PDA

View Full Version : BaG Banner Request

the1stpkmnfan
04-01-2009, 08:10 PM
It's time I change my banner I have right now at my Ustream. I would like for someone to make a banner for my channel, "Brawlers and Gamers". If yall can make it then that's wonderful. But here's my requests:

I'd like to have on it, the characters that symbolize each game from "Mario, Sonic, DK, Zelda, Pokemon, Yoshi, Fox, and Metroid Prime".
So I'd say "Mario, Toad, Peach, Sonic, Tails, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Yoshi, and Samus". They dont all have to be in 3D art. Some of them can be in like a 2D form.

The name of the Channel: "Brawlers and Gamers" i'd like in text - in italics, and I'd like to have the two main names be opposite colors. Yall can animate the text, if you can. Like the background text of the color change, or something.

Background: something pretty cool, and amazing as possible. Yall have the option to choose, but maybe something like screenshots of some games.

Size: I just say that I'd not like it too lenghty. Making it a bit wider would be fine.

If theres another Idea you have, then go for it. But if your able to make both this request, and your idea, then see if you can post both.

Thanks. :D

killerwombat
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
So I'd say "Mario, Toad, Peach, Sonic, Tails, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Yoshi, and Samus
...This will take a while... give me a day or two. Can you please provide me with specific dimentions? I hate making something then having to resize it, which tends to cause alot of distortion.

the1stpkmnfan
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Ok, maybe like "300" long and "100" wide. Can that work? But if you have to make it wider, then feel free to do so. I wouldn't want it very wide.

killerwombat
04-02-2009, 04:41 PM
would you prefere any variance of any character. ie. Fire mario, toonlink, Super sonic, etc. Otherwise, I will just use the originals.

the1stpkmnfan
04-02-2009, 04:42 PM
oh wait, that was my bad, I mean 300 wide and 100 long. That would've made it look too long. :P

I dont mind if you use those characters if you have to. Go ahead if they work perfectly.