PDA

View Full Version : User story: Fire Emblem

Trombonus
04-26-2009, 10:15 AM
So this story idea has been floating around in my head for a while now, and I finally decided to go for it. I want to make a user story based on Fire Emblem. If you're interested, please post what initial basic character class you would like, and then whatever Master class you want if it has more than one choice (such as the classes in FE: The Sacred Stones). I may consider having people be Master classes right off the bat, but understand that if that is the case you most likely won't show up until later in the story, and if too many people want to go with master classes I wouldn't be able to accommodate everyone. So to play it safe, please choose a basic class and if you want to go Master just let me know.

Also, if you want to be involved but don't know what class you would like, you're more than welcome to join and I can choose one for you. :)

This ought to be fun! :D

List of Classes:
Archer
Bard
Cavalier: BlackExcalibur, Rakuen
Cleric
Dancer
Fighter
Knight
Mage: KatTheBard (Fire)
Mercenary
Monk
Myrmidion: Brineboy
Nomad
Pegasus Knight
Pirate: MSico
Priest: Luminary, nmufred
Shaman: Shuukei
Soldier
Thief: Snozberries
Troubadour
Wyvern Rider

Lord: Trombonus, Bobo_dude16 (Tentative), Dryuriev (Tentative)
Princess: DesertRose

You can find descriptions here. (http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Classes)

Brineboy
04-26-2009, 10:33 AM
This sounds awesome. (we realy need a section for this now too many to keep track of)
Myrmidon that turns into a swordmaster or a theif that turns into a rogue. Either is fine with me.

KatTheBard
04-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I"d love to be a mage => sage (preferably Fire, but the element doesn't matter.)

Snozberries
04-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Snozzy = Thief <=> Assassin plz and ty ^_^

Haruka
04-26-2009, 01:24 PM
I would to be the great guy who sells the great 90's death and black metal disks for people.

Or maybe I'll just complete a sidestep.

Trombonus
04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I would to be the great guy who sells the great 90's death and black metal disks for people.

I kinda don't remember that one. :?:

Haruka
04-26-2009, 01:42 PM

I kinda don't remember that one. :?:
Rotfl.

MSico
04-26-2009, 02:42 PM
I call Pirate! _awesome_

bobo_dude16
04-26-2009, 03:49 PM
I wanna be the lord!

(if it is in this Fire emblem)

If not, I will be the sage

dryuriev7777
04-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I've never played Fire Emblem, so I don't know the classes and their abilities and such, but I DO KNOW that I want to basically be Marth...and I want the source of all my power to come from my magical pretty tiara.

Edit: Ok and I looked up various classes and such and Lyn's class of "Blade Lord" appeals to me, especially since she can use both swords and bows.

Trombonus
04-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Ok, I hadn't thought about Lords. I'm not sure how many lords I want, it depends on how many people want to do this. I do need a princess type lord though.

DesertRose
04-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Did someone call for a princess?

Trombonus
04-26-2009, 05:57 PM
lol, ask and you shall receive. >.<

Awesome!

Luminary
04-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Fire Emblem is practically made for this kind of thing. :D
I could be a priest. I'm religious, so it works. I'd like to be the Moulder-type priest, as opposed to the Rhys-type. Priest can promote to either Sage or Bishop in FE8, so you could promote me to either, depending on which is more common, or fits better with the story. If I live that long, that is; feel free to be creative. Nomad also interests me, so if someone else wants to take the priest, I'll give up without a fight.

As for personal information; I'm male, and a little unsure of myself (ironically, this is one thing that I can say with confidence xP), and goofy at the same time.

Trombonus
04-26-2009, 06:40 PM
I could be a priest. The I'm religious, so it works. I'd like to be the Moulder-type priest, as opposed to the Rhys-type. Priest can promote to either Sage or Bishop in FE8, so you could promote me to either, depending on which is more common, or fits better with the story. If I live that long, that is; feel free to be creative. Bard, and soldier also interest me, so if someone else wants to take the priest, I'll give up without a fight. Alternatively, I could be an NPC. XP

As for personal information; I'm male, and a little unsure of myself (ironically, this is one thing that I can say with confidence xP), and goofy at the same time.
Sounds good! The great thing about Fire Emblem is you can have more than one of each kind of character, so unless a dozen people want to be priests I think you're ok. XD

As for killing people off, I haven't decided on that yet. I was leaning towards not killing people off since that's how I play. Again, we'll see how many people get involved.

Trombonus
04-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I still need more people before I can start this thing. Specifically I could do with Cavaliers to start out with, maybe an archer too. I'm going to add a list of available classes in the first post at some point as well.

BlackExcalibur
04-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I'll be a Cavalier since you need some of those.

WiiFanBoy
04-30-2009, 10:01 PM
ill be whatever you need me to be

Rakuen
04-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Cavalier -> Blade Paladin -> Gold Knight if you use three tier promotion.
Otherwise, just Cavalier -> Paladin

nmufred
04-30-2009, 11:42 PM
I could be a priest. The I'm religious, so it works. I'd like to be the Moulder-type priest, as opposed to the Rhys-type. Priest can promote to either Sage or Bishop in FE8, so you could promote me to either, depending on which is more common, or fits better with the story. If I live that long, that is; feel free to be creative. Bard, and soldier also interest me, so if someone else wants to take the priest, I'll give up without a fight. Alternatively, I could be an NPC. XP

Sounds good! The great thing about Fire Emblem is you can have more than one of each kind of character, so unless a dozen people want to be priests I think you're ok. XD
As for killing people off, I haven't decided on that yet. I was leaning towards not killing people off since that's how I play. Again, we'll see how many people get involved.

I wanna be a priest too and maybe a bishop if I live that far :D

Shuukei
05-01-2009, 02:14 PM
I'd like to either be a:
1) (preferably) Shaman => Summoner,
2) Thunder Mage => Thunder Sage,
3) Dancer

which-ever one you want me to be X3

Trombonus
05-07-2009, 10:53 AM
The first post has been updated with a list of classes available from the beginning and who has claimed what. I still need more people, otherwise I'll need to create a ton of npcs, which I'll probably have to do anyway. >.<