PDA

View Full Version : Shuukei's currently untitled story

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 07:00 PM
I was thinking about writing a story xD
sorry, but it probably won't be updated to often like the other stories on the forums, since inspiration for me to write doesn't come to me for days sometimes :lol:

I think i will have people's names here from the forums... I'll make a character list and people can ask for whatever character they want. I'll be making the dailog and such, so it will just be your name... lol (i'm not good at forcing character design :P)

Here's the current character list... more will be added as the story goes on:
Main character: me obviously xD
Main character's close friend (female): Bakanekokao (Baka)
Main character's close friend (male): Brineboy (Brine)
Girl dressed in white: Aeronautical (Aero)
Girl dressed in black: DesertRose (Rose)
Mysterious man: Snozberries (Snozz)
Shuukei's childhood friend: LegendofCookies (Cookies)
Dog pack leader: BlackExcalibur (Excalibur)
the leader's follower #1: Chehansen
the leader's follower #2: KatTheBard (Kat)
the leader's follower #3: Gwellin
"The leader": Boo_24_7 (Boo)

New charaters:
none at the moment

Pending people for characters:
Ms. Mew (Mew)
EasyTutorials (Easy)
Trombonus (Trom)
iHeart_Absol (Absol)

I decided to go with the town name:
Celestia

If no one signs up for a character by the time they are introduced into the story and posted on here, i'll keep the original name.

thats all I got for now. I'll let people ask for the current characters for a day or two, but then i'll post the intro. Currently working on chapter 1... fufufu

Bakanekokao
04-23-2009, 07:02 PM
I'll be a random girl of your choosing <w<

Snozberries
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
MYSTERIOUS MAN!!!!!!!!!! = SNOZZY

Brineboy
04-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Darn you snozzy you took who I wanted oh well. I guess ill take the close friend (male) then :)

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 07:27 PM
@ baka: i made you the close female friend :P
@ snozzy and brine: you two are added also :D

oh, and also... if you'd like to be in the story for one of the later characters i haven't added yet, say you want to be in it later and i'll keep you in mind :P

Bakanekokao
04-23-2009, 07:32 PM
yay!!!
*glomps*

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 07:53 PM
oh yea... i almost forgot.
I'm also having trouble coming up with a city name xD
anyone have any suggestions? :P

Chehansen
04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
can i be someone?

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 08:02 PM
can i be someone?
hm.. all I (currently) have left is the girl in white and the girl in black
but i'll have some more characters later as i go farther into the story (i have to make up characters as i go xD)

Chehansen
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
can i be someone?
hm.. all I (currently) have left is the girl in white and the girl in black
but i'll have some more characters later as i go farther into the story (i have to make up characters as i go xD)
Okay, next male is me then! nomatter who

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 10:42 PM
ok! added Chehansen and Gwellin to the pending character list :P

some town suggestions i've heard so far:
Celestia (i like this one the best so far xD)
Corneria
Fredville

Aeronautical
04-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Can I be the girl in white? X3

Shuukei
04-23-2009, 11:58 PM
k Aero, added you

I decided to go with Celestia... it sounds, i like it :P

DesertRose
04-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Hahahaha, I'm girl dressed in black...how appropriate. I love it. :mrgreen:

Shuukei
04-24-2009, 05:23 AM
well, here it goes... the intro to my story xD
(by the way, stuff in Italic text is an action, in case you didn't know :P)

Introduction

Shuukei found himself in the middle of a meadow. He looked around and saw a dirt path. There was a sign on the said of the path that read "This way to your destiny :arrow:" Shuukei followed the path until he reached a fork in the path. Another sign was in the middle of the two paths. Written on the left side of the sign was "Salvation". Written on the right side of the sign was "Destruction". Shuukei read the words outloud. As he did, two girls appeared out of nowhere, one on each of the two paths. On the left path appeared a girl dressed in all white, with long flowing white hair and bright blue eyes. On the left path appeared a girl dressed in all black, with long flowing black hair and bright red eyes.

Girl in White: Hello newcomer! Welcome to the land of Celestia. My name is Aero.

Girl in Black: And my name is Rose.

Aero and Rose: So whats your name?

Shuukei: My name is Shuukei.

Shuukei gave them a puzzled look.

Shuukei: Um... whats Celestia?

Aero: Its this world. It's named after our master's castle, named Celestia Castle.

Shuukei: Ok... So, why are you two here anyway?

Aero: Oh yea, that's right! Well, to answer your question, Rose and I are required to deliver a message to all newcomers who find themselves in the land of Celestia.

Shuukei: So how did I get here anyway?

Rose: No one really knows how people wind up here. People just appear here on this path, and we appear to deliver the message.

Shuukei: What message is that?

Aero: Ok! We'll tell you know. Message start!

Shuukei started blankly at Aero.

Shuukei: You actually say "Message start!"?

Rose: Shh!!

Rose and Aero glared at Shuukei.

Aero: No interrupting! Anyways, Message st-

A single streak of lightning struck the ground. A swirling mass of black and white feathers appeared, then the feathers shot out in all directions, revealing a tall mysterious looking man. The man was half white and half black. The left side of his body looked like Rose, and the right side of his body looked like Aero. He had angle like wings, one black and one white.

Aero and Rose: Master Snozz! What are you doing here??

Snozz let out a chuckle.

Snozz: Well well, Shuukei. So you've finally returned to Celestia after such a long time. How have you been?

Aero: You mean he's been here before?

Rose: How come he acts like he hasn't been here before?

Shuukei stared at the man blankly.

Shuukei: Uh...

Aero and Rose: Don't just stand there gawking at Master Snozz going "uh..." like that, answer him!

Snozz chuckled again.

Snozz: It's ok you two. It's been such a long time, he probably doesn't remember. 9 years ago it was, he was just a little kid back then.

Shuukei: Look, I don't know who you people are, or what your talking about. I'm lost and I'm just trying to find my way back. Could any of you help me?

Snozz: Ok, I will help you Shuukei. Come, follow me.

Snozz held up his right hand at the sign.

Snozz: Pathway to Celestia Castle, Open!

As he said this, a third path, one that lead straight from the path Shuukei was on, appeared. Snozz started to walked down the path, followed by Aero and Rose. Shuukei started to follow them. When he stepped on the middle path, time suddenly froze. Shuukei started at Snozz, Aero, and Rose, all suddenly frozen. Shuukei looked around and noticed everything was frozen. He started to walk towards them. Suddenly, the ground beneath him collapsed. He was falling down into a dark empty void. He finally landed on solid ground after falling for what seemed like an eternity. Everything was pitch black. He tried walking around aimlessly, clueless as to where he was walking. He tripped on his own feet and fell to to ground. Then he heard a voice.

Voice: Hey Shuukei, wake up! Wake up already!

Shuukei recognized this voice. It was his friend Baka.

End of Introduction.

So that's it... What you guys think? xD

Bakanekokao
04-24-2009, 09:17 PM
ohhhh nice :D

Boo_24_7
04-24-2009, 09:18 PM
That was pretty Shuu-tastic.

Shuukei
04-24-2009, 09:28 PM
hm... is it good, i mean, anything i need to work on? or is it ok like it is? :P

Bakanekokao
04-24-2009, 09:29 PM
I think its great for an opening shuu!

DesertRose
04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Black hair...red eyes...I'm liking myself so far! It's good Shuu. :mrgreen:

KatTheBard
04-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Shuukei looked around and noticed everything was froze.

Should be frozen. That's the editor in me talking. Great story, great intro!

Can I be a pending character as well? If it's not too late?

Shuukei
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
hehe, yea Kat. I'll add you.
and yea... i'm using Word Pad so there's bound to be a few mistakes in there somewhere xD (darn my computer not having Microsoft Word anymore)

huh, i didn't know the forums had a spell checker... i just noticed it when i was posting this :shock:
I'll have to use it next time _awesome_
(btw, i went over the intro and used the spell checker... zomg i'm a bad speller xD)

KatTheBard
04-24-2009, 11:30 PM
I can still edit your spelling fails! XD

And thank-a you vewwy much!

Snozberries
04-25-2009, 12:06 AM
aww snaps....mysterious man FTEW :D

very nice story......master snozz.....that has a ring to it :twisted:

U SHALL ALL REFER TO ME AS MASTER SNOZZ FROM NOW ON _triforce_

Shuukei
04-28-2009, 06:03 PM
well, after several days of chapter 1 writers block, I got it done. It went into a completely different way than I was expecting... xD
(I didn't add Shuukei's mom on the character's list because this is the only part of the story that she is in)

Chapter 1

*** 12 hours earlier (7:00 am) ***

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* The alarm clock rang and rang.

Shuukei: I'm coming, I'm coming.

Shuukei flipped the switch on the side of the alarm clock to "Off". He got out of the bed, the hair on the back of his head standing straight up from being mushed into the pillow all night.

Shuukei's mom: Honey, your gonna be late for school!

Shuukei: Yea yea, I still have 15 minutes before I have to get going.

Shuukei's mom: You know how you like to take your time with stuff.

Shuukei: I know mom. I'm getting ready now.

Shuukei combed his hair till it flattened down, and sprayed himself with Axe. He grabbed his backpack, his mp3 player, and his money and waited by the front door. His friend Brine that gave him a ride to school in the mornings pulled into the driveway and honked the horn of his car. Shuukei burst out of the door, and got halfway to Brine's car till he heard his mom yelling for him.

Shuukei's mom: You forgot your money!

Shuukei ran back to the door and his mom handed him his money.

Shuukei: Thanks mom! I thought I already had it though... whatever, later!

Shuukei's mom: Bye! Have a good day at school.

Shuukei: I will.

Shuukei got into the passenger's seat. Brine started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

Brine: Hey Shuukei. Forgot your money again?

Shuukei: Yea. I could have sworn I grabbed it before I left.

Brine: Yea. You always say that.

Brine laughed, then turned on the radio. They listened to the radio in silence till they got to the school. They got out of the car and walked towards the school.

Shuukei: Hard to believe we're almost out of here. How many days left till seniors get out?

Brine: 5 weeks. I can't wait, I'm gonna have so much fun this summer.

Shuukei: I can't wait either! I'm gonna go get a summer job and get a new PS2. Mine keeps giving me the "Red Dot of Death".

Brine laughed.

Brine: So is that what you call it? You know if you didn't keep leaving it plugged in all the time it wouldn't do that. It's gonna be the same thing if you get a new one. Just give it a while.

Shuukei: Yea yea. I'm getting better at that you know.

Brine: Oh yea? Did you unplug your Wii last night?

Shuukei thought about it. He remembered himself playing Animal Crossing: City Folk for a while before falling asleep. He pushed the button on the Wii-mote to put the system on that orange light.

Shuukei: Um... I forgot last night, I was tired.

Brine: Yup. My point there.

Shuukei: Whatever. I know I'm gonna start remembering to do that soon. Anyway, we need to hurry up and get in line for breakfast. You know how the line fills up pretty fast as the buses come in.

Brine: You know you could just get your driver's license and stop having to wait on me to come get you.

Shuukei: But, but, but. You know I can't drive. Remember what happened last time. It still gives me nightmares. Not to mention what the doctor said.

Brine: I remember. I was just kidding anyway.

Shuukei: Well, lets get to that line!

Shuukei ran off towards the cafeteria, followed by Brine.

End Chapter 1

So, what you guys think? xD

Boo_24_7
04-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Seems pretty realistic!:0

Shuukei
04-28-2009, 06:12 PM
so far... fufufu _awesome_

Brineboy
04-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Pretty good so far shuukie.

Snozberries
04-28-2009, 08:24 PM
its lacking the MASTER SNOZZ!!!!

Shuukei
04-28-2009, 10:07 PM
lol Snozz. I know, it starts off kinda slow. :lol:
But you'll be in it soon ;)

Shuukei
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
well, after a few days here is chapter 2 :P (by the way, where it says 'X hours earlier', is refering to a later time, 7:00 pm to be exact... not when the intro took place. It might not make sense now, but it plays a part later in the story :P)

Chapter 2

Shuukei and Brine ate their breakfast. They then headed for the gym, where the students went to wait for the bell rang to release kids to the classrooms. Inside the gym they took their usual spot by the doors. They heard their friend Baka calling for them from behind. Shuukei turned and waved. Baka looked mad.

Baka: Hey you! Where were you last night?

Shuukei pointed at himself and gave Baka a puzzled look.

Baka: Yes you! We were supposed to study last night for the test. Let me guess, you were goofing off playing more Animal Crossing, weren't you?

Shuukei: Ohmigosh! How did you know? Tee-hee.

Shuukei tried to make a cute face.

Baka glared at Shuukei.

Baka: That's not cute. You were supposed to come over so I could help you study for the test today.

Shuukei froze up and had a look of fright on his face.

Shuukei: Noo! How could I forget about the test?! Now I'm going to fail for sure.

Baka: Brine made it. He is sure to pass now.

Baka gave a thumbs up at Brine, and Brine gave a thumbs up back.

Brine: Yup. I still remember everything.

The bell rang to release the students to class.

Baka: Oh, there's the bell. See you later guys.

Shuukei and Brine: Later Baka.

Baka left to go on to her class. Brine and Shuukei walked on to their classes.

Shuukei: You know, one of you two could have called me last night.

Brine: We did. You didn't answer.

Shuukei: You did? I don't remember it ringing.

Brine: Probably because you had your music to loud again.

Shuukei: Oh yea. That's right.

Brine sighed and shook his head.

Shuukei was dreading that he had a test first period.

Shuukei: Why would anyone give a test this early in the morning?!

Shuukei sighed and kept walking. They reached their class, went in, and took their seats. The teacher had a study review, and then handed out the test. Shuukei looked at the test, and realized everything the teacher just went over was on the test, even in the same order she went over it in. Shuukei smirked and started answering the questions.

The rest of the school day played out as usual.

*** 5 hours earlier (2:00 pm) ***

Baka looked over at Shuukei and sighed. Shuukei had his head down like he was asleep. She had always wondered why the teacher never minded him sleeping, or listening to his music during class. The teacher would get onto the other students for it. Baka turned back to her computer screen and went back to doing her work.

End Chapter 2

Next chapter is pretty much where the intro comes in. I'll make it more detailed and such... I'll also work on chapter 4 right afterward and try to post them both in the same day :P

KatTheBard
05-04-2009, 12:13 PM
I absolutely love stories that incorporate realistic and fantastical features. All those modernesque Fire Emblem stories on FF.net....love 'em. And I sure do love where this is going! ^_^

Shuukei
05-06-2009, 12:20 PM
lol, it seems like Saturday it is... xD
Here's chapters three and four (four is in the next post :P)

Chapter 3

Shuukei woke up face down on the ground. He staggered to his feat, and looked around. He was in the middle of a field of grass.

Shuukei: Where the heck am I? How did I get here?

Shuukei started wondering around looking for some way to get somewhere. He walked towards what looked like the tallest hill he could see. He was hoping he could look around and get a better view from on top of the hill. He walked towards the hill for what seems like hours. No matter how much he walked towards it, it never seemed to get any closer. He grew so exhausted he collapsed. When he finally woke up he was laying on his back on a dirt path next to a sign. He got to his feet again, and looked at the sign. It read "This way to your destiny -->".

Shuukei: Huh... Guess I got no choice but to see where this leads. But I still wonder how I got here. Last I remember I was in the grass. Oh well, better start walking.

Shuukei headed down the path in the direction the arrow was pointing. He kept walking and walking. All he could see ahead of his was more path.

Shuukei: What a drag, I wish I had my mp3 player or something so this didn't seem so boring.

Shuukei yawned and sat on the ground next to the path. The sun was starting to go down.

Shuukei: Man, I'm so tired. Wonder if it's safe to just sleep here...

Shuukei laid down in the cool grass. It felt so good against his skin. He fell asleep almost immediately. When he woke up again, he looked around and saw something up ahead on the path.

Shuukei: Huh? That wasn't there yesterday. Wonder what it is?

Shuukei jumped up and ran towards the thing. It was another sign in the middle of a fork in the path. Shuukei read the sign.

Shuukei: Hm... on the left it says 'Salvation', while on the right it says 'Destruction'. What the heck is this supposed to mean? I don't see anything down either of these paths.

Just as he said that two figures appeared out of nowhere, each on one of the paths. They appeared to be two girls. The girl on the left was dressed in all white, with long flowing white hair and bright blue eyes. The girl on the left was dressed in all black, with long flowing black hair and bright red eyes. They seemed almost identical, only the girl in black was a bit taller.

Girl in White: Hello newcomer! Welcome to the land of Celestia. My name is Aero.

Girl in Black: And my name is Rose.

Aero and Rose: So whats your name?

Shuukei: Uh... my name is Shuukei.

Shuukei gave them a puzzled look.

Shuukei: Um... whats Celestia?

Aero: Its this world. It's named after our master's castle, named Celestia Castle.

Shuukei: Ok... So, why are you two here anyway?

Aero: Oh yea, that's right! Well, to answer your question, Rose and I are required to deliver a message to all newcomers who find themselves in the land of Celestia.

Shuukei: So how did I get here anyway?

Rose: No one really knows how people wind up here. People just appear here on this path, and we appear to deliver the message.

Shuukei: What message is that?

Aero: Ok! We'll tell you know. Message start!

Shuukei started blankly at Aero.

Shuukei: You actually say "Message start!"?

Rose: Sshhh!!

Rose and Aero glared at Shuukei.

Aero: No interrupting! Anyways, Message st-

A single streak of lightning struck the ground. A swirling mass of black and white feathers appeared, then the feathers shot out in all directions, revealing a tall mysterious looking man. The man was half white and half black. The left side of his body looked like Rose, and the right side of his body looked like Aero. He had angle like wings, one black and one white.

Aero and Rose: Master Snozz! What are you doing here??

Snozz let out a chuckle. He looked at Shuukei with a friendly smirk on his face.

Snozz: Well well, Shuukei. So you've finally returned to Celestia after such a long time. How have you been?

Aero: You mean he's been here before?

Rose: How come he acts like he hasn't been here before.

Shuukei stared at the man blankly.

Shuukei: Uh...

Aero and Rose: Don't just stand there gawking at Master Snozz going "uh..." like that, answer him!

Snozz chuckled again, patting Aero and Rose on their heads.

Snozz: It's ok you two. It's been such a long time, he probably doesn't remember. 9 years ago it was, he was just a little kid back then.

Shuukei: Look, I don't know who you people are, or what your talking about. I'm lost and I'm just trying to find my way back. Could any of you help me?

Snozz: Ok, I will help you Shuukei. Come, follow me.

Snozz held up his right hand at the sign: Pathway to Celestia Castle, Open!

As he said this, a third path, one that lead straight from the path Shuukei was on, appeared. Snozz started to walked down the path, followed by Aero and Rose. Shuukei started to follow them. When he stepped on the middle path, time suddenly froze. Shuukei started at Snozz, Aero, and Rose, all suddenly frozen. Shuukei looked around and noticed everything was frozen. He started to walk towards them. Suddenly, the ground beneath him collapsed. He was falling down into a dark empty void. He finally landed on solid ground after falling for what seemed like an eternity, everything was pitch black. He tried walking around aimlessly. He tripped on his own feet, and fell to to ground. Then he heard a voice.

Voice: Hey Shuukei, wake up! Wake up already!

Shuukei recognized this voice. It was his friend Baka.

End Chapter 3

Shuukei
05-09-2009, 04:33 AM
and here's chapter 4! (chapter 3 is above, i just edited my last post for it... tee-hee)

Chapter 4

Shuukei: Baka, Is that you? Where are you? I can hear you but I can't see you.

Everything started to light up. Shuukei opened his eyes and felt someone shaking his shoulder.

Baka: Hey Shuukei! I've been shaking you trying to wake you up for a while now. You must of been out like a rock.

Shuukei: So I was sleeping? Wow, that felt so real.

Baka: Yea silly, you've been asleep all class period. Class ends in like 5 minutes.

Shuukei: Wow, really? Thanks for waking me up!

Baka giggled.

Baka: Sure, no problem silly.

Shuukei and Baka waited by the door for the bell to ring. The announcements came on. Shuukei started listening to his mp3 player. He listened to it for a while, but then all of a sudden it died on him.

Shuukei: Aw man, and I just charged it last night.

Shuukei caught the last little bit of the announcements. 'Have a great weekend and please drive safely.' The bell rang right after she said that like usual. The students poured out of the door into the hallway. Shuukei and Baka walked down the hall, down the stairs, and out the door. They waited for Brine to show up.

Shuukei: So bored. I thought if I left it on the charger all night that it wouldn't die on me today. Where is Brine anyway? He's usually here by now.

Baka: No clue. I was just thinking the same thing.

Brine walked out the door with a look of dread on his face.

Shuukei: Whoa, whats wrong with you?

Brine: You know that test we studied for last night Baka?

Baka: Yea? Why? What happened?

Brine: Apparently I forgot everything when the teacher handed me the test. I know I failed for sure!

Shuukei: Aw man, glad I didn't study then.

Brine: Hey! At least I tried to study. Not everyone has that photographic memory you have.

Shuukei: It's not exactly photographic... I can only remember stuff for a short amount of time. Usually a day at the most. Anyway, I was just kidding. Lighten up!

Brine: But if I failed it will bring my grade down for sure!

Shuukei: Bah, quit worrying. I'm sure you can resubmit it if you really did fail.

Brine: Eh, I guess your right. But that would still be just a 70... I'm just so frustrated. Anyways, lets get going.

Brine, Shuukei, and Baka walked to the parking lot and got in Brine's car. The clock read "3:30 pm".

Shuukei: Wow. It's already that time?

Brine: Yea, sorry for making you two wait. The teacher wanted to see me after class.

Baka: Oh, it's fine Brine. Shuukei just needs to be more patient.

Shuukei: I am patient.

Baka: Yea right. Your always the first one out of the door when a class ends.

Shuukei: Speaking of which... I had a really weird dream while I was sleeping during class. Want to hear it?

Baka: Sure, go for it.

Shuukei: Ok. It all started with...

Shuukei explained the dream to Brine and Baka while Brine was driving them home.

Brine: Wow, that is weird.

Baka: Yea, you should stop playing to many video games all the time.

Shuukei: I suppose. It just felt so real though.

They kept having chit-chat all the way to their houses. Brine dropped Baka off at her house. Then Brine took Shuukei home.

Shuukei: Thanks for the ride!

Brine: Anytime. You'd be so lost without me.

Brine and Shuukei both laughed. They waved at each other and Brine pulled out of the driveway and went down the road. Shuukei walked up the steps to the front door and tried to open it. It was locked.

Shuukei: Aw man, locked again? I wonder where they're at this time.

Shuukei walked to the back of the house to the back door. He pried the glass sliding door open, moving the shelves out of the way so he could get in. He closed the door behind him and moved the shelves back where they were. He threw off his backpack beside the couch like always and walked over to the computer chair and sat down. He plugged his mp3 player into the computer to let it charge. He pushed the power button on the computer and started playing his favorite game, World of Warcraft. He played for a few hours. His mom pulled into the driveway and started honking the car horn.

Shuukei: Wonder where she wants to go now? She usually doesn't honk the horn unless she's planning to go somewhere... What time is it anyway?

He looked at the clock. It read "5:30 pm." He logged off the computer, grabbed his mp3 player, and headed out the door to see what his mom wanted.

End Chapter 4

I know they was a bit rushed... especially since i had to do it from memory since i still can't find where i wrote it down earlier this week >.<;
but i still think they turned out decent xD... enjoy! :D
(don't worry, it starts to get to the good part about chapter 6 :P)

Snozberries
05-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Wow.....chapter 4 describes exactly what i do when i get home from school

scary.... X_X

Shuukei
05-09-2009, 12:04 PM
tee-hee, Snozz X3

Oh, and if any of you didn't guess by now... I tend to talk to myself a lot xD

LegendOfCookies
05-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Can i be someone later in the story?

KatTheBard
05-09-2009, 12:19 PM
tee-hee, Snozz X3

Oh, and if any of you didn't guess by now... I tend to talk to myself a lot xD

That's ok I do too. :mrgreen:

Good chappies!

Shuukei
05-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Sure cookies! I'll put you on the list now _awesome_

Snozberries
05-09-2009, 07:14 PM
secret loooooooovahs....thats what we are...

XD

Shuukei
05-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Two new chapters coming your way!

Chapter 5

Shuukei went outside and noticed that his mom's friend was driving. He went over to the car and got in. His mom was wanting to go out to eat and maybe watch a movie.

Shuukei's mom: Hey, how about we go eat at Jade Garden? I know you like it there. Afterward we could probably go see that movie.

Shuukei: Sure. It would be better than sitting here as usual.

Shuukei's mom told her friend what they were doing. She nodded and drove over to the movie theater. There was a few movies playing.

Shuukei's mom: Well, its your birthday. You pick which movie you want to watch today. We can come back and watch one of the others either tomorrow or Sunday.

Shuukei: You know which one I want to see! I've been looking forward to it for a few months now.

Shuukei laughed as his mom went in the theater to get the tickets. She came back out a few minutes later.

Shuukei's mom: The next showing is at 7:30. It's 6:00 now, so we should have enough time to eat and then get back over here.

Shuukei's mom told her friend what they were doing so she drove them over to the restaurant down the street. She dropped them off and drove off to go back home. They went in and ate and talked for the next hour. They mostly talked about how school was going, how they were feeling, and how it was living here. After they got done, they paid and left. They had to walk down the street to the movie theater. Shuukei was always weary of walking across the busy street, to him it was like 4 lanes of terror. They always did this every two weeks though, so he thought he would have gotten used to it by now. They waited for what seemed forever for the traffic to thin out, then they ran across the road before traffic started back up. They walked down the sidewalk. There was a lake on the side that always seemed to change its depth. Today it was oddly higher than it usually gets. Shuukei turned to look out into the water. He liked water but was afraid of drowning. It was a funny thing he always though. He heard his mom saying something about being careful when everything blacked out. He heard a scream followed by the sound of car tires screeching on the road. He then felt really wet and dizzy. He opened his eyes and saw the road up above. He tried to move but was paralyzed. He then passed out as he started to sink into the water.

End Chapter 5

Shuukei
05-13-2009, 11:38 PM
chapter 5 in the previous post :P

Chapter 6

Shuukei woke up in the field of grass again. He remembered it felt the same at last time he was there. He then remembered what happened and jumped up.

Shuukei: What the heck? How did I get here? What the hell just happened?

He looked around and saw he was near the path this time. He walked down the path till he reached that fork in the road again. He reached it when Aero and Rose appeared.

Aero: Hello new-

Rose: It's Shuukei.

Aero: Oh, welcome back! Come to visit us again?

Rose: I don't think he's just visiting this time. Look at that mark on his hand.

Shuukei: Huh? What mark?

Shuukei looked down at his hand. There was some weird markings. It looked like a tattoo of a cat. Beside it was a number. It was a 4.

Shuukei: What is this?

Rose: You see, whenever someon-

Snozz made his flashy entrance like last time. He looked at Shuukei and smiled.

Snozz: Back again I see. So soon this time?

Rose pulled at his sleeve. He looked down at Rose as she pointed to Shuukei's hand. Snozz grabbed his hand and inspected it.

Snozz: What's this now? You've gotten a mark. Oh that can't be good for you. But you do have a number, that's one good thing. And wow, its a really high number.

Shuukei: What do you mean? What is this thing? and how did I get it on my hand?

Snozz: Now calm down, let me explain. How to put this lightly...

Rose: Your dead.

Aero: Rose! What are you trying to do, freak him out?

Snozz: Now Rose, that's not lightly. Not lightly at all.

Shuukei: I'm... dead?

Snozz: I'm afraid you are. When someone comes here with a mark on their hand like that, it means they've passed on from life. I guess this is what you call the afterlife?

Shuukei: O....k? For a dream this is starting to get weird.

Snozz: You think this is a dream? How naive.

Shuukei: Wasn't it a dream last time I was here?

Snozz: Oh no, not at all. How to explain it where you can understand... Its like how some people in your world are more in tune to the spiritual world, like ghosts and stuff as you people call it. Well, people who are in tune with that kind of stuff can also visit here in what would usually be their dreams. Most of the time they're like you and don't realize they're not dreaming.

Shuukei: That's it. I wanna wake up now. I'm done talking to you people, even if you are my dream. It's starting to get way too weird for my taste.

Shuukei turned and started walking down the path the opposite way. Snozz sighed.

Snozz: The poor fool still thinks its a dream. Better go follow him so he doesn't get in to much trouble. You stay here for now in case more people show up.

Aero: Ok!

Rose: Whatever.

Snozz started following Shuukei down the path. Shuukei grabbed his mp3 player and started listening to it as he walked, unaware of the dangers lurking down the road.

End Chapter 6

oh, btw... is doing 2 chapters at a time ok? because when i get to writing i usually write them both at the same time, so that's why i end up posting them both at the same time as well. I was wondering since I don't usually post for a while if holding one of them back and posting it after a couple of days would be better...

KatTheBard
05-14-2009, 02:54 PM
TWEWY tiem!

I love it. And yes, feel free to post multiple chapters in one go. :D

Snozberries
05-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Snozz floats beside shuukei on his back as if he were on hammock XD

i can picture that

Snozz is indeed awesome ;D

Shuukei
05-20-2009, 10:10 PM
fufufu! after a few days, I post a new chapter!

Chapter 7

Shuukei kept walking, starting at the markings on his hand. He couldn't shake that creepy feeling that he was being followed. Snozz was following him while keeping his distance so Shuukei didn't notice him. Snozz looked down at his own hand. He had the marking of a bat, along with a 1 beside it.

Snozz: So, your one of us Shuukei. Hope you learn to use your power quickly, you're going to need it.

Shuukei looked ahead and saw a forest down the path. He kept walking and was suddenly surrounded by trees. The treetops were so thick that it became really dark, like it was night time. Shuukei got an eerie feeling like he was being watched, but kept on walking. After a while he spun around to see if anyone was there. Snozz jumped behind a tree in surprise. Shuukei stared into the darkness for a bit, then turned back and kept walking.

Shuukei: Man, I hate the dark. I need some kind of flashlight or something.

Shuukei looked down in his hand and realized he could use his mp3 player as a little light source. He waved it in front of him and tried looking around. He heard a growling sound, which sounded like a dog. He gasped as goosebumps started forming all over him. He looked around.

Shuukei: Who's there?!

Suddenly something resembling a large black dog lunged at Shuukei.

Snozz jumped out of hiding.

Snozz: Go, Ichi Koumori!

The marking on his hand disappeared, and a huge bat suddenly came flying at the dog and knocked it back.

Snozz: Hey Shuukei! You ok?

Shuukei: Yea, but where did you come from?

Snozz: Oh, I've been following you to make sure you don't get in trouble. Seems like I made the right choice.

Shuukei: Thanks. Anyway, what was that dog that tried to attack me? And what was that bat that attacked it?

The dog tried attacking Shuukei again but Koumori knocked it back again.

Snozz: I'll explain later. If you want to help, yell out "Go, Shi Neko!"

Shuukei: Ok, I'll try. Go, Shi Neko!

The markings on Shuukei's hand disappeared. A small black and white cat appeared by his side.

Cat: Nya~

Shuukei looked at the cat. He turned to Snozz.

Shuukei: Ok, so now what do I do?

Snozz: You just think in your head what you want it to do. Tell it to help you out and attack the enemy.

Shuukei thought in his head: Please help me out! Attack that dog.

The cat grew larger with fangs and claws. Its tail split into 4 tails. It lunged at the dog and attacked it.

Snozz: Good work for your first time! You seem like a natural.

Shuukei: Thanks! I'm just not sure what's going on, but at least we're winning.

Snozz: Don't be so sure. Those things aren't that easy to beat. More should be showing up soon.

Shuukei: What?!

Just then the dog started howling. Two more dogs showed up. Then an even larger dog showed up. The other dogs moved out of the way of the larger dog. The larger one seemed to be the leader of the 4 dogs. The larger dog walked up to Shuukei and sniffed him. He then backed away and started talking.

Excalibur: Hmph, you reek of cats. Anyway, my name is Excalibur. We've been ordered by our leader to exterminate the newcomer with the marking of the dragon, but it seems we've encountered the wrong person. I apologize on behalf of my followers.

He turned and growled at the dog that was the first one Shuukei and Snozz encountered. The dog lowered his head and let out a small whimper.

Snozz: Doesn't your leader want us all exterminated?

Excalibur: Yes, he does. But we have not been issued an order to do anything to any of the others, just the one with the dragon marking. So I have nothing against you, for now.

Excalibur barked and jumped into the trees. The other dogs followed.

Snozz and Shuukei's partners disappeared and their markings reappeared on their hands.

Snozz: At least we met one of the nicer ones. Good thing I decided to follow you, or else you'd be dog food right now.

Shuukei: Yea, thanks again. Now about that explanation?

Snozz: Sure, but first lets get out of this forest. Come, follow me.

Snozz headed back the way they came and Shuukei followed close by. A figure peered out from behind a tree. He stepped out from behind the tree. The markings on his hand was that of the dragon, and a 0 beside it.

???: So, you've finally shown yourself Shuukei. I will get my revenge on you for what you did to me, old friend.

End Chapter 7

tee hee, time to add new people to the list of characters.

And for the people on the pending list, if you see someone you wanna be, just make a post saying you wanna be that person. Or if you don't really care who you are and just want me to pick for you, post that too xD

LegendOfCookies
05-20-2009, 10:13 PM
umm.. so i just choose what kinda person i wanna be?

Shuukei
05-20-2009, 10:18 PM
I'll be editing the first post, adding people to the "new characters" part. If you see someone from the list you wanna be, I'll add you to the list :D

although... I haven't really thought about having people as OC's. I guess I could try it if you really want to be one :P

I added three characters to the list for now, I'll add more later.

LegendOfCookies
05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
i wanna be ??? i want to be a freak stalking you shuukei! i wonder why i know you shuukei... *Grins*

Shuukei
05-20-2009, 10:20 PM
i wanna be ??? i want to be a freak stalking you shuukei!tee hee, ok. I figured you'd pick that one xD
all will be revealed later _awesome_

LegendOfCookies
05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
i wanna be ??? i want to be a freak stalking you shuukei!tee hee, ok. I figured you'd pick that one xD
all will be revealed later _awesome_

WELL it IS the best choice possible and i do not wanna be super evil im a good boy a good boy *Giggles in a very strange fashion*

Shuukei
05-21-2009, 12:29 AM
tee hee, I had a sudden burst of inspiration to write almost 3 chapters tonight _awesome_
half-way through chapter 9, will post when done :P

Chapter 8

Snozz and Shuukei go back to where Aero and Rose was waiting.

Aero: Welcome back! How did it go?

Snozz: We encountered an enemy. It was a dog who tried to attack Shuukei. It's pack leader showed up and let us go though, so we're ok.

Rose: It let you go? That's different.

Snozz: Yea, it said it was looking for a newcomer with the dragon markings. I guess their leader really wants him out of the picture.

Shuukei: Hey, when do I get that explanation?

Snozz: Oh yea, I almost forgot. Well, as you know, this is where people go when they die. Most people are sent to the towns in which the way that they lived their lives. The "good" people go to the town of Salvation, while the "bad" people go to the town of Destruction. It's kinda like your concept of heaven and hell. Well, some people that come here are bestowed the power that you've seen. The markings contain an animal along with a number. The animal represents that person's partner, and the number represents the person's strength. That animal is the person's partner, which they can summon by calling it's number and name. The parter's name is the number followed by the animal. For example, your parter's name is Shi Neko, while mine is Ichi Koumori. The animal listens to the person's thoughts, and acts accordingly. The animals have no care for right or wrong, they just do what their partner tells them. There are good people and bad people who have partners. The people that me, Aero, and Rose find that are good come live in Celestia Castle. Then there are the others. I'm not really sure what happens to those, most likely they get hunted down by the leader and his followers.

Shuukei: Who is this "the leader" that you keep mentioning? I heard that one dog mention him too.

Snozz: You know how I'm the king of Celestia Castle and all?

Shuukei: Yea? What about it?

Snozz: Well, there is a group of rebellious people who hates or fears the people like us who have partners. They have a leader, who is just mentioned as "the leader". No one knows who he really is, except for a select few people he has as his closest followers. They are the ones that give the orders from the leader to the other followers. The leader has one goal in his mind, to exterminate all the people like us who have partners. Although it's rumored that he himself has a partner, so many people think its just so he can be the most powerful person with a partner.

Shuukei: How many people are his closest followers?

Snozz: Well, no one knows for sure exactly how many. Some people say he only has 2, while others say up to 5.

Shuukei: So, how many people are like us?

Snozz: Well, so far there is 19 good ones that we know of, including Aero and Rose. Although we dunno if that guy with the dragon is good or not, so I'm not counting him right now.

Shuukei looked at Aero and Rose. Aero had a bunny and the number 3. Rose had a fox and the number 2.

Snozz: Oh yea, that reminds me. Hey Aero and Rose, did a newcomer pass through with a dragon marking on his hand?

Aero: No, we haven't seen anyone.

Snozz: Hm... I wonder.

Then a howling sound came from the forest that Snozz and Shuukei just left.

Shuukei: Hey, its that dog that we just met.

Snozz: So? Let it be.

Shuukei: But it sounds like they're in trouble. I'm going to go help.

Shuukei took off towards the forest.

Snozz: Hey wait! Damn, for all he knows it could be a trap. Stay here you two, I'm going after Shuukei... again.

Aero: Ok, good luck!

Rose: Shuukei sure is stupid.

Shuukei followed the howling sounds until he reached a clearing in the forest. The 4 dogs was laying still on the ground. Shuukei then heard a massive roar and then everything went silent. Shuukei saw a guy standing in the clearing looking at the dogs. He ran into the clearing. Shuukei was shocked. He reconized who it was. It was his childhood friend, Cookies.

End Chapter 8

BlackExcalibur
05-21-2009, 12:58 AM
If no one's chosen to be the Dog Pack Leader then I'll totally fill that spot.

Shuukei
05-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Ok Excalibur, i added you. I also edited the story a little bit and fit you in :P

Chapter 9

Shuukei: Cookies?! What are you doing here?

Cookies: Well, well, well. You've saved me the trouble of finding you, old friend. As for why I'm here? I'm here because of you. And I'm going to get my revenge on you.

Cookies held up his hand and pointed at Shuukei.

Cookies: Go, Rei Ryuu!

The markings on his hand disappeared. A massive dragon appeared, glaring down on Shuukei. It raised its claw to strike Shuukei.

Shuukei: Go, Shi Neko!

Shi Neko appeared already transformed and ready to fight. It lunged at Rei Ryuu, but Rei Ryuu struck Shi Neko with his claw and sent her flying. Snozz came in.

Snozz: Go, Ichi Koumori!

Ichi Koumori joined in the fight. Rei Ryuu backed up some and swung around and hit Shi Neko and Ichi Koumori with his tail.

Snozz: So, what's the name of this dragon?

Shuukei: He said the dragon's name was Rei Ryuu.

Snozz: Rei?! Damn, then he's even higher than me.

Shuukei: Is that a bad thing?

Snozz: Of course it is! I told you the numbers represent the partner's strength. But the difference between numbers is extraordinary. No telling how much stronger Rei is than Ichi.

Cookies: Enough stalling! It's time we end this Shuukei, old friend.

Snozz: Does he know you?

Shuukei: Yes. He's my old childhood friend, Cookies. I haven't seen him in 6 years though.

Snozz: Well, for now we need to retreat. Call back your partner and lets get out of here.

Shi Neko disappeared and the markings reappeared on Shuukei's hand. Snozz grabbed Shuukei and jumped on Ichi Koumori's back.

Shuukei: Hey wait! We need to grab Excalibur and his pack.

Snozz: There's no time!

Shuukei: I'll make time then.

Shuukei jumped off and grabbed Excalibur and another dog. Snozz sighed and grabed the other two. They got back on Ichi Kourmori, barely avoiding another attack from Rei Ryuu. They flew up through the trees and back towards where Aero and Rose were waiting.

Cookies: Get back here! I'm not done with you.

Just then someone started laughing at Cookies.

Chehansen: Well, aren't you the special one. So your the one that has the leader so worked up.

Kat: We're here to exterminate you for the leader's sake.

Gwellin: You'd better give up now. There's three of us and only one of you.

Cookies scoffed and jump of Rei Ryuu's back. He retreated deeper into the forest.

Chehansen: See, you done went and scared him off.

Kat: Great. Now we have to chase after him.

Gwellin: Orders are orders. Lets get to it. The leader is counting on his most trusted followers, isn't he? So lets not let him down.

Kat: He must be really worth it if he's sending us out so soon.

Chehansen: The more we talk, the less we get done. Lets go!

Kat: Ugh, way to be a downer.

The three people took chase after Cookies.

Snozz and Shuukei arrived back with Aero and Rose. Ichi Koumori disappeared and the markings appeared back on Snozz's hand.

Snozz: We managed to help Excalibur and his pack like Shuukei wanted, but this is bad. It turns out that the guy with the dragon markings is Rei.

Rose: Oh wow.

Aero: Rei? I thought yours was the highest it could go master.

Snozz: I'm afraid not. There is one above mine. I always hoped this day never would come.

Excalibur regained consciousness. He looked around at his pack.

Excalibur: You... you saved us?

Snozz: Not that I really wanted to, being our enemies and all, but Shuukei insisted.

Excalibur: I greatly thank you Shuukei. I never expected the guy to be so strong. Now I can see why the leader wants him exterminated so badly.

Shuukei: I just wonder why he's so angry at me. I thought we was best friends.

Snozz: Either way, lets go to the castle now that your not running off Shuukei. You can come along if you want Excalibur. Aero and Rose, you two come as well.

Aero: But what if more people come?

Snozz: I got it covered.

Rose: Whatever. Lets just go already. I've been waiting all day.

Shuukei, Aero, Rose, and Excalibur followed Snozz to his castle.

End Chapter 9

What's this?! 3 of the leader's most trusted followers?
What will befall Cookies? And what is Snozz's castle like?
All will be revealed soon! _awesome_

the three follower's have been added to the new character's list, two male and one female.

Snozberries
05-21-2009, 05:22 PM
awwww man.....i love this story

so awesome....i enjoy being king ;D

cant wait for more....really...i cant......make more now!!! O_O

lol jk

Ms. Mew
05-24-2009, 09:37 PM
i like it :3
oh, can i be someone? i wanna be the leader xD
lol j/k, but i would like to be someone :P

Aeronautical
05-25-2009, 12:36 AM
This is the first time I've read it in a while. Great job Shuukei! =D

KatTheBard
05-28-2009, 05:06 PM
wow, so this is what happens when I go on forced hiatus...great story Shuu! ^_^

uhh...hrm. Can I be one of the trusted followers? I guess. XD

DesertRose
05-28-2009, 05:51 PM
I love how you've got my sarcasm down perfectly and you probably didn't even realize it. :lol: Good job so far! :D

LegendOfCookies
05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Im evil? looks like im gonna lose XD

Shuukei
05-29-2009, 11:20 AM
finally! an update :lol:

lol, really rose? xD

thanks Aero and Mew :3 (I added you to the pending character's list btw Mew :P)

i fixed the last chapter, adding the character names in and such.
i'll post the next chapter or two when i get home... finished them in class today xD

Ms. Mew
05-29-2009, 04:29 PM
lol, working on your story instead of you class work ;P

Shuukei
05-29-2009, 04:30 PM
lol mew xD
this chapter is kinda short... in the middle of writing the next one :P

Chapter 10

***Elsewhere, in the real world***

-Baka's house-

Baka was laying down on her bed. Her mom sat beside her. Baka started out the window at the house across the street. She talk with her mom, trying to hold back her tears.

Baka: It's just not fair! First my brother and sister, and now my best friend! What kind of sick joke is this?!

Baka's mom: Now now, he isn't dead. His mom told me that the doctors say he's just in a coma, although they don't know how long he'll be like that. They also said-

Baka: Said what? That he's going to make a full recovery? That's what they said about them...

Baka's mom hung her head down. She too was trying to hold back her tears.

Baka's mom: I'm sorry... I- I just thought some good news might cheer you up a little.

Baka sat up on the bed and hugged her mom.

Baka: I'm the one that should be apologizing. Sorry mom, it- it's just him being the same way as they were... I- I just don't want that to happen again.

Baka's mom: I understand. Well, I'll let you get some sleep now. Night.

Baka: Night mom.

Baka's mom left the room and Baka laid back down and sat staring out the window again, this time at the starry night.

-Brine's house-

Brine had just finished dinner and was in his room. He was holding a picture of him, Baka, and Shuukei all making silly faces at the camera.

Brine: Shuukei you idiot. You better get well soon, for everyone's sakes...

Brine sat the picture back down on the desk and laid down on his bed. He stared out the window at the starry night.

End Chapter 10

KatTheBard
05-29-2009, 06:12 PM
aww......that make meh wanna cryyyy! DX

well-written, though.

Shuukei
05-31-2009, 12:42 PM
aw, sorry for making you cry Kat D: (mew did too XP)

w00t! got the next chapter done... found out that google chrome won't let me use the spell checker in the posting page so now i'm off to edit my last couple of chapters for spelling mistakes xD
anyway, here it is _awesome_

Chapter 11

***Back in Celestia***

Snozz, Aero, Rose, Shuukei, and Excalibur arrived at Castle Celestia. Shuukei stared in amazement, gawking at the sheer size of the castle. Rose looked over at Shuukei and smirked.

Rose: What's the matter with you? Never seen a castle before?

Shuukei: Only in pictures and movies, never up close in person.

Rose sighed at Shuukei. Snozz walked into the castle. Aero and Rose followed after, then Shuukei and Excalibur fell in behind them.

Snozz: Welcome to the grand estate that is my castle Shuukei. How do you like it?

Shuukei: It looks... big!

Snozz laughed.

Snozz: It is, isn't it? Anyway, lets head to the other viewer's quarters. I want to show you something.

Shuukei: Why is it called the viewer's room?

Snozz: You'll find out when we get there.

They followed Snozz to a room with what looked like small bird fountains scattered throughout the room with glowing water in them. There was people standing around them, looking down as if something was in the water. Snozz saw Shuukei staring with a confused look on his face.

Shuukei: How come most of them have normal looking clothes like me, and you three have funny looking clothes?

Aero: What?! Funny looking? I happen to like these, thank you very much.

Rose: Argh! Why I oughta.

Snozz interrupted them.

Snozz: Why we are dressed like this is because we want to. Anyway, these are the viewing fountains we have here at the castle. They allow you to see any person in the real world that you desire. Just look into the water and think about what who you want to see.

Shuukei looked into the water and thought. An image started to appear in the water. Shuukei gasped at the clarity of it. Snozz smirked.

Snozz: Her, eh? That's the same girl that those two down there on the end look at often. They said she was their little sister or something.

Snozz pointed down at the end of the room. There was the two people he mentioned. It was a male and a female, both older than Shuukei. The guy was taller than Shuukei. He had short black hair and green eyes. The girl was a little bit shorter than the guy. She had long brown hair and green eyes also. Shuukei ran down the room and stood in front of them.

Shuukei: Hey! How do you two know Baka?

The two of them looked up at Shuukei. The male gave him an aggravated look.

Older guy: Who the hell do you think you are? And how do you know our little sister?

Older girl: Hey now, calm down. Looks like he knows her too. Anyway, my name is Yuki. My brother's name is Ren. And as he just said, she's our little sister. The real question is, how do YOU know her?

Shuukei: The name's Shuukei. Baka is my friend from school. Hm... She never mentioned you two before.

Yuki: Oh, so your the one she talks about. And yea... she doesn't like to talk about.

Shuukei: She talks about me?

Yuki: Yea, but not like it matters now. Your stuck here.

Shuukei: I guess your right. Well, I guess I'll leave you alone now. Later!

Shuukei walked off. The older guy was muttering under his breath.

Ren: Tch, what a nuisance.

Rose looked over at Shuukei and muttered something as well.

Rose: What a moron.

Shuukei walked back over to Snozz.

Snozz: Got your answer?

Shuukei: Yea, but it seems her brother doesn't like me that much.

Snozz: Well, you did kinda just run up to them and interrupted them.

Shuukei gave Snozz an annoyed look. He opened his mouth and started to say something else but was interrupted by two guards running in.

Castle guards: Master Snozz! Three enemies have appeared before the main gate! You should come quickly, but there seems to be something odd about them.

Snozz: What?! They've come this far into our territory? Damn it, I'll be right there.

The two guards took off out the door. Snozz followed them, followed by Aero and Rose. Shuukei and Excalibur ran after them. They all reached outside to see the three followers from earlier walking towards the castle. They kept coming, and everyone readied their stances in case they attacked. Shuukei looked closer and saw that they seemed tired. The three of them collapsed onto the ground one after another. Shuukei looked on beyond them at the edge of the forest. There stood what he thought was Cookies, but he couldn't tell from this distance. He dashed into the forest behind him. Shuukei took off and started running towards the forest after him.

Snozz: Hey wait! Where are you going?

Shuukei: I'm going after Cookies. You get your guards or whatever to take care of these three.

Snozz: What? But their the enemy! Why would we help them?

Shuukei: They obviously came here looking for help. Just shut up and help them! I'm going now.

Castle guard #1: Hey! Watch your tongue towards Master Snozz!

Snozz laughed.

Snozz: Oh, how I do like the boy. The only one around here not afraid to talk back to me.

Castle guard #2: But Master Snozz!

Snozz: You heard the guy. Get these three to the medical wing.

The castle guards took off into the castle to go get the medics. Snozz looked out at the Shuukei running into the forest. He turned and addressed Aero, Rose, and Excalibur.

Snozz: You three get ready, we're heading after him. No telling what trouble he's getting himself into this time.

Aero: Ok!

Rose: Whatever.

Excalibur: Yes sir.

The three of them took off after Shuukei and Cookies. Snozz stood there a minute and sighed to himself. Then he got in behind them and followed.

End Chapter 11