PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Voice

flameastro
09-05-2014, 10:34 PM
So, I've seen a topic like this on multiple other forums, but not around here.

Anyways, As the name states, all you have to do is do a brief recording of your voice for about a minute.

If you don't know how to do this, there are a few ways to do so. You can do this via Microphone and using an audio recording program such as Audacity or record your voice on Windows Movie Maker. Or you can just do a Webcam or Camera recording of yourself. (Showing the face is optional).

Just introduce yourself. State your username (or real name, nickname, or whatever you prefer)and talk about anything for a minute (can go over a minute, but no more than 2 minutes).

You can talk about something as simple as "so how bout that weather" or "I'm a college student attending blah blah university." Maybe your favorite food is Tacos because TACO TUESDAY or talk about your favorite video game. It's up to you.

You can upload the audio file via WAV or MP3 through Youtube (though you'll have to have a blank screen or picture and convert it to a video), Vocaroo, other audio sharing site, or upload a ZIP file. Be sure to embed if you can.
Otherwise, just link it here in some way shape or form.

I suppose we can discuss each other voices in the topic. Just no flaming or making fun of other people. (though, that should be obvious)

So, let's try this out. (Oh, and I'll do my recording at another time. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested.)