PDA

View Full Version : e3 2016 Predictions

TheSpeedGamers
05-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Anyone have any bold predictions for e3 this year? We are only a few weeks away :) . I'm not sure this is bold but I think we will be seeing the new playstation and Xbox .5 gen console upgrades. I'm interested to see what they have to offer. I also want to know if we will be getting a sneak peak of the new Zelda running on NX hardware. It's too bad that we wont be getting a proper Nintendo presentation but dedicating the entire event to Zelda doesn't bother me one bit!

Gamer David
05-19-2016, 03:34 PM
While not exactly a prediction, I wouldn't be surprised by a/some small announcements of alterations for Federation Force/Color Splash due to backlash. I will go ahead and continue predicting some sort of Mother 3 information though, and possibly some early Splatoon 2 teasers for NX as well. >:P

jdtwins2009
05-19-2016, 03:53 PM
I really hope we get a little bit more from Nintendo, pure Zelda will be amazing but I want some more meat too!

Baltes
05-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath for Splattoon 2 or anything else Nintendo considering they've already said the E3 direct will only focus on WiiU Zelda and it's the only playable game they will have there.
Rumors are that NX and game updates will be announced at TGS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNAbro
05-19-2016, 08:34 PM
I just want Persona 5 U.S release date.

MSico
05-19-2016, 08:37 PM
I'm interested in E3 because this is the year in the cycle of consoles that we start to see a bit of a bigger idea of what can be done game-wise. Plus I expect Nintendo to talk a big game about "WE AREN'T ANNOUNCING ANYTHING EXCITING" and then totally doing it anyway

Muzy72
05-21-2016, 07:24 PM
No NX bums me out a bit, but MAN OH MAN AM I EXCITED TO SEE ZELDA!!! Honestly Zelda alone is MILES better than any of the garbage Nintendo showed last year.

As for Sony, hoping this is finally the year Crash Bandicoot returns. There's been too many teases for it to not happen, damn it!!

pkGamerB
05-30-2016, 12:18 PM
I don't really have any predictions, but one of the things I'm hoping for the most is news about Mass Effect: Andromeda, since I just played the trilogy for the first time last summer and loved it. I'm also looking forward to the obvious Zelda footage, and I'm hopeful that we get something from Pokemon Sun and Moon, too. Persona 5 info would also be nice.

My less likely hopes are for a reveal of a Metroid game that isn't Federation Force (preferably a 2.5D sidescroller like DKC Returns), anything Golden Sun, and a Mother 3 localization, which isn't as crazy a wish as it used to be with all the love that Nintendo has given Mother/EarthBound over the past year or two.

jdtwins2009
05-30-2016, 12:25 PM
If any of that happens I would be ecstatic. I could see a big slew of games for NX being announced whenever we get a direct for it

MSico
06-04-2016, 12:35 PM
There sure is a lot of Earthbound goodness recently for nothing at all announced on the Mother 3 front :/

jdtwins2009
06-04-2016, 12:53 PM
I bet we get a Mother 3 thing real soon!

TheSpeedGamers
06-04-2016, 10:20 PM
I bet we get a Mother 3 thing real soon!

I'm also on this boat..A nice nice boat

TheSpeedGamers
06-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Here's a web page that has a countdown for each conference plus there livestream locations. http://www.e3countdown.com/

Does anyone think Bethesda will unveil a new Elder Scrolls? Personally, I'm leaning heavily toward no but I need the hope.

caramelslice
06-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I just want Persona 5 U.S release date.
From what I heard, it should be coming out February next year.

I'm expecting Sony to ensure us that they are still working on The Last Guardian.

And some more NieR: Automata stuff is always nice.

Highly unlikely, but maybe something to commemorate the Wild Arms series 20th year anniversary?

Apple314
06-08-2016, 12:10 PM
I second the request for more Mass Effect: Andromeda news. In fact, that and Zelda/Pokemon are the only things I'm really wanting from E3 this year. I will probably change my mind once some of the new games get shown off, though. I mean, that's what E3 is all about, right?

jdtwins2009
06-08-2016, 02:58 PM
There were SO MANY E3 trailers released today, don't think there's really going to be much else new... Maybe??

I'm going to have trouble keeping up with E3 since I"m going to be out of town. Will have to try and watch as much as I can on my phone while out in the middle of the lake.

TheSpeedGamers
06-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Holy cow, so many pre e3 announcements. This trend has started the last few years. I hope there are still some surprises left for the conferences!

rudy06
06-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Yeah, that's the word I am hearing everywhere this year. I don't know where this shift of we have to hype our conferences by announcing what we are announcing comes from. I think Bethesda did a great job last year with Fallout 4. It would be awesome to see some other companies be able to pull off something similar. It would make the actual event itself more exciting.

TheSpeedGamers
06-12-2016, 09:24 AM
EA's e3 presentation start at 3 pm central time. I hope we get to see some Mass Effect! Bethesda's starts later tonight at 9.