PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls Online

localretard
06-29-2014, 05:48 PM
This game is very polarizing as it's trying to appeal to those who like MMO's which are generally more group based and sociable, and those who like the TES series which are very singular and isolated games.

Basically I just want to see what everyone's opinions are and why they think that way. Feel free to share your opinion even if you haven't played the game.

My opinion is that the game is very well done, but not without a few launch bugs and naive game mechanics not uncommon for a company's first MMO. Having said that I'm keeping my rhetoric unbiased.

DISCUSS

jdtwins2009
07-01-2014, 01:57 PM
My first MMO experience was SWTOR which I still enjoy, mostly for it being basically a single player game though, since everyone left me to die alone on our guild.

I tried WoW out and can't stand what I played. It might be bearable/playable with friends but once they stopped playing I couldn't do it. Just was not fun at all.

I would try ESO if I had a better computer, since I do like Skyrim. By the time I'm able to try ESO I'm sure everyone will have quit though so it probably won't be worth it.

zion777
07-02-2014, 10:05 PM
I tried the beta for a little bit, but something about it just did not draw me in. I have played/toyed with almost every major MMORPG over the years but WoW, SWTOR, and EverQuest Online Advenutres were the only ones that have ever gripped me me. ESO, though did so little I did not even buy it. I figure it will go free to play and then I will give it another try.