PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] Pokemon Platinum

dsgamer1996
04-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey Its dsgamer1996 again, MKS
And Im here to talk to you about a great game.
Pokemon Platinum.
Like the other pokemon games its a *GREAT* game.
Seriously.
And at first its like the other pokemon games but then as you get into it you can find catch and unlock many new things.
1. You can catch many of the pokemon only found in the national dex in the old game way before you even get close to the 6th gym leader.
2. The VS Recorder a new item lets you watch battles, upload your own battles, and download your favorite battles. KOOL!!!
3. And there is all the old wifi stuff. (battles, trade, voice chat,.etc).
AND there is a new wifi club at the bottom of the pokecenter to the left which has minigames and its live. You can invite people and do whatever you want. KOOL!!
-But there is 1 downside, there is a limited time you can be down there each day so there servers don't get filled with TONs and TONs of people.
Thanks For Reading.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dsgamer1996onutube/
As always visit my YouTube channel for more info,
Plus My Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough in HD.
-Peace
Rate Comment and Subscribe :D

Haruka
04-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Hm.. These Platinum reviews are unfortunately popular now.. Well, at least this was made a day before Gwellin had enough with them (And I ;)), so..

I'd also recommend you to post your YouTube channel and tell about it at Sonic62's thread.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1123 (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1123)

Kilgard
04-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm just going to offer some tips and advice for your next review, dsgamer1996.

1) Add details - Expand on your one line ideas and branch off into related topics, it will give your review a little more substance, instead of feeling like you're reading bullet points off of the back of the box.
2) Related Pictures - Add in a few small pictures describing some of the things you're talking about, don't go overboard just something that is going to catch the eye of others.
3) Proof read and edit.

Don't take any of that to heart, but I hope it helps you out in the long run.