PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt Pics!

TheSpeedGamers
04-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Shirts go on sale June 19th when the store opens.
Here's a look at some of the TSG guys modeling them, lol
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/t-shirts-have-arrived

Sonic62
04-24-2009, 09:20 PM
You're glowing! Epic!

zach2m1
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
The only thing I can say is....epic and how much? :lol:

jolt1030
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
lol's at the pics.....The shirts look awesome I can't wait to buy one!=D

kmmgreen5
04-24-2009, 10:25 PM
needs more black _awesome_ (>.> also more blue)

CodeZTM
04-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Nice. :D

I wish it was black with white logos (white and me don't get along, the whole after labor day thing), but they still look smexy. Can't wait for the sale date!!

the1stpkmnfan
04-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Awesome T-Shirts! :D I cant wait till I get my own, though I have my own fan made one. But...I Want 2 dozen of those shirts, britt!

I thought those three guys were TSG, but they dont look good as Phil! :P

oops...slipped out.

KatTheBard
04-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Epic!! How much again? I really hope I have the money to buy one of these ASAP. >_>;

StopDropAndBear
04-24-2009, 11:04 PM
WORK IT, GENTLEMEN.

Aeronautical
04-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Do they come with the t shirts?

Rust
04-24-2009, 11:09 PM
You can tell they've posed like that before.

KatTheBard
04-24-2009, 11:16 PM

Amen to that sista! :mrgreen: :lol:

Sonic62
04-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh you! Hee hee hee!

MSico
04-25-2009, 01:12 AM
WANT!!

Oh, and while I'm here, how much for a shirt? :P

DesertRose
04-25-2009, 01:19 AM

What she said!

I hope I can get one too. :mrgreen:

Haruka
04-25-2009, 04:57 AM
He he. So it's happening soon.

Great job.

Qmiser
04-25-2009, 07:07 AM
OMG! T-shirts!!!

fredy31
04-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Epic glowing T-Shirt.

kmmgreen5
04-25-2009, 12:44 PM
hmm seems liek britt has a healthy... glow

erik
04-28-2009, 08:24 PM
You can tell they've posed like that before.

only everyday

Syrup
04-29-2009, 12:15 AM
epic awesomeness i will buyz for over 9000 dollars

iHeart_Absol
04-30-2009, 05:31 PM
As Britt said before, Pricing will be be $12 per shirt plus $4.95 for shipping within the U.S, $10.95 to Canada or Mexico and $12.95 to all other countries.

And the black shirts would have cost more, so they got white! I'm sure there will be more to come =3

TheSpeedGamers
04-30-2009, 05:56 PM
As Britt said before, Pricing will be be $12 per shirt plus $4.95 for shipping within the U.S, $10.95 to Canada or Mexico and $12.95 to all other countries.

And the black shirts would have cost more, so they got white! I'm sure there will be more to come =3

Well said! There's a possibly the the shipping might be a nickel more, and also possibly cheaper. I'm about to start doing some testing. The problem is the flat rate shipping boxes I ordered are too small for anything above XL, so I'm going to experiment with different packaging methods over the next couple of weeks.

The shipping price you wont see fluctuate much at all though, not any more or less than a $1. I think the canadian shipping is a too high, I'm gonna work with gwellin, ninboy and ferenc to find a way to reduce that for you guys. Rust and Fettouhi can be our world wide testers. _awesome_

zach2m1
04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Sweet well I will talk to my Mom or Dad about the cost and all and I will see if I can but a T-Shirt. :)

iHeart_Absol
04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I think anything involving money in Canada is crazy @__@ Well, we aren't used to it so of course we would say that. XD But I agree...that is RIDICULOUS.

Aeronautical
04-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Who did you guys have make them?

TheSpeedGamers
05-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Who did you guys have make them?

local screen printer

Aeronautical
05-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Ok. Are you planning to pack and ship them yourselves?

CommentatorGuy
05-01-2009, 09:01 PM

Yep yep =) and by ourselves means mainly britt! Hehe

StopDropAndBear
05-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Yep yep =) and by ourselves means mainly britt! Hehe

Good. I don't want Chase cooties all over my shirt.

Ferenc
05-02-2009, 08:21 AM
I can't describe how awesome this is. It's not just the t-shirts either. It's just amazing to see mush tsg has grown since just over a year ago. I never would of thought tsg would be able to bring together such a loyal and diverse community, seeing these t-shirts are really showing me how much tsg and it's community has grown in such a short amount of time. It kind of brings a tear to my eye.

You guys are all awesome.

Trombonus
05-02-2009, 09:19 AM
I can't describe how awesome this is. It's not just the t-shirts either. It's just amazing to see mush tsg has grown since just over a year ago. I never would of thought tsg would be able to bring together such a loyal and diverse community, seeing these t-shirts are really showing me how much tsg and it's community has grown in such a short amount of time. It kind of brings a tear to my eye.

You guys are all awesome.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. :)

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Me neither, and that was sweet of you Ferenc. :3 I mean, AWESOME of you. :P

Mega_Mario
05-02-2009, 09:24 AM
So you have just become a big online community!

What's next?

A. Go to Disney!
B. Reality TV Show "The Speed Gamers - Behind the Scenes"
C. Develop "The Speed Gamers - The Video Game"
D. Create a "The Speed Gamers: The Movie"

Anyways, awesome T-Shirts!

Trombonus
05-02-2009, 09:29 AM
So you have just become a big online community!

What's next?

A. Go to Disney!
B. Reality TV Show "The Speed Gamers - Behind the Scenes"
C. Develop "The Speed Gamers - The Video Game"
D. Create a "The Speed Gamers: The Movie"

Anyways, awesome T-Shirts!
There is nothing about this post that I do not like. :P

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah, seriously, I'd love to see what comes next after this Shop deubt. We need to expand the franchise of TSG more. :D

Haruka
05-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah, seriously, I'd love to see what comes next after this Shop deubt. We need to expand the franchise of TSG more. :D
TSG Trading cards.

Mega_Mario
05-02-2009, 10:39 AM
TSG Trading cards.
I'm getting a lot of ideas. The video game could have one game for each marathon. You would go around and be a Speed Gamer, you would go out and get food, you would do errands (like go buy another copy of Pokemon Ruby), ect.

Trading cards... So one would be like this:
Back: "The Speed Gamers" with a logo.
Front: The name, description, picture, birthday, weakness, strengths, role, etc.

So a Baltes-Bot trading card would be like this:

[spoiler:ro7pl0hw]Baltes-Bot
An IRC Bot owned by Baltes that helps to Moderate the chatroom.
No Picture
No Birthday
Weakness: None
Strengths: Kicking, Devoicing, Banning, Auto-OPing
Role: IRC Bot[/spoiler:ro7pl0hw]

First T-Shirts, then a video game, then trading cards, and then THE WORLD! er... I mean movie theaters.

DrewStern
05-02-2009, 10:46 AM
They Should Add This to the Deck:

DrewStern
A Member of the TSG Forums
No Picture
Birthday: June 4th, 1996
Weakness: Hat, Swine Flu
Strengths: Logic, Electricity, Storms
Role: to save Phil's Hat from the giant kitty known as R.U.S.T.

SuperPaperNess
05-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks guys, you just added to the list of what I seriously want to buy but can't. :evil:

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 11:17 AM
If they make a...Video Game:

The first game, TSG has to stop The Hat from taking over the world. But after TSG loses to a Battle with the Hat, They have conflicts working together, and they break up. Though, they come back together once they hear Baltes-Bot has taken the Dark side once again, and plans to rule the TSG Organization. TSG Reunites once they take down Baltes-Bot, and then they go after the Hat once more. Once they do so, The Hat is defeated, and the Baltes-Bot is banned to the Omega Dimensio. The Had loses it's evil powers, and returns to Phil's Head.

Sequel- The Hat and the Baltes-Bot would Team up to destroy the world, after The Hat saves Baltes-Bot from the Omega Dimensio. And it's up to TSG to stop them and bring Peace and Love back to the Video Game World. Though, The Hat controls Phil, and becomes Beta Phil Mark II. The only way to stop The Hat, Baltes-Bot, TSG needs to defeat their new main source of power: Phil! How can they save the world, if they need to sacrifice their dear Friend?

What a tragic story. :(

bobo_dude16
05-02-2009, 02:30 PM
If they make a...Video Game:

The first game, TSG has to stop The Hat from taking over the world. But after TSG loses to a Battle with the Hat, They have conflicts working together, and they break up. Though, they come back together once they hear Baltes-Bot has taken the Dark side once again, and plans to rule the TSG Organization. TSG Reunites once they take down Baltes-Bot, and then they go after the Hat once more. Once they do so, The Hat is defeated, and the Baltes-Bot is banned to the Omega Dimensio. The Had loses it's evil powers, and returns to Phil's Head.

Sequel- The Hat and the Baltes-Bot would Team up to destroy the world, after The Hat saves Baltes-Bot from the Omega Dimensio. And it's up to TSG to stop them and bring Peace and Love back to the Video Game World. Though, The Hat controls Phil, and becomes Beta Phil Mark II. The only way to stop The Hat, Baltes-Bot, TSG needs to defeat their new main source of power: Phil! How can they save the world, if they need to sacrifice their dear Friend?

What a tragic story. :(

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129 (http://forums.thespeedgamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129)

Already thought of ;)

fredy31
05-02-2009, 06:41 PM
:lol: Trading Card Game.

Mine should go like this:

Fredy31 -- Mage Knight
Attack:3/Defense:1/HP:2
Weaknesses: Sleeping spells, is always hungry.
Powers: Manipulates Fire, Flying
Description: Character from the bight side of the force (also called the TSG side, for True Side of the Gods) and he manipulates Double Blade as well as Magic. His fast moves will destroy the opponent but beware... His low Defense and HP makes he dies fast.

the1stpkmnfan
05-02-2009, 07:44 PM
We need a Topic for Trading Cards. But here's what I would see as me.

The1stPokemonFan
Attack:10/Defense:8/HP:15
Weaknesses: Failure, Horror, Fighting
Powers: Creates Electricity with Fire and Water all Combined.
Description: This devilishly attractive young man is a master at creating combo moves from different types. Which can easily take down the enemies that gets in his way. He's got so many friends, but he's able to remember them all so well. People often refer to him as "The Boy whom remembers anything" because he well describes the memories he's gone through. Good or Bad. Recently, he's been way well known to be "The First Pokemon Fan", and there's a huge Biography to explain that exactly. But he's a fun loving guy to be around with, and he always cares for his friends and family.

Gwellin
05-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Yep, this is way off topic. If you want to comment on the actual pictures do so in the blog post.

CommentatorGuy
05-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Unlocked. We need this topic to keep everyone excitied about the T-Shirts! But like Gwellin said keep on topic please guys =P

Aeronautical
05-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Do different countries have their own unique way for clothing sizes or is it pretty much the same around the world?

fredy31
05-03-2009, 05:54 PM
I think the clothes sizes are international... Well I never tried to see if it's true or not but why would it be false?

iHeart_Absol
05-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Size of the shirt is the same, but the "size" would be different, if you know what I mean. A medium is still the same as a medium anywhere else.

erik
05-03-2009, 06:47 PM
I got oil on my tsg shirt when I changed my tire

but it came out don't worry

localretard
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM

*flutters eyes*

Oh erik...isn't he just one macho rugged man?

Don't make him angry, he might rip the TSG shirt with his bulging muscles next.

:lol: ... _awesome_

kmmgreen5
05-03-2009, 07:32 PM
^^ rofl _awesome_

the1stpkmnfan
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Well, thanks for that touching visual, local. Now, Ill get some disturbing nightmares tonight. *sigh* Poor T-Shirt. It's not like they work so hard to make each and every individual T shirt. :P

erik
05-03-2009, 09:58 PM

*flutters eyes*

Oh erik...isn't he just one macho rugged man?

Don't make him angry, he might rip the TSG shirt with his bulging muscles next.

:lol: ... _awesome_

pretty sure everyone can see how macho I am based on this pic

http://www.thespeedgamers.com/wp-conten ... tyerik.jpg (http://www.thespeedgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/naughtyerik.jpg)

don't have to point it out <3

BBorneman
05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
we are sexy. especially the guy on the far left. (me)

fettouhi
05-04-2009, 12:38 AM
I think the clothes sizes are international... Well I never tried to see if it's true or not but why would it be false?

nope there are not the same. because of the metric system you have to make sure that if you use a fx XL t-shirt it can may be bigger then you think because of conversion. the only thing that I'm 100% sure of its the same all over if shoe sizes because all 4 size (US, UK, CM and Europe) metrics a label on every shoe. I know this because I both close over in the US when I was there and its not easy because of the difference.

the1stpkmnfan
05-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Wait, it was three of yall wearing the shirts in the picture? And not like the company display pics? :o Wow, I got a lot of catching up to do.

fredy31
05-04-2009, 08:05 AM

nope there are not the same. because of the metric system you have to make sure that if you use a fx XL t-shirt it can may be bigger then you think because of conversion. the only thing that I'm 100% sure of its the same all over if shoe sizes because all 4 size (US, UK, CM and Europe) metrics a label on every shoe. I know this because I both close over in the US when I was there and its not easy because of the difference.
Thanks for the Info Fettouhi.

TheSpeedGamers
05-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Here's the sizing for the shirts. Keep in mind we have, YL, S, M, L, XL. XXL,XXXL,XXXXL

Slash-Dementia
05-04-2009, 01:27 PM
The shirts look great! You guys are doing a great job. I wouldn't mind a black one though. I have this thing about wearing white. :P

Haruka
05-04-2009, 01:42 PM
The shirts look great! You guys are doing a great job. I wouldn't mind a black one though. I have this thing about wearing white. :P
Same thing here.

But I'd certainly grab one of the current ones, not about the style but the principle. They still look very good.

Aeronautical
05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
I usually buy shirts like this a size bigger than I am. That way there's wiggle room and it doesn't get too small too fast.

fredy31
05-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I'd like so much to buy one! But damn I'm kind of broke for the moment. Well. This summer I'll find a job, work to get the money for it.

killerwombat
05-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Can you give some away as prizes during the marathon?! _awesome_

TheSpeedGamers
05-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Can you give some away as prizes during the marathon?! _awesome_

Definitely

Aeronautical
05-06-2009, 06:21 PM
How about a special shirt that one of you wears during the marathon. That way it can be authentic with all of the stains you guys get on it XD

the1stpkmnfan
05-06-2009, 07:15 PM
They should also put their autographs ON the T Shirts, so those can be some special T shirts. :)

Haruka
05-06-2009, 10:51 PM
They should also put their autographs ON the T Shirts, so those can be some special T shirts. :)
Hewl yeah. Exactly.

the1stpkmnfan
05-06-2009, 10:53 PM
But the Question is... how many T shirts?

7 seems good, but we dont want to tire them out with so much writing on their new T shirts.

Qmiser
05-07-2009, 04:24 AM
But the Question is... how many T shirts?

7 seems good, but we dont want to tire them out with so much writing on their new T shirts.
I would say no more than five personally. I think it'd be awesome though if we only had one person sign one t-shirt. That way every winner gets a different shirt!

killerwombat
05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Maybe there would be 1 name per shirt, and then as like a huge grand prize one is given out with all of the sigs :?: