PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Generations (MHGen/MHX)

cHicKeLoR
08-02-2016, 06:03 AM
Sup y'all,

MHGen has been out for a few weeks. I've been wondering how everyone is enjoying the game. What are your fav. new or returning mons?
How do you like the styles/arts?

Personally I have sunk - due to some issues) a lot of time into the game and I really like it so far. Though, I do not liking the Prowler Mode myself.

If anyone wants to talk about the game just post in this thread and let us talk/discuss or find hunting groups in here :)

cheers

EDIT/Update:

Currently playing around with DBs :)

How far is everyone in the game? I am trying to beat the Variant Monsters atm and try out each weapon (and try to find a style I like).

Do you like the new and returning monsters? I personally like the design but certainly feel like some fights are not that good, for the new mons. Why some oldies made it back (Plesi) idk :/

BattleDuk
08-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Does MH: Generations run well on regular 3DS XL? If so, I'll pick it up ASAP and play with you guys. I really enjoyed MH4U as my first Monster Hunter title.

cHicKeLoR
08-25-2016, 11:51 AM
afaik, it runs well on the old 3ds. I think the xl has a stick as well like the new3dsxl - so you'll be fine.

ye mh4u (except 1h of the 3u demo) was my first, too.

jdtwins2009
08-26-2016, 10:32 AM
I played 3U a bit, played 4 about the same. Need to actually sit down and play Generations haven't even gotten my hut yet

cHicKeLoR
08-27-2016, 02:01 PM
It is a really good game. Hunter Arts make it a bit different and it appears to be faster.

french_horn_dude
09-12-2016, 08:55 PM
I did get monster hunters generations for the 3ds. I haven't played it extensively, but it seemed pretty fun imo.