it with a buddy and we had a great time :)