PDA

View Full Version : -POSTPONED- TSG Community Retro Games Marathon

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Hello #America and also #world.

For a theme, we're going for "retro," so anything N64/PS1 and older. Some exceptions may be made, so ask if you have something in mind. My goal for these things is not only to raise money for charity but also to encourage TSG community involvement, as I know that's an issue with us every now and then. I've said before, and I really do mean it, that the TSG community is the best one around, and it'll be nice to get us all involved in something again, especially for those that don't attend the "main" TSG marathons.

For dates, we're going with May 29-June 2. That's Memorial Day weekend in the US, so it'll be a good time to ensure people are free.

Here's a link to the schedule (that should automatically update when I add anything): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuY-Kq1812wGdGxPX3hhRHBTWjRST2x5RmhVUTgzN0E&output=html)

Sign up now for gaming and commentary and to op! For commentary, I request that you either use a webcam or you co-commentate (with Skype, etc.) with someone that does. Either option works for me. :O

Also, I could use some prizes if anyone has anything cooooool. I normally get my prizes from Club Nintendo or through ebay, but I'm a bit low on funds this year. If you have something you'd like to donate, just let me know! It can be something physical or a digital code for a game (such as Humble Bundles).

King Kienzan
02-24-2014, 01:16 PM
I would definitely love this. I would love to play for it, but I don't want to call anything too soon, and I have no idea what I would play. But I would love to participate in this. The GBE was so much fun last year.

Crysagee
02-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Sign me up kids.

Ruju
02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
I like the theme. I am glad someone thought if it.

As I have said I am willing to help plan/mod/whatever. I will get back later on if I can play/commentate.

I have plans all summer but late May or July might work

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Gamer David
02-24-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm definitely interested and would be down to both play and commentate, not sure what game(s) I'd play, but hopefully I'd be able to get better shifts then last year :P

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:19 PM
I like the theme. I am glad someone thought if it.

Megan pls.

MalkanorBek
02-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Love the idea. I want in. I can help out with commentary and chat oping and games. I have a bunch of N64 games I can look through and maybe I can play a couple of those. Maybe some Kirby 64 or Space Station Silicon Valley for me :D

gendarmeofficer
02-24-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm willing to play a few games for this. I do want to ask though, what's the rule on remakes of games from back then? Not that I plan to play a remake, I just felt this was worth asking

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm willing to play a few games for this. I do want to ask though, what's the rule on remakes of games from back then? Not that I plan to play a remake, I just felt this was worth asking

Good question. I guess it's something I'll address if any are specifically suggested. Could also be, say, one day of the marathon set aside for remakes.

knarfelyk
02-24-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm interested too. I don't know what game I'd want to play or even if I'd be able to stream any since I've only ever streamed PC games and don't have access to any of the older consoles. Maybe I could do a commentary shift or two... maybe.

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Knarf made me realize that I want to clarify that if you want to game or commentate, those can be mutually-exclusive. Meaning you can do one without the other, or both at the same time. I'm going to work out specifics later, but I'm going to allow the gamer to commentate while playing this year if they want/it works out. I haven't done that in the past, but I want to give that a shot.

King Kienzan
02-24-2014, 01:34 PM
I remember last year, there was a rule about commentating requiring a webcam. Will this hold true this time? And if so, will it apply to those gaming and commentating? I'd be willing to do both, but I may not have access to a webcam by that point.

Stonepaw
02-24-2014, 01:37 PM
I had a lot of fun last time and I'd love to commentate again. I'd like to game as well but I don't have any old consoles anymore.

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:37 PM
I remember last year, there was a rule about commentating requiring a webcam. Will this hold true this time? And if so, will it apply to those gaming and commentating? I'd be willing to do both, but I may not have access to a webcam by that point.

Still thinking about it. My reasoning for the webcam rule last year was really because, and this is just my personal opinion, I think commentary works out much better in a marathon setting, at least, when you can put a face to a voice. So I don't want to say yes or no right now about it being a requirement, but I guess I'm leaning more toward the yes side.

ALSO, EVERYONE: If I don't say anything about your post, it's not because I'm not reading everything, because I am. You guys are the best and thank you so much for wanting to help out. While I gauge interest, I'm mostly just going to reply to questions that I think need answered right now.

King Kienzan
02-24-2014, 01:40 PM
I could very easily use my Wii U as a makeshift webcam if need be, XD. It's all up you though, I'd like to commentate, but I'd LOVE to game for it, so either way.

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Another thing, primarily for people that haven't helped in one of these before that might not be aware, but for gaming in particular, most of the time you won't finish your game. I split up gaming into 3 hour shifts, and you can definitely have multiple shifts if you want/need/they're available, but the goal here isn't so much to "finish" games as it is to just play what you can and get a bunch of people involved.

PokemonCheese
02-24-2014, 01:53 PM
You can sign me and Andrew up :) For commentating and doing whatever else needed. We are both very much interested. We can play whatever and what not! IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY!

[ Post made via iPhone ]

jdtwins2009
02-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Do I have to dress up?

[ Post made via Android ]

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Do I have to dress up?

[ Post made via Android ]

You must be as scantily-clad as possible.

Sangome
02-24-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm totally down for modding the chat like last time. And needless to say I'm hyped to watch too; I had been wondering if there'd be another community marathon this year!

Somebody out there absolutely has to play at least one of the classic Spyro games. I'd be all over that myself, but I lack the proper equipment and probably will still lack it come game time. But if someone out there does one I will love you forever. [Especially if's Ripto's Rage or Year of the Dragon.]

EDIT: Or the first Paper Mario. I'd love you forever for that too.

Blaumagier
02-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Dibs on Lost Levels. And SMB1.

Other games I'd be interested in playing:
Joust
Little Nemo
NiGHTS
Adventure Island II
Toejam & Earl
DuckTales
Wanderers From Ys

And some safer bets:
Mega Man 1
Mega Man X3
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Donkey Kong/Jr./3/Jr. Math
Donkey Kong Country 3

MattThePatrat
02-24-2014, 02:34 PM
I'd definitely like to play and commentate again! I haven't chosen a game yet, but it will probably be something on the N64. And it might be fun to play and commentate at the same time. I'll have to think about that too.

untuxable
02-24-2014, 03:42 PM
I'd be down for playing and commentating. I'd have to go find some games to play, probably on the VC, but I'm sure I could find/purchase something.

BM_Panda
02-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm not a major part of the community, but I'd love to help out. If it's gonna be a 24 hour+ thing I could commentate or play during the more UK-friendly and less US-friendly hours.

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm not a major part of the community, but I'd love to help out. If it's gonna be a 24 hour+ thing I could commentate or play during the more UK-friendly and less US-friendly hours.

Yes yes please. Those are the shifts hardest to fill, and I always appreciate any help from you guys.

Untux brings up a point I should have mentioned, but Virtual Console/etc ports of games is perfectly fine.

Apple314
02-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Yes! I won't be able to play, but I'd definitely love to commentate! As Panda said, I could commentate some of the shifts that are weird morning hours for Americans.

AlanEdgeHead
02-24-2014, 04:12 PM
SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 AND MEGA MAN 2 AND MEGA MAN X2

I'll also mod if that's cool.

Trombonus
02-24-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm down for Mega Man 4! :D I could also play Mega Man 5, 6, 9, 10 and/or TMNT 4 (SNES) if need be. I'm pretty sure I can fit at least two of those into a 3 hour shift, if not three. _megaman_

ETA: I just saw your post where you said we can commentate while playing. I can totally do that too! I just don't have a webcam, so I can't commentate separately, but I can totally commentate with the gameplay going. That being said, I don't want to take a slot away from someone who can only commentate, so give priority to having someone else commentate while I'm playing, but if you need/want me to commentate during my shift I can.

Quenk
02-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Barring work getting in my way, I'm down for Mega Man X. Possibly Sin and Punishment.

localretard
02-24-2014, 04:24 PM
I wholeheartedly support this event...but sadly I can not participate.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/512/439/db4.jpg
Probably working my butt off. :(

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 04:30 PM
I wholeheartedly support this event...but sadly I can not participate.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/512/439/db4.jpg

Get out of my life jk I love and respect you and your decisions

Wolf of Storms
02-24-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm definitely up for playing in this marathon, and I might try my hand at commentating also. [strike:2iwfsqq5]Not sure of which games to play yet, but I'll try to think of some soon.[/strike:2iwfsqq5]

Edit: I'm up for playing Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, and Sonic the Hedgehog 1.

Iron Punkle
02-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Sign me up for Castlevania, Castlevania III, and Ninja Gaiden!

MattThePatrat
02-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Adding to my earlier post, I'd be willing to do some of the late night and early morning shifts for commentary again if it helps. As for games, I'll probably end up doing Rayman 2 on the N64.

JasefWisener
02-24-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks for all the input so far! I'll be giving the specifics some thought and hopefully be able to get you guys something more concrete soon, but keep posting, and I'll keep reading what you have to say.

Sonic62
02-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I'd love to once again play something for you. Not exactly sure what at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be Sonic related. _awesome_

Dellyflo613
02-24-2014, 10:16 PM
I would love to game and commentate for this if I am able to do so.

Quick question: Will you allow Japanese games to be played during this? I have some Super Famicom (Japanese SNES) games that I am interested in playing and I just wanted to know your position on this before I decide on what I want to play.

I also have some N64 games I can play as well.

metalman27
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM
You know me, if it's okay I would love to help out! I can commentate, play, draw things or do whatever is needed!

games I am pretty good at
Mega Man 3
Zelda 2

I can play and commentate whenever except for the hours I work. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

JaggerG
02-25-2014, 12:46 AM
So for clarification, does this exclude portable games?

I can play Mega Man 8 and possibly Metroid 1 if you don't mind me playing the GBA port, since it's an NES game after all.

JasefWisener
02-25-2014, 08:01 AM
So for clarification, does this exclude portable games?

I can play Mega Man 8 and possibly Metroid 1 if you don't mind me playing the GBA port, since it's an NES game after all.

I'll allow those <3

Kennyan
02-25-2014, 11:40 AM
I most certainly want to play again.. Don't have a webcam though so commentating is looking to be out of the question, unless Jasef allows co-commentating on skype with someone that does have a webcam and is perhaps feeling lonely..

As always I'm more than happy to cover those middle-of-the-night shifts, we europeans have to make ourselves useful you know..

And a more direct question: Since the GBC was released a couple of years after N64/PSX and, more specifically for me, Oracle of Seasons was released after PS2 hit the market would that be too new? Either way I have plenty of games that are older than that so don't feel bad if you choose to exclude them..

jdtwins2009
02-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe this will be the first time I can participate by playing something. Maybe?

King Kienzan
02-25-2014, 12:42 PM
I've thought of a few games I'd be interested in playing. Super Metroid, Kirby's Adventure, maybe Super Mario World.

JasefWisener
02-25-2014, 02:28 PM
I most certainly want to play again.. Don't have a webcam though so commentating is looking to be out of the question, unless Jasef allows co-commentating on skype with someone that does have a webcam and is perhaps feeling lonely..

As always I'm more than happy to cover those middle-of-the-night shifts, we europeans have to make ourselves useful you know..

And a more direct question: Since the GBC was released a couple of years after N64/PSX and, more specifically for me, Oracle of Seasons was released after PS2 hit the market would that be too new? Either way I have plenty of games that are older than that so don't feel bad if you choose to exclude them..

Still unsure about commentary without a cam, but definitely skyping is always a possibility if some of you guys want to do that together.

As for games, I'll still take that on an individual basis, but if you're asking specifically about Seasons, then that's fine by me. When I gave the age limits in the first post, that's really more of a guideline I'll use than something I'll strictly enforce. "Retro" is a really broad term that could be interpreted as 5 years old or 20 years or anywhere in between. I definitely do want to stick to older games, though. Unofficially, I'll say older than 2004, but, again, I'll address these on an individual basis, so feel free to ask me about any.

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Kennyan
02-25-2014, 02:33 PM
but if you're asking specifically about Seasons, then that's fine by me.
Good to know! Not sure if that's a game that I will end up choosing, but having the option is always nice..

JaggerG
02-25-2014, 10:27 PM
"Retro" is a really broad term that could be interpreted as 5 years old or 20 years or anywhere in between.
Metroid is more than 27 years old. :^P _samus_

WolfAmadeus
02-27-2014, 01:52 AM
I would love to participate in another community marathon, so if it's okay I would love to help out in this marathon. I don't have the equipment for gaming but I can commentate or op or do anything else you need help with.

Kennyan
02-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Okay, looked through my games library found what games I'm interested in streaming..

Mr. Gimmick (NES)
Goof Troop (SNES) Might be able to get my sister to join in for co-op..
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC)
Incredible Crisis (PSX)
Crash Team Racing (PSX)

JasefWisener
02-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Okay, looked through my games library found what games I'm interested in streaming..

Mr. Gimmick (NES)
Goof Troop (SNES) Might be able to get my sister to join in for co-op..
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC)
Incredible Crisis (PSX)
Crash Team Racing (PSX)

I like the way you think.

I'm thinking maybe late-March/early-April is when I'll start doing real sign-ups. I'm also really leaning toward May for the actual event, possibly 96 hours (4 days) if there's enough interest. Maybe starting on a Thursday and ending on a Monday. Thoughts?

[ Post made via iPhone ]

AlanEdgeHead
02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Any day is good for me.

Kennyan
02-28-2014, 10:24 AM
I like the way you think.Thank you! Though I'm not sure what way you are talking about.. Still, thank you!

Otherworld
02-28-2014, 02:43 PM
I can't play anything because I don't have the equips for streaming, and I could only commentate if somebody skypes me in, but I can be a chat mod or something, or just promote it, Jasef! Whatever you need me for!

BM_Panda
03-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I didn't say a game I could play; Kirby's Dreamland!

Quenk
03-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Are there any rules for using glitches in a run? I might be able to add Ocarina of Time any% (Wrong warp) as a game I can play.

Kennyan
03-05-2014, 02:00 PM
I talked with my sister and she's on board for playing co-op Goof Troop as long as it fits her schedule.. So that's one hurdle passed, yay

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Are there any rules for using glitches in a run? I might be able to add Ocarina of Time any% (Wrong warp) as a game I can play.

That would certainly be interesting to watch. I think I'd be okay with that.

And awesome Kennyan!

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Sign ups are open! Check out the schedule here and let me know: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuY-Kq1812wGdGxPX3hhRHBTWjRST2x5RmhVUTgzN0E&output=html)

GreenBrindle
03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I can chat op (or whatever it is you kids call it). And I could possibly commentate with a webcam (i'm not sure yet, i'll know later, though (it depends on if/when summer school classes start and also if i can figure out some streaming stuff soon)).

mayday22
03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I should be able to mod/commentate if I'm not moving across the state. I'll get back to you as soon as I know what the timeline is about that. Or maybe just put me early in the thing.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 04:27 PM
I'll put you both down for modding, and you can let me know about commentary when you find outttttttttttttttttttttt

gendarmeofficer
03-05-2014, 04:28 PM
I suppose I'll go ahead and say that I can be a chat op for this event. Also, I'm thinking I'd like to take the 3-6 PM gaming shift on the 1st, playing Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. And I'd also like to have it be a donation incentive to have players determine which path I'd take in that game, as there's three ways to go. One way is the Fists Path, in which I just beat everything up when possible. The second is the Wits Path, where I mainly use just Indy to solve puzzles. The last possible path is the Team Path, where both Indy and the lady of the week, Sophia, team up to get through the game.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 04:30 PM
ALSO, if anyone wants some sort of incentive to go with their game, let me know and I'll add a column to the spreadsheet.

Trombonus
03-05-2014, 04:32 PM
I can't commentate, but I can help moderate the chat and I could play some Mega Mans as well. MM4 is my best, but I could play through pretty much any of the NES ones. Whatever you need. Could also play some TMNT 4 or even Secret of Mana. Not sure which days will be good for me, so I might sgn up for Sunday from 3-6PM. That's probably the most likely. I might also be able to do Friday the 30th or Monday the 2nd from 12PM-3PM. I'll have to see.

Also I'm sure I can think of some Incentives, like donating for which character I would use in TMNT 4. I'll think about it.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
I got you down, Gendarme.

I can't commentate, but I can help moderate the chat and I could play some Mega Mans as well. MM4 is my best, but I could play through pretty much any of the NES ones. Whatever you need. Could also play some TMNT 4 or even Secret of Mana. Not sure which days will be good for me, so I might sgn up for Sunday from 3-6PM. That's probably the most likely. I might also be able to do Friday the 30th or Monday the 2nd from 12PM-3PM. I'll have to see.

Also I'm sure I can think of some Incentives, like donating for which character I would use in TMNT 4. I'll think about it.

I'll wait and let you find out for sure about dates (since Gendarme just beat you to that Sunday slot), but any of those games sound good.

Quenk
03-05-2014, 04:36 PM
I'll tentatively say I can do the 9am - 12pm gaming shift on the 31st. Most likely I'll play MMX 100% and OoT any% but I'll have to see how my practice goes with them. I may have to travel for work sometime so I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up.

Sangome
03-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Chat op me up, yo. [If you need me that is. :P]

Also, would plain old Nintendo eShop/Playstation Store card codes be all right as prizes, too? Because I might be able to donate some of those to be given away. I'll have to see how my funds go. :)

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 04:39 PM
I got you down, Quenk.

Chat op me up, yo. [If you need me that is. :P]

Also, would plain old Nintendo eShop/Playstation Store card codes be all right as prizes, too? Because I might be able to donate some of those to be given away. I'll have to see how my funds go. :)

I got you down. And those sound good!

MattThePatrat
03-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Could you put me down for gaming on Saturday May 31st from 3pm-6pm? I'll be playing Rayman 2 on the N64. Could I also take a gaming shift for Pokemon Stadium (N64) or would that be too much Pokemon (in addition to Yellow and Snap)? If you'll allow Pokemon Stadium, could I have the 12pm-3pm on Sunday? As for commentary I'll take the early morning shifts again. How about 3am-6am on Sunday and Monday?

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Could you put me down for gaming on Saturday May 31st from 3pm-6pm? I'll be playing Rayman 2 on the N64. Could I also take a gaming shift for Pokemon Stadium (N64) or would that be too much Pokemon (in addition to Yellow and Snap)? If you'll allow Pokemon Stadium, could I have the 12pm-3pm on Sunday? As for commentary I'll take the early morning shifts again. How about 3am-6am on Sunday and Monday?

Those are all good with me. Double check the schedule to make sure I got everything right haha. Thanks!

MalkanorBek
03-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I can chat-op for this shin-dig :D

Also, I would like to game. I can 100% Kirby 64 Saturday the 31st at 12pm-3pm
I can also play Space Station Silicon Valley for the N64 (I don't know if I can 100% in 3 hours or not) on Sunday from 9am-12pm as well.

I'll get back on commentating times because I'm thinking of co-commentating and I have to see when times work.

I hope that's good :3

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:03 PM
I can chat-op for this shin-dig :D

Also, I would like to game. I can 100% Kirby 64 Saturday the 31st at 12pm-3pm
I can also play Space Station Silicon Valley for the N64 (I don't know if I can 100% in 3 hours or not) on Sunday from 9am-12pm as well.

I'll get back on commentating times because I'm thinking of co-commentating and I have to see when times work.

I hope that's good :3

#thankuthankuthanku

MattThePatrat
03-05-2014, 05:05 PM
The schedule looks right to me. Also, could you add an incentive for Pokemon Stadium to pick the Pokemon I use for the Gym Leader Castle?

MalkanorBek
03-05-2014, 05:07 PM
I'd also like to mention that I have the ability to have 2 Pokemon X/Y codes because of that Club Nintendo promotion! I can donate one code for this Community Marathon and 1 for the Pokemon marathon. :D

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:10 PM
I got you down Matt.

I'd also like to mention that I have the ability to have 2 Pokemon X/Y codes because of that Club Nintendo promotion! I can donate one code for this Community Marathon and 1 for the Pokemon marathon. :D

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes pls. Which one do you want me to put down?

Wolf of Storms
03-05-2014, 05:11 PM
For now, I'm going to say that I'm up for taking the 3-6pm shifts on both May 30[strike:cruf78js]and May 31[/strike:cruf78js]. I'm also thinking about playing Super Mario Bros. 2 now for my first shift, and Donkey Kong Country for my second. I also want to commentate during some shifts, but I'm undecided on when yet for the moment.

Edit: Just noticed Matt wanted the 3-6pm slot on the 31st. I'll take the 9pm-12am slot for that day instead. Also, forgot to say I wanted to have a donation incentive for SMB2, where the donators can choose which character for me to play as throughout the entire game.

MalkanorBek
03-05-2014, 05:12 PM
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes pls. Which one do you want me to put down?

I'll say Pokemon X code this time!

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:13 PM
For now, I'm going to say that I'm up for taking the 3-6pm shifts on both May 30 and May 31. I'm also thinking about playing Super Mario Bros. 2 now for my first shift, and Donkey Kong Country for my second. I also want to commentate during some shifts, but I'm undecided on when yet for the moment.

I got you down for the 30th, but the 31st is taken. Let me know if you want anything else.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuY-Kq1812wGdGxPX3hhRHBTWjRST2x5RmhVUTgzN0E&output=html)

Sonic62
03-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Let's go with the 9pm-12am shifts on Friday and Sunday. I've been thinking of streaming Sonic 3D Blast and TMNT 2. There'll be enough time for more games, but those are two examples. That should do for now. :D

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Okay, let's go with the 9pm-12am shifts on Friday and Sunday. I've been thinking of streaming Sonic 3D Blast and TMNT 2. There'll be enough time for more games, but those are two examples. :D

I got you down! :O Let me know when you decide on games.

gendarmeofficer
03-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I got you down, Gendarme.

I'll wait and let you find out for sure about dates (since Gendarme just beat you to that Sunday slot), but any of those games sound good.

I can move to the 6-9PM shift on that day if Trombonus needs that slot. I'm fairly flexible with when I can play.

Trombonus
03-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Darn you Gendar!!! *shakes fist menacingly in the air*

Nah, it's cool. :P Go ahead and slot me in for both days 12PM-3PM. It should be fine unless something drastically changes between now and then.

Wolf of Storms
03-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm up for taking the 9pm-12am slot on the 31st instead for my 2nd shift for Donkey Kong Country, and my donation incentive for SMB2 is for people to donate which character I play as through the entire game.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Darn you Gendar!!! *shakes fist menacingly in the air*

Nah, it's cool. :P Go ahead and slot me in for both days 12PM-3PM. It should be fine unless something drastically changes between now and then.

I got you down. Know what games when?

King Kienzan
03-05-2014, 05:36 PM
I would like to sign up for Thursday, 9 P.M. to 12 A.M. for gaming. I would like to play Donkey Kong Country 2(because by then, I'll not be sick of it after the minithon).

MalkanorBek
03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Sooooo Wolf of Storms and I would like to co-commentate on 9pm-12am on Thursday the 29th.
If that's alright :D

Kennyan
03-05-2014, 05:38 PM
3AM - 9AM.. Either saturday or sunday, it doesn't matter..

Games (Don't know actual playing order yet):
Oracle of Seasons - Bid for filename
Incredible Crisis
Mr. Gimmick
Crash Team Racing - Bid on Good(Crash) vs Evil(Cortex)
Goof Troop (co-op)

AlanEdgeHead
03-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Well all the afternoon/evening shifts when I'm awake are taken, so I'm going to have to back out playing. But I can moderate some chats. Sad I can't find a time to play though. :P

Wolf of Storms
03-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Jasef, actually, Lemme take the 12am-3am shift on June 1 for my second shift for Donkey Kong Country. That way, Alan can take the shift before me.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Jasef, actually, Lemme take the 12am-3am shift on June 1 for my second shift for Donkey Kong Country. That way, Alan can take the shift before me.

So Alan Saturday 9-12 and you Sunday 12-3?

AlanEdgeHead
03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Weeeeeeeelllllll, sign me up for that slot then with Super Mario Bros. 3, Lost Levels, and Mega Man X2. 9PM-12AM May 31st THANKS WOLF

Wolf of Storms
03-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Yep, what Alan said above. He takes that one, I'm fine with taking the one after. Also, just a few quick things:
Is the Mario Advance version of SMB2 ok with you?
And can my donation incentive of donators picking a character for me be implemented sometime before I begin that game?

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Haha cool. I got you two down.

Advance version works for me. And it can be done beforehand. Just remind me.

Wolf of Storms
03-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Alright, I'll be sure to. Thanks Jasef!

Stonepaw
03-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't have any retro games I'm able to stream so I can't do that. I'd like to commentate so I'll tentatively reserve Jun 1 3-6pm.

I'll have to ask Sisterpaw if she'd like to co-commentate again.

EDIT: I can also chat-op if you'd like

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I don't have any retro games I'm able to stream so I can't do that. I'd like to commentate so I'll tentatively reserve Jun 1 3-6pm.

I'll have to ask Sisterpaw if she'd like to co-commentate again.

I can also commentate if you'd like

I got you down, beautiful.

Stonepaw
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Meant to put chat op on the third part but I think you got that anyway.

Dellyflo613
03-05-2014, 07:58 PM
After looking at my schedule here is what I can do:

Gaming:
12:00 AM - 3:00 AM Friday May 30
12:00 AM - 3:00 AM Monday June 2

Commentary:

Is it okay if I get back to you later on what games I want to play since I am still trying to figure that out? Also, if you are okay with it, I can commentate and play at the same time.

Ruju
03-05-2014, 08:39 PM
I can play (a) Spyro game on the Monday (already forget the date smh I think it was the 2nd) from 9am-noon. I can also co-op.

:thumbs:

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 08:44 PM
After looking at my schedule here is what I can do:

Gaming:

Commentary:

Is it okay if I get back to you later on what games I want to play since I am still trying to figure that out? Also, if you are okay with it, I can commentate and play at the same time.

Yes and yes. Thanks!

I can play (a) Spyro game on the Monday (already forget the date smh I think it was the 2nd) from 9am-noon. I can also co-op.

:thumbs:

OK MEG'N THANKYOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Crysagee
03-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't want ANY PART IN THESE SHENANIGANS.

Except for maybe oping and Commentary 3 - 6 Friday and 12 - 3 Monday

But other than that, I WILL NOT BE APART OF THIS.

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 09:51 PM
I don't want ANY PART IN THESE SHENANIGANS.

Except for maybe oping and Commentary 3 - 6 Friday and 12 - 3 Monday

But other than that, I WILL NOT BE APART OF THIS.

OK FINE YOU CAN HAVE THOSE BUT NO MORE UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU DECIDE YOU WANT SOME MORE AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT

MSico
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I like to watch! Do you still have any spots left for people to watch the marathon?

JasefWisener
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I like to watch! Do you still have any spots left for people to watch the marathon?

Um maybe like 2 but I think I can shift some people around and you can watch at least a little bit

WolfAmadeus
03-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Hi Jasef. I can op if needed and I can tentatively commentate on Friday at 9:00am-12:00pm. Thank you.

GreenBrindle
03-06-2014, 07:27 AM

Um maybe like 2 but I think I can shift some people around and you can watch at least a little bit

Why can't I favorite forum posts :cry:

JasefWisener
03-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Hi Jasef. I can op if needed and I can tentatively commentate on Friday at 9:00am-12:00pm. Thank you.

I got you down. Thanks!

Why can't I favorite forum posts :cry:

cc: @datlocal

Quenk
03-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Oops. I forgot to mention that I can also op if needed. And I can add an incentive for the Ocarina of Time file name.

JasefWisener
03-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Oops. I forgot to mention that I can also op if needed. And I can add an incentive for the Ocarina of Time file name.

I'll get that incentive down.

ALSO (not really to you, Quenk, but to everyone), I'm going to put a hold on ops for now as I've gotten a pretty good number going. But thanks for wanting to help with that!

knarfelyk
03-06-2014, 09:04 AM
I wouldn't mind co-commentating with someone via skype. I currently don't have a webcam otherwise I'd sign up for a commentary shift myself. Maybe I'll look into getting one so I can commentate. Also, I'll try to get a list of digital game code things (steam/humble bundle/etc.) that I have that I could possibly donate as gifts. I've got a ton of games, some old, some new, some obscure (like things I picked up for like $1 during a steam sale), some not so obscure and then what I'm thinking is maybe I'd break them out into categories and like donate one from each category as prizes. I mean there's gotta be prizes so that I can win some more bidding wars right? ;)

JasefWisener
03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks Knarf! I don't know about prizes, but I know YOU WIN MY HEART

[ Post made via iPhone ]

MalkanorBek
03-06-2014, 03:55 PM
KingKienzan and I would like to co-commentate 9pm-12am on Saturday, the 31st
:3

Kennyan
03-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Oh, and if anyone commentating europe friendly hours wants a co I would gladly help..

Edit: The shifts where I'm playing excluded..

Iron Punkle
03-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I previously mentioned this on Twitter since the forums were down at the time, so since the forums are back up I'll make it official... put me down for the May 31st 12am shift and the June 2nd 7 am shift. Also, I'm going to be playing Kid Icarus in addition to the previously mentioned Castlevania, Castlevania III, and Ninja Gaiden.

eziothenarutard
03-08-2014, 01:01 AM
I can play 12 to 3 am on Saturday, and 3 to 6 am on Monday, and I can commentate 12-3PM on Friday, 3 to 6PM on Saturday, and 12 to 3PM on Sunday, then any other times I'm needed, I can play or commentate

JasefWisener
03-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Finally got around to updating!

Bek, I got you down for that commentary.

Punkle, I got those down. I split up the games for scheduling purposes, but we can work that out closer to the event.

Ezio, I got you down for commentary on Friday and Sunday, but I'm going to hold off on Saturday for now (I don't want to schedule people more than twice unless it's necessary, just to give everyone time if they want it). As for gaming, taht Saturday slot is taken by Punkle, but the Monday one is open. Before I put you down, what game?

RobZombie
03-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Sounds like a blast I'm definitely up for helping out. I can game or commentate whatever you need just let me know and we will get it worked out. :)

eziothenarutard
03-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Something retro, not quite sure what yet

ANd can I get 3 to 6 am on friday?

FOr gaming I mean

Gamer David
03-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Sadly I haven't been able to keep up with the thread recently and with the way things look I have no idea when/if I'll be available. The best I can do at the moment is volunteer to be a back-up streamer/commentator in case someone has to drop out unexpectedly.

Stonepaw
03-09-2014, 12:03 AM
I checked with Sisterpaw and she is excited to participate and commentate with me again.

Blaumagier
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Well looks like the schedule filled out quickly. The left overs just don't work with my new work schedule, but I'll be watching still.

gendarmeofficer
03-09-2014, 03:51 PM
If anybody wants to take my timeslot, I can move my stream to one of the empty slots.

BlueBlastoise
03-09-2014, 11:26 PM
I like this event. Its very nice sounding.

JasefWisener
03-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Something retro, not quite sure what yet

ANd can I get 3 to 6 am on friday?

FOr gaming I mean

Alright, I got you down 3-6am Friday. Just let me know when you figure out the game.

eziothenarutard
03-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Okay, put me down for the 3 to 6 am monday too, and as for the game, put me down for Chrono Cross, with donations for character names, and for saving Kid or choosing to let her die

GreenBrindle
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Jasef, jtlyk, the link on the top of your spreadsheet no longer works, you maaaaaaybe want to update it, or just leave it. I'm not one to tell you how to live your life. do you.

BM_Panda
03-11-2014, 11:52 AM
If 6AM-9AM is a good shift for a European commentator, I can take one or multiple of those. Otherwise I can take the Saturday 3-6AM slot? I think CST is GMT-6 right?

Apple314
03-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Could Metal Man and I co-commentate the 9AM-12PM Sunday, please Jasef?

I could also chat op if you still need it!

BlueBlastoise
03-13-2014, 09:26 AM
I'd like to get more involved in the community here. I can donate some wicked bomb cool steam gifts. I have many gifts sitting in my inventory at the moment which are in need of a good home. Let me know.

Ice
03-13-2014, 05:54 PM
I can commentate on Sunday from 9pm to 12am. Sorry I missed the game sign ups, but just message me if someone has to cancel and I am happy to fill. None of the current times that are left work with my schedule, good luck Jasef and co.! You know I'm here if yall need anything.

JasefWisener
03-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Finally got a second to update everything.

Greeny, live your life (thank you).

I got you down 3-6 for now BM_Panda since that miiiiiiiiiiight be the harder slot to fill. Thanks!

Gendarme, smdh.

:O Of course Apple!

BlueBlastoise, you da bomb.gov. Send me a DM with what you want to give away!

Ice, you my fav. I got you down to commentate, and I'll def let you know. If there's one of my in-house gaming times that would work for you, though, let me know and I'll swap mine because it would be awesome to have you play something.

eziothenarutard
03-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Okay, put me down for the 3 to 6 am gaming shift monday too, and as for the game, put me down for Chrono Cross, with donations for character names, and for saving Kid or choosing to let her die

JasefWisener
03-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Okay, put me down for the 3 to 6 am gaming shift monday too, and as for the game, put me down for Chrono Cross, with donations for character names, and for saving Kid or choosing to let her die

<3

untuxable
03-13-2014, 07:50 PM
I will tentatively sign up for these:

Gaming shift, Friday May 30: 9am - 12pm(noon)
-Games: Honestly, haven't figured that out yet. I'll take a gander at my library and get back to you. If I can find some shortish games, I might do multiple.

Commentary shift, Saturday May 31: 3pm - 6pm

I'll get back to you on donation incentives for the games if there are any.

JasefWisener
03-13-2014, 07:54 PM
I will tentatively sign up for these:

Gaming shift, Friday May 30: 9am - 12pm(noon)
-Games: Honestly, haven't figured that out yet. I'll take a gander at my library and get back to you. If I can find some shortish games, I might do multiple.

Commentary shift, Saturday May 31: 3pm - 6pm

I'll get back to you on donation incentives for the games if there are any.

I got you[r body] on the schedule.

nmufred
03-13-2014, 08:10 PM
I would love to sign up for that Sunday morning (3-6 or 6-9 am) time slot for Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Simcity, or a sports/racing game if I could get anyone to play in person with me.

kmmgreen5
03-13-2014, 08:18 PM
idk when but i'll be here to help play da games at some point :va

JasefWisener
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM
I would love to sign up for that Sunday morning (3-6 or 6-9 am) time slot for Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Simcity, or a sports/racing game if I could get anyone to play in person with me.

I got you down for the 6-9am one. Let me know when you decide on the game! (you have plenty of time)

nmufred
03-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a plan! I'm excited to do this again!

BlueBlastoise
03-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Just gonna donate a bunch of steam games I had in my inventory.

LA Noire: Complete Edition
Grandft Auto: Complete Pack
NBA 2K14
Dead Space Pack (dead space 1 & 2)
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition

All steam gifts.

let me know if you need anything else.
thanks,

JasefWisener
03-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Just gonna donate a bunch of steam games I had in my inventory.

LA Noire: Complete Edition
Grandft Auto: Complete Pack
NBA 2K14
Dead Space Pack (dead space 1 & 2)
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition

All steam gifts.

let me know if you need anything else.
thanks,

Sounds good! So you'll just gift those to the people that win?

BlueBlastoise
03-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Yes. whatever winning is. haha. ill gift them to whomever at the appropriate time we'll say.

JaggerG
03-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Can I take the gaming time-slot that the next person doesn't ask for? Also to fill out the schedule some more I can commentate Saturday 12pm-3pm.

Metroid 1 and Some Mega Mans.

JasefWisener
03-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Can I take the gaming time-slot that the next person doesn't ask for? Also to fill out the schedule some more I can commentate Saturday 12pm-3pm.

Metroid 1 and Some Mega Mans.

hey boo thank u so much. I just went ahead and put you down on the Sunday slot, and I got you for commentary. u tha best <3

JasefWisener
03-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Yes. whatever winning is. haha. ill gift them to whomever at the appropriate time we'll say.

Haha alright sounds good. ThaNKS!

BlueBlastoise
03-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Haha alright sounds good. ThaNKS!

YAY PRIZES! Let me know if you need anybody to commentate or stream if anybody backs out. I guess I would show my face for the people. :)

Daskichan
03-15-2014, 10:36 AM
Yoooo.
Not sure about my work schedule or even where I'll be working at this time but TENTATIVELY signing up for Friday, May 30th commentary at 9pm - midnight. I'll definitely let you know as soon as I know.

JasefWisener
03-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I got you down :O

Yoooo.
Not sure about my work schedule or even where I'll be working at this time but TENTATIVELY signing up for Friday, May 30th commentary at 9pm - midnight. I'll definitely let you know as soon as I know.

JasefWisener
03-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Hey guys! I need a banner for the marathon, so would anyone be interested in making one? If there are multiple, I can let everyone vote on the one we use. The only specifications that I have are the size (960x290), that it fits the theme of the marathon, and that it has the official name: TSG Community Retrothon Benefiting St. Jude (or a variation -- tweet me if you have a suggestion). Thanks! :O

MrClassico
03-25-2014, 02:26 PM
Gah, now I actually have to be on the forums.
The banner didn't look like it fit the attachment requirements or whatever, so here's a link.
OR NO LINK ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M NEW UM HOW DO I GET THIS HERE THEN?

...there's a thumbnail. >_> wut
WHATEVER. I'LL GET A LINK UP TO THE FULL IMAGE WHENEVER IT ALLOWS ME TO

http://imgur.com/dpvnaqZ

gendarmeofficer
03-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Hey Jasef, may I sign up to do commentary on the 31st from 9 AM - 12 PM?

JasefWisener
03-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Jasef, may I sign up to do commentary on the 31st from 9 AM - 12 PM?

NO yes of course thank u friend

GreenBrindle
03-28-2014, 03:20 PM
I could *maybe* take the 6am slot for commentating on that Saturday, but you'd need to put me down as tentative until I sign up for summer classes...

Edit: Never mind, with my summer class schedule starting that monday, I probably shouldn't take that early of a slot as it would mess with my sleep a bit too much (it would be 4am for me, as opposed to 6am tsg time). Sorry about this.

MrClassico
04-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Upadte: I'm finally allowed to post links and images, so here's the link to the banner I made, if you don't want to go back a page to my first post.
http://imgur.com/dpvnaqZ
http://i.imgur.com/dpvnaqZ.png

WolfAmadeus
04-16-2014, 11:46 PM
Hey Jasef, I was just wondering if it would be possible to donate a prize for the marathon. I was thinking of donating a download code for Super Mario World or Mario Kart.

Heufneutje
04-17-2014, 11:47 PM
I'd like to take the 6 - 9 AM slot on Thursday if that's still available. I would need to ask time off of work but that should be fine since I haven't taken any time off yet. I would pick a Spyro game, but since Ruju already has one I'll say A DIFFERENT SPYRO GAME THAN HER since there's 3 anyway :P I'd like to sign up for chat OP as well.

Also Jasef, would you like me to fire up the donation bot again this year? :O

Also, sorry I'm late to this ^^;

King Kienzan
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
So yeah, I think I'm gonna be switching games. Since I lost my ability to speed run DKC2, I think I'm just gonna play Kirby's Dream Land 2.

JasefWisener
04-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Hey Jasef, I was just wondering if it would be possible to donate a prize for the marathon. I was thinking of donating a download code for Super Mario World or Mario Kart.
That would be great! Sorry I'm so late. Do you still want to?

Heuf: Do you mean friday?

King: I got you switched.

Heufneutje
04-29-2014, 11:42 PM
...Derp. Yes I meant Friday. I promise I can read >.> Also, sorry for the late reply.

eziothenarutard
05-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Am I able to have someone commentating with me in a skype call during my gaming shifts? It would make it easier for me to have someone who knows Chrono Cross so we can have conversations during the shift.

JasefWisener
05-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Am I able to have someone commentating with me in a skype call during my gaming shifts? It would make it easier for me to have someone who knows Chrono Cross so we can have conversations during the shift.

Is someone else scheduled to commentate at that time? I can't pull up the schedule at the moment.

eziothenarutard
05-11-2014, 11:48 AM
During my first shift there is no commentator scheduled, but during my second shift there is, I was just wondering if I could skype in someone else to my stream, it would make things way easier for me, as I could ask them for tips on things about the game, like smaller details I always forget to do

JasefWisener
05-13-2014, 11:31 AM
Important update!!

So I'm not going to have the time to actually play or commentate for this, unfortunately, so I'm going to put my shifts up for grabs. I'll edit the schedule when I get a chance, but you guys can start claiming what you want. I'll still do all the prep and get you guys login info, but I think I'll just do a wrap-up in the last shift.

I'm super sorry about it, but life is crazy busy these days. You guys will do great!

Go ahead and start claiming my times, and I'll update the schedule ASAP.

JasefWisener
05-13-2014, 01:22 PM
During my first shift there is no commentator scheduled, but during my second shift there is, I was just wondering if I could skype in someone else to my stream, it would make things way easier for me, as I could ask them for tips on things about the game, like smaller details I always forget to do
Sure, that's fine. Just make the commentator aware.

Ok guys. Here's the current schedule. We're going to have to fill up really soon! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuY-Kq1812wGdGxPX3hhRHBTWjRST2x5RmhVUTgzN0E&single=true&gid=0&output=html

eziothenarutard
05-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Can I maybe take a third Chrono Cross shift from 6 to 9 PM on Sunday? Try to get another chunk of the game done?

JasefWisener
05-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Can I maybe take a third Chrono Cross shift from 6 to 9 PM on Sunday? Try to get another chunk of the game done?

Sure thing

Also, if the schedule doesn't fill up, I'll probably have to end up cancelling. Gaps isn't good.

eziothenarutard
05-14-2014, 12:43 PM
I will volunteer to take any shift that isn't filled, can't have a cancelled marathon now.

MattThePatrat
05-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Put me down for gaming (Banjo-Kazooie) on the 6pm-9pm on May 30. I can also play Tonic Trouble from 6pm-9pm on May 31. And put me down for commentary from 3am-6am on May 30. #DontCancel

Dellyflo613
05-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Unfortunately, I am going to have to cancel the Friday, 12-3 AM shift for both gaming and commentating since I just found out that I have a conflict that will prevent me from participating during that time. I am, however, planning on playing some Superman 64 for the Monday, 12-3 AM shift.

MattThePatrat
05-14-2014, 07:56 PM
I might as well take 12am-3am gaming and commentary. Can you move Rayman 2 to that slot and put Super Smash Bros N64 where Rayman 2 was?

eziothenarutard
05-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Just put me down for any shifts that are unclaimed, we can't have a cancelled marathon

Iron Punkle
05-16-2014, 05:43 PM
I might end up swapping out Kid Icarus for StarTropics II, if that's okay... Also, I'll take a look at those opened up shifts later and see if I can take one as a buffer to finish up my games.

Edit: If it's cool with Ezio and everyone else, I'll sign up for the opening shift of 6 PM May 29, play Kid Icarus/ StarTropics II then, and use my last shift to continue a previous game after I finish Ninja Gaiden.

Daskichan
05-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey there; so I won't be able to commentate for this, my mom's having surgery that day so I have to be home to take care of her. Sorry! :(

gendarmeofficer
05-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Oh jeez, daski. I hope your mother makes a full recovery.

JasefWisener
05-18-2014, 01:17 PM
I got y'all down y'all the best <3

Ezio, I'll wait and put you down for more once it gets close and we'll see what's open. Just don't let me forget.

eziothenarutard
05-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah, this way people can still sign up, but closer to the marathon, I'll fill what's not filled

Wolf of Storms
05-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey Jasef, I noticed on my 2nd shift (The 12-3am one on June 1), I don't have a game listed. I thought about doing Donkey Kong Country 1, but could you put me down for a Super Mario 64 70-star run instead? Thanks!

WolfAmadeus
05-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey Jasef I'm sorry for the late response. I would still like to donate a prize to the marathon. I can donate two download codes if that's okay with you.

GreenBrindle
05-24-2014, 12:55 PM
I can possibly fill in as a commentator or co-commentator as needed, but I'm still not sure about my availability that weekend, though, sorry :/

eziothenarutard
05-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Greeny, you should co commentate with me so I'm not lonely! XD

untuxable
05-24-2014, 04:03 PM
As bad as my timing is, I'm going to have to cancel everything that I had signed up for. I'm actually moving next week for a summer design internship at a university. The thing is, I'm not exactly sure where I'm moving yet (this happened super fast), so I don't actually know if I'll have internet access. There are just too many unknowns at this point for me to promise anything.

If it turns out that I have something to play and the ability to play it, then I'll see if I can pop in and help out, but I'm not going to know that until a couple of days before at the earliest.

JasefWisener
05-25-2014, 10:36 PM
I hate to do this, especially at such short notice, but I've got to postpone/cancel this thing. I didn't realize how busy my life would be after graduating college, and I just have not had the time to adequately prepare or set anything up. Hopefully, I'll be able to reschedule this at a later date, but as of now it's on hold.

I know a lot of you were looking forward to this, but I don't really have a choice at this point. I'll let you know if things change. On the bright side, the Pokemon Marathon is almost here!

If you donated a game code or anything to me, get with me and I'll get those back to you.

MrClassico
05-26-2014, 11:54 AM
D:
Well, if/when this gets going again, that Mirror's Edge Origin Key is still good.

Sangome
05-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Unfortunate, but I understand. Hopefully we'll be able to bring this back around even bigger and better than before sometime!

gendarmeofficer
05-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Sorry to hear that, but I understand completely, Jasef.

nmufred
05-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Well, that stinks to have to do this, but your personal life should come first. With Mario Kart 8 coming out on Friday, I hope many of us can still get together to play that and stream :)

Heufneutje
05-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Well dang. It's sad, but real life takes priority. Being a soon-to-be college graduate myself I know where you're coming from Jasef. Hopefully this will happen at a later date :)

untuxable
05-28-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm really hoping for postponed rather than canceled. Now that I now my schedule and what I can do, I know that I'll be able to help out if it's on a weekend.

Sonic62
05-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Guess I should've checked this sooner, I was all ready to go tonight! :lol: