PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a favorite zelda game?

Cappy94
07-10-2016, 11:52 AM
What's your guys favorite Zelda game so far that's released? I honestly love windwaker it was one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. I love sailing around the sea , discovering new islands , finding enemies across the sea and getting treasure after defeating them, locating the submarines , I loved the story , traveling the sea finding the triforce shards was also fun to me. There was just so many things you could do exploring during the game

Fluffyapple
07-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Probably Zelda 2. It was also the first game I ever attempted to speed run. I don't even know why because that game just makes me want to dance on the celling at tiimes.

I just remember loving that game when I first picked it up back when I was youngster. However, I hated loving that game when I first came across Death Mountain. After that our relationship has been sketchy at best.

Kennyan
07-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Oracle of Seasons, even before I started practicing it for the marathon I had played it way more times than any other Zelda game.. It is then closely followed by the original and Oracle of Ages..

TheSpeedGamers
07-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Mine is probably still Majora's Mask. I love the characters in that game and their story progressions through the side quests. Having the 3 day cycles and seeing them go through their routines over and over really helps you learn about the world.

jdtwins2009
07-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Mine PROBABLY is Link's Awakening. I remember leaving my Gameboy on all night so I could listen to the music while I slept

thewowgamer
07-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Most definitely Twilight Princess on the Wii, been trying to play the HD TP but keep forgetting that the world is mirrored and getting lost

cHicKeLoR
07-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Mine is LA (with MM/OoT as close seconds).
Though, I love to watch WW (actively or just in the background).

caramelslice
07-12-2016, 07:31 PM
I've only played a small fraction of games from the franchise, but Majora's Mask is my favorite.

CaptainSlug
07-12-2016, 10:46 PM
For handheld games links awakening is my favorite, as for the 3d zeldas windwaker is my favorite...so far.

kmerrill8276
10-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Mine will always be the original. When I started playing games in 1985, nothing made me adore gaming until I first laid my eyes upon The Legend of Zelda. I loved Super Mario Bros., but Zelda changed my view of gaming as a whole forever. I was so engrossed in Hyrule's journey that I did not want to stop. Regardless of how hectic my life is, I always manage to find time to play through both quests every year. To this day, the first Zelda is still, and probably always will be my favorite video game of all time.

Sonic62
03-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Ocarina of Time, followed not too far behind by The Adventure of Link.