PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trading Topic (X&Y)

Twister468
11-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I figure since a lot of people are in post game and are breeding and training for competitive play, that a trading topic would probably be useful.

To make it easier for everyone, when requesting, do so in this format:

Pokemon I'm looking for:
Ability:
Nature:
Pokemon I'll offer to trade:
Friendcode:
Note:

Happy trading!

iHeart_Absol
11-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Venipede/Whirlipede

Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Any
Up for trade: Uhhh I have a bunch of Dittos? Also Synchronize Abras is pretty much every nature.
FC: 3780 9212 1596

dinges
11-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for: Anything with Aggronite attached to it.
Ability: i don't care
Nature: I don't care

Pokemon I'll offer to trade:
- Froakie/Modest/Protean
- Togepi/Modest/Serene Grace
- Cleffa/Bold/Magic Guard
- Tyranitarite/Manectite/MewtwoniteX held by any of the above if you'd like

Friendcode: 1564-3273-9349
Note:

Muzy72
11-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for: Pokemon with Mewtwonite Y, Charzardite Y, Aggronite, Herracrossite, or Houndoomite
Ability: N/A
Nature: N/A
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Eevee or Ditto with 2 perfect IVs, and if you want, with hidden ability
Friendcode: <- in my profile
Note:

Muzy72
11-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey Absol I can get you a Speed Boost Venipede, just gimme a day or 2. I'll take an Modest Synchronizer please :)

[ Post made via iPhone ]

16BitGeek
11-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Shroomish/Breloom with Hidden Ability.
Nature: Any
Pokemon I'll offer: I've got friend safari Dittos with various natures. If that doesn't work then tell me what you would like and I'll see if I can get it for you.
FC: 1977-0159-6656

notmman
11-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Minun, Shelmet for Karrablast and vice versa (just to get the evolutions), Electrike, Heracross
Nature(s): Preferably ones that would benefit the pokemon but I can take neutral natures.
Pokemon I can offer: Anything you'd like. I have access to several pokemon with DW abilities over various Friend Safaris so just let me know.
FC: Just to the right of my name.

Please PM me as well as reply, I might forget to check the thread.

iHeart_Absol
11-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Hey Absol I can get you a Speed Boost Venipede, just gimme a day or 2. I'll take an Modest Synchronizer please :)

[ Post made via iPhone ]

You got it!

CurrentLeaf
11-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for: Mold Breaker Drilbur, Audino, Luxio, Tyrogue, Mankey, Magmar, Rufflet, Phanpy, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Dewgong, Munna, Vivillon (Sandstorm, River, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle, Icy Snow, Archipelago)
Ability: any
Nature: any
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: I have High Plains, and Elegant Vivillon, Hidden abilities on Gabite, Dragonair and Sliggoo as well as a lot of friend safari things, so just ask and chances are I can get it for you.
Friendcode: <-- In profile
Note: Thanks!

iHeart_Absol
11-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for: Mold Breaker Drilbur, Audino, Luxio, Tyrogue, Mankey, Magmar, Rufflet, Swadloon, Phanpy, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Dewgong, Munna, Vivillon (Medow, Garden, Sandstorm, River, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle)
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: I have High Plains, and Elegant Vivillon, Hidden abilities on Gabite, Dragonair and Sliggoo as well as a lot of friend safari things, so just ask and chances are I can get it for you.
Friendcode: <-- In profile

I've got Mold Breaker Drilburs coming out of my ears and I can also yank you an Audino if you so desire. I'm not sure what I'd like in return, but if you have a Bulbasaur that would be most appreciated.

I know Flameastro has Tyrogues in his Friend Safari.

Apple314
11-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for: Vivillon (Medow, Garden, Sandstorm, River, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle)

I still have that Garden Vivillon, if you're interested? Just let me know when you're online.

Might as well fill my own thing in here, even if it's not really competitive.

Pokemon I'm looking for: Vivillon (Sandstorm, Ocean)
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Honestly, anything as long as it's not patently ridiculous. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I can help!
Friendcode: 4038-6893-9731

Meta289
11-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Edit: Never mind.

16BitGeek
11-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Would any want an Adamant Marill with the ability Huge Power, maxed IV's in HP, Atk, Def, Sp. Def, and Speed, and the egg move Aqua Jet. I was breeding one for myself and I got an extra one while hatching eggs. If you're interested leave a reply or message me with an offer! :)

iHeart_Absol
11-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Would any want an Adamant Marill with the ability Huge Power, maxed IV's in HP, Atk, Def, Sp. Def, and Speed, and the egg move Aqua Jet. I was breeding one for myself and I got an extra one while hatching eggs. If you're interested leave a reply or message me with an offer! :)

It's not as impressive, but I have an Impish Phantump with HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Def/Speed with Frisk OR a Bold Vaporeon with HP/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. The Vaporeon already has a move set on it but you can change it of course.

16BitGeek
11-11-2013, 08:50 PM
It's not as impressive, but I have an Impish Phantump with HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Def/Speed with Frisk OR a Bold Vaporeon with HP/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. The Vaporeon already has a move set on it but you can change it of course.
That's fine, I'll trade you for the Phantump. I can get on in about 30 minutes, does that work for you?

iHeart_Absol
11-11-2013, 08:54 PM
That's fine, I'll trade you for the Phantump. I can get on in about 30 minutes, does that work for you?

Alright, sounds like a deal! Go ahead and initiate trading once you're ready.

Muzy72
11-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Sorry I'm taking so long with Scolipede, my friend with Scolipede in his Safari hasn't been online at the same time as me so I haven't unlocked his 3rd yet

[ Post made via iPhone ]

iHeart_Absol
11-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Sorry I'm taking so long with Scolipede, my friend with Scolipede in his Safari hasn't been online at the same time as me so I haven't unlocked his 3rd yet

[ Post made via iPhone ]

It's fine. I've been busying myself with other breeding projects. :)

CurrentLeaf
11-12-2013, 02:32 PM
@Absol, I would really appreciate the Drilbur and Audino. I can get you a Bulbasaur, just let me know what else you want.

@Apple, that would be great, I just never seem to catch you online, hopefully soon.

[ Post made via Android ]

iHeart_Absol
11-12-2013, 02:47 PM
@Absol, I would really appreciate the Drilbur and Audino. I can get you a Bulbasaur, just let me know what else you want.

It would be helpful if you had a female Swinub/Piloswine with Thick Fat lying around. Well, it doesn't need to be female but it's preferred to make my breeding a little bit easier.

CurrentLeaf
11-12-2013, 04:22 PM

It would be helpful if you had a female Swinub/Piloswine with Thick Fat lying around. Well, it doesn't need to be female but it's preferred to make my breeding a little bit easier.

I don't have one/ have the friend zone for one, sorry :( Anything else you need?

iHeart_Absol
11-12-2013, 06:23 PM

I don't have one/ have the friend zone for one, sorry :( Anything else you need?

Hmm. I'm not sure if anyone has a Friend Safari with Ivysaurs with its Hidden Ability either. I'd really like access to one with Skarmorys but that person hasn't been back since. I guess you could give me a Technician Breloom if you have it, or even Galvantula. That would be a prize.

16BitGeek
11-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Got myself an extra Timid Charmander with max IV's in Hp/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed. It has its regular nature, Blaze, and no egg moves. If you're interested, leave a reply or message me with an offer.

EDIT - I accidentally wrote Modest, it's actually Timid. My bad.

CurrentLeaf
11-13-2013, 12:36 AM
@Absol: It would be helpful if you had a female Swinub/Piloswine with Thick Fat lying around. Well, it doesn't need to be female but it's preferred to make my breeding a little bit easier.[/quote]

I don't have one/ have the friend zone for one, sorry :( Anything else you need?[/quote]

Hmm. I'm not sure if anyone has a Friend Safari with Ivysaurs with its Hidden Ability either. I'd really like access to one with Skarmorys but that person hasn't been back since. I guess you could give me a Technician Breloom if you have it, or even Galvantula. That would be a prize.[/quote]

I have an Ivysaur Friend Safari so it may take a bit of searching, but I can hook you up. Also I have a Joltik with your name on it. I ended up getting one off of GTS, those things aren't cheap. Also, just added someone with a Piloswine in their Friend Safari, haven't checked if they beat the E4 yet, but I can get you one in the coming days.

iHeart_Absol
11-13-2013, 06:13 PM
@CurrentLeaf: Don't fuss too much on the Ivysaur/Bulbasaur. :) And the Joltik is perfect, thank you! I have your Audino and Drilbur waiting. I also have a person with Piloswine in their Friend Safari, I've just been having rotten luck with linking up with them.

CurrentLeaf
11-13-2013, 11:15 PM
What is you're in-game name so I can catch you when you are online? Mine is Janey. Also, I managed to run into an Audino when looking for Venipede today, so just the Drilbur is all I need.

iHeart_Absol
11-13-2013, 11:42 PM
What is you're in-game name so I can catch you when you are online? Mine is Janey. Also, I managed to run into an Audino when looking for Venipede today, so just the Drilbur is all I need.

Mine is Abby. I think you tried to trade me before but I canceled due to not knowing who it was. XD Now I know! I'll be on in the afternoon I think, at least past 4pm Central.

16BitGeek
11-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Looking for a Drilbur with Mold Breaker. If you have one that you're willing to trade leave a reply or message and we can discuss what I'll give you for the Drilbur.

iHeart_Absol
11-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Pokemon I'm looking for:

Listed with Hidden Abilities from Friend Safaris.

Hydration Swanna, Grass Pelt Gogoat,

or Squirtle.

Nature: n/a

Pokemon I'll offer to trade: I've got a perfect HP/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed Vaporeon with Scald, Roar, Ice Beam and Toxic. Nobody wants him. :(

I have a couple decent Mold Breaker Drilburs and Thick Fat Swinubs left over from my breeding. You can also have anything left over from future breeding endeavors, such as Staryu, Shellder, Skarmory etc. Otherwise, please tell me what you need and I can see what I can do.

Friendcode: In profile <----

notmman
11-17-2013, 09:05 PM
I can trade you a Drought Ninetales if you'd be willing to exchange a Mold Breaker Drilbur, Abby?

This is just a list of pokemon I'm missing:
Gastrodon and Aromatisse.

Anything else I've got and I can search for their Hidden Abilities within Friend Safari. Happy to trade with anyone.

iHeart_Absol
11-17-2013, 11:30 PM
I can trade you a Drought Ninetales if you'd be willing to exchange a Mold Breaker Drilbur, Abby?

This is just a list of pokemon I'm missing:
Aipom, Lillipup,Minccino, Vullaby, Rufflet, Phanpy, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Munna, Xatu, Klang, Bronzong and Aromatisse.

Anything else I've got and I can search for their Hidden Abilities within Friend Safari. Happy to trade with anyone.

I think you're one of those people I still need to add. Sure you can have a Mold Breaker Drilbur. :) That sounds perfect!

Also, as a little addition to what I'm looking for, would anyone happen to have a Bulletproof Chespin/Quilladin?

Amaterasu
11-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Also, as a little addition to what I'm looking for, would anyone happen to have a Bulletproof Chespin/Quilladin?

I have a female Bulletproof Quilladin, if you still need one. :3 Can I have a Mold Breaker Drilbur as well (preferably female, but I'll take male)? One of the FS-only Pokemon that I can't get.

iHeart_Absol
11-20-2013, 04:40 PM

I have a female Bulletproof Quilladin, if you still need one. :3 Can I have a Mold Breaker Drilbur as well (preferably female, but I'll take male)? One of the FS-only Pokemon that I can't get.

Aww I literally just got one from Wonder Trade. I can get you a Drilbur anyway though. I've run out of the ones I've bred but I can breed another. :)

Amaterasu
11-20-2013, 07:23 PM
Thank you! :3 Anything particular you want for it? No promises if it's only available in the Friend Safari, but I can try! Please no IV breeding, as I'm not ready to do that yet.

Amaterasu
11-21-2013, 11:24 AM
All right, once Absol trades me that Drilbur, I'll need Pokemon from these evolutionary lines:

[spoiler:1actu0po]Lillipup
Paras
Beautifly (Cascoon would be nice, but isn&#39;t necessary)
Luxio
Togepi
Clefairy
Mankey
Magmar
Rufflet
Dusclops
Gastrodon
Camerupt
Phanpy
Xatu
Drowzee
Bronzong
Rotom[/spoiler:1actu0po]

Except for Rotom, those are all only available in the Friend Safari, I believe. I know you can get Rotom in the Lost Hotel, but I think it's only on Tuesday, and I always forget to get it. If you have one or more of those and are willing to trade it to me, leave a reply here and/or PM me with details, including what you want for it.
Ability: Don't care
Nature: Don't care
Pokemon I'll offer: Odds are, if I'm not looking for it, and it's in X/Y, I can get it for you. Just name something when offering to trade with me, otherwise I'll assume you want fodder.
Friend Code: Either the one to the left (my regular 3DS) or 3067-5833-2822 (my XL). In my opinion, my XL has a better Friend Safari (look in my signature for contents), so might as well add that one.
Notes: I hope you aren't expecting to get something IV bred in return, because (for now, at least), I'm not IV breeding.

iHeart_Absol
11-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Amaterasu, I have a Male Drilbur with Mold Breaker for you. You can easily pass on the ability with a Ditto, sorry that I couldn't get it to be female. I hatched a few eggs to boot.

I wouldn't ask for an IV bred Pokemon... XD I try to give decent ones if I have them available, but I wouldn't expect it unless it's the target of the trade. Anything will do.

Amaterasu
11-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Fodder will do? Okay then, I'm available whenever. :3

iHeart_Absol
11-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Last minute female popped out. Enjoy!

Amaterasu
11-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Thank you very much! :3

16BitGeek
12-01-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm looking for either a Poliwag or Poliwhirl with it's hidden ability, Swift Swim. I have some good hidden ability Pokemon up for trade like Breloom with Technician and Pinsir with Moxie. If you have one and are willing to trade, either message me or leave a reply.

Amaterasu
12-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Updating my list, since I've gotten some stuff from another forum.

[spoiler:2wt4i8dk]Lillipup
Luxio
Togepi
Clefairy
Mankey
Dusclops
Gastrodon
Camerupt
Phanpy
Xatu
Drowzee[/spoiler:2wt4i8dk]

Ability: Don't care
Nature: Don't care
Pokemon I'll offer: I have some Honedge and Deino with 4 perfect IVs, if you want to IV breed either of them and want a head start. I'm doing Larvitar right now, so I'll have at least one of those up for trade in a day or two, probably. If none of those interest you, just ask for whatever. Unless it involves hidden abilities, I should be able to get it for you if I'm not asking for it.
Friend Code: 3067-5833-2822.

pkGamerB
02-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, this is technically a gen 4/5 request, but maybe someone can help me out. The following Pokemon are the only ones I have no access to, so I'm looking for ones I can keep.

Meloetta
Ability/Nature: Don't care
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Genesect
Note: Preferrably on a gen 5 cart, so I can get the Pokedex entry in both gen 5 and 6.

Tornadus
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Thundurus
Note: Looking for one that's still on a gen 5 cart so I can catch Landorus.

Groudon
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Name your price. I can't trade any event legends, Lugia, or RSE mascots.
Note: Looking for one that was caught in SoulSilver and is still on a gen 4 cart so I can catch Rayquaza.

Glameow
Pokemon I'll offer to trade: Basically anything non-legendary. Not sure if Phione is considered legendary, but I can breed you one of those, too.
Note: Looking for one that's still on a gen 4 cart for breeding purposes/'dex entries.

Even though I'm offering specific Pokemon in return, if there's something else you want (within reason, of course), let me know, and I'll trade it to you if I have it. If anyone can help with even one of those, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll add my FCs later, since I don't have my games handy.

@Amaterasu: I don't know if you're still looking for those Pokemon now that Bank is out, but if you are, I'll have all of them once I send everything to gen 6 over the next few weeks.

Amaterasu
02-18-2014, 06:44 PM
@Amaterasu: I don't know if you're still looking for those Pokemon now that Bank is out, but if you are, I'll have all of them once I send everything to gen 6 over the next few weeks.

Thanks, but I'm all set now that Bank's out.

As for the stuff you're looking for, I have Groudon and Meloetta, but unfortunately, they're both on X/Y. Sorry! :(

gamester366
02-18-2014, 08:32 PM

Thanks, but I'm all set now that Bank's out.

As for the stuff you're looking for, I have Groudon and Meloetta, but unfortunately, they're both on X/Y. Sorry! :(

Amaterasu, can you trade me Meloetta just so I can get the dex entry for it? I will immediately trade it back
Do you happen to have Genesect also?

Amaterasu
02-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Amaterasu, can you trade me Meloetta just so I can get the dex entry for it? I will immediately trade it back
Do you happen to have Genesect also?

I have both. You can keep the Meloetta, as I have spares, but I'll need the Genesect back, as I only have one of them.

gamester366
02-19-2014, 03:06 PM
That would be great. Would you like anything in return for the Meloetta?

Amaterasu
02-19-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm fine with whatever. Just let me know when you're ready.

gamester366
02-19-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm ready now if you are

Amaterasu
02-19-2014, 03:18 PM
I'll be online in just a second.

gamester366
02-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the trades

Amaterasu
02-19-2014, 03:26 PM
No prob.

cHicKeLoR
02-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I'll post what I am looking for over the next few days.

However, if anyone is interested.. I can offer Aerodactyl mostly 3-4IV, Nature Jolly.

pkGamerB
02-22-2014, 01:03 PM
I managed to get a hold of all the stuff I was looking for in my previous post, so I have a different, two part request now. First, does anyone have extras of the Y-exclusive Mega Stones (Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Heracronite, Houndoomite, Mewtonite Y)? I'm not ready for them yet because I'm starting my game over soon and can't send them to Bank, but I'm offering all of the X Mega Stones or pretty much anything else in return. I'd have to trade you the X stones for filler, restart my game, and then have you trade me the Y stones for filler.

That leads me to the second part of my request. Can someone hold onto my event Blaziken and its Blazikenite for a few days and then trade it back to me when I restart my game? That's the one stone I do want to keep. If there's anything gen 5 or earlier you need (including most legendaries for a trade and trade back), I can trade it to you to return the favor.

I probably won't be ready to do any of this until tomorrow at the earliest, after I send everything from Black 2 to Bank, but I just wanted to get the word out there.

Amaterasu
02-22-2014, 01:17 PM
I can handle the second part of your request. The first part... I could really use the X exclusive Mega Stones, but I'd need to go through Y again to get them all (which, I have no problem doing, but you'll have to wait a bit, is all). So I guess it depends if you don't mind waiting... hopefully not too long for them (which, it doesn't sound like you need them too quickly, but I figured I'd just let you know. If that's a problem, though, that's fine).

pkGamerB
02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
That'd be great, thanks! When are some good times for you to trade (I can't trade today), and is there any specific Pokemon you want when I trade for my Blaziken back?

I don't mind waiting on the stones, if it's not too much trouble for you to get them. Of course, I'd still have to give you the X stones whenever I give you Blaziken to hold for me, and you can give me the Y stones whenever you get around to it. I can give you all of the stones on their respective Pokemon (I don't have a Charizard, so I'll just put its stone on whatever you want) if that's okay with you. Or if you'd rather have any of them on something else, just name it.

Amaterasu
02-22-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm available for trading whenever, really. And I can't think of anything that I need, so feel free to trade me whatever. I'll try to go through Y as quickly as possible, so I don't keep you waiting too long.

pkGamerB
02-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Are you free to trade sometime this evening? Sending everything to Bank and finding all the Mega Stones was quicker than I thought it'd be, so I'm all set. You can just send me whatever in return, since I'm starting my game over.

There's no rush for you to get the Y stones though, just don't forget about me. :P

Amaterasu
02-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I'm free whenever. Just let me know when you're ready.

pkGamerB
02-23-2014, 05:07 PM
I can actually hop on now if you're ready. I can't use voice chat (is that even a thing in gen 6?) because I'm in a loud room right now, but I'll be online.

I just thought about this, it's not too much trouble to ask you to hold my Leftovers and Lucky Egg as well, is it? That'll be eight Pokemon total we'd be trading: 5 with the X Mega Stones, which you can keep, and then Blaziken and two others, which I'll need back.

Amaterasu
02-23-2014, 05:09 PM
I don't want to use Game Chat (or whatever it's called), so that's okay. And yeah, I can hold on to your Lucky Egg and Leftovers as well.

And yeah, I'm ready. I'm going online right now.

pkGamerB
02-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks a bunch! If you'll be around for the next 20 minutes or so, I can restart and try and catch three Pokemon real quick, but if not, you can just give them back whenever.

Amaterasu
02-23-2014, 05:25 PM
I'll be around, so if you wanna restart now, go ahead.

pkGamerB
02-23-2014, 05:50 PM
This was actually my first time trading in gen 6. Didn't realize it's so fast. Thanks again!

Amaterasu
02-23-2014, 05:51 PM
No problem. I'll try to get those Mega Stones ASAP.

gamester366
05-20-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm looking some one to trade me a manaphy so that I can breed it and to also get its data into my pokedex. I'll trade the manaphy back as soon as I get an egg. My FC is in the signature.

Nightlingbolt
05-21-2014, 12:36 PM
If anyone has a spare Shaymin lying around, I can trade either a Mew or a Jirachi. Thing is, it's on HeartGold right now, and I'm currently replaying Y and don't know if I'd have to beat the game before I can use PokeTransporter.

MasterLemon
05-21-2014, 12:54 PM
I have a Shaymin Land Form going about. If you any 31 IV across the board Ditto, we could settle on a trade.

gamester366
05-23-2014, 04:51 PM
If anyone has a spare Shaymin lying around, I can trade either a Mew or a Jirachi. Thing is, it's on HeartGold right now, and I'm currently replaying Y and don't know if I'd have to beat the game before I can use PokeTransporter.

PokeTransporter is not dependent on where you are in X or Y, but the pokebank does require that you have the pokedex first

Planet Moon
06-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Pokemon: Anything with an Charizardite X
Ability: Anything
Nature: Anything
Pokemon For Trade: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Fenekin.
Friend Code: 3926-5950-2664 JBird

dinges
07-20-2014, 06:11 AM
Pokemon: Vivillon (ocean pattern) Vivillon (pokeball pattern, event)
Ability: Anything
Nature: Anything
Pokemon For Trade:

Lugia, Multiscale, Gentle nature (dreamradar)
Ho-oh, Regenerator, Naive Nature (dreamradar)
Thundurus, Volt Absorb, Gentle Nature(dreamradar)
Landorus, Sheer Force, Bold Nature (dreamradar)
Cobalion, Bold Nature
Terrakion, Timid Nature
Virizion, Lax Nature
Mewtwo, Bold nature

Vivillon patterns: Modern, Marine, Meadow, Elegant, Garden, High Plains, Continental, Polar, Fancy

Friend Code: 1564-3273-9349 Tess