PDA

View Full Version : The TSG Multiplayer Thread

gendarmeofficer
07-25-2015, 12:04 PM
Are you a gamer with no friends to play games with? The correct answer is no. None of that is true about you, because you're reading this thread, which I am now going to dedicate to people who are looking for other people to play whatever multiplayer games you may have. Looking for someone to go through Portal 2 with? Just make a quick shout here! Are you looking for teammates to join you in Destiny? Recruit some new friends to join you here! Do you wanna build a snowman out of the saltiness of others? Just ask who's up for some Mario Kart and watch the salty snow pour in! Whatever game you wanna play, just make a post here and everyone know what games you can play, what times are good for you, and any Steam names/friend codes/etc., they may need to add to play with you.

And now let me begin things off by saying that if anybody is wanting to play games with me, you can add me on Steam (GendarmeOfficer), Wii U (NNID: GendarmeOfficer), or 3DS (4871-4816-5678). I've got Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 8 (with DLC pack 1), Smash Bros. (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon Y, Splatoon, and a large list of Steam games. Just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to play with any of you guys. My schedule is fairly open right now, though it is likely to change soon, and the only time I can promise I won't be available is from 7 PM EDT until 10 PM EDT due to my TSG streams. I can't wait to play with you guys, and I hope we will have a blast!

Infern
07-25-2015, 12:15 PM
NNID: Infern96
Steam: Infern (look for the infernape) (Part of the TSG community)
3DS: 3411 2137 3418

I've got Smash MK8 and Splatoon for the Wii U
I've Got Smash ACNL: Pokemon Y and OR for the 3ds
Steam theres a list somewhere there to look at my games (I don't play Dota II)

I'm pretty open to playing but I've got life at the same time so my schedule isn't really ironed out like others. I recommend you try and contact me on twitter (@infern96) I'm working on a competive PU Pokemon team right now but that's not that close to being done.

If you add me on 3ds make sure to tweet me that you did.

MrMahoses
07-25-2015, 12:33 PM
NNID: ASquareBear
Steam: Mr_Mahoses
3DS: 3179-6899-9026

I have Sm4sh, ACNL, MH4U, some games on steam.
EDIT: some steam games I play (I almost never play hehe): Civ 5, Mercenary Kings, Battlefront 2 I guess, both Trine games, Terraria
Pretty busy .with real life most of the time, but I am free almost all of August!
Hopefully I get the chance to play with cool people and get to know the community a little better! :)

bubbachuu
07-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Nintendo ID: bubbachuu
Steam: bubbachuu
3ds: 5241-2114-8153
I have Smash 4, MK8 and Splatoon for wii u.
ACNL, smash, ORuby and MK7 for 3ds.
Some games on steam I mostly play Civ.
I'm free anytime but Saturday morning and I'll be free up to August 29th if anyone wants to play, just let me know

supersonicrulz101
07-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Nintendo Network ID: PhillipPlays
Friend Code: 0018-1889-8526
Steam: ssrulz101
Minecraft IGN: ssrulz101
PSN: PhillipPlays
Xbox Live: PhillipPlays 39 (Curse you whoever took PhillipPlays! DX)

On my 3DS, some multiplayer games I have include: Smash Bros. for 3DS, Pokémon X, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Animal Crossing: New Leaf...
On Steam, I mostly play indie games and JRPGs, but I do have a few indie multiplayer games ncluding: 100% Orange Juice!, Portal 2, Robocraft, Team Fortress 2, and that's about it. (Yes, I do have Dota 2 and Dota 2 Beta, but I'm not into those types of games. Don't tell Chase! >.<)
I do play Minecraft every now and then, most of the time it's on the StephenCraft Minecraft Server, but I will be open to start a multiplayer server of us doing Minecraft maps that can be done with multiplayer.
On my PS3, the only game I have that can do network multiplayer is LittleBigPlanet 2.
On my Xbox One, I have Just Dance 2015 and Assassin's Creed Unity, both have online multiplayer via Xbox Live.

I'm mainly free everyday, the only times when I'm not free are if I am working on videos for my YouTube channel, or schoolwork. If you're interested in playing with me, just let me know via PM. ;)

megaman3x3dude
07-26-2015, 10:53 PM
I mostly play steam games : megaman3x3dude

Most of my multiplayer games include : rust, terraria, starbound, gauntlet, dungeon defenders 1, dungeon defenders 2, risk of rain, l4d2, and portal 2.

JoshBresser
07-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Nintendo Network ID: Can't Reveal
Friend Code: Can't Reveal
Steam Name: Can't Reveal
3DS: Can't Reveal
XBox Live: Can't Reveal
PSN ID: Can't Reveal
Minecraft: Can't Reveal
Runescape: buying gf

MrMahoses
08-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Does anyone play Guns of Icarus?

gendarmeofficer
08-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Does anyone play Guns of Icarus?

I have the game, but it's been ages since I played.

untuxable
08-03-2015, 04:34 PM
I just got the most recent humble bundle that had both Mercenary Kings and Screencheat, two multiplayer games. Merc Kings has been streamed on TSG before, it's a mission based, co-op, side-scrolling shooter for up to 4 people per game. I've just completed the first set of missions (Recruit), but I'll play with anyone that has the game regardless of progress. Screencheat is a multiplayer FPS where everyone is invisible, but you can see everyone's screen, so you have to look at everyone else's screen to figure out where they are. The humble bundle is still avaliable for another 20 hours as of the time of this post, I reccomend it to everyone!

Anyway, full list of games I can/will play with folks:

Steam:
TF2
Screencheat
Mercenary Kings
Dungeon Defenders
Risk of Rain (Although I seem to have issues doing multiplayer)
Awesomenauts (though I'm pretty bad)
Borderlands 2 (only character is a lvl 20ish Sniper)
Fistful of Frags (Free on Steam)
Hammerwatch
Monaco
Spiral Knights (free, okay dungeon crawler)
Torchlight II
Trine 2

Xbox 360 - Gamertag: Untuxable
Halo CE Anniversary/3/ODST/Reach/4: campaign/achievement hunting/matchmaking
Mass Effect 3
Destiny
Assassin's Creed 4 multiplayer
....and several others, but I'm not going to bother looking them up. If you want to play a 360 game, ask and I'll check if I have it.

3DS FC: 0473-8618-9949
Smash Bros.
MK 7
Pokemon Omega Ruby (but I haven't beaten it yet. And I'm bad. But we can trade stuff!)

Ammy175
08-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Steam (https://staging.steamcommunity.com/id/Ammy175)

Only multiplayer game I have, though, is 100% Orange Juice (which, I'm legitimately surprised someone else here has that).

3DS FC: 3067-5833-2822

Games: Pokemon X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (although I'd prefer Showdown for battling)
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart 7
Sm4sh
Mario Golf World Tour

NNID: Amaterasu175

Games: Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Sm4sh

PSN: Pizza175 (yay for embarrassing middle school usernames):

Games: Persona 4 Arena
Uncharted 2/3 (not that I'm any good at them [or P4A])
Castle Crashers
Monster Monpiece
Ragnarok Odyssey
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Soul Sacrifice

Basically, outside of Nintendo stuff, I have games that nobody else has.

Gamer David
08-06-2015, 11:03 AM
NNID: DavidGames
3DS FC: 1864-9282-7939
PSN: Gamer_David19

Late to the party, but there's my stuff if anyone wants to add me. I'm not usually playing online modes often so if you want to play try getting in touch with me on Skype or Twitter.

For Wii U I've got Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, and Splatoon

For 3DS I've got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Smash 4, and all the Gen 6 Pokemon games, although I have yet to play ORAS.

Don't really do much on PS3, but I do have Dragonball Xenoverse.