PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 > Halo 3

BBorneman
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not talking about that stupid campaign that I played during the marathon, I'm talking MLG Settings Multiplayer, TEAM HARDCORE...

Sorry I just wanted my first post to be something about Halo 2 :)

Diana3
10-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Yay, first post! Welcome~ _awesome_

zach2m1
10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I liked both games campain and multiplayer. I like all Halo games! :D

CommentatorGuy
10-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Heh so what after you bought halo 3 you werent happy with the online play it had? Oh wait you don't have halo 3? You dont have a 360? Ohhhhh maybe thats your problem. You gotta give Halo 3 a chance before you compare them. Ive played em both and I say Halo 3 > Halo 2 No doubt.

NEXT! XD

fettouhi
10-08-2008, 03:50 AM
Heh so what after you bought halo 3 you werent happy with the online play it had? Oh wait you don't have halo 3? You dont have a 360? Ohhhhh maybe thats your problem. You gotta give Halo 3 a chance before you compare them. Ive played em both and I say Halo 3 > Halo 2 No doubt.

NEXT! XD

Chase you are too hocked on Halo 3 :D

I haven't played halo 3 yet but I played halo 1 and 2 and 2 was better then 1 and from what I have seen from the halo marathon 3 looks a lot the same as halo 2 just with some new features. but I will have to play it before I make more comments :D

zach2m1
10-08-2008, 06:00 AM

NEXT! XD

Chase you are too hocked on Halo 3 :D

I haven't played halo 3 yet but I played halo 1 and 2 and 2 was better then 1 and from what I have seen from the halo marathon 3 looks a lot the same as halo 2 just with some new features. but I will have to play it before I make more comments :D
Omg there realeaseing a bunch of new achivements maps and a campaign expansion! Cant' w8 to get my 360 back XD

SilverSon
10-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Halo 1 = Halo 2 = Halo 3

BBorneman
10-09-2008, 06:26 PM
no BXR = I cry... plus the maps are stupid and you have even admitted that too.. Maybe not valhala for you cuz thats lke your favorite but still, plus i don't like all the new features... MAYBE SOMEDAY chase i'll like halo3 but for now Halo2 FFA Midship!!!!

wiifan_362
10-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Halo 1 ftw! can u jump off cliffs during natural weather patters in any other halo??? _awesome_

Aeronautical
10-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Halo 2 is so much better than Halo 3! The campaign is longer, the mulitplayer is better, and you get to play as the Arbiter more. I hate the Chief, he's such a faceless automaton (ask about my word of the day!)

Gwellin
10-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Halo 2 is so much better than Halo 3! The campaign is longer, the mulitplayer is better, and you get to play as the Arbiter more. I hate the Chief, he's such a faceless automaton (ask about my word of the day!)
Are you trying to use Automaton ten times today so that you remember it?

Aeronautical
10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Are you trying to use Automaton ten times today so that you remember it?
Haha, no. It's just my big word of the day. Automaton is a word that my English teacher said I was pronouncing wrong, but later said I was pronouncing it right :mrgreen: . Stay tuned for tomorrow's word of the day!

MSico
10-11-2008, 01:43 PM
I already know tomorrow's word... :shock:

Aeronautical
10-11-2008, 01:45 PM
How do you know?! Even I'm not entirely sure what it is!!!

wiifan_362
10-11-2008, 09:05 PM
and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, _hat_ _hat_ _hat_ _hat_ _hat_

Aeronautical
10-13-2008, 06:53 PM
and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, _hat_ _hat_ _hat_ _hat_ _hat_
No!!! That ruins the excitement! The mystery! What do I do now? >.<

Gwellin
10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
So... What was yesterday's word (the one Phil know in advance)?

wiifan_362
10-13-2008, 08:51 PM
no, only phil noes

MSico
10-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Don't worry, I'd never ruin the vociferous suspense.

Aeronautical
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Today's word of the day is befuddled. Befuddled means confused or misled. For example: The befuddled _triforce_ did not understand why the _metroid_ was gnawing on him until his life bar reached zero and he _dead_ . Stay tuned for tomorrow's word of that day! *goofy Krusty laugh*

wiifan_362
10-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Don't worry, I'd never ruin the vociferous suspense.
oh thank goodness!!! :shock:

Rust
10-15-2008, 12:42 AM

Ok, i think I'll turn this back into a console topic rather than a spam topic...

I think Halo 3 is better, I mean sure Halo 2 was great, some people think that the button combo's made Halo 2's multiplayer better, but when it comes down to it they were glitches...if you want to play Halo the way it was meant to be played, there's Halo 3, plus Forge adds even more possibilities for fun.

Halo 3 > Halo 2

...Also Halo 1's campaign rapes both 2 and 3's :D

zach2m1
10-15-2008, 10:10 PM

Ok, i think I'll turn this back into a console topic rather than a spam topic...

I think Halo 3 is better, I mean sure Halo 2 was great, some people think that the button combo's made Halo 2's multiplayer better, but when it comes down to it they were glitches...if you want to play Halo the way it was meant to be played, there's Halo 3, plus Forge adds even more possibilities for fun.

Halo 3 > Halo 2

I agree with the campaig for Halo but the multiplayer was not as good cause it wasn't online but it was still great don't get me wrong Halo Pwns teh noobs! But for Multiplayer I would have to say Halo 3. Halo 2 had many glitches especially the B,X,R thing I think that how it goes. Well Halo 3 refined Halo 2's multiplayer. And the forge also was a good part in the game it was easy to use and If you knew how to use it properly it could keep you busy for hours and you could create a kick ass map! One more thing the fact that you could go onto bungie.net and download maps from your computer to your account was a major plus!

wiifan_362
10-17-2008, 09:42 PM

Halo 3 > Halo 2

i agree, plus H3's epicness > H2's. if u dont agree i'll be quite befuddled. :D

Kurono
10-19-2008, 12:36 PM
I've only played H3 offline multiplayer but between H1 and H2, I preferred H1.
But I'm not a huge Halo fan anyways so my opinion probably doesn't matter.

wiifan_362
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
u bet it doesnt!!!!

lol jk thats ur point of view.