PDA

View Full Version : TSG Necrodancer Mod!

untuxable
03-07-2015, 05:10 PM
I am currently working on a mod for the game Crypt of the Necrodancer that changes multiple aspects of the game to look like TSG-related stuff! However, it's not done, and I'd like the community's help in making it. This thread is for you guys to suggest things to put in the game! If you think a certain TSGer would look great as a character, or that one type of enemy would look cool as something TSg-related, feel free to suggest it!

Some things to keep in mind:
-I cannot change the pixel size of the sprite sheet, so I can make things smaller but not larger than the standard sprite.
-Sadly, I can't change the sound files, so no messing with the music or character voices
-I can edit SOME text within the game, but not much.
-I CAN edit all enemies, all items, all characters, all NPC's, and every aspect of the UI.

For a list of enemies, items, NPC's, and characters, check the Necrodancer wiki here:
http://crypt-of-the-necrodancer.wikia.com/wiki/Crypt_of_the_NecroDancer_Wiki
If you scroll down a little bit, there's a quick guide on the right side that has everything neatly listed.

Also, if you'd like to see the highlight of when I first showed the mod, you can view it here:
http://www.twitch.tv/thespeedgamers/v/3874257

----Completed mods----
Cadence = Jazaaboo + all armors
Bard = JDtwins2009 + all armors

Ghost = ghost chili pepper
Hellhound = Spacecoyote avatar (aka Nina)

Apple item = Apple314
Cheese item = PokemonCheese
Chicken Leg item = YellowPepper
Meat-on-a-stick item = Frenchtoast1

----Suggested mods----
Nothing at the moment. Got an idea? Post it!

rudy06
03-07-2015, 10:22 PM
I just have to say, those sprite changes (though subtle) are awesome! Love the JD Jasmine pants and Karate Gi! I can't wait to see what else comes out of this!

Apple314
03-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Healing item change ideas! Make the apple Apple314 (<_<) the cheese PokemonCheese (Or PkmnCheese if that won't fit) and change the other two to a Yellow Pepper and a slice of French Toast?

untuxable
03-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Just replaced the cheese item with a pokeball-shaped wheel of cheese and the apple item with a new-and-improved apple that has 3.14 as the steam and Pi engraved on it.

jdtwins2009
03-15-2015, 08:05 PM
Said it before but I absolutely love all the work you've done Untux!!!