PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

TheSpeedGamers
06-06-2016, 01:11 PM
A remake of FF XII was announced today with a Japanese trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-bWotLKqo This is one of the few FF games that I have not beaten so I'm really excited to get a fresh look and excitement behind the game. Baltes and many others have recommended the game to me. I hear it has one of the best stories in the series. What are your thoughts?

Kennyan
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
I bought FFXII less than a year ago and this is making me regret I didn't wait as I'm not in the habit of buying the same game twice, even if it is a spruced up version.. I'd recommend it as well, it won't suit everyone's tastes but many do enjoy it a lot.. I really love the setting of Ivalice..

jdtwins2009
06-06-2016, 05:46 PM
I'll definitely be checking it out when the rerelease comes out!
I've actually only played/beaten a few Final Fantasy games...

1, 2, 4, 13. I recently got FF9 and I'm loving it!!

grevchile
06-06-2016, 09:15 PM
...i literally just started playing this game again like 3 days ago

caramelslice
06-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Pretty stoked. I actually skipped this one for reasons unknown, but a couple of my good friends say this one is their favorite. I still have a PS2 copy that I could pop in. Got in for a very good price from a friend who used to work at Square. The thing about backlogs though...

TheSpeedGamers
06-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Pretty stoked. I actually skipped this one for reasons unknown, but a couple of my good friends say this one is their favorite. I still have a PS2 copy that I could pop in. Got in for a very good price from a friend who used to work at Square. The thing about backlogs though...

I also have a copy I picked up for cheap and now I have the urge to play it....hmmmm...

Baltes
06-10-2016, 08:09 PM
CANT FRIGGIN WAIT
SO MUCH FINAL FANTASY
IF WE DONT HAVE A FINAL FANTASY MARATHON NEXT SUMMER IM GONNA BURN THIS FORUM TO THE GROUND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dementrious
06-29-2016, 05:27 AM
What are we using to burn it down? My vote is for thermite.

I don't know all the changes that are going to be in this version, but I do know that the music won't be compressed like in the original and that's good enough for me. At least I think it'd be dumb for them to compress the music. If they compress the music I'll burn them to the ground.