PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XV, hurry up and get here!

TheSpeedGamers
05-21-2016, 05:11 PM
I've been counting down the days until XV comes out. They released some environmental footage today. MY GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzIsbgDt5oM

Ammy175
05-21-2016, 05:27 PM
It looked like the footage was a bit choppy at times, which, after going through the Platinum Demo a couple of times, is the one thing that's making me cautious about the full game.

I would very much like to give FFXV a fair shot, amidst all the hate it's getting, but if the framerate is like it was in the Platinum Demo, it'll definitely turn me off a bit.

Muzy72
05-21-2016, 07:12 PM
I think most developers don't really start optimizing for things like framerate till really close to the end of development? Hajima Tabata (the game's director) has been pretty vocal about wanting to prioritize performance over graphics this time, so I really hope that holds up!

Ammy175
05-21-2016, 07:38 PM
I think most developers don't really start optimizing for things like framerate till really close to the end of development? Hajima Tabata (the game's director) has been pretty vocal about wanting to prioritize performance over graphics this time, so I really hope that holds up!

Maybe, but I would still hope that even a demo would play nice. Supposed to leave a good impression, y'know?

How did Episode Duscae run compared to the Platinum Demo?

rudy06
05-21-2016, 08:31 PM
I am definitely excited for this. My work has a points system and I've been saving them up to get a PS4 when all these JRPGs start dropping. The last new console RPG I played was Ni no Kuni, so I'm ready for a fix!

grevchile
05-21-2016, 08:56 PM
i hope Lightning is in this game. ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

Ammy175
05-21-2016, 09:39 PM
i hope Lightning is in this game. ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

inb4 she's, just, the super boss.

Muzy72
05-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Maybe, but I would still hope that even a demo would play nice. Supposed to leave a good impression, y'know?

How did Episode Duscae run compared to the Platinum Demo?

Episode Duscae ran pretty much just as poorly as the Platinum Demo tbh.

jdtwins2009
05-22-2016, 09:25 AM
E3 showcase for FFXV- "FFXV will now be called FFXIII-6 Lightning Strikes Twice"

I'm excited for the game, hope it's good!